What Happens in Oahu... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are Kyle and Dylan?" Ashley asked very quietly.

Just as quietly, Jim replied, "They're downstairs in the family room. Very engrossed in their games. If we're quiet," he cocked his eyebrow and smirked as he said it, "they shouldn't notice us being absent."

Jim leaned over and took the iPad from Ashley and set it on the night table beside her bed. Then he got completely on the bed sitting on his haunches in front of Ashley. Making sure he kept eye contact with her, he reached under her t-shirt and gently gripped her panties. Ashley lifted herself up as he quickly removed them off of her. Next he grabbed her legs and slowly pulled her down completely on to her back.

"Take your t-shirt off sweetheart. I want to look at you." Jim said.

Ashley smiled a devilish smile. She loved the fact that her body turned Jim on. She wasn't arrogant, but she knew her body was beautiful. Just the way men looked at her told her that. But something about the idea of it being her dad, was just an immense turn on to her. So she reached her hands down and slowly began to slide her t-shirt up her sides and then teasingly over her voluptuous breasts. When she felt she'd teased Jim just enough, she pulled it over her head and tossed it on to the floor.

Jim sat there, taking his time as he took in the beautiful site before him. Her body was flawless to him. Everything was done in perfect, and generous proportion on her. Her breasts were more than average size. Her ass could make you cum just looking at it and then of course, there was the gorgeous, mouthwatering delight hidden between her legs.

Jim felt himself getting hard just looking at Ashley. Especially with the way those eyes of hers with those spiky lashes were looking back at him. He knew she wanted what he was about to do. That, in itself, turned him on. This beautiful young woman, his daughter, she could have the sexual attention of really any man she wanted, and she wanted him. Again he thought, how did I get so lucky.

Jim laid himself down and positioned his face in between Ashley's legs. He took his hand and ran it over her baby smooth and hairless mound. Inhaling her erotic scent as he then took his tongue and ran it over her slit. He ran it over her again but starting lower, at her opening, and slid his tongue all the way up to and over her clit. Ashley's body arched under him and he had to hold her legs still.

She whimpered in pleasure. Momentarily lifting his head up, Jim put his finger to his lips in a 'shhh' motion and whispered, "You have to try to be quiet baby."

Ashley raised her head up making eye contact with Jim. Putting her hand over her mouth she nodded her head in the affirmative as her head dropped back down and Jim resumed what he had been doing. Taking his tongue he played with it at her opening, tasting the sweetness she was beginning to emit. Teasing her opening he slowly began to submerge his tongue inside the warm folds of her wet pussy. He dug his tongue in deep and then wrapped his mouth wholly around her mound. His tongue dug deep, in scooping motions, as he elicited more of her warm juices into his waiting mouth.

Ashley with her hand muffling her mouth, whimpered in pleasure at what he was doing. Removing his tongue and gently inserting two fingers inside of her he began to slide them in and out as he brought his mouth down and assaulted her clit. He wrapped his lips around the bud and began to circle his tongue all over it. The harder he pressed with his tongue the more wet his fingers became. Ashley's body was wildly bucking up and down rocking her bed. In a very breathy whisper Ashley kept saying "Yes daddy," over and over again. He loved how she reacted to him.

He brought his tongue back down and licked his fingers as he slid them out of her and replaced them with his tongue. He plowed his tongue into repeatedly and then came up to suck on her clit some more. He got a good routine going as he brought his tongue and mouth between her pussy and clit. He knew he was going to be rewarded when her hips started erratically bouncing and she grabbed her pillow and put it over her face as she squealed loudly into it. She came hard and Jim was there to receive it. He didn't stop manipulating her clit as his tongue and mouth took in the warm musky juices oozing into his mouth. Ashley's hips bucked under his hands a bit more until she finally rested them on the bed. Jim gently cleaned her opening with his tongue and was careful not to graze her hypersensitive clit.

He raised himself back up onto his haunches and look at Ashley. Her hair was disheveled and her face had this wild yet content look to it. He loved the way she looked right now. She had the satisfied look of a woman pleasured, and to his pleasure he'd been the one who'd caused it. He smiled at her as he asked, "You good baby?"

Ashley took in a deep breath as she looked back at her father. "I'm very good. Thank you daddy." Her eyes travelled down to the obvious bulge in Jim's pants. "Do you want to?" she asked as her eyes moved back and forth between his pants and her pussy.

