What If

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, Bunny. If you wish, I'll give him first aid, I know what to do, call an ambulance and then see to my wife?"

She nodded,

"She's in the master bath now, they were fucking in here."

I wet a towel, put a bathmat over the glass and knelt down, and started to wipe the blood off or Ivar's face. It looked awful, but most of the cuts were minor, but a number were deep punctures oozing blood with bits of flesh hanging. One gash was pulsing blood, and I grabbed blindly on the counter and found what I thought was a clean cloth, and pressed it against the arterial leak and held it there. I noticed Karen's dress under the asshole.

Why I bothered, I don't know, I guess it offended my sense of values, I used my free hand to half roll him off of Karen's dress, bunched it under him and then rolled him the other way until he was off the dress. I was able to grab it before he rolled back with a groan. I tossed it into the bath tub. I recalled cold water was the thing to remove blood, so I started filling the tub with cold water. I swished it around, and drained and re filled the water, from time to time, while I waited for the paramedics.

Ivar was half out of it, groaning from time to time, and murmuring nonsense. I felt sorry for him, and comforted him in a calm soft voice in his ear,

"You poor bastard, your nuts are ripped off, and your cock is all sliced up. If you live, you'll be a eunuch. Karen's husband did this to you, Even now, people downstairs are laughing at you. You'll remember for the rest of your life, tonight was the last time your cock worked, and you only fucked Karen, and now Karen's husband fucked you, you're a nut less asshole." Over and over again He passed out with that ringing in his bleeding ear.

The sight of all that blood now got me worried; this was possibly a big time problem for me, so I supposed by rendering first aid I was collecting brownie points to keep me out of purgatory. As I'm writing this now, I don't know if I thought I would languish in hell, and not get up to purgatory, or go right to heaven and skip purgatory altogether.

I thought I did a nice job on the dress, considering I was one handed. Finally two paramedics showed up and took over the pressure patch, which turned out to be my wife's underpants. Hope for his sake she didn't have a shit streak. They didn't have ask me to leave. I wrung out the dress, picked up her sandals, and went to see where the cunt was.

Bunny was sitting on the bed with her, comforting arm around her. She had on a Japanese kimono, and house slippers. Looked nice, really.

"Ahh, Chris, is my idiot husband going to the hospital?"

"Aya! Nothing life threatening, but he'll need some stitches to minimize scaring. Maybe some cracked ribs, broken nose, and very badly bruised balls, but other than that, he'll live."

"Those were some really rough stairs he fell down. Chris, thank you for taking care of him for me." She winked at the pun. "I'm sorry what he did to your wife, it's not her fault."

What was this woman smoking? Not her fault my ass.

"Now I have to get back to the guests. You two can come down the front stairs with me, or go down the back stairs into the kitchen, and out the side door, or just rest here. Choices, choices choices. Oh, and Chris, again, judge Karen kindly, she's a keeper, despite recent events."

"I'll consider you opinion, Bunny. Quo Vadis, Sullivan?" I use her maiden name when I'm really pissed at her.

"I think I can rejoin the party, through the kitchen, but we're leaving right after dessert."

She slipped her own sandals on. The EMT's were taking Ivar down through the kitchen, and some guests were in the upper hall. Karen kept going when a youngish guy with a leer pulled me aside. One of the wise asses demanded,

"Hey man, what's going on up here, and why'd Karen change clothes?"

"Lily's husband is it?" he nodded,

"Now promise not to tell anyone, and I mean no one at all?"

Another nod

"Ivar had a case of explosive diarrhea, shit all over the place, Tripped as he pulled his pants off, slipped on the shit and hit his head landing face first in it. That girl ahead of me, Karen's her name is it? Apparently she heard his scream. Ran upstairs, got a towel under his head, but soiled herself and her dress in the process. Bunny got her something to wear while she cleaned herself up."

He was nodding; I hope it was only drink that made him look like a slobbering idiot. I figured he would start blabbing to one and all and in ten minutes it would be the accepted version of the events. I smiled, and stuck out my hand

"I'm William."

"Darrel hey gotta go."

Frankly I liked the Kimono on Karen, better than the sun dress. Dessert was winding down; I took the cheese cake from Karen, saying with ice in my breath,

"You didn't finish dinner; they took your plate away."

