What Happens in Vegas...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen's hands left her breast , moving to rest on my hips as I began the process of slowly bringing us both to another orgasm. Jen's tits now bouncing gently with each thrust, rolling tantalizingly up her chest before returning only to roll again as the next thrust impacted.

We fucked gently for a few minutes, gradually the clenching subsided and I lowered my body over Jen's sandwiching her breasts under my chest. The tempo increased in this position and we kissed passionately Jen tasting her cum on my lips while my cock sought to bathe in its own fresh batch of juice.

Jen broke the kiss and told me to get on my back mounting me swiftly, hands on my chest as she raised and lowered her hips, impaling herself on my cock with each downward movement. Jen built up a tempo bouncing off my thighs before raising herself and slamming back down hard onto my waiting pole. Each slam driving my cock hard and deep inside Jen's needy pussy.

I don't know whether my cock was hitting just the right spot or Jen was just naturally swift to reach an orgasm but her moaning began to rise and she was clearly on a short mission to cum again.

I myself was having an overload of sensations, the pleasure of Jen's tight snatch gripping me as she pounded down was one thing, coupled with her hands - now balled fists as she fought for her release, but balled fists around handfuls of my chest hair driving pain every time she moved providing an exquisite pleasure pain combo, then add to that her moaning and bouncing tits above me and I had no hope of regaining any control.

I could feel my imminent ejaculation rising inside but I desperately held on. Jen's moans became screams and she arched herself backwards as the first jolt ripped through her loins, closely followed by another before my cock twitched and exploded deep inside her. Jen rocked her hips feeling me cum and urging me to release everything I had as she herself shook with another ripple.

A final rock of her hips back and forth as the shared orgasms subsided before exhausted Jen lay backwards, my cock slipping from her pussy as she lay flat on the bed between my outstretched legs, cum seeping slowly out of her ravaged pussy and tickling down her crack onto the bed.

Now that was the way to say hello to someone you hadn't seen in some time.

12