What Sarah Seeks Ch. 02

Story Info
First time anal for both & more cum fetish action.
2.6k words
4.7
70.9k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FizzEd
FizzEd
22