What Mom Knows Fucks Her Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A Mommy-slut to you and a Nana-slut to your son," Nana admitted.

"Mom, come and retrieve my cum," I ordered.

"You really are a dirty boy," Mom teased, handing me the phone, standing up, moving behind her mother and burying her face in her Mom's leaking asshole.

I looked down at Nana and smiled, shifting from Master to grandson, "I love you, Nana."

"I love you, too, Curtis," Nana replied, looking up.

Five minutes later we were all climbing into the hot tub together when Nana asked, "You weren't serious about Elizabeth and Laura, were you?"

"Is the bear Catholic?" I asked.

"Fuck, I was afraid you were serious," Nana sighed.

"It's going to be a great Christmas," I declared.

"Apparently I'll be your ho-ho-ho," Nana joked.

"One of many," I smiled. After a pause, "By the way, I got married while I was in Vegas."

"What?" Nana gasped.

"It's a long story," I said, "Isn't it Mom?

Mom shrugged, "It all began on Halloween when I came downstairs and Ted had to work and Curtis liked my sexy costume and..."

Mom and I took turns retelling the story to Nana of the past couple of months before we had another threesome, and this time I filled her long-neglected cunt.

Nana asked, cum finally leaking out of her cunt, "You sure I can't just keep you to myself?"

Mom laughed, stroking my cock, "Thankfully he has a very quickly reloading gun."

"I'm out of bullets for the moment," I said, sitting back down.

As Mom and Nana began kissing, very much unlike normal mother-daughter kissing, I wondered if it was possible for Nana to fulfill the difficult task I had given her.

I hoped so, I was beginning to become an addict. I couldn't find enough submissive sluts to fulfill my insatiable lust.

Until then I would just have to settle for Miranda, Ellie, Mom and Nana...man, I had a tough life.

THE END....for now....

The next part: What Mom Knows Fucks Her Sister was released on Feb 24, 2017.