Oh God did he want to, but Jim knew they couldn't risk it. "I'm okay baby," he lied. "Let's wait until we get to Aruba. Then we can whenever, wherever and however much we want to."

Ashley puffed her lips out in a pouty manner.

"Don't do that to your daddy baby," Jim said. "Monday will be here sooner than later. Now I need to go get cleaned up, and you do too. Your mother will be home before you know it." He leaned down and gently kissed her mound one more time, and then got up off of her bed.

He made his way back downstairs to check on the boys. Dylan was asleep on the couch and Kyle was still playing on the X-Box.

Rachel got home about an hour and a half later. Jim had already showered and brushed his teeth. He was sitting in bed, with his reading glasses on, looking over some reports he'd be taking to Aruba with him when Rachel came into their bedroom. She looked exhausted but happy.

"How'd it go?" Jim asked looking up from his papers.

"About $10,000 worth of commission well," Rachel laughed. She kicked her shoes off and came and sat down on the bed beside Jim.

Jim was happy that her night had gone well. For obviously different reasons his had too.

"Are you tired?" Jim asked.

Rachel cocked her eyebrow at him as she answered, "Why, do you have anything in mind?"

God no Jim thought. Not tonight. I don't have the energy. "No, I just thought you'd be tired. You had a long day. Would you like me to run you some bath water?"

Rachel looked momentarily dejected. "That would be nice. I am tired and a hot bath would do these old bones good." She leaned over and kissed Jim. "Thank you baby."

Jim got up and ran her some bath water. He made sure to add bath salts to it for her. He sat on the side of the tub and talked to her for a few minutes after she got in. Then he made his way back into their bedroom and was sound asleep before she got out of the tub.

************************************************************************************************

The next morning Jim was in his office and Rachel was in the kitchen enjoying a cup of coffee when Ashley came bounding down the stairs,

"Mom! Dad!" she yelled looking for them.

"In the kitchen honey," Rachel yelled back.

Jim hearing the alarm in Ashley's voice instantly came out of his office and actually ran into Ashley as she was making her way towards the kitchen. She quickly winked at him as he followed her into the kitchen.

"Mom, dad, guess what?" Ashley said incredulously as she smiled from ear to ear.

Both Jim and Rachel eyed her curiously, "What sweetheart," Jim inquired.

"Well, I didn't want to tell you about it until I got it confirmed," Ashley started.

"What confirmed?" Rachel asked.

"Well, Meghan and I wanted to go somewhere for Spring Break next week. But we weren't sure if we could swing the deal through the travel agency. Well, Meghan just called me and we're LEAVING FOR CABO SAN LUCAS ON MONDAY!" Ashley squealed with excitement as she jumped up and down.

"Cabo San Lucas? Rachel said with more than a trace of concern in her voice.

Jim, on the other hand thought Ashley was giving a wonderful performance, but he knew he had to play along.

"By yourselves?" Jim asked feigning concern.

"Yes, by ourselves," Ashley replied impatiently. "We'll be alright Mom. You don't need to worry. Cabo San Lucan is a tourist town anyway. Lots of Americans. I'll be okay Mom. Really I will."

Rachel just sat there looking at Ashley with a million worries running through her mind. She knew Ashley was grown, but to her she was still a baby and very naïve about the world out there. She wasn't comfortable with this idea at all.

"What if I told you that you can't go?" Rachel threatened.

Ashley furrowed her brow and folded her arms across her ample chest in an angry stance. "I'm grown Mom, and I don't need your permission. I told you and dad out of respect."

Jim saw where this was going and put his hand on Rachel's shoulder to let her know he was there.

Rachel eyed her oldest. "You may be grown young lady, but you live in my house."

Ashley ended the argument by saying what she knew would shut her mother up, "Fine then, I will move out."

Rachel hated when Ashley threatened to move out. She had enough money in her bank account that she could move out on her own. She lived at home because her parents, primarily Rachel, thought it better that she lived at home while she went to school. The thought of Ashley being on her own, frightened Rachel to no end. What frightened her more than anything was how beautiful beyond belief Ashley was. Rachel knew there were men out there who would do anything or go to any lengths to take advantage of Ashley. Even those that would take from her by force. This is what truly terrified Rachel.

