What If

Story Info
Incestuous isn't the word.
4.2k words
4.18
72.2k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j_w
j_w
73 Followers

Heather and Julia had been best friends since they were little. They'd grown up in the same small town and it was only natural to attend the same college. For practical reasons they lived at home and went to the local community college. They figured they could stay close and then transfer to a four year after completing their general education requirements and picking a major. Heather was seriously into architecture. She'd done historical respective on most of the original buildings in their town. She was always talking about Gaudy, Frank Lloyd Wright, or Louis Khan. The summer after graduating high school she'd done an internship with Julia's father at his firm. They'd become quite close, working on all sorts of projects late into the night. Little did Julia know that her father had started an affair with Heather.

They'd been working on the Tagliarini building project that included not only the re-design of the highway access downtown, but also a corporate park, complete with an outdoor art exhibit. It was a multi-million dollar project and all the details had to come together perfectly. Jim found that Heather was both spontaneously creative and extremely knowledgeable about architecture Heather's suggestions, though naive at some points brought back memories of when he first got into the business. Passion gleamed from behind her eyes, framed neatly amidst her curls of red hair. She wasn't bad to look at either. She dressed conservatively, mostly long skirts and suits. But every once in a while, during a long night session, she would take off her jacket, unbutton a couple of buttons and lean long over the drafting table. Jim would sit back and take in the sight of her eighteen-year-old figure, glittering against the skyline. He would sigh and discreetly shoo the growing snake in his pants threatening to give him away. He wondered what it would be like to turn her around, drink in her perfume her deeply, lock eyes and kiss her. His hands would follow his mind to her breasts, watching them bounce freely as he liberated them from her blouse, cupping and pinching in a symphonic frenzy of lust. Her parted legs would reveal a garter belt with stocking clips and several other thoughts causing Jim to almost fall out of his chair each time. Though he often dreamed about such an encounter he would never act on it. Professionalism was always something he promulgated in the office and cultivated as women rose within the business world. He had a daughter to think about going into similar circumstances.

Heather had other plans. She'd been around Julia's father for most of her life. He always kept himself in shape and had been comforting to her on more than several occasions. She grew to have a kind of crush on him. To her, he represented an ideal of masculinity that she didn't find in the men she'd dated. He was confident, forthright and respectful. He encouraged her and treated her as an equal. Opening up new areas of knowledge and moving her education from theory to practice. She loved his ass too. Once, Julia had shared with her what his penis looked like. She'd walked in on him in the shower and the two giggled at how large it was, like a monster in the mists of a swamp coming to get their virginity. Heather had secretly wanted to see it. For years she would sometimes drift, often between relationships to Mr. Witness' cock that would come in the night to satisfy her. Though she admitted it was a silly fantasy she held onto it as complete, a last resort of pure pleasure. She'd try and brush up against him, but he always kept a respectful distance. Many times she'd stretch out her body so he could see her and maybe excite him enough to make a comment. Sometimes she'd masturbate in the bathroom and then rub her scent on his paperwork, hoping to plant a subliminal seed. She finally couldn't wait any longer.

After a business dinner Heather asked Jim to stop by the office because she forgot some paperwork she had to finish. It was on their way back to her parent's house and the project was one of top priority. Heather had worn a black skirt, form fitting with a red sleeveless blouse and pearls. Jim tried to keep himself from smiling. He assumed Heather had a little too much red wine as she kept touching his arm and his thigh. Not that he was complaining as it left him a little hot under the collar. They entered the work room. Jim dropped himself into a tan leather chair. The day had been long and he really wanted a shower. He watched Heather walk around the room. He ass giggled slightly in the tight dress. The shake made him ache for her.

She searched several drawers in the room and turning to him said, "It's not here. There's one more set of drawers to look in." She walked over Jim and unzipped his pants. His thoughts were elsewhere and he sat back suddenly, reacting her brazenness. She took out his cock and gasped, it was at least seven inches flaccid. Overcoming her initial shock, Heather pushed aside her hair and pushed Jim's cock into her mouth. Jim gasped. Heather was still standing and he could straight down her shirt. Her lovely orbs threatening to strafe his cock, and was now disappearing into Heather's throat. She stroked it with her and gave sudden bursts of pumping that made Jim's heart race and his breathing go slightly irregular. All his fantasies were coming true. She nibbled on the head and took a long lick on each side. She pause again to marvel at the size of it and play catch and release with her spit as it ran down the sides. She pumped again and sucked at his balls. She'd been dreaming about this since she first started growing pubes. God he tasted good, she thought ad went back to sucking his shaft. She unbuttoned her blouse, unclasping her bra with ease. Her tits sprang from their cage and before Jim could gasp they were around his dick. Heather squatted and slid his dick gently between her tits. Slow at first and then after spitting some more, faster and faster. Then she stopped to smack the head against her nipples which were getting harder and harder.