Karen made no attempt to get it back, or get another piece, and with a shudder began going around saying her goodbyes. That woman had brass balls to put on a gushy cheery face; I have to hand it to her. She was coming back to me when Lilly came up to me and commented to Karen on the change of dress.

Karen smiled and said,

"Oh there was a little accident, and Bunny loaned me this one."

She couldn't have supported my bullshit story better if we had planned it. We left while she was still able to keep up appearances, but when we reached the car, her lip started to tremble, and the tears began. We were about 15 minutes from home when the ocular dribbles and snuffling stopped.

"Chris, I want to talk about this."

"So do I, but I want to devote my full attention to it, so let's get home, let me take a hot shower, pour a couple of fingers of whisky, and talk."

When we got in the door, I put her dress, and my shirt and pants into the washer with some enzyme soak.

Karen was nonplussed.

"Our marriage is on the rocks, and you're worried about some dress I will never wear again, not ever."

I was thinking that at least her dress was something I might be able to save, but I said with a brittle voice:

"Concern for one does not preclude concern for the other."

She offered to join me and wash my back. I suppressed one or two bitter remarks, and said

"Wait for me down stairs."

She was with the look of one who has been crying. I poured her a scant two fingers of Johnny Walker, and me a full two fingers of single malt.

She looked up when I set hers down besides her unconsciously avoiding touching her,

"Why do you give me the cheap whiskey, while you drink the more expensive one?"

"For the same reasons you paid over a grand for your outfit, and four hundred for mine, because you could appreciate the difference, and I could not."

"Oh."

"So talk. Tell me what happened tonight, and then perhaps we can backtrack to the beginning. What did you expect was going to happen, and how long were you preparing me for it?"

"I had heard there would be nude swimming, so when you mentioned the French Indies for vacation, I mean it's a great destination, and I wanted to go, it did occur to me that a minor benefit would be me being topless which I've never really done, and maybe nudge you forward with the idea in case you got all wobbly on me. I like thought I would like nudity, and figured you would too.

"Another thing I understood there would be a bit of grab ass, and I was worried you would...be a little upset with it. I was right about both, being naked never bothered you, but you never did warm up to a little feeling up of other people. So the bare ass swim, I figured you would be a bit shocked, but as nothing was going in, you would let it go. I was proud of you, that was no problem. After the swimming...I figured to take it as it came."

I half wondered if she meant take Ivar's cock as it came in her, but I didn't want to disrupt the narrative with a snarky wise crack.

"Tell me about Ivar and the horse and rider pool game."

"Well, there's nothing to tell. The game started up, and he told me to hop on, so I did. It ended when he fell, and bashed his nose."

"When did he tell you he was going to fuck you, right then in the pool, or well before that?"

"Chris, he never..."

"Bullshit. Maybe not in so many words, but at the point where you got out of the pool, you knew very well you two would be playing hide the Salami, now didn't you."

"I suppose so. I confess I was worried about that. It was just his attitude when he told me to hop on his back, but what made you think about that?"

"Two reasons, I was the one who toppled him when he bashed his nose, and I had either you or him in my sight thereafter, so he couldn't have gotten to you unless he used an intermediary, which is unlikely."

"And the other reason?"

"When you got dressed, and you so casually tried to skip the underwear. You weren't being sexy and showing yourself to be available for me; you were going to be naked under your dress for someone else. And you lied to me trying to cover your guilt. All the women I could see had bras on at dinner, and looking closely those walking by had underpants on as well."

"Bullshit, you're reading too much into it. I simply saw no reason to get harnessed into a bra, and the thong is a bit of nothing ."

"Yeah, so what exactly did he tell you, that you knew he wanted to fuck you tonight right after dinner?"

"Oh, earlier, right after we arrived, he told me he wanted to see me later."

"Karen, I do not want to interrogate you, but I will if you keep ducking questions, what exactly did he say?"

"Chris, this must be hard for you, but in some ways, I think it's harder for me. He said I want to see you upstairs after supper, I have a bonus for you."

"A real check?"

"Yeah, for $18,000 but he was speaking rhetorically though, they mailed the check this morning, so I assumed he wanted bonus sex."

"So every time you get a bonus check, you have to be his whore? Is that in your job description? How about as soon as he assigns you a case that has the potential for a big bonus? Does he get to have is way with you then too? At the beginning as well as the payoff?"

