What Mom Knows Fucks Her in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom was close to her own orgasm as she sat straight up and used her full weight to press her cunt onto her submissive's face. She used my girlfriend's face roughly as she fucked herself to orgasm.

The hot bisexual scene had my balls finally boiling as I continued fucking Miranda.

"That's it, you hot little slut! That's how to make your Mistress come! Aaaaaaahhhhhh!" cried Mom.

"Fuuuuuuuuck!" Miranda screamed as her second orgasm in several moments convulsed through her.

Deciding to give Miranda a hot double facial, I kept pumping in and out of her until Mom's orgasm finished, before pulling out and ordering her, "Move aside, baby."

"You dirty fucker," Mom teased, but obeying my order.

Miranda's face was shining with pussy cum as I straddled her chest and pumped my cock right over her mouth.

Mom scurried around me to Miranda's feet, dove back into Miranda's wet leaking cunt and began licking the sweet pussy juice, her short new coiffure tickling my butt.

As Miranda opened her mouth to moan, I did kind of a swan dive forward and filled it with my cock, my belly now being tickled by her hair.

Although it was awkward, Miranda took my cock in her mouth and bobbed up and down hungrily, taking all eight inches in her mouth even as her body continued trembling from her back to back orgasms.

Her mouth was a warm haven and I held back my orgasm as long as possible as I was in awe of hearing my Mom eating her pussy and watching Miranda eagerly devouring my cock.

Mom's pussy-licking tongue was doing its usual magic, so Miranda shoved my hips strongly upward, ejecting my cock from her mouth both so she could breathe, but also so she could scream, "Fuuuck, I'm coooooooooming again!!"

As a third orgasm cascaded through her, I straight-armed the bed to hold myself up with one hand and used my other one to furiously beat my cock before shooting rope after rope of white goo all over the face of my girlfriend while she was still orgasming!

Miranda was surprised by the first spray as it hit her cheek, but she turned her head and opened her mouth to catch the second and third streams, a look of complete satisfaction on her face.

Mom and I collapsed on the bed as well with similar feelings of satisfaction.

I was fading into slumber when Mom's cell rang. She sat up and said, "That must be Ellie."

"Well, go check," I suggested.

Mom, naked except for her stockings, walked over to her purse and grabbed her phone. She read the message briefly and reported, "She did it."

Miranda asked, "Like she did it, did it?"

"So she says," Mom nodded, already realizing the implications of the text to her own rapidly approaching future.

"How do we know for sure?" Miranda asked.

Mom texted back, Miranda wants proof.

Mom returned to the bed with her phone just as it buzzed again. She looked at it and as her face went red, she turned her phone around to show us a video clip confirming the task had been accomplished.

Miranda and I were watching a brief video of Brittany on her knees in a bathroom stall licking Ellie's pussy. We couldn't see Ellie's face but there was no denying whose demanding words were being said. "Look up at me, slut. Tell me how much you love my cunt."

I would have loved to hear Brittany's reply but the clip ended, frozen on Brittany looking up rapturously, her face shiny with pussy juice as if she were staring right at us.

"Fucking delicious," Miranda said, giddy with excitement at getting back at Mark, her ex.

"Now what?" I asked Miranda.

Mom said, her tone showing not fear, but acceptance, "Well, there's no doubt that Ellie will be expecting me to submit to her unconditionally as soon as we next meet."

"You don't have to," I said, not wanting Mom to do anything she didn't want to, feeling guilty at Miranda and I using Mom as leverage in our twisted game to get Ellie to fuck me.

"Ooooooooh, yes I do," she said, her eyes showing a sparkle.

Miranda asked, "It's not because of a debt or a promise; you want to, don't you?"

"Desperately," Mom answered. "I've always wanted to submit to her again. It has taken every ounce of courage I had in me to resist the temptation to submit again, especially during the past year, but now that you're an adult Curtis, I think it's time to do more than just submit to Ellie on an occasion or two."

I realized what she was about to say and yet couldn't quite get my head around it, even though it made perfect sense.

"I'm sorry Curtis, but I don't love your father, I love Ellie, I've always loved Ellie," Mom said, tears beginning to stream down her face.

I put my hand on her arm and said warmly, "It's ok, Mom."

Silence lingered as this new revelation hung in the air. Finally Mom spoke, her devilish side clearly back, having rather quickly come to grips with her decision, "Of course I'll only submit to Ellie after she submits to you."

"You don't have to Mom," I said.

"Yes, I do," Mom smiled, kissing me, "I will only submit to her if she accepts our relationship. Although I don't love your father, I do love you, and I need you at least as much as I do Ellie!"

