What Possessed Me - Amanda’s Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers

Finally we stopped kissing and Blake thanked me for the evening. He told me that it was by far the best sex he had ever had and that he wished we could do it again. I knew he was playing me, but I just didn't care. We kissed one more time then Blake slipped out the door and was gone.

After that night David and I didn't fight anymore, but we almost never spoke to each other either. Having sex with another man didn't fix anything. It just drove us further apart. I guess I knew that would happen, and I should never have had sex with Blake. I had gotten caught up in the moment and did it anyway.

After a couple of months of living in silence with David, he filed for divorce. He said his reason for divorcing me wasn't about fucking Blake. Instead it was about how I had let Blake come in my mouth, while in 18 years of marriage I would barely even kiss his penis. David moved out and went to live with that slut he was having the affair with.

So I went from being a stay at home mom to being a single mom, and I have had to get a job. Between work, carting the boys to practices, and watching their games, I have little free time to date. I'm not sure who would want to date a chubby 43 year old mom anyway.

I did call Blake after David moved out and told him I was free, but we just talked. I had hoped he would offer to see me again, but he didn't. Of course I realize that he just played me for sex, but l let him. It's probably just as well that Blake didn't want to get together again anyway. I am sure he would have wanted another blowjob, and that is something I'll never do again.

Now when the house has finally quieted down for the night and I am lying in bed, I often have vivid memories of that amazing night. Strangely, I don't usually think about how Blake took me and fucked me, or ate my pussy, or the orgasms that I had. The thing I most often remember about is how I so easily gave in and willingly took his cock in my mouth. I think about how I how excited I felt as he made me suck it. I think about the way his cock smelled of sex and the velvety feel of the head slipping in and out of my mouth. Then I think about how sexy it sounded when he moaned as he started to come. I think about how his cock quivered against my tongue as he came, and the feel of his warm semen gushing into my mouth. I think about the taste and how I endured it while he came so very hard for me. Then I think about the warm and slippery feel of his cock sliding in my mouth as I sucked him to completion... Then I masturbate.

FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers
12