What Mum Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pictured my mum with her fingers and vibrator jamming in her pussy. I lay in bed with a rising cock, thinking about how much I had wanted my mum over the past few days after seeing her masturbating on the front room floor, and how much I could tell she had wanted me.

I decided to go for it.

I walked to her door, her moans increasing in volume, intensity and frequency. She was getting closer. I stopped at her door, and waited. I listened.

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum!"

This was my cue. I walked in her room, hard cock in hand. Mum looked me in the eye and came.

"Oh, fuck, James."

I waited until her orgasm had subsided before speaking.

"Mum, you want this," I said, rather forcefully.

She nodded weakly, as if unsure to change her fantasy to reality.

"And I should always give women what they want." Again, she nodded.

I stepped forward, and placed my dick at the entrance to her pussy. I looked her in the eyes, and thrust in. She moaned softly, and hugged me tightly, causing my dick to push inside her as far as possible.

We stayed like this for a couple of minutes, mum breathing in my ear, me savouring the warm wetness that enveloped and every so often squeezed my dick. Then she spoke.

"Yes."

I began to move my hips forward and back, quickly building speed. We were in the missionary position, and soon her big, juicy tits were bouncing all over the place. They were flying about so fast that I thought they might tear off. I grabbed onto them and held them tightly by the nipples. Mum gasped at the rough handling of her boobs, and let out a grunt.

She was moaning words constantly, but I could not make them out. I was completely focused on pounding her cunt to orgasm before my own inevitable need to release took over. Luckily, Mum seemed to be enjoying the forceful fucking she was receiving. I looked at her face. Her mouth was open, she wore a complete look of ecstasy, her eyes were squeezed shut. Her brown hair flopped about and was sweaty, causing some of it to stick to her face, but it only made her look more beautiful.

Her noises got through to my ears.

"Oh fuck me... yes James... OH, I'm gonna cum!" she shouted before reaching up and bringing my mouth down onto hers. We slithered our tongues together, and I reached my hands to her face. As we kissed, she shook, and my dick became flooded in her orgasmic juices. This put me near the brink.

"Mum, I'm gonna cum." I looked at her tits and thought about what I had wanted to do to her tits since I saw her writhing around on the floor earlier this week. I withdrew and started spewing cum immediately. Ropes and ropes shot over each breast. I aimed at each tit, in the end unloading so much that my cum almost completely covered her wondrous tits.

I looked at her. There was nothing I wanted to do more than take a picture of her and then look at it whenever I felt slightly sad. Lying on her back on the bed, dishevelled hair, glowing skin, wide eyes, open mouth, cum splattered tits, dripping vagina, soft, juicy legs. She looked perfect. I collapsed next to her on the bed and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

**********

Thank you for reading my story, I hoped you liked it. If you did, please give me a comment and also give me advice on how to improve my story writing, I would very much appreciate it.

This was my first upload, so hopefully I can improve.

The next chapter shall be up soon...

12