What Happens in Saratoga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claude rode his employee's face as if it was a saddle, grinding his hips as he straddled Roy's face. Roy had cupped Claude's ass with his hands and squeezed his buttocks while he eagerly suckled on the meaty orbs.

In the dim light, Claude could see the picture of his employee's wife on the night stand next to the bed. She was a plain looking woman, and Claude wondered what she would think if she could see her husband now.

Already Claude was thinking of the possibilities. He had met Mindy Sharpe already, and discovered that she had been as meek and timid as her husband. That stereotypical librarian type really turned Claude on, and Claude felt his cock begin to stiffen, partly as a result of his employee's efforts as well as his fantasizing about fucking Roy in the ass while the prim and proper Mrs. Sharpe watched in horror.

**********

Claude was on his back, watching Roy work feverishly at his hip, his mouth going up and down Claude's stiff cock while his hand worked on the part he couldn't fit in his mouth. Claude's hand was down between Roy's legs, squeezing his little nut sac in between sending a finger into his employee's ass.

Roy had already cum a few minutes earlier, a result of jerking himself off while Claude was straddling his face and force-feeding him cock, and his dick was hard again while continuing to go down on his employer.

His jaws ached as a result of having to accommodate the size of Claude's cock for what had to be over 15 minutes so far, but Roy was so excited that he hardly noticed the discomfort. Roy wanted Claude to cum. He yearned to feel the hot spunk that was going to spray his throat, and when he felt the surge going through the shaft and heard Claude groan, he got his wish.

Roy choked a bit when the first blast went sailing into his throat, but he kept sucking as Claude continued to erupt. His cum was hot and plentiful, and as the spurts turned into dribbling, Roy savored the tart and musky flavor as Claude's cock began to deflate at last.

"You're good," Claude sighed as he pulled Roy's mouth off of his cock. "Damn good. We're going to have a great weekend, you and me."

Roy let Claude embrace him, the warmth of his employer's hairy chest comforting him, and then Claude crawled out of Roy's bed and over to his own.

Why? Roy kept asking himself that question as he stared at the ceiling, listening to Claude's breathing begin to get slower and deeper as he fell asleep. Why did he have to look at Claude in the men's room? All of this would have been avoided. Instead, he found himself being drawn right back into his old ways.

********

Over an hour later and Roy was still wide awake. They had a busy day ahead of them tomorrow and Roy knew that he needed to be sharp and on his toes, but he couldn't stop thinking about the man in the other bed.

Silently, Roy rolled out of his bed and walked toward the bathroom to get a drink. He would have made it too, if it were not for the fact that Claude was sprawled on his back in his bed, and the sheet had slid down to his knees. Having had his eyes open all night, Roy could see everything all too clearly.

There it was, Roy thought as he stared at the cock he had suckled on earlier in the evening. Now as limp as a dishrag, the long bronze tool hung over towards Claude's hip, while between his splayed thighs, his over-sized nut sac dangled almost down to the bedding.

Roy bumped into the casing of the door, which brought him out of daze. Closing the bathroom door behind him, Roy went about the difficult task of peeing with a throbbing erection, having to pull his toy cannon down hard so that he hit the target accurately.

After washing his hands, Roy glanced at the little travel satchel that Claude had left in the bathroom. Nothing remarkable, for the most part. The usual things were there like a razor and deodorant, but what caught Roy's eye and made him shudder was the enormous tube of Anal-Glide in the bag.

"Omigod", Roy gasped as he shied away from the satchel as if it were radioactive.

The thought of that gigantic cock, which had stretched Roy's mouth out so far that his jaws still ached, trying to penetrate him anally, made his heart skip a beat.

He had taken other men that way, and a couple of them rather well endowed, but nothing to compare with Claude. To think that his employer had brought that lubricant, and actually expected to use it on him in that way, was frightening to Roy.

Yet when Roy emerged from the bathroom, his dick was still hard, and when he passed by his employer and saw that Claude had rolled over onto his side in bed, he found himself easing into the bed next to him.

Claude's body was so warm, and his back was so hairy, that Roy really wanted to cuddle up next to him. What would Claude say? The more Roy thought about it, the more he found himself drawn closer to his employer, until his chest was against Claude's furry back.

Roy's heart was racing, and when he felt the tip of his dick graze the crack of Claude's ass, it went into overdrive as Roy fantasized about the possibilities. Not about actually putting his dick in Claude's ass, because his stem would never reach far enough between his beefy buttocks to achieve penetration.