She snuffled snot with a snort.

"No, only when we're successful. He hates anybody he thinks is a looser."

"Well these bonuses have been coming along for a quite a while. Shows you how trusting I was. Here all this time, I thought you were doing really good work. Hmm. Did he also reward the guys the same way?"

"No, he's not bi. They have to kick back 15% of the bonus, in cash, to him."

"Well, let's see what you've saved. 15% of your $18,000 bonus is about $2,700 plus the taxes we would have had to pay on the money, maybe 35% of that. In round numbers, you got paid $3,600 for fucking him in the bathroom. I bet only the best call girls in Las Vegas gets that kind of money for ten minutes of work. So from one point of view, it made good sense for you to do what you did. At least you didn't give it away. Go on."

"Look I am not a whore, so stop calling me that. And you know the rest."

"A rose by any other name. Your other co workers? Which of them have you fucked or sucked?"

"None! Never."

"So tonight was the first time Oscar banged his dick against you cunt? And the first time Bill pinched your nipples?"

"That was just fooling around, nothing happened! And yes it was the first time anything like that happened."

My resolve to be calm and cool collapsed. What was she thinking?

"Karen, you and I have moral compasses pointing in opposite directions. I mean, what you honestly think is a nothing? I view as adulterous, whoring, slutty behavior. My idea of right and wrong is so so different from yours, I can't believe it. How can we stay married? Christ, you're fucking your Boss bareback for money! I have no idea what's gone into you cunt, to say nothing about where else his prick has been. And if you play with Oscar's dick between your legs, and right out in public like that, for all to see, who the fuck would imagine you were more chaste in private?"

She was livid,

"You son of a bitch! I had to do this to keep my job! You don't know what it's like to be a woman in these jobs. Until you've been there, don't judge me. It wasn't an affair, he's lousy in bed, and I neither like nor respect him. He's no threat to you."

"So it would be different if you were a well paid escort? Not an affair, the John was lousy in bed, you didn't like or respect them, but you'd be fucking and sucking your customers. Whets the difference? He's your boss? And besides the...the humiliation of my wife putting out, the risk of disease, pregnancy, you think..."

Her finger was wagging under my nose.

"There is no string of Johns, and damn little chance of disease or pregnancy, so..."

"So do you think there's just the little matter left where my dear loving wife leaves me at the dinner table where we were dining because her John wants to humiliate her by taking her from her husband, fucking her, and watching her take her squishy cunt back to him. And to make sure I would stay there dumb and happy, you tell me t sit there and not let them take your plate!"

"I said that?"

"You did, as you got up for the bootie call. I bet you and Ivar and half of the rest of those insurance whores wanted to see me smile like a Dufus when you came back to me, full of his cum. But other than that I shouldn't worry. And he will never give your cunt as a bonus to somebody else, will he, you're sure he won't tire of you?"

"No no no. It's not like that. Look, he gives me these big jobs with a huge bonus, I do a little thing for him in return. He usually uses condoms, plus I'm on the pill, and it's not very often, maybe four times in the last six months. This is not such a big deal, and like you, I'm kind of pissed that he did this today, it's not reasonable."

Jesus, she's not getting it,

"You mean because today he was mixing business with pleasure? Or didn't use a condom and I might smell it? Creating unnecessary risk for you, or that you hadn't finished your supper yet?"

"Don't be a wise ass Christopher. The former, you do get it."

"No I don't get it. The fucking details really don't matter because your moral compass is hopelessly confused. You job is corrupt, avoiding carrying out the contracts your company entered into, and screwing the other parties to the contract, and this tsunami of shitty work has carried over into your personal life, breaking the marriage contract and screwing the other party to that contract as well."

She wasn't buying it,

"Ok, you feel that way? Walk the fuck out the door. Remember, I'm making a hell of a lot more money than you, no more grand vacations for you, no more linen tablecloth restaurants, dining out on my money wearing expensive cloths I bought you. You can barely afford your car payments and a cheap apartment."

That was it, son of a bitch. Here I've tried not to hurt her. I admit I enjoyed us having money, but that was a boon, a nice bonus that I never expected. But sex and money were evidently a lot more important to Karen than to me. Of course I enjoyed the money, but probably I would never be as sexually...flexible as my wife, and for the first time I realized that maybe the sexual attitude of my wife was the irreconcilable difference between us.