Miranda smiled, "Delicious."

"Indeed, delicious," I concurred.

Mom yawned. "I have a hunch tomorrow is going to be a long, eventful day."

Yawning is contagious and I yawned too. "I love you Mom."

"I love you too," she smiled back.

"And what about me?" Miranda asked, playfully.

I turned to her, "You're not so bad."

"Bastard," she said, hitting me playfully.

Mom said, "Hard to believe I got you two together on just a whim."

I smiled, "I love both of you."

Both women laid their heads on my shoulders and in minutes, our arms entwined in indescribable but loving fashions, we were all asleep.

.....

The next morning I was surprised to wake up the old-fashioned way...on my own. Both my lovely ladies were gone and I glanced at the clock; it was almost ten.

I grabbed a robe and went to find my lovely submissives. Both my Mom and Miranda were having breakfast on the balcony and were already dressed in their elegant dresses for the day's wedding.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," Mom teased.

"You need to go clean yourself up," Miranda added.

Mom added, "Ellie just called. She wants us at the church early, she has a surprise for us."

A ton of ideas popped into my head as I nodded and headed to the shower.

Thirty minutes later I was showered, shaved and suited up and a limousine was waiting for us downstairs. The three of us were mostly silent as we pondered the day ahead as Mom drew closer to her moment of submission to Ellie. Ellie was going to submit to me although she didn't know it yet and Miranda was going to revel in the glory of knowing she had humiliated her ex one more time.

We arrived at the church an hour early and met Ellie at the back door. She was wearing a dark green gown and had never looked better. The first things she did upon seeing us was to smile at my Mom and say, "Good to see you, my pet."

"You too, Mistress," Mom replied without hesitation.

"Follow me," Ellie said and the three of us followed her into the church and into the dressing room of the bride-to-be.

Standing there in her wedding dress was Brittany, who was clearly embarrassed, although she said and did nothing except tremble noticeably as we approached her.

"On your knees," Ellie ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Brittany obeyed. She was unable to make eye contact with any of us.

"Fucking awesome," Miranda said.

"Miranda, I thought it would be fun to have her wear your pussy juice on her lips as she walks down the aisle and when she kisses her husband for the first time," Ellie explained.

"Brilliant," Miranda said, "that's even more devious than I could have come up with."

"Why thank you," Ellie replied, basking in the glow of her latest conquest.

Miranda added, "Actually I think I can raise the humiliation a notch or two."

"Go on," Ellie said.

"Let's have Curtis fuck her and then she can walk down the aisle with his cum leaking out of her cunt," Miranda suggested.

"Or maybe her ass," Mom suggested.

"Please no," Brittany gasped as nuances of her humiliation were discussed as if she weren't even here.

"Do you want that video going viral, slut?" Ellie hissed, her tone clearly don't-you-dare-fuck-with-me.

"S-s-sorry, Mistress," Brittany stammered, petrified by Ellie's threat.

"Pussy or ass, pussy or ass?" Ellie asked, all sing-song.

Miranda hiked up her dress, sat down on a couch and spread her legs, "Crawl to me, bride slut."

Brittany's face was burning beet red with blotches of humiliation and anger as she slowly obeyed the order, crawling awkwardly in her long dress.

As the humiliated but obedient bride reached Miranda's feet, Miranda slipped out of her heels and raised a stocking-clad foot and placed it in Brittany's mouth. Brittany began tentatively sucking on Miranda's toes as Ellie turned to Mom, "So now to collect my prize."

Mom blushed but said, "Not so fast, Ellie."

"Not playing hard to submit, are we?" Ellie cautioned.

"Not exactly, but I need to make something clear," Mom said, sounding much stronger than I knew she really felt.

"You do, do you?" Ellie said, trying to keep control of the situation, doing her best to project without needing to say so, that any choices my Mom might face from here on out were Ellie's to decide.

"Yes...I...do," Mom replied, stressing each word, fighting through the inner turmoil she was feeling.

"Well, I'm all ears," Ellie replied.

"I am prepared to leave Ted and move in with you, Mistress," Mom began.

Even Ellie was surprised by this news. She stammered, "Y-y-you are? y-y-you will?"

"Yes, I have always loved you Ellie," Mom admitted, moving to Ellie, grasping her shoulders and looking her straight in the eye. "I've always needed you."

Ellie was flushed now. "I can't believe it."

Mom kissed Ellie tenderly, my own cock begging for attention.

Interrupting the intimate moment, Miranda ordered, "Beg to eat my pussy, Brittany."