The only time Roy had actually been able to have a man anally, the other guy had been even skinnier than he was. No, Roy wasn't thinking about the actual act, but was wondering what it would feel like to just slip his dick in between Claude's ass cheeks. They were so soft and full.

Please don't wake up, Roy kept thinking, as Claude moved slightly upon contact. Claude's body had moved so that he was almost inviting Roy to do it, and when Roy eased closer to his employer, his dick slipped right between his buttocks.

Roy had to bite his lip to keep from cumming. The crevice was so warm, and the head of Roy's was so sensitive that he could feel the hairs that grew between Claude's butt cheeks. Then, just as quickly as they had parted, Claude's ass clenched, squeezing Roy's dick between the fleshy pillows.

"Oh!" Roy cried out, realizing that Claude was awake.

Claude reached back and grabbed Roy's hand, bringing it around to his crotch. Roy's hand grasped onto Claude's cock, which was so limp it was like holding jello, and as Roy milked the colossal organ he felt his orgasm racing through him.

Claude's husky laughter accompanied Roy's cumming, as his young protege's dick spurted wildly into the crack of his ass, and Claude's vise-like grip on Roy's dick did not let go until he went limp and it fell out.

"Sorry," Roy said softly.

"You liked that, didn't you?" Claude asked, and when Roy admitted he had, Claude chuckled.

"Good. Now take care of the mess."

"Yes sir," Roy said, but Claude stopped him when he started to go get a towel.

"Not that way," Claude told Roy.

**********

Roy knelt behind Claude as the hulking figure got up on his knees, exposing his semen filled ass crack and the dangling cock and balls that swung lazily between Claude's thighs.

Roy had tasted his own spunk before, but never like this. Now he was being told to service his boss - to clean the mess he made. Even in the dim light Roy could see the load that he had unleashed all over the hairy crevice.

His cum tasted rank as it mixed with the musky aroma of Claude's bottom, but Roy went as the milky mess with a passion. His tongue swabbed up and down the crack, while Claude moaned his approval and spread his legs wider.

"That's it," Claude groaned. "Get your tongue way back in there. Get the ring. Work that tongue around the knot. Milk me while you're licking my asshole."

Obediently, Roy's hands reached under and started kneading Claude's balls while he pushed his face deeper into the crack of his employer's ass and pulled on his dick. Roy stretched Claude's flaccid hose as hard as he could, yanking on the rubbery cock with both hands now while his tongue and jaws throbbed with pain.

Soon Roy was just pushing his face up and down while he kept his tongue out, swabbing Claude's anus as best he could while praying for him to cum, even though he wasn't even hard yet. Finally, just as Roy was about to say he couldn't do it anymore, he felt a surge go through Claude's semi-turgid manhood, and then his employer let out a loud groan.

Seconds later, Roy felt Claude go limp again in his hands, and as he pulled his face out from between Claude's buttocks, Roy could see the stringy thread of cum dangling from inside the crinkled foreskin and down to the bedding, where a small pool of semen rested.

"Good boy," Claude said, climbing out of the soiled bed and over to Roy's former one. "Let's get some sleep. Tomorrow's a big day."

Roy watched Claude's hulking figure move over to the other bed and pull the sheet over himself while turning his back to him. Roy was still on all fours, his tongue and jaw hurting so bad, but as he looked down at the semen Claude had deposited on the sheet, he couldn't resist bending down.

Roy's mouth took in the still-warm seed, and after his tongue got most of the rest of it, Roy eased down into the damp bedding and pulled the sheet over himself, savoring the nectar in his mouth as breathed in deeply as the aroma of the bed's former occupant filled his head.

***

Roy woke up first in the morning, showering again and getting dressed quietly so that he could go down to the hotel's hospitality suite for some complimentary breakfast. Roy stayed down there for over an hour, not wanting to go back up to the room. Too much temptation there.

Claude appeared around 8, looking refreshed and happy. He nodded toward Roy before getting a cup of coffee and a couple of pastries and going his employee at his table.

"Early riser, I see," Claude said, holding the danish in his meaty paw and looking around the room at the other diners. "I was too, if you know what I mean. Woke up with a raging hard-on. Too bad you weren't there. I'll bet you could have taken the edge off for me."

Roy felt his neck burn as his boss spoke too loudly for his liking, but Roy said nothing and stared at his coffee, and before too long Claude told Roy it was time to go over and set up.

