What Mom Knows Fucks Her In The Air

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miranda isn't one to lose," I pointed out.

"Neither am I!" Ellie snapped back, pissed at losing the bet.

Playing my poker hand perfectly, I asked, "I assume you're already plotting to get Alexis back as your submissive slave?"

"Alexis?" she questioned, "Don't you mean your Mother?"

"One and the same," I smiled, tapping the empty seat beside me, "Come sit back down, Ellie."

"I think I'll stand," she glared, before turning to Mom. "Alexis, all these years you resisted me and now you submit to your son?"

As I had instructed, Mom remained silent.

"Answer me!" Ellie demanded, raising her voice.

I pointed out, "Remember please, that we are in a plane and others will hear us if we are too loud."

"Fuck you!" she snapped at me.

"Thanks for mentioning that; it is part of the plan, but unfortunately not aboard this airplane," I retorted, my confidence oozing. Amazing how much domming two hot MILFs can change a person in a short period of time.

"Keep dreaming!" Ellie countered, used to young boys drooling over her big tits, firm legs and ravishing good looks.

"And a sexy dream it is indeed, you hot slut," I assured her, ogling her hot body, lingering meaningfully on her large breasts, although without a hint of drool. "And fortunately most of my dreams have come true of late," I volleyed back.

"So I see." She smirked. "Well like that Meatloaf song, I guess two out of three ain't bad."

"Agreed, but three out of three is even better," I retorted.

"You are one confident fucker," she gave me, recognizing I was a stronger adversary than she'd originally suspected.

"I'll take that as a compliment," I retorted. "But I do have a deal to offer you."

"Reeeaaaaaly," she drawled dramatically.

"Now, my dear adversary-for-now, please come and sit down so we can chat," I offered, politely this time.

Before she could decide whether to comply, the bathroom door opened and Dana, her face with a sweet shine and her top buttoned up all wrong, came out and said, "Master Curtis, Mistress Miranda requests you to join her."

Standing up, I walked to Ellie and said, standing a bit closer than would be polite, "We will continue this later."

"Oh you bet we will," she agreed, still oozing confidence.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door, leaving Mom alone with the greatest challenge of her life, resisting her former Mistress. As I closed the door Miranda asked, "How did it go?"

"She's a stubborn one."

"That she is," Miranda agreed, falling to her knees. "Your Mom's face was impressive. Think you have enough for me too?"

"Always," I smiled, thankful that at my young age my recovery time was measured in minutes.

Pulling my stiff cock from my pants, she eagerly sucked me. After a couple minutes of slow burn, as I retold the conversation with Ellie, she took my cock out of her mouth and said, "Enough about Ellie for now. Let's focus on us."

"Agreed," I said, pulling her up off her knees.

"Sit down," she instructed.

I pulled my pants down to my knees and sat on the cold toilet seat. Miranda straddled me and I watched as she steadied my cock and slowly lowered herself onto it, just as she had done to the wine bottle last night. As soon as my cock was inside her she began bouncing up and down. "Fuck, I love your cock, baby," Miranda moaned.

"I love everything about you," I replied.

"I hope Alexis is surviving out there," she moaned.

"Me too," I moaned back, her cunt somehow tightening around my cock like a suction cup.

The next few minutes were pure bliss as Miranda rode my cock. As if reading my mind, sensing the beginning of my build up, she urged, "Baby, I want to feel you fill me with your seed."

"Your wish is my command," I grunted, closing my eyes.

"Come for me baby, fill me up," Miranda commanded.

Always one to make my women happy, I fulfilled her request as my second load in thirty minutes shot out of me.

"That's it, baby," she moaned, continuing to milk my cock.

"Fuuuuck," I grunted, her cuntal grip around my cock bringing sensation after sensation to me.

A minute later she climbed off me and falling back to her knees, took my cock back in her mouth.

Another minute later she climbed back up and kissed me. Breaking the kiss she smiled and said, "I love the taste of your cock with our cum mixed together."

"Fuck, are you hot," was all I could muster in return.

"You're not too bad yourself," she smiled, giving my cock a squeeze. "We should probably go and rescue your Mom."

"Good call," I agreed, again pulling my pants up.

"By the way, when you join the mile-high club you really join the mile-high club," she joked, before opening the door.

I followed her out and it was our turn to be surprised.

Our flight attendant was on her knees between Ellie's legs, licking away. Mom was watching, although still sitting where she'd been when I'd left, next to the opposite window.

Ellie explained rather matter-of-factly. "When Alexis wouldn't do as she was told, for which she will be punished later," she glared at Mom, "I decided to find another slut, an obedient slut, to get me off."

