What I Always Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
destinie21
destinie21
605 Followers

If I had woken up next to her I could have at least searched her eyes for answers but lying here alone now I began to wonder if she regretted everything that we'd done. Did she leave because she was running away from me? What if I'd been party to something that would destroy the relationship we'd had prior to our afternoon of sex? I wanted to run from the room and find her but I knew I had to take a shower.

I did so quickly not bothering to wash my hair, which would take at least an hour to re-straighten after getting wet. It was already reverting to its natural curly state from having sweated but I was anxious to find my aunt so hair washing would have to wait. My stylist Yoghi at Oscar Blandi's had made me swear that I'd infuse my hair with a hot oil treatment that contained a crap load of vitamins and some herb I could never remember how to pronounce, if I had to wash it in what he called "That horrible hard water."

I would have written him off as an overly dramatic queen and ignored him had it not been for the fact that I'd never had even a single bad hair day in my two years under his instruction and care. The man definitely knew tresses. Putting the issue of my hair out of my mind I lathered myself up with mango scented lotion to keep my skin smooth before patting away and excess lotion and dressing quickly in a ridiculously expensive sundress that had been a gift from a very high end designer. I'd recently worn the designer's clothes on the cover and within the pages of the fashion bible, also known as Vogue.

I had to admit the tiny bit of flowered silk made for an amazing dress. The back was out to just above the dip in my spine and the thin straps rested comfortably on my shoulders with the front cut low enough to show only a demure hint of cleavage. The hem of the dress had a hint of handmade lace peeking out like a mock slip edging along the asymmetrical cut drawing attention to my legs. I rushed out of the room not bothering with makeup beyond a quick coat of gloss.

My mother and father were both inside the kitchen. Mama was busily cooking a late dinner while Daddy washed the dishes; I loved the fact that he didn't expect Mama to do all the cooking and cleaning just because she was a woman. It sort of touched me that he wasn't that insecure in his manhood.

I asked my mother if she knew where my aunt was, she turned to me and said,

"She spilled something on her dress so she went home to change then take care of a few errands she'll be back for dinner though."

I sighed and threw myself into a kitchen chair feeling like an antsy teenager waiting on a date.I asked my mother if I could help her but she only told me to relax and enjoy my vacation. After two minutes of sitting with nothing to do I jumped up needing something to occupy my time. I was spared having to do busywork when Aunt Josephine walked into the house. I knew it was her because she was the only one that walked in like she lived there too. The click of her shoes on the floor as she walked toward the kitchen sent my heart racing. She had changed into a pair of black Capri pants and a sleeveless white button down shirt; she'd pulled her hair back into a single thick braid and put on a tiny pair of silver hoop earrings. She looked as good as always and I wanted to kiss her dead on the lips but with my parents standing there I couldn't.

She flicked her eyes over me, letting them linger on my breasts before taking in the rest of me. I smiled when she fixed her eyes on my face her eyes were filled with undeniable lust and promise and I could hardly wait to get her alone again.

Part two is in the works please take a few minutes to vote, send feedback or leave a public comment. Any and all feedback is both welcomed and appreciated. Thanks.

destinie21
destinie21
605 Followers
12