"Ah shit, Karen, let's talk again tomorrow. I'm shot. It's been a long week, and now this crapola. I'm going to bed, you can sleep somewhere else."

I walked into the bedroom, stripping off my shirt; she was right behind me doing the same thing.

"Don't be this way! I'm your wife and I sleep with you. Besides I'm horny."

I wasn't going to respond, but I couldn't help myself.

"Yeah, sorry, I forgot I interrupted you before you got your rocks off."

She swung her open hand to slap me, but I caught her wrist and squeezed. She howled with the pain.

"Knock the indignant shit off. I'd have to be madder at my dick than I am at you to stick in where your lover's juices still seep."

I brushed my teeth while my piss rattled into the toilet, shook off my dick, spit in the sink, and got into bed. I realized I probably wouldn't sleep, so I got up and took a sleeping pill out of the jar on the bureau. I occasionally take half a pill; tonight I took a whole one and wondered if it would work. She came out of the bathroom killed the light and got into bed, snuggling up to me, no night shirt on, her foot rubbing on my calf. I was raging with fury inside, and didn't respond.

"Come, I need some stroking."

"Call Oscar, Ivar's probably still at the hospital."

"You shit! I told you I'm just a Fleshlight for him. I fake some ooh and ahh shit, he fucks like a little energizer dog, and goes away."

"So you say. Go play with yourself, think of yourself in the pool, your ankles crossed, legs wrapped around Oscar pulling him and his cock into your cunt while your husband and a bunch of others watch what's going on, and don't make any fucking noise or shake the fucking bed."

Exasperated with me, she rolled over and I don't know what she did after that, to my surprise I fell asleep.

I was up early, she was sleeping soundly, and I noted at some point she got up to put a tee shirt on. I left her sleeping and walked into town for breakfast. It gave me time to think. It was plausible that her relation to Ivar was what she said it was. But of course what she said might nothing but bullshit, who the fuck knows? She's usually pretty straight, I just don't know. She's strong willed, and I like that in her, I'm no wus, but I want a woman who's my equal there.

I suppose I could eventually get by the cheating. Sex with her is great, her companionship is wonderful. But it will be a long long time before I would really trust her.

And it's also true that sexually she's a lot more multi culty than just about anybody I know. That swinging stuff, for example, lot of steady pressure for that from her, and it's not clear to me if group sex isn't included in swinging, and probably three ways and...and whatever. I've told her I'm not good with it, but she keeps bringing the subject up.

She's a free spirit, and at least sexually, and I don't see her as ready, willing, or even able to settle down. And if she did, wouldn't she long for the excitement of a new sexual partner?

During WWII, in England when a man kissed a girl it amounted to an offer of marriage, and many a girl would let that false promise break the chastity bank. To the Yanks, it was just a friendly gesture. Shit, today among the kids a blow job is sort of expected after a nice evening. Some of these Middle Eastern types blow a wad in their pants when they see a woman's knee, I don't get hard when I see two naked women on the beach. Different strokes.

I hate to say it...if I'm not the man for her...therefore she's not the women for me, so we probably should end it now, before kids make it harder. Much as I regretted this conclusion, reaching it put my mind a rest.

I was home for about an hour before she came out of the bedroom, wearing the same t shirt and a pair of my boxer shorts.

She was subdued as we sat at the table with coffee, and the fresh bagel I brought her. She was buttering it as she said;

"Is this a peace offering to me?"

"Sadly no, I was walking by the place, thinking of you. This is serious..."

"Look, Chris, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done it, you're right. But I really don't see it as a big thing."

"I agree, after a lot of thought, sex with Ivar isn't that big a deal, what is..."

She dropped her bagel hugged me

"Oh thank god, I hoped you'd see it my way, Chris I really love you, and this is just for a little while, maybe 18 months, when we start our family."

I held her for a moment.

"Karen, it's not so simple, and you're not going to like what I have to say.

"Divorce is never easy, but in the longer run you and I will do all right, it'll just take a while. Karen, I don't hate you, or what you did. You are not a slut, whore, or any of the things society uses to shame women. You have a very liberated view of sex. You enjoy it...like a plate of oysters at an all you can eat oyster bar. You share your oysters, because it's a nice thing to do, and there's no end of them.