What Is She Doing Here? Ch. 04

Story Info
The story continues, how will it end?
1.6k words
4.33
38k
17

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my readers of this story. First thanks for your comments positive or negative and also for sticking in there. Some of the delay between chapters is an ongoing issue with Literotica, which seems to have now been overcome. Also I'm feeling my way with this story so the chapters are short and not fast coming. For that I apologize.

I almost never respond to comments, especially anon ones, BUT the female ANON and others that think I was suggesting a vagina could get stretched out and never recover are idiots! My wife had two kids also and her vagina was just the same tight muscle that surrounded my cock afterwards.

"Will never be the same" can mean many things. Was never meant to be physiological. If you can't understand the context in this story, read something that your small brain can understand, OK?

Stretched out pussy was never the point!

And now on to the story!

*

We walked out to the car, I opened her door and she got in. after I shut her door I walked around to my side, tossed her bag in the back seat and climbed in. Besides it being a classic another reason I don't drive the Porsche much is at my size it isn't comfortable for long trips. Usually a night on the town is about it.

In fact she asked about it almost immediately as we started to drive off. "I don't know much about cars but this seems to be a classic?"

"Yeah, it is one of my few indulgences. It's a '66 912. Pretty unique, I had it restored over a number of years. Don't drive it often, just on special occasions, like tonight!"

I glanced over at her, she was smiling. It was a special occasion in my mind!

"It's a bit early for dinner how about we go down to the lakeshore for a walk?"

"Sounds good to me," she said with a smile

I pulled into the parking lot and found a good spot. I got out and moved around to her side and opened the door. Offered her my hand which she took and I helped her out of the car. She stood in front of me and it was just an impulse. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me and kissed her deeply.

Much to my great pleasure, she kissed me back hard, our tongues dueled and we melted into each other.

Once we were finally done I held her at arm's length and softly said, "That was very nice!"

"Yes, it was!" she said in reply.

I said nothing else, just took her hand in mine and we started to walk down the lakeshore path.

It was a lovely late spring day. It was pleasantly warm, not too hot or cold; we walked in silence for a long time!

"Do you want to talk?" I finally asked.

"Not really," she said. "I've lost all respect for him!" she went on.

"I can't understand how or why he wants me to have sex with someone else!" she stared to weep again.

I sure as Hell couldn't figure out why either!

We walked in silence for quite a bit longer.

"Why are you doing this?" she asked without any rancor.

"What do you mean?" I replied, seriously wanting to know what she meant.

"You are not putting pressure on me to sleep with you, you are treating me like a woman you care about, but you are clearly attracted. So what is going on?"

I laughed, "Well Linda you pretty much have it nailed. I am very attacked to you, but I'm not at all into ruining marriages. I told you that already. I'd love nothing more than to spend the weekend having sex with you, but I'm gonna say this one more time. If you and I do that together, you are NOT going to be satisfied with your husband anymore!"

"I guess the real answer to your question is, I do care about you and don't want to be responsible for unhappiness in your life," I said very honestly.

She looked at me with misty eyes, "I know that, and I truly appreciate it!" she said.

It was late enough, and I'd made the dinner reservations I'd told her about.

"Time to go to dinner, ok?"

"Yes."

We went to the restaurant, I pulled into valet parking. Some young kid ran up with a big grin on his face and offered to park my car. NO way in hell. "Is Willie here tonight?" I asked politely.

Kid wasn't dumb, this was a plumb job. "He will be right back, sir!" he said very politely.

He disappeared and Willie was there in a flash.

"Scott! It's been a while!" he said with his patented smooth style.

"It has indeed. How's tricks?" I asked, tossing him the keys.

"Can't complain. I'll take good care of your baby" he joked with an easy smile.

"Thanks"

We went inside and were immediately seated at a very nice view table.

"You seem to have a bit of pull here," she said smiling.

I laughed, "Yeah the owner is a friend. I did him a lot of favors when he was having some tough times. He repays me in this way!" I said with a smile.

We each ordered a BIG steak!

She surprised me with her appetite. How did a woman who ate like that stay looking like she did I wondered.

We finished dinner and had an after dinner drink and then headed to the car.

As usual, when we got to the door, the car was sitting there. I gave Willie my normal BIG tip. Thanked him profusely and we headed down the road.

Soon we pulled into my garage. I got out and went around to her side, opened the door and gave her my hand to stand.

Once again I held her and kissed her deeply. We walked into the house.

I looked her in the eyes and said:

"Linda, it's not too late!"

Go home to your husband now and tell him how stupid this is and work it out."

"Linda, I'd love to spend all night fucking you silly. I'm not 'IN LOVE' with you, but I do care about you."

"So what is it gonna be?"

She looked at me; a slow, sexy smile came to her face.

"Scott you are an amazing man. I nearly throw myself at you and you still worry about me."

"That's more than my so called husband is doing"

"You're right, he is an idiot. I don't know what happened to him but it doesn't matter. When you are through with me, it will be over between him and me, even if you are a tiny dicked, lousy lover" She laughed hard at that, "and that's the last thing I expect!"

She said this last with a very big smile.

"Well, lousy will be for you to decide, but I know tiny dicked isn't what you'll think when we are finished!" I replied

It was time; I'd given her and her husband all the chances. I wanted her but it just didn't feel right.

What I really wanted was to pound the shit out of her pussy, but I knew that wasn't the best approach.

"So, tell me what do you want now?" I asked.

"I don't really know what I want, to be honest!" she said with a tight emotion I wasn't surprised about.

"I was all ready to crawl into bed with you, but you treat me in such a way that I wonder if that's what either one of us really wants." She said in reply

"I figured you would just fuck me and we would both live with the consequences."

"Really, you think I think so little of you that you would be just another fuck?" it actually pissed me off that she said that!

She recoiled a bit, "Well no, not really, but, AHH hell, I don't know what I think Scott. I'm so confused!"

"Okay, sorry, I can understand that!"

I couldn't believe what I was about to say but I knew it was the right thing to do!

"You sleep in the guest room tonight. We have all day tomorrow and tomorrow night. Let's see how tomorrow goes, OK?"

She sighed deeply, clearly relived.

"You are amazing, but yes I think that would work for me!" she said.

I escorted her to the guest suite and showed her around briefly. Showed her the attached bath and robes hanging on the door.

"Here is what I'd like to do. I'd like to spend the day together, do whatever seems like we can have fun doing, then have a nice dinner again, maybe even go out and dance or listen to music; whatever would make a nice evening for you. THEN! See where we end up.

"How does that sound?" I asked dead seriously!

"Really, that's what you want tonight?" she said with a bit of mirth in her voice.

"NO GOD DAMN IT!" I said more fiercely than I meant to.

Much softer I added, "But I think it's what is best for you!"

Don't tempt me any further!"

She kissed me softly, "I won't. I'm sorry! I feel I strung you along more then I should have. But, thank you Scott. I look forward to tomorrow!"

She turned and walked to the guest room and closed the door. I wanted nothing more than to storm in there and fuck her silly, but I knew we were doing what was best for her and I'd come to care about her enough that I was good with that.

I didn't sleep well that night, like I normally do once I make a decision. But I tossed and turned quite a while before finally falling to sleep!