The day went by in a blur. There was an even bigger crowd today than yesterday, and it seemed to Roy that he didn't stop moving and talking all day. If it wasn't for Claude being in the cramped space behind the table with him, he might have been able to take his mind off of things.

The problem was that in that restricted area, there was no way to avoid contact with each other, since they were constantly reaching around to get to things. The physical contact seemed innocent enough to the customers, and much of it was, but Roy came to realize that much of it was instigated by Claude.

The more Roy thought about it, it seemed that yesterday Claude had been always brushing up against him as well, but yesterday afternoon things were different. Roy hadn't known the way Claude was back then, so all of the back slapping and shoulder squeezing were just harmless camaraderie.

"They really like the Riesling, don't they? Claude remarked as the event wore down and they began to clean up and break down their display.

"Uh yeah," Roy said. "We were lucky we didn't run out until the very end."

"Keep them happy and keep them wanting more," Claude said, his meaty hand kneading Roy's shoulder. "Right? You seem tense today, Roy boy. Maybe you need a massage."

"No, I'm okay," Roy said as he rolled up the drapery that had lined the table.

"I figure we'll go have a nice dinner somewhere in town, and then head back to the room early," Claude thought aloud. "Dinner at seven and then back to the room. I've been looking forward to tonight all day, haven't you Roy?"

"Um - kinda worn out," Roy said nervously.

"You'll get your second wind," Claude assured his employee. "I'm sure of it. Just curious - are you a screamer?"

"A screamer?"

"Yeah. Are you the kind of guy that does a lot of squealing when you take it up the ass, or are you the type that just grunts?" Claude asked, opening the trunk of the car so that Roy could toss the stuff in. "There's no wrong answer."

Roy didn't reply, and instead just got in the passenger side of the car and let Claude pick the restaurant. Roy was taken to a funky little place called Hattie's that served what had to be the best fried chicken Roy had ever tasted, but his mind was elsewhere, and Claude was no help.

"How do you like it usually, Roy? Rough?" Claude asked as he devoured a piece of pecan pie.

"Mr. Persaud," Roy said, trying not to make his voice whine like it had a tendency to do when he was embarrassed or nervous, and as he looked around the cramped and filled dining room Roy thought that everyone could hear his boss speaking.

"Nobody's listening to us," Claude said, waving his hand at the surrounding diners. "They're all busy trying to get laid themselves later. You and I - we don't have to worry. We know what's going to happen after dinner, don't we?"

He was right, Roy thought. When they got back to the hotel room his employer was going to have his way with him. Claude was going to do whatever he wanted to him, and when he was ready he was going to take him anally. It was already decided. Roy had no choice.

As the two of them walked through Congress Park before heading back to their hotel, Claude called his wife on his cell phone. After briefly chatting, Roy was shocked when his boss handed him the phone.

"Hello Roy," said the chipper voice back at the winery.

"Hello Mrs. Persaud," Roy said nervously.

"Carly," his co-employer corrected. "We should be on a first name basis - especially now. Are you boys having fun?"

"Uh - yes Mrs. - Carly," Roy mumbled. We really moved a lot of Riesling. In fact all of the whites went over really well."

"That's good to hear, Roy," Mrs. Persaud said softly. "I'm very glad you're taking care of my husband so well. He's told me what a great time he had with you last night, and after what he told me he's planning to do to you tonight - well, let's just say that I wish I could be there to see it."

Roy almost dropped the phone when he heard what Claude's wife said, and when he looked over at his boss Claude's wicked grin let him know that while he couldn't hear what his wife was saying, he had the gist of the conversation.

"Roy?" Are you still there?"

"Uh - yes," Roy mumbled, jumping when Claude's meaty hand clamped down hard on his thigh briefly.

"You see, I have company of my own right now," Carly Persaud said. "She's in the bathroom right now but she should be out any... wait - here she is now. I'm sure she would like to speak to you. Here."

Roy heard the phone being passed and then the familiar voice of his wife came through.

"Honey?" the meek little voice squeaked.

"Mindy? What are you doing there?" Roy asked.

"Carly called me up because she knew I would be all by myself this weekend, and when she invited me over I decided to go," Mindy said.

"But how did you get there?" Roy asked, knowing that Mindy couldn't drive.

"Carly sent a car for me," Mindy chirped. "I'm going to spend the night. They have such a beautiful house. I just had a glass of Gurr..."

