What Lies Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand where you're coming from. It was stupid of me anyway. I just haven't dealt with it very well. I appreciate the advice. I think the direct approach, maybe some flowers, would be much better." Jeff went on as if consoled. The guard nodded as if Jeff thought of the perfect solution but Jeff could tell the guard didn't care, his problem was solved because Jeff was leaving the store.

"I am sorry about your lady but you'll have to leave right away. I trust you enough that I don't need to show you out." The guard sounded friendly but Jeff glanced at the bank of monitors behind the guard's desk and knew he would be watched on the way out. Jeff got up and the guard extended his hand. They shook and Jeff left the office. Jeff walked slowly down the hall but he couldn't stop the smile from crossing his face.I really should have been an actor; I can get people to buy anything. The smile lasted all of five minutes until Jeff reached the main entrance.

The night had seemingly gotten darker and the shadows frightened Jeff more than he thought possible. He took one last look back at the brightly lit store and pushed through the revolving door, stepping into a world of shadow that scared him to the bone. Jeff looked around and saw no sign of his tormentor. Deciding quickly what to do, Jeff turned and headed for the closest train stop, only two blocks away.

Jeff stood well back from the curb when he crossed streets and as far from the tracks as he could when he got up on the train platform. He wasn't going to take any chances. As he was boarding the train he glimpsed a shadowy figure climbing the stairs, Jeff smiled as the doors closed and the figure was still on the platform.Maybe this time I can lose him. Jeff was hopeful but the voice in the back of his head was silent and that worried him, it always had good advice.

Jeff rode the subway for several stops and then made a change in plans. The train pulled into the next stop, an interchange with another line, and Jeff switched train lines. He was going to take Cheryl up on her offer of assistance and maybe on some other things as well. He waited for the voice in his head to say no, as it often did with Cheryl, but it remained quiet. Jeff smiled and thought of Cheryl.

Jeff exited the train and went down to catch the bus that would take him close to Cheryl's house. Jeff felt a level of excitement he hadn't felt in quite sometime. Waiting by the bus shelter, Jeff looked around, practically bouncing in anticipation. Spotting a taxi coming down the road, Jeff hailed it; he couldn't wait any longer for the bus. Getting in the cab, Jeff gave the address and sat back, his excitement building.

As the cab pulled away from the curb, Jeff spotted a shadowy figure coming down from the train platform. Ducking down in the back seat to avoid notice, Jeff smiled;I think I've finally lost that maniac. Things are finally looking up. Jeff sat up after the cab turned the first corner and tried to contain his laugh. He suddenly felt a huge weight lift from his shoulders. Soon he would be at Cheryl's and the rest of his tension would be gone as well. The cabbie looked back as this time Jeff failed to contain his laughter.

Jeff let his mind wander as the cab continued on to its destination. The flickering lights of the outside world danced across the window of the cab as Jeff leaned his head against the cool glass. His eyes, unfocused, watched the dancing lights until they began to resolve into brief and terrifying images of violence and death. The images all involved women and a partially shadowed figure. Jeff tried to focus on the images but every time he focused they vanished into night and nothing but the flickering lights remained. Jeff made one last attempt to capture the images on the window when the cab stopped.

"Here we are buddy. That'll be $16.50." The cabbie called back and startled Jeff, returning him to reality. Digging out his last twenty, Jeff gave it to the cabbie and told him to keep the change. Jeff quickly exited the cab and darted up the stairs to Cheryl's building. Examining the call buttons Jeff quickly found C. Forrest and hit the button. A minute passed before there was a response.

"Hello?" A quiet voice answered. Jeff hesitated before responding, the voice sound almost meek, so unlike the Cheryl that answered the phones at work. But he knew the voice was hers.

"Hi Cheryl, its Jeff. I was hoping to take you up on your offer from earlier today." Jeff put just a touch of pleading into his voice. Women like a guy that needed them but didn't want a guy that was needy. Jeff could never see the difference but had found the right mix that seemed to work with women. It seemed like forever passed before the buzzer went and Jeff quickly opened the door and headed upstairs.