"Ya like that, Mr. Witness?" she asked.

It was the first time she'd acknowledged him since this whole scene started. He nodded wordlessly, completely agreeable to being in the hands of Fate and ready to take whatever came next. He was rock hard and sliding between Heather's tits again. It was like being inside a perfectly velvet pussy. Not wanting to cum, he stroked her cheek. She looked up at him and smiled. She got up and climbed up onto the chair. She knelt on his knees and leaned forward over him. Reaching back she grabbed his cock and positioned it against her pussy lips. She kissed him and sat back, impaling herself completely on his pillar of stone. She cried out and a small deluge of fluid rushed down her thighs. It was to be the first of many. Jim was feeling an unimaginable satisfaction. He grabbed onto Heather's and pressed it down, harder and harder onto his cock. Her bouncing breasts hovered in front of him. He grabbed a nipple and tugged. She let out a yelp and kept riding him, her hands clenched around the leather. She ground her hips in him and started riding wildly, a growl rising in her throat. Jim could feel an explosion rising in his balls. His mouth was open, his brow knitted and he was taking giant breaths.

"Are you going to cum, my sweet?" Heather asked with a wild look in her eye. She stroked his jaw line with one painted fingernail and jumped harder. He nodded absently. "Tell me when," she cooed. He smirked at her.

"N-yao!" He managed to say a split second before all his cum escaped his body.

Heather was ready. She dismounted his cock and sat on his knees, just in front of it. He hand jerked it wildly, her breasts perched just above its head. He gripped the chair, pushing himself up. Jim's cum sprayed everywhere and gathered mostly on Heather's giant mounds. Rivulets traveled to her nipples and dripped off. He was still gasping at both the sight and his orgasm. There say Heather, disheveled, friend of his daughter and object of distance persistent desire, now covered in his cum. She licked his dick clean, then her breasts, sucking on them gently.

"I'm glad I looked in there," Heather said.

"Me too." Said Jim.

They smiled at each other and held the moment.

"Can I drive you home?" asked Jim.

"I would appreciate it," said Heather.

They drove back in silence. Heather thanked him for a lovely evening. They were both sure it wasn't to be the last. She hugged him good bye and pinched his nipple. He watched her go inside and drove back to his house, a growing bulge in his pants.

About a week later Rob overhead Heather talking to her mother about not being in the house this weekend and how excited she was. He put down his paper and strolled into the kitchen. Picking up a piece of bacon from his wife's plate he said, "And where, pray tell are you off to this weekend young lady?" His wife of twenty-two years was going to be gone for a whole afternoon. This would leave Heather and her father, Rob, almost four hours to work on their "hobby" together. Since Heather graduated high school, her and her father had been systematically exploring Heather's sexuality. He looked at as more of a grooming than anything else. The else was that he got to do things to Heather he'd always wanted to do to his wife, but she would not allow him. This included but was not limited to sodomizing her with select objects, allowing Heather to choose her own methods of torture, and defining, destroying then re-defining the boundaries of promiscuity and prudishness. Oh such sights he'd seen in the last six months since she turned eighteen, just before graduation. He insisted she be an adult, able to make adult decisions. And it had paid off deliciously. But at the height of his revelry the fact that Heather wasn't going to be there brought in unwavering disappointment. His wife had been laid off and only worked part-time. This left his time with Heather curtailed to say the least. Sure they had the occasional nocturnal outing, but nothing like before. He worried that he would be replaced with other pursuits, despite her reassurances.

"I'm sleeping over Julia's house." Heather said, "We've been planning it for weeks. Just like we used to, when we were kids, staying up to all hours talking about boys and doing our nails."

Heather giggled. It was going to be a bit more than that, she hoped. She'd gone downtown to her favorite adult shop, The Blue Banana and bought several ingredients for the evening to make it one to remember. And best of all, Jim would be there to provide some additional distraction in case Julia didn't feel like performing. God, that man's cock is huge, Heather thought.