She knew the argument was over. "Your father will be gone on business, I will expect you to call me while you are gone young lady." Rachel said with firmness in her voice.

Ashley walked over to her mother and leaned down and hugged her. "Mom, I love you. I will call you. I promise you I will be safe."

With that Ashley turned around and bounded up the stairs to her room as she gleefully hollered, "I've gotta pack!"

Jim sat down and the table with Rachel and just looked at her. He could see in her eyes that she was very troubled about Ashley leaving. He himself wasn't worried. Of course he wasn't. Ashley would be with him the whole time. As he sat there looking at Rachel his mind began to contemplate what would happen if 1) she found out that Ashley was going to Aruba with him and 2) and most importantly that they were sleeping together. He didn't like thinking about it, but he couldn't deny the thought had crossed his mind on more than one occasion. No matter how good the sex was, he never wanted to hurt Rachel. They had a good relationship with one another. They were friends, lovers, parents, partners, husband and wife. They'd been together through the "for better and for worse." But he knew the "for worse" shouldn't mean what her finding out about him and Ashley would put her through. Problem was, he was enjoying what he and Ashley had going and he had no intention of stopping. If it ended it would be because Ashley put the brakes on it.

Rachel noticed that Jim seemed to be staring at her without saying anything. She realized he was lost in thought about something by the odd look on his face. "Do you think she'll be okay?" she asked breaking the silence.

Her question snapped Jim out of his thoughts. He grabbed both of Rachel's hands in his and leaned forward towards her. "Yes, I think she'll be fine. We've taught her well and she's more responsible than both you or I give her credit for." He gave her his best smile as he said this.

With resignation clearly in her voice, she sighed and said, "Okay."

Jim got up from his chair and leaned over and kissed his wife very tenderly on the mouth. He winked at her as he walked off to his office. Rachel liked the way he winked it was a sign to her that they might be doing 'a little somethin' tonight.

Not wanting to alert Rachel to anything, Jim pulled out his phone and text Ashley:

Our flight is leaving Monday morning at 8:30. I need you to look online and find an airline that has flight information that will match an itinerary for Cabo San Lucas for you. Get it as close to 8:30 as possible. That way tonight I will ask you in front of your mom what time your flight is leaving and I'll offer to take you to the airport when I leave. That will make your mom feel a little better thinking that at least I'm taking you there.

He hit the send button and then got on to his computer to continue working on the files he was handling for the Aruba trip. A minute later his phone went off with a text alert.

Will do daddy. I'll play it right tonight. I'm so excited to be with you in Aruba!

Jim smiled when he read her reply. It was turning him on now when she called him daddy.

I'm excited too sweetheart. We're going to have a wonderful time. Your Daddy Loves You!

Once Jim hit send, he went into his phone and selectively deleted those messages from him and Ashley's conversation. There needn't be any evidence.

Later that afternoon, Jim went out into the backyard to toss the football around with Kyle and Dylan. Rachel watched them out the kitchen window. She smiled to herself. Even though she worried sick about Ashley, overall she felt she had a really good life. She'd married a wonderful man and together they'd created this beautiful family and home that she was so proud of.

Later that evening, after the kids had gone to bed, Jim and Rachel retired to their room for the night. Jim was taking a shower and thinking. He was about to make love to Rachel. He was feeling so conflicted and he didn't like it. Sleeping with his wife when he was sleeping with their daughter too made him feel an uneasiness. He soaped his washcloth up and began scrubbing his body. Afterwards he rinsed himself off. Then he soaped his hands up and began to stroke himself as he thought of Ashley. His cock sprang to life and he felt himself getting hard. He quickly rinsed himself and turned the shower off. Wrapping the towel around his waist he walked into the bedroom. Rachel looked up from what she was reading to see her husband standing there in his towel that was very obviously tented. She set her papers aside as a big smile spread across her face.

************************************************************************************************

A little after midnight, Jim and Rachel were sitting awake in bed. Rachel, thoroughly satisfied was talking to Jim about the success of the wedding. They were also talking about the trip he was about to take. As he was telling her about the client he would be meeting with they heard a slight tap on their door.

"Come in," Rachel replied.

Ashley peeked in her head in the door. Her parents were both awake and sitting up in bed with their backs against the headboard. Her dad his glasses on with papers in front of him.

