What Have I Done?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,052 Followers

"Autumn, can you grab the soda's?" Maria asked. "And grab Zack a beer."

That girl was Autumn? I shook my head as I then realized what my sister ordered for me, "A beer?" Not that I don't drink, I do, but I generally only do it at parties. Mom never had beer in the house. She hated it and I wasn't old enough to buy it on my own yet.

"Of course," Maria giggled. "Mom picked it up for you when the three of us went shopping while you were sleeping. We picked up all your favorite foods and we had to get Autumn some new clothes." Then her face fell. "It's okay, right? We didn't disappoint you, did we? If we did, I promise I'll make it up to you." Maria started to panic. "Whatever you want or need I'll do it. Just please don't be upset with..."

I held up my hand. "It's perfect. Thank you."

Maria let out a deep breath, "No thanks needed. It was our pleasure to serve you. Oh, and by the way, mom wanted to apologize. She didn't have enough time to take her stuff out of your new room. She said she'd do it first thing tomorrow."

I nodded. I guess I wasn't dreaming. But this was crazy. What the fuck happened to my mom and sister? Autumn, I get. The voice made her love me. But my family? What happened? The last I saw, mom was frigging herself and Maria looked shell shocked. Then I argued with the voice and oh shit. He called out the word 'slave.' Twice. Damn it.

"How big of a piece do you want big brother?"

Maria alerted me from my reverie and I saw her offering a spatula filled with lasagna. "That's good, thanks."

"Anything for you," Maria said with a smile.

Maybe I could get used to this. I sat at the head of the table, a place usually reserved for mom. I had Autumn, a sexy as hell girlfriend to my right and my sister wasn't bitching about trivial high school bullshit and she was waiting on me. The voice really did make my family into slaves and make Autumn crave me. Maybe I could get used to this.

I took a bite of lasagna. It was good. "So Autumn, what does 'venite receptaculum' mean? What language is it?"

"It's the pet name you gave to me, Baby." I never saw anyone so happy than I did Autumn as she began to explain this to me. "It's Latin and it means cum dumpster. Okay, actually it means come receptacle because there isn't a word for dumpster in Latin, but it's close enough." I coughed on my food. That's what you get when a genius gets a tramp stamp. "That name is so much better than Autumn. I think I may change it legally."

"So you really want me to call you cum dumpster?"

Autumn jumped in my lap. She began placing light kisses all over my face while grinding into my rapidly growing erection. "Absolutely Baby," she breathed into my ear and then lightly nipped my earlobe. "I'm happy to be that for you." She slinked down to her knees. "We're both hungry, you sit there and enjoy your dinner and I will enjoy mine." And with her playful smile, her hand went to my zipper. She pulled my cock out and happily engulfed it in one movement.

It was an interesting sensation having Autumn giving me a blowjob. Her lips were wonderful as they created a tight suction around my erection. Her tongue was magnificent as it lapped greedily at the invading member in her mouth. But what really made the experience interesting was watching my sister, who was sitting to my immediate left. Not only did she not care, but she acted as if Autumn sucking my manhood was perfectly normal.

"Do you have any plans for the summer?" Maria generically asked.

"I huh...huh..." I clenched my eyes shut for the moment and Autumn giggled around my shaft at my inability to speak. That extra vibration didn't help me formulate any words either.

Maria just pretended not to notice, "That's nice. Autumn said I could tag along with you two if it was okay with you." Maria's face was full of hope. "Just in case you need something, I want to be able to get it for you."

"Sounds great." Just two words and they struggled to come out. Autumn's head was bouncing in my lap and her hand started massaging my balls. I put my hand on Autumn's head, not because she wasn't going fast enough, but because I really needed to hold onto something.

"We'll go wherever you want to go, but I should tell you that Autumn bought a micro bikini for your viewing pleasure today."

"Oh...okay." I hope I can remember what she just told me because I would love to see that, but I'm afraid that it went in one ear and out the other as my sister's words were simply becoming static, background noise as the feelings coming from my crotch were undeniable. My hips began bucking into the slick warmth of Autumn's mouth. My face scrunched in ecstasy and my hand held her in place, with my cock buried in her throat as my orgasm erupted from my body. My seed was being deposited directly into my 'Cum Dumpster' as Autumn romantically called herself. Her throat constricted every time she swallowed, sucking even more of my essence from my depleted balls. I finally relented my grasp from her head and she inhaled a deep breath of air as my manhood fell from her mouth. She rested her head onto my groin and purred a little contentment as she placed light kisses on my deflated shaft. I looked down and her eyes were welling up. "What's wrong Autumn?" She gave a slight look of annoyance when I said her name. "I mean, what's wrong Cum Dumpster?"

Autumn's jovial expression returned at my rephrasing. "You have no idea how happy I am. How much I love you and I am hopeful that I can give you as many moments of joy to equal how I feel all the time."

"You definitely gave me one of those moments just now."

Autumn beamed with pride as she reluctantly sat back down at the table. "Oh, I see you haven't eaten yet? What are you waiting for? I'm full already."

"I was just a little distracted," I chuckled and then wearily took a bite of lasagna.

From that moment on, my life changed for the better. I was constantly spoiled. My mom and sister did everything except breath and go to the bathroom for me, and I am trying to figure how that could be possible as well. Autumn had moved in that day and shared the master bedroom with me. We fucked constantly, but we were more than that. Despite her being addicted to me and embracing the words 'cum dumpster,' she was the perfect girlfriend. She was supportive and loving. She even helped me with my finals studying and I aced all my classes' tests. Not once did I take advantage of her addiction. I grew to love her as well and I was planning on asking her to marry me before I knew she was pregnant. We had a quick engagement, as I supported her decision to not want to have a baby out of wedlock.

Our household soon increased by one as a baby boy, Asmodeus, entered our lives. It's such an unusual name, but one that Autumn insisted on. She said that name called to her and she like how it rolled off the tongue. Through all our time together, the discussion on the baby's name was the only instance that I can recall that she was uncompromising. That's all it took to convince me. If it was something that Autumn wanted that badly, then so be it. We gave him a more normal middle name, Damon, just in case he would want to go by that later so he wouldn't be picked on through his adolescence. I did look it up, just so I would know if it had an origin. Apparently, Asmodeus is the name of one of the seven princes of hell -- each named after one of the seven deadly sins -- and is the demon of lust.

The first time I held my son in my arms, I felt a sense of pride and worry. I helped create this and now I am responsible for the protection of this being. It felt overwhelming. I was so overwhelmed that I would have sworn that my newborn baby whispered to me, "Thanks for the body dumbass," and then give a quiet but sinister laugh. It was probably just my imagination from being exhausted from the last tension filled fifteen hours of the birthing process.

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,052 Followers
12