Miranda strolled over for a closer look. "Hmmmm," was all she said.

"Hmmmm, what?" Ellie wanted to know, pushing the Katy Perry lookalike Miranda's friend-with-benefits deeper inside her cunt.

"You're trimmed, not shaved bald," Miranda announced to all.

Not missing a beat Ellie responded, "That's because I have the sweetest smelling cunt there is, isn't that right Alexis?"

"Yes," Mom answered, a tremble in her voice, hunger permeating her tone.

"You miss my fragrant bush don't you, my pleasure pet?" Ellie purred, her tone endearing, yet knowing, yet teasing, yet impossibly confident.

"Yes," Mom again confirmed, this time in a whisper we could barely hear over the thrum of the jet engines. I was so proud of her: the term 'Mistress Ellie' must have been fighting tooth and nail to escape her lips, yet she held it back.

"Come and replace this slut, my pet," Ellie offered, all the while looking at me.

Mom was weak, fragile and on the brink of submitting, so I ordered, "Don't move, Mom. You're still my slut until I say otherwise, isn't that correct?"

"Yes, son," she agreed, her relief palpable.

Ellie threatened, still staring at me, neither of us breaking eye contact. "Each disobedience, my pet, will add an additional punishment. Do you really want to relive Cancun?"

Mom's face went pale and I was curious about what the hell had happened in Cancun.

Miranda intervened. "Look, this charade is getting us nowhere. Ellie, you want your slut back, correct?"

"Obviously," Ellie answered, beginning to move her hips up and down, grinding her pussy on Dana's face.

"And you Curtis, want to fuck your Mother's ex-Mistress, correct?"

"Since I was old enough to shoot my load," I confirmed.

"And Alexis, you want to be able to fuck your son as you please and also submit to Ellie, correct?"

Mom looked at me, then to Ellie, her mind clearly riddled with not only doubt but downright fear, something I had never seen on my Mom in my whole life. "Yes, I think so," she finally admitted.

"So there you have it," Miranda said.

"There we have what?" Ellie asked, close to orgasm, but unable to come simultaneously with having this bizarre conversation.

"Should we let you finish?" Miranda asked considerately, acknowledging the obvious.

Ellie didn't waste any time, just nodding an affirmation and closing her eyes as she moved her hand to her clit and began rubbing as she demanded, "Finger me, slut!"

Dana didn't hesitate, sliding two fingers inside the big-busted schoolteacher. Ellie's breathing increased and I watched, my cock again at full salute, as my third most common fantasy as a horny teen alone late at night came to life in front of me.

"Fuuuuck, harder, slut, yes, yes, god yeeeeees," Ellie moaned, surprisingly quiet as she came.

We all watched the show until its conclusion, before Ellie opened her eyes and asked, "Enjoy watching 'Aunt Ellie' come, Curtis?"

"Very much, although I look forward to the time when I'm the one making you make those faces," I replied.

"Keep dreaming, kid," she countered, finally letting go of Dana, who remained on her knees, trying to recover from her face being used so extremely.

Miranda again intervened. "So here is the deal. We have a task for you to complete before Alexis will be allowed to spend time alone with you and succumb to your spell."

"A task is it?" Ellie asked, raising an eyebrow. "Let me guess, fuck the kid?"

"Well, I'm sure that will eventually happen too, his cock is to die for and for a guy he sure licks like a dedicated lesbian, but no, that's not a requirement. We want you to seduce the bride-to-be."

"What? Who?" Ellie asked surprised at the sudden fresh topic.

"Well, as you know I hate my ex, but because I work with him we have to play nice in public, so he had to invite me to his wedding and I had to accept, otherwise it would look really bad for the station. Anyway, his fiancée Brittany and her girlfriends are going out on the town tomorrow night for her bachelorette party and we're going to crash it," Miranda explained.

"And?" Ellie asked, reaching for her jeans.

"Well, I want you in your seductress mode, wearing the outfit I'll choose for you after our little bet you just lost, to get her between your legs," Miranda explained.

Pulling her jeans up but leaving her panties on the floor, Ellie asked, "Why?"

"To humiliate Mark on his wedding day," Miranda shrugged.

Ellie, a devious bitch herself, smiled, "Delicious, and in return Alexis is mine again."

"Ours," I rebutted.

"Ours," Ellie agreed, but her tone implying 'for now.'

Miranda turned to Dana, who was still kneeling near Ellie's feet, "Could you please bring us a bottle of wine, sweetie?"