"Gurtzweiler," Roy said.

"That's it," Mindy giggled. "And we're going to have dinner now, and after that we're going to go into their hot tub."

"Mindy?" Roy said, the connection breaking up as he tried to desperately figure out what was going on.

Mindy getting taken over to the Persaud's house, and spending the night with Claude's wife? What was going on? And Mindy was so modest she didn't even own a bathing suit.

"Breaking up honey," Mindy said. "Have fun. I'll see you tomorrow."

"So tell me what's going on back at the old homestead," Claude said, taking the phone from a stunned Roy and putting it away.

"Mindy. She's at your house, with your wife."

"I know."

"They're going to have dinner and then going into the hot tub," a bewildered Roy mumbled.

"And then what?"

"That's all she said."

"Well, maybe little Mindy doesn't know what's going to happen after the hot tub," Claude said with a chuckle. "Or in the hot tub. But I know."

"Your wife? Mindy?" Roy said before breaking up with laughter despite his nervousness. "My Mindy? Claude, you don't know Mindy."

The very thought of his prudish bride doing anything with another person - especially a woman - was so absurd that Roy had to laugh.

"And you, my friend, don't know Carly," Claude said, his beefy hand coming down on Roy's shoulder and practically lifting him up with him as he rose. "I suspect that in a little while - maybe 9 or 9:30 - your blushing bride will be in my bed with Carly, doing things that would make your little dick spurt if you saw it."

"Insane," Roy said.

"We'll find out tomorrow morning, won't we?" Claude concluded. "Enough about them. The rest of the night belongs to us."

***

Roy was on his hands and knees while Claude walked around the bed to get to his suitcase, his cock swinging in front of him like an elephant's trunk. On the sheets below Roy was the cum that had spurted out of his now-limp dick, the result of Claude's fingers probing him.

First one of his boss's fingers, and then the second was forced in. It was the third digit that had made Roy cum without a hand being laid on his member.

"You've got a tight asshole, Roy," Claude remarked, waving a purple toy in front of his face before climbing onto the bed behind Roy. "This will help loosen you up for me."

The feel of the vibrator against his anus, the end of it undulating around along with the whirring noise, made Roy shiver, and when Claude pushed the tip of it inside of him, he let out a loud groan.

"That's it, Roy" Claude said. "You like that up your ass, don't you?"

"Too big," Roy grunted. "Tearing me up."

It felt like the twisting vibrator was like a cement mixer inside of him, churning and undulating slowly while Roy's body did the same thing.

"Nonsense," Claude said. "I'm sure you've had cocks that big up there before. You like the big cocks, don't you Roy?"

Claude pushed the vibrator a little farther into Roy's rectum and left it there, climbing off of the bed and coming around to the head of the bed before getting on next to Roy's beet-red face.

"I asked you if you liked the big cocks, Roy," Claude said, waving his flaccid tool in Roy's face and slapping him playfully on the cheek with it.

"Why are you doing this?" Roy whined, the crinkled ridge of Claude's foreskin inches away from his mouth.

"Because I like it," Claude explained. "Because you like it too. That's why you're here."

"No. I need - need my job."

"Job?" Claude said, glancing down at the vibrator still working away unattended in his employee's ass. "This has nothing to do with your job. You're good - real good. You've got real marketing skills. You're on all fours, with a vibrator rammed up your ass, getting ready for me to fuck you hard, because you want to."

"No," Roy cried.

"If you don't want this, say the word," Claude said, wiggling his dick as he spoke. "Say, Claude, I don't want this. Say it and I'll be over in the other bed asleep in ten minutes and we'll pretend none of this ever happened. You'll have your job - hell, I'm giving you a raise regardless. Just say the word. Say stop."

Roy looked up at Claude who knelt before him, and said nothing for over a minute. Finally, Roy's mouth opened, but not a word came out. Instead, Roy's lips parted as Claude brought his massive penis up to him, retracting the foreskin to reveal the plum-sized head of his member.

"You give great head, Roy," Claude said as he watched his organ slide into Roy's mouth. "You know how to handle a big one alright. Imagine how good this is going to feel up your ass soon."

Roy's eyes bulged as his lips went down the dusky shaft as far as they could before the tip of it hit his throat. Claude's cock looked like a tree trunk where Roy's lips could not reach, with the veins like roots around the shaved base of his manhood.