Hoping his memory about some things were accurate, Jeff climbed to the third floor and hesitated before heading down the corridor to the left. His efforts to remember the apartment number weren't needed as a door near the end of the corridor opened and he spotted Cheryl's head peeking down the hall. Jeff picked up his pace while trying to look unhurried. He reached the door and smiled brightly at Cheryl. She was standing in the door wearing a light housecoat that hung open loosely giving him a generous view of her breasts. Cheryl smiled and stood aside to let Jeff into her apartment.

Cheryl closed the door behind Jeff and watched as he nervously moved into her apartment. She sighed softly, a twinge of regret over what might have been. She moved behind him and guided him to the sofa. She began to rub and massage his shoulders, feeling the tension in his muscles. After several minutes she finally felt Jeff start to relax.

"Let me get you a drink and we can talk about what's going on." Cheryl went into the kitchen before he could respond and returned shortly with two glasses of wine. They sat silently for a few minutes, sipping slowly at their wine, neither wanting to be the first to speak. Finally Jeff turned to her, held her eyes, and broke down.

Cheryl took the wine glass from Jeff and set it on the table. He held her close, his head on her shoulder, his warm breath tickling her neck. Cheryl consoled him as best she could as he told her what had happened that day. Jeff bore as much of his soul as he dared, telling Cheryl the truth, with some important omissions. After an hour of this Jeff pulled back from Cheryl and laughed.

"I'm sorry. I've been holding that in all day and for some reason I felt that I could trust you, that I could tell you what was going on." Jeff smiled his first genuine smile since he arrived and gave Cheryl a firm and loving hug. Cheryl returned the hug and suddenly found herself very turned on. There was something about a man willing to show his vulnerability to a woman that she found very arousing.

Jeff sensed the change in Cheryl's mood and turned his head to kiss her lightly on her neck. Cheryl responded with a content sigh and tilted her head to allow better access. There was a certain way she liked to be touched on the neck, and Jeff knew exactly what that was. After several minutes of Jeff attention, Cheryl's pussy was dripping and she wanted Jeff to give up on sensitive and take her.

Jeff's hand moved to the belt of her robe and slowly undid the bow. The robe parted and Jeff reached in to caress Cheryl's breast, enjoying the feel of her nipples hardening under his touch. Soon Cheryl was lying on the sofa, her legs spread wide with Jeff exploring her every fold with his tongue. Jeff directed all of his nervous energy into pleasing Cheryl and within minutes she was screaming his name as she held his face to her pussy and felt an earth shattering orgasm rip through her.

"Oh fuck! God, Jeff you are amazing. I've been aching to have you ever since our first time. I don't know where you learned to please a woman but I thank god you paid attention to your lesson." Cheryl sat up slowly, still trying to catch her breath from the mind blowing orgasm she just had. She leaned into Jeff and licked the remnants her juices from his face before kissing him deeply.

Jeff looked deep into Cheryl's eyes and returned the kiss. They both felt the same connection, the same attraction and were both scared by the sense they could love each other. Cheryl broke the kiss after several minutes and moved down Jeff's body, slowly unbuttoning his shirt and kissing each new section of exposed flesh. She finally reached his pants and quickly popped them open; Jeff lifted his butt from the sofa so Cheryl could remove his jeans.

Jeff's cock was hard and pointing up when Cheryl kissed her way back up to the best dick she had ever fucked. She slowly licked and teased his cock while she stroked it as best she could with her small hands. Finally she engulfed his thick meat in her mouth and buried her face into his pubic hair. She managed to hold his cock in her mouth for close to a minute before having to pull back. Cheryl began a slow and steady sucking of Jeff's wonderful tool.

This was much different than the previous blowjobs she had given him. Jeff felt the emotion and desire to please in her actions. He leaned back and allowed her to pleasure him with her mouth. Jeff could feel the love passing to him as she worked to bring him to orgasm. After several minutes Jeff felt his balls tighten and Cheryl sensed his eminent release. She swallowed him deeply and tickled the sensitive spot just below his balls. The final sensation pushed Jeff over the brink and he release all of his built up tension into Cheryl's waiting throat.

Cheryl was shocked at the intensity of the orgasm and could not contain it all. She pulled off Jeff and stroked him as he third and fourth spurts hit her face. A few more squirts landed on her breasts. Eventually a slight dribble of cum was emerging from Jeff's cock. Cheryl sucked the last bit from him and cleaned-up his dick before standing to go wash herself off.