"Am I disturbing you?" Ashley inquired.

"No sweetheart," Rachel said. "What's up?"

Ashley came and sat at the foot of their bed. She was used to seeing them like this but her mind couldn't erase the fact that Jim had made love to her in this very bed.

"I know it's late and short notice, but I was wondering what time you were leaving for the airport on Monday Dad."

Jim looked at her as he said, "My flight departs at 8:30 so I will be at the airport by 6:30. Means I will be leaving here around 5:45 a.m. Why?"

"My flight to Cabo leaves at 9:45. Would it be a problem if I caught a ride with you to the airport?"

Rachel looked at her husband as she said, "I don't see why it would be a problem for you Jim. But I can take her if it should be."

Jim shook his head, "No, no, it isn't a problem at all sweetheart. Just make sure you're up and ready okay?"

Ashley got up and walked over to her dad. She bent down and wrapped her arms around him in a hug. She innocently kissed his cheek as she smiled a warm smile and said, "Thanks Dad."

Then she came around and hugged and kissed her mom too. "I love you mom."

Rachel smiled back at her, "I love you too Ashley."

They both watched her as she walked out of their room. Rachel smiling a contented smile and Jim letting his mind wander about what was to come in Aruba.

The next day was a busy day as Jim was organizing all of his business things as well as getting packed. As much as he was looking forward to the time spent with Ashley, his mind was more focused on business. He would be meeting with his best client, Brince Marshall. Brince's business was poised to become a billion dollar company by the end of this year. He relied heavily on the business advice Jim gave him. Jim's bottom line did better when Brince's did well.

Ashley was holed up in her room getting packed herself. She was so excited. She made sure that she packed her sexiest lingerie, casual clothes, bikinis for the beach, and some very classy and elegant evening dinner dresses.

Rachel could hear Ashley chattering on her phone as she walked between her bedroom and the bathroom. She went and peeked in on Jim to tell him that she was running to the ATM and to KFC to pick up dinner for the family tonight. She kissed him and started heading to the car. Dylan caught up with her and asked if he could go to. Of course she said yes.

While they were out, Dylan conned Rachel into taking him to the GameStop to pick up a new game he was wanting. While in the store Rachel's phone alerted her that she had a new text message. She unlocked her phone and looked at it.

Hey sexy lady. Is Jim still leaving for Aruba tomorrow?

Rachel nervously looked around before replying.

Yes, he and Ashley are both leaving around 6:30 a.m. It will be just me and the boys she replied.

A minute or two later her phone dinged again but she was at the register paying for Dylan's game. After paying she and Dylan got in the car. She checked her text before starting the car.

Oh, I didn't know Ashley was leaving too. Is she going to Aruba with him?

Rachel replied,

No, she's going to Cabo San Lucas for Spring Break. She's riding with Jim to the airport. Her flight leaves shortly after his. I'm in the car with Dylan now. I'll text you when I can.

She started the car and they made their way to the KFC drive through. Dylan bolted from the car the minute they pulled up home in the drive way. After he was out of the car, Rachel opened up her phone's text messages and deleted the most recent text conversation before she came in the house.

The family sat down for dinner. Jim seemed preoccupied and Ashley and the boys were chatter boxes. Rachel knew this business trip, for Jim, was just as big a business deal as the wedding she just did was.

When they went to bed that night, Jim was a little surprised that Rachel wasn't feeling frisky, but he figured she was just satisfied from last night. He felt he had barely closed his eyes to sleep when his alarm was going off at 4:30 a.m. He got out of bed and showered. He slipped on a comfortable pair of jeans and a casual t-shirt. It was an eight hour and twenty minute flight from Hartford to Aruba. They had one short layover in Atlanta. His and Ashley's bags were already packed in the truck. He was driving his truck to the airport. Rachel had her car to get her and the boys around while he was gone. He came out of he and Rachel's bedroom and tapped on Ashley's door.

She opened it quickly. As always, she looked gorgeous. She was wearing her hair down. She had a classic button down white shirt on with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows. The first 3 buttons she left unbuttoned. Of course it accentuated her breasts marvelously. She coupled it with a pair of dark wash jeans and some cute sandals accented with rhinestones. Her neatly manicured toes peeked out from the sandals. She looked perfect Jim thought. He smiled at her,