"Oh please don't make me do this," Brittany pleaded.

Ellie interrupted back, saying, "Slut Brittany, since you don't seem to listen well, you've just answered the pussy or ass question. Curtis, go fuck the bride-to-be in the ass."

Horny as hell, but also intrigued by the power play between Mom and Ellie, which I knew wasn't yet over, I was torn.

However, Brittany's power play was definitely over, she was now thoroughly intimidated and she begged Miranda, "Can I please lick your pussy Miranda?"

"On your wedding day?" Miranda twisted the knife.

"Yes," Brittany admitted, her face red with shame.

"Say it."

"May I please lick your hot, wet pussy on my wedding day, Mistress Miranda?"

"Lick away, slut," Miranda ordered.

Brittany leaned forward and began licking her husband-to-be's ex-girlfriend's pussy.

"Go fuck her ass, Curtis," Ellie ordered me again.

Mom surprised Ellie by modifying the order, "Yes do, Curtis. But fuck Ellie first."

"Pardon me?" Ellie asked.

Mom was steadfast as she pledged, "I will submit to you unconditionally Ellie, divorce Ted and move in with you or you move in with me, but you must understand that I love my son. Curtis and I are a package deal."

"There was never any mention of any conditions to your submitting to me, you're my bitch now. Is that clear?" Ellie insisted threateningly.

Mom stood her ground, "Miranda never mentioned it as a condition, but this is my condition: either you accept Curtis, or you go home empty handed."

"W-w-hy you b-b-bitch!" Ellie stammered, angry adrenalin flooding her body as she glared first at my Mother and then at me. Time seemed to stand still as she took several deep breaths before she turned back to Mom, her tone now annoyed but not angry anymore. "Is that the only condition?"

"Yes, Mistress," Mom replied, "if you accept Curtis I'll be all yours," shifting instantly from firm and strong to compliant and submissive.

"Dammit," Ellie cursed, turning again to me, "Well played."

Miranda moaned to Brittany, "You eat pussy a lot better than your useless groom."

"You'd better be as good as your Mom and Miranda say you are, stud," Ellie said, challenging me.

"You'd better be as good as you say you are," I retorted, playing her game.

I took a step towards her and ordered, "On your knees, Ellie."

Ellie smirked as she walked over to me, "I'm no submissive, Curtis."

Reaching me, she reached down and unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants and underwear down before pushing me onto the couch right beside Miranda. She yanked on my knees until I was lying on my back with my butt was right past the edge of the couch, then still facing me, she lifted up her dress, straddled me and slowly lowered her naked pussy onto my erect cock. I was hard enough that it needed no steadying: it rose up like a flagpole to meet her.

"Shiiiit," I moaned, as her warmth engulfed my cock.

"Your Mom is right Curtis, you have a damn nice cock," Ellie smiled, not submissively but more patronizingly as she began riding me, her big breasts bouncing up and down. I wanted to cup them in my hands, to suck on her erect nipples, but her dress, still completely in place above her waist, obstructed me.

As she rode my cock, she tightened her cunt around my cock, creating a sensation I'd never experienced before.

Noticing the impact her cunt was having on me, she assessed, "You like that don't you, big boy."

"Fuck, are you tight," I grunted.

"Tighter than your slut mother?" Ellie asked, grinding her body so perfectly on my cock.

I admitted, "Fuuuck, yes." I hated to throw Mom under the bus, but it was true.

"And don't you forget it," she purred, leaning her clothed tits into my face, only enhancing my frustration that I couldn't suck them into my mouth.

Ellie increased the speed and vigor of her cock-riding and soon I was groaning a warning, "I'm going to come soon."

Her pussy grip on my cock got even tighter as she continued, her tits bouncing in my face and a few seconds later her pussy was milking my cock as I sprayed my hot seed inside my fantasy teacher.

"Hmmmmm," she moaned smiling, sensing she was in control of the situation, and of me. I didn't think she was right, but I couldn't guarantee it. Her physical and psychological appeal was formidable.

She got off me leaving me wanting more, walked over to my Mom and ordered, "On your knees, slut."

I watched as Mom dropped to her knees.

"Want to taste my pussy filled with your son's cum?" Ellie asked.

Mom admitted, hungry as hell, "God, yes."

"Lick away slut, while we re-establish your proper place between your Mistress' legs," Ellie ordered, a glow on her face that showed how happy she was about finally getting my Mother back.

I watched as Mom leaned forward and licked my cum from Ellie, who looked particularly imposing as she towered above her slut.