"Do the Witness' mind you staying so long, Heather?" asked Rob.

"No, not at all," said Heather.

"It'll give us a taste of Empty Nest Syndrome, won't it?" asked Carol.

Carol winked at Rob and smiled. She'd wanted to get him alone for months, but he insisted on keeping a close eye on Heather. He said he worried Heather might lose focus on her studies and get pregnant. Carol dismissed this as nonsense and was glad to be spending some quality time with her husband. Heck, the last piece of action she got from him was her giving him a blow job at Caldor's in the changing room. He'd responded in kind by fingering her in church the following Sunday. Praise the Lord! Everybody thought she was swooning from the heat. She adored Rob and his dick. He kept himself in shape and his dick was magic as far as she was concerned. Thoughts of him pounding and smacking her ass made her rub the back of neck. He'd tried to get really kinky with her several times, but she held him off that she was a simple woman from the Midwest, where anal was kinky enough. Little did he know that she got a little more than kinky with Jim's wife Linda. They'd been sipping Amaretto sours in the hot tub one night when Linda dropped her glass. She went looking for it in Carol's bathing suit. Carol had an average build with long brown hair and was considered by some to be a bit mousy. Linda was tall, thin and blond with these natural tits that made Carol quiver. Linda's long fingers and tongue thoroughly searched Carol's bathing suit for her drink and came up with nothing. Carol's vagina did come away with several orgasms and her face a smile from ear to ear. That evening lasted several more days, at Linda's house, while Jim was away on business and Julia on Spring Break. Carol had never had such a hard time walking. Linda was determined to fist Carol before she left her clutches. Despite Carol's protesting and hesitation, Linda plied her with alcohol, her blue eyes, massages and marijuana. They got to three knuckles on Sunday and had to pack it in, so to speak. Carol returned home incoherent, a daze settled permanently on her face. When Rob and Heather arrived home she told them she had the flu. Little did Carol know that Rob and Heather had spent Spring Break together participating in orgies in Cabo. She never seemed to wonder how they ended on the same flight despite different departure cities.

Noticing that her parents were in their own little worlds, Heather left the kitchen to pack a few clothes and other essentials. A small smile grew on her lips as she gathered imaginary endings to each night. Maybe Julia would go down on her for a while and come up to kiss her with a face full of juices. Or maybe she would slip away after Julia was asleep to meet with her favorite piece of meat. She would get fucked good, stumbling back to the bed they shared. Julia would be unaware that Heather had fucked her father. Mrs. Witness was allegedly going on a business trip and wouldn't be back until the middle of next week. Or may be Jim would invite Rob over for drinks and they could take turns with Heather. She wasn't sure what Jim would do with that knowledge, but that's what fantasies were for. God, to have her master's cock and Jim's at the same time would be unimaginable. Heather gave her pussy a couple of smacks.

"Down girl," she said.

A few houses down, Jim was getting ready for the evening. He would have his mistress under his roof tonight. That dynamic, voluptuous red head that set his groin ablaze with desire was going to be sleeping down the hall from him. Oh how he wanted to send Julia somewhere for the weekend. But there was no dissuading Heather. Both Heather and Julia had been busy between school and work, among other things and this was their chance to catch up. There was no set plan for Jim and Heather however. Anything could happen at any time and this made Jim very excited. The smell of possibility was in the air and the closer he could get to the smell of sweet, wet pussy between Heather's legs the better.

The doorbell rang.

"I'll get it, Julia. Hello Heather," said Jim.

"Hello Monster Penis," replied Heather. She gave Jim a hug.

"What did you say?" asked Julia alarmingly. She had come down the stairs shortly after Jim had opened the door.

"I said, 'Hello Mister Witness," replied Heather, "What did you think I said?"

"Oh! Nothing," said Julia. She smiled and gave Heather a hug. "Bring your stuff upstairs and we'll go sit out by the pool. I've got cocktails made already."

The afternoon was a blur of cocktails and gossip. Each girl had been in contact with at least several ex-boyfriends and members of different circles of friends. Because they were so busy they'd forgotten to mention all of it. Before they knew it, Julia's dad had come out with snacks and later burgers. The sky grew dark and they lit Tiki torches. Their laughter traveled off into the night until their eyes grew heavy.

"We'd better get to bed," said Julia.

Heather yawned.

"You're right. We have all this nothingness to do tomorrow," replied Heather.