"Yes, Miranda," Dana agreed, standing up, her carefully-applied makeup a mess.

"Wait," Ellie interjected.

"Yes, ma'am?" Dana asked, turning to face Ellie.

"Please pick up my panties and give them to the kid," Ellie instructed.

"Yes, ma'am," Dana obeyed, bending down to grab the pink panties and handing them to me.

"A gift to remind you of what you can't ever have," Ellie said pretentiously, "you will find them permeated with my unsurpassable fragrance with which you can torture yourself," the chess game still on between us.

I put them confidently to my nose as Dana disappeared around the corner and allowed, "Hmmm, your scent is rather sweet. Enticing, even."

"You should smell it directly from the source," she replied, teasing.

"All in good time," I countered, moving my own pawn.

Suddenly Mom spoke up, startling all of us with a sudden surge of determined pride after all that sheepish silence. "I know you all have plans for me but for the record, I'm not a doormat. I plan on making my own decisions."

"Of course, Mom," I said, feeling like her son again and not her Dom or lover.

Mom continued, "If I want to fuck my son, I will. If I want to submit to Ellie, I will. And if I want to have my pet Miranda eat me out, I will. Is that understood, all of you?"

We all nodded in agreement and Mom, taking charge asked, "Son, did you fuck Miranda's ass when you were in the can?"

"No, Mom," I answered.

Miranda added, sitting up a bit, showing a little stain on her chair. "But he did fill my cunt."

"Good," Mom said, glancing to a slightly surprised Ellie before turning back to a surprised me. "And as everyone here knows, I sucked you off before you came all over my face. So I think it's time for you to hit the trifecta of the mile-high club, don't you?"

Mom grabbed my hand and dragged me into the bathroom yet again as I agreed, "Whatever you say, Mom."

The door closed, Mom looked at me and confessed, looking so vulnerable and shaking slightly, "I stood up for myself, but it was nearly impossible. Look how I'm trembling!"

"You were amazing, Mom," I complimented her, before adding, giving her a hug, "No, you are amazing."

"Oh, you know just the right words to say," Mom asked, her hand going to my fully erect cock confined but not concealed in my pants. "Oh, and what do we have here?"

"I brought a present for you, Mom," I answered.

"You do know that Ellie is going to try and control me completely," Mom said, rubbing my cock through my jeans.

"But you're stronger now, are you not?" I asked and then reminded her, "and I'm the ace in your hole."

"Yes," Mom said, my words relaxing her. "But fuck, was it tempting just to fall to her feet and submit to her again right then and there."

"You must be soaked," I surmised.

"Check for yourself," Mom offered, hiking up her dress.

I moved my hand to her naked, glistening pussy and wasn't surprised to feel her wetness. "Holy shit your leaking, Mommy!"

"I'm so fucking horny I'm going to burst," Mom admitted.

"Well let's take care of that," I said, this time it being me falling to my knees to worship my Mom.

Mom lifted her left foot to the toilet seat, giving me a perfect view of her spread-open cunt, as I leaned forward and began licking. In seconds she was moaning, "Oh yes, Curtis, lick Mommy."

This time it was all about my beautiful Mom. I wanted her to have the orgasm to end all orgasms. I wanted it to be me giving to her, not Ellie, to strengthen our bond for the rescue I knew I'd need to perform in the near future. I licked her pussy for a couple of minutes before I began pumping two fingers inside her.

"Oh yes, finger fuck your Mommy-slut," Mom moaned, knowing what her nasty talk did to me. A couple minutes later, her moans continually increasing, she begged, "Harder, son, finger Mommy harder, she is sooooo close!"

I obliged and sensing her impending climax, used my free hand to reach behind her and when I sensed her dam about to burst I slid a finger in her ass.

"Oh you dirty fucker, yeeeeeeeeeeeees, you're making Mommy come!" Mom screamed as she sprayed me with her juices. Her standing position allowing her juice to gush out of her and cascade down onto my lips and face, this time giving me a facial. I savored every last drop of Mom's cum before she demanded, "Now whip it out and fuck your Mother's ass."

"I'm not sure we have time before we start descending," I began, but was stopped.

"I'm not always your submissive slut, young man! Do as you're told and fuck your Mother's ass right now!" she ordered, in the my-decision-is-final tone I used to get when I lost a discussion with her before we'd become intimate. God, I loved her complex persona.