Jeff grabbed Cheryl and pulled her down to him. She gave him a puzzled look, wondering what he wanted. Jeff pulled her in and kissed her deeply, smearing his cum over both their faces. Jeff released the kiss and gently, lovingly, licked his seed from Cheryl's beautiful face before lowering his head to clean her breasts. Cheryl nearly came again from the thrill of Jeff's actions. After Jeff was done, Cheryl cleaned the excess from Jeff.

"Take me to bed now and make slow passionate love to me." Cheryl whispered into Jeff's ear. Jeff picked Cheryl up and carried her into the bedroom. He placed her gently on the bed and moved to turn off the lights. "No, I want to be able to see you making love to me." Cheryl pleaded and Jeff left the lights on.

"I'm sorry I waited so long to come back. I've wanted to ever since that incredible weekend but something in my head always said no. I think I was just scared of getting to close to anyone, but now that little voice is gone and every part of me is screaming yes." Jeff laid next to Cheryl and gently dragged his hands over her quivering form. He caressed and touched and felt every part of her from toe to head and back again. Then he replaced his hands with his lips and kissed her body all over, front and back.

After twenty minutes of simply loving and enjoying her body, Jeff moved Cheryl over onto her back and position himself between her legs. His dick was rock hard and Cheryl's pussy was drenched with her juices. He slid his cock into her depths and held her close, enjoying the sensation of being joined with another person. Slowly he began to move within her, she responded moved with him.

The pair made love for over an hour, neither rushed towards the finished, both enjoying the raw emotion and connection that existed between them. Cheryl hovered at the edge of orgasm for over 30 minutes. Jeff would vary the speed and depth of his thrust to keep her right at the peak. Occasionally he would push fully into her then pause to stare into her eyes or lick and suck her nipples. When they finally peaked, the came together in what was the greatest orgasm Cheryl had every experienced.

They stayed joined for several minutes, unable to express in words what their bodies had just experienced together. Finally they separated as Jeff rolled to the side. Cheryl quickly cuddled into his broad chest, trying to contain the intense emotions she was feeling. Jeff sensed her battle with her emotions and decided to make the decision.

"Cheryl that was the most incredible thing I have ever experienced. I never knew how good sex could be. I can only think it was that intense and amazing because, well, because I love you." Jeff felt Cheryl relax into him and then realized she was crying.

"Oh thank God." Cheryl replied between sobs, "I was terrified to say what I was feeling because I thought it would scare you away. I have never felt this close to anyone, and I know enough to realize it's not just because the sex was great. I agree that the sex was great because of how we feel about each other." Cheryl hugged Jeff closer and he let his hand caress her back to reassure her.

"God here I am going on like a high school girl in love for the first time. You just gave me the most incredible orgasm of my life and now that we got the mushy stuff out of the way, I want to see of you can do it again." Cheryl reached down and grabbed Jeff's semi-erect cock, stroking it slowly before sliding down to take him in her mouth. She loved the feel of him growing inside her and worked him until he was firm and full. "You have quite the performance to follow, think you're up for it?"

"I can't promise to take it slow and easy this time but I think I can still satisfy your needs." Jeff pulled her to him and kissed her deeply. Their desires replacing the early need for intimacy. They rolled and twisted on the bed, each grabbing and groping the other as if their professed love for each other spurred their passion. "I have something very special for you my love." Jeff whispered with a slight twinkle in his bright green eyes.

Jeff woke-up suddenly, unsure as to where he was or what day it was. He stretched and looked around; he realized someone was next to him. He reached over to turn on the bedroom light and turned back to see Cheryl lying quietly next too him. The night's activities suddenly came crashing back into his head; he smiled at remembering their passion love making. He leaned over and kissed her bare shoulder then moved up to her neck.

It was then that he realized something was wrong. Her skin felt cold, her chest wasn't moving, her eyes were open but held no sign of life. Jeff bolted upright and shook her hard, trying to desperately wake her up. He tried for what seemed an eternity to get her to wake up when he finally realized it was too late, she was dead.

"I wouldn't bother; she's been dead for awhile now." Jeff turned towards the window and saw the shadowy figure standing next to the window.

"You! You did this. Why? Why would you do this? I don't care why you decided to torture me but why do this to Cheryl? You son of a bitch." Jeff launched himself at the shadowy figure but soon found himself face down on the floor, the shadowy figure had him pinned.