They cleaned up, changed and brushed their teeth. Memories of summers and braces gone by came flooding back. Heather made dirty insinuations with her toothbrush and the toothpaste froth. They giggled some more.

"Where's your dad," asked Heather.

"I dunno. He probably went out for a beer with his friends," replied Julia.

"Oh, too bad, I wanted to say good night to him," said Heather.

"You'll see him tomorrow," said Julia.

They climbed into bed, each wearing a tee and some panties and snuggled close. Julia could feel Heather's nipples in her back and bit her lip. She'd always found Heather attractive. Heather had become a woman and the smell was enticing to Julia. Julia realized she was into women too when she walked in on Carol, Heather's mom, masturbating one morning. Carol was embarrassed to say the least, but invited Julia to stay for some lemonade. They talked about what she saw and about masturbation in general; which objects worked the best, how many motorize toothbrush heads she'd gone through, and so forth. Eventually Julia, who had become quite aroused by the conversation, asked Carol if she would watch her. Julia had on a pair of blue and white plaid overalls and a white shirt. She slipped a hand down between her legs and began to rub her pussy. Her other hand found her breast and pinched her nipple. She looked over at Carol who had begun to take off her bra and lift up her own shirt. Carol had D cups with tiny aureoles. But she kept tone and her breast, despite being heavy, were melons to be plucked. Julia rubbed her clit, her fingers in a circle. Julia lay in Carol's lap and began to suck on her tit. It felt so good she sucked harder and slipped a few fingers in her wet pussy. Carol held her head, tingling at the sensation of Julia's mouth suckling at her breast. Carol reached down and massaged Julia's moving hand. Julia groaned and looked up at Carol. Her fingers moved faster. She'd never done anything like this before and it was making her so wet. She shoved her fingers in deeper and faster, then stopped. She unclasped her overalls and wiggled them down to her ankles. She spread her legs so Carol could see her pussy. Then she switched hands. She put her wet fingers in Carol's mouth and shoved her other hand back into her pussy. Working frantically she put in two, then three, moving wildly.

"I'm gonna cum," said Julia with timid resolve.

Carol nodded and reached down underneath Julia's shirt to knead her breasts. Julia came with her eyes shut tight and her mouth frozen open in a muted scream. Then she let out a grown, her muscles locking as she leaned into Carols bosoms. She came unbelievably hard. She saw Carol's gently eyes staring down at her, cradling her head and stroking her hair. Julia's eyes followed Carol's other arm. Her hand was embedded in her shorts, moving slowly in circles. She sat up, turned over, and unzipped Carol's shorts. She dove into her face, kissing wildly. Julia felt feverish. She had to get these woman's clothes off and touch her beautiful body. Carol was taken aback as Julia parted her legs and began to rub her thighs. She closed her eyes, then opened them again quickly, realizing a young, beautiful girl was making love to her. She kissed Julia back. She wanted nothing more than to taste this girl completely. She grabbed Julia's ass and pulled her close. Julia found Carol's slit and was rubbing two fingers over her clit. She moved away from Carol's mouth and began to knish her teeth on her neck. She could taste Carol's sweat and it only turn her on more. Carol brought her knee up between Julia's legs. She sat back and pushed down, rubbing her clit over and over again against it. Julia didn't know what was going on. She'd lost control. Shoving two fingers inside Carol's pussy her hand felt overwhelmed by the heat and wet. She twirled her fingers up inside Carol to find her "scream spot". She wanted to see Carol scream and cream at the same time. Swishing her fingers back and forth Julia could see Carol's control fade. Carol's hands began to wander aimlessly in wild directions. She licked her lips and closed her eyes. Julia was close. She'd been grinding herself on Carol's knee, smashing her clit and lips against the rigid flesh. She was feeling flush. Carol could no longer tell what was going on. Giant pulses of pleasure moved through her like lightening. At any moment she was about to explode at moments Julia's fingers were making. She hadn't felt this good since that weekend with Julia's mom. Julia couldn't wait any more, her hips were gyrating wildly. She put her head on Carol's shoulder and came, biting down on Carol's neck. Carol jumped at the pain, making the leap right into her orgasm. Pleasure flooded her and she released a sustained yell as her pussy exploded. Fluid rushed all over the couch, over Julia's hand and everywhere. She'd squirted. Carol opened her eyes, incredulous as to what just happened. Julia licked Carol's neck softly and hummed with satisfaction. Julia then went on to dream many other things.

j_w
j_w
73 Followers
12