I was torn away from one lesbian scene to another as Miranda screamed, "Fuuuuuuck, I'm coming, you little sluuuuuuuuut."

I turned to watch Miranda pull Brittany's face deep into her flooding cunt, covering the bride-to-be's face with an amazing amount of pussy juice. Miranda, attempting to humiliate Brittany as much as possible, began moving her hips up and down, washing Brittany's face in her flooding cum juice.

Thankfully I was eighteen and my just-fucked cock was already ready for round two. I stood up and raised the white bridal dress to see that the slutty little bride was sans panties and was wearing a white garter-belt and stockings.

Brittany tightened her ass cheeks as I moved behind her.

Miranda advised, letting go of Brittany's face, "I'd relax my butt hole if I were you. Curtis's cock is substantially bigger than that piece of shit you're about to marry."

Brittany looked back, her make-up a mess and her face shiny. "Please fuck my cunt."

"As you wish," I obliged, ignoring Ellie's instruction to me and sliding easily into her drenched cunt. "Holy shit is her cunt soaked, Miranda."

"Is that so?" Miranda asked. "Did licking your husband-to-be's ex-girlfriend's cunt get you off, Brittany?"

"Y-y-yes," she stammered, ashamed and already moaning as I slammed into her from behind.

"You know you are fucking another of my boyfriends," Miranda pointed out.

"S-s-sorry," she whimpered, as my cock filled her completely.

"It's ok," Miranda shrugged, "I'm sure Curtis won't mind fucking you anytime you want a real cock."

"T-t-thank you, Mistress," Brittany replied, which surprised both of us.

Ellie explained, "She is my gift to you since you are returning my slut to me. Going forward she'll do whatever you say and love it."

"Is that right, Brittany, you'll do anything I say?"

"Yes Mistress, anything!" Brittany replied earnestly as I began sliding my cock, still particularly sensitive from cumming in Ellie, in and out of her wet, warm sheath.

"Isn't that thoughtful?" Miranda smiled as she turned to watch her own Mistress eagerly licking Ellie's pussy.

"I thought so," Ellie smiled.

"Oh fuck, harder, fuck me harder," Brittany screamed to me, forgetting she was in a church.

Deciding to add to her humiliation, I slid out and without warning plunged my cock into her ridiculously tight ass.

"Holy shit, fuuuuuck, noooooo," Brittany whined, as she took all eight inches of my manhood in her backdoor.

"I want you to come with my cock in your ass, slut," I ordered, wanting to impress Ellie with my own dominant authority.

"Kkkkkkk," Brittany whimpered, as her left hand moved to her pussy and she began frantically rubbing herself.

"Aaaaaaah," Ellie moaned, as her long held back orgasm exploded out of her and onto the face of her reclaimed submissive, my Mom.

I watched my Mom lose herself in heartfelt submission to her long-resisted Mistress as her face was flooded with girl-cum and my cum and she licked maniacally, desperate to absorb every drop, lost in Ellie's world and thrilled to be home at last! I was glad for her even while continuing to sodomize my girlfriend's ex's fiancée. This was another new high during my past few weeks of high after high!

"Come in her ass, baby," Miranda purred to me.

"I will, baby," I promised, adding, "but having just cum in slut Ellie it may take a while."

Ellie turned to me with a scowl and objected, "Slut Ellie?"

Going for broke, sensing I had control of the situation, I ordered the big-busted teacher, "Slut Ellie, get between Miranda's legs and get licking." Instinctively I knew that one trick to establishing dominance over someone was to order them to do something they already longed to do, and I'd been noticing the way Ellie had been lusting after my girlfriend.

Ellie glared at me. My Mom, sensing this was a critical moment in her future, backed her head away from her Mistress's cunt and watched from her submissive position on her knees as I looked steadily at Ellie even as I continued to pound the bride's tight ass.

"Oh god, I'm so close," Brittany moaned, unaware of the tension between the rest of us.

Miranda too looked steadily at Ellie, an inviting smile on her face as she reclined back on the couch, her glistening pink pussy singing a siren's song of wet sounds from between her wide-spread legs as she slowly fingered herself. Given the devoted commitment she already had to my Mom and to me, she felt no temptation to submit to Ellie, but she was very willing to offer herself as bait. She was irresistible and she knew it.

Ellie resisted for a full minute, but as I expected, walked over to the couch, dropped to her knees and crawled between Miranda's legs.

I winked at Mom who was stunned by the power shift and Miranda winked at me as Ellie's tongue began licking her pussy and she began moaning loudly. Even in defeat (but only temporary?) Ellie's skills around a pussy were amazing.