"Me! I had nothing to do with this Jeffrey. It's time you face what it is you are. There's no one to protect you now from the truth, think about what happened after you finished making love the first time. Think about it." The man shook Jeff's head and kept him firmly pinned to the floor.

Jeff's mind was racing. He remembered their first session of the night; it was beyond anything he experienced before. Images started to form in his mind; he remembered promising Cheryl something special. His mind raced and he struggled to understand his memories, it couldn't be, he wasn't capable of that, not with Cheryl.

His mind filled with visions of what had happened. Like in is dreams he saw man standing over a woman, only this time she was bound. The man turned off the bedroom lights and moved over to the woman. He pulled a scarf from somewhere and tied it around her eyes. She giggled.

The man began to tease and caress the blindfolded woman, eventually lower his head between her legs to taste her pussy. The man made love to her cunt with his mouth until the woman screamed in pleasure.

Jeff became acutely aware of the taste of female juices on his lips. The visions returned, the woman was still blindfolded but the man was now between her legs. He had her legs bent in half; she was helping him hold them back and to the side. Her pussy and ass were fully exposed to the man. Jeff recognized the image, it was the same as in his dreams, always just before the man killed his victim.

Jeff tried to shake the images from his mind, tried to run from what was coming but the shadowy figure held him down, forcing him to face his demons. The visions returned, the man was now pumping slowly into the woman's cunt, she was clearly enjoying his attention; he noticed a small dildo extending from her ass. The man quickly pulled from her cunt, the woman seemed to protest until she realized what he was doing, and a smile crossed her lips.

The man pulled the dildo from her ass and replaced it with his hard cock. The woman moaned in pleasure as the man eased into her. He slowly began to fuck her ass, building speed, pumping hard into her. He pushed the dildo in his hand into the woman's cunt. She stiffened, clearly having an orgasm, as he held himself deep inside her ass and pumped the dildo in and out of her pussy.

The man removed the dildo, tossing it aside, and began driving into the woman's ass again. The man began to pump harder and his hands began to travel up her body, gently playing with her nipples. His hands reached her throat and caressed lightly. Jeff tried to stop the vision, he didn't want to see what he knew was coming next. The man started to tighten his grip on her neck, his fucking getting harder and faster. The woman started to struggle, gasping for air but this only encouraged the man more.

A minute passed and the woman stopped struggling, finally the man slammed into her ass hard and exploded deep inside her ass. He leaned forward, kissing his way towards her face, stopping to tease and taste her nipple. He reached her face and removed her blindfold, kissing her lifeless lips he whispered, I love you.

Jeff started to cry, still lying flat on the floor, he felt the shadowy figure's weight lift from his back. Jeff sat up and leaned against the bed, his mind struggling to accept what it knew to be true. Jeff screamed and jumped to his feet, grabbing for the shadowy figure but missing and crashing into the window. Looking outside he noticed four police cars pulling up, lights flashing but sirens off.

"Looks like the police are here Jeffrey, now what are you going to do? They know Jeffrey, they know it's you. You'll fry for what you've done, oh yes, you will most definitely fry." The shadowy figure laughed as Jeff recoiled from the window. Jeff looked around frantically, realizing he was still nude. He rushed into the living room and quickly pulled on his clothes.

"You're not going to get away with this; I don't believe any of it. It was you, I know it was you." Jeff screamed at the shadowy figure that was moving into the living room, the shadows shifted to keep him concealed.

"I'm but a reflection of what lies within you Jeffrey, I'm just a pale imitation of the darkness the lies inside your heart. It must hurt that much more knowing, in the end, you killed the one person you loved. I would call it poetic justice, but justice has yet to be served." Jeff backed away as the man moved closer. He screamed for the shadowy figure to stay back before he bolted from Cheryl's apartment.

Outside in the hall he heard the police climbing the stairs, terrified, he returned to the apartment. Wild eyed, Jeff opened the living room widow and climbed onto the fire escape. He moved quickly up the ladders until he reached the roof. Standing on the edge he scanned for a way out. He looked down and the flashing lights below him, a crowd was gathering. Suddenly a spotlight hit him and the crowd gasped. Blinded by the light he turned and spotted a shadowy figure moving towards him, he was certain it was laughing.