I sprang to obey my Mother but awkwardly, in too much of a hurry, fidgeting with my pants ineffectually, eventually fumbling them open, pulling them down to my knees without my underwear and needing to make another time-wasting gesture to lower those but then, hobbled at the knees, only barely managing to stagger behind my Mom who had already far more gracefully repositioned herself and framed her ass perfectly for me. Finally, my struggles over, I was brought up short, staring at the Picasso of Mothers' asses and admiring it in rapture. Damn, was it beautiful!

Mom brought me to myself by pulling her ass cheeks apart and snarling, yes snarling, "Fuck me NOW, you nasty Mother fucker!"

I plunged my cock inside her ass in one solid push forward and remembering that time was of the essence because the plane would be landing soon, I pounded her ass hard. I was into it now, even with my pants and underwear binding my knees together powerful and effective; my body slammed into hers over and again and she grabbed the toilet for balance, all the while keying up the nasty talk. "That's it, you dirty Mother ass-fucker, ream my back door!" and "Harder, baby, drill for gold!" and, "Deeper son, sodomize your Mommy, make her your forever ass-slut!"

Unfortunately, even with all the hot, nasty, incest talk, having come twice in the past hour and a half, I was in a marathon race with no end in sight.

Sweat dripped down my body, my t-shirt damp, as I continued to use a full throttle attack on Mom's tight ass. Mom continued trying to get me off with her ass and dirty talk. "Did my son get hard thinking of me dyking with Ellie?"

"Fuck, yes," I grunted.

"Does my son want his Mommy to be a submissive sex slave to Ellie?" Mom huffed.

"God, yes," I admitted, the idea the ultimate turn-on. Suddenly Cancun popped onto my head. "What happened in Cancun?"

"Oh God baby, that was the night I learned how big a slut I was and how much she owned me," Mom admitted.

"Do tell," I asked, dying of curiosity, as the pilot announced it was time to get back in our seats and put our seat belts on as we were beginning to descend.

"I promise to tell you all the nasty, horrifying, humiliating details once you come in Mommy's ass!" she said, beginning to bounce back on my cock.

"Oh fuck Mom," I groaned, as she began fucking me instead of my fucking her. Her eagerness made the sex even hotter and finally my third orgasm spasmed out of me as I filled her ass with my cum!

Mom screamed herself, as she climaxed simultaneously, "I'm cooooooming with you, son!"

The intensity of our dual orgasms was indescribable as we both collapsed into each other and I held her tight as she shuddered and quivered through her second orgasm of our bathroom rendezvous.

A knock on the door was followed by Dana saying, "I waited until I heard you two finish, but now you really need to get to your seats."

Both of us composed ourselves and without another word returned to our seats, although I was now with Miranda and Mom sitting with Ellie.

Once seated, Miranda asked, "Did you come in your Mother's beautiful ass?"

"Gentleman don't fuck and tell," I joked.

Mom answered for me. "I guess going commando was a mistake, your cum is trickling right back out my butt hole."

Miranda quipped, "Where's the butt plug when you need one?"

I burst out laughing as I felt the plane descend.

Looking over, I saw Ellie holding Mom's hand, but she was looking at me, thinking she had won. I let her think that for now.

Miranda meanwhile grabbed my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

As the plane continued its descent, I pondered Mom's impending descent back into lesbian submission at the hands of Ellie and the final piece of my plan...fucking Ellie. I still wasn't sure how it was all going to work, but as the plane touched down Miranda leaned into me and whispered in my ear, "Don't worry baby, she'll fuck you."

"You sure?" I asked, unsure myself how to seal the deal, considering Ellie didn't seem remotely interested in me...only my Mom.

"Trust me," Miranda whispered into my ear, giving it a slight tug with her teeth, "I promise you'll get to fuck her before we fly back home."

"How?" I asked, my cock rising again at the thought of my next conquest even as the plane slowed to a stop.

"Just leave that to me, baby," she whispered, squeezing my cock through my pants.

The plane taxied toward its final stop as each of us considered the evening and weekend ahead. My cock stirred at the thought of fucking the third piece of my fantasy puzzle. I glimpsed over to Ellie and saw she was still staring at me...her look was smug...one broadcasting confidently that I had no idea who I was dealing with.

The reality was that even though I'd played a part-time top dog with Mom and Miranda for a short while, less than a month, I'd been winging it the whole time and didn't really know what I was doing while Ellie had decades of experience and lots of tried and true tricks up her sleeve. I knew I was in way over my head, but I hid those insecurities and winked at her.

Even as the plane was slowing to dock at the gate, Miranda surprised me once again by announcing, "Fuck, am I hungry." She fished out my erect cock and leaned forward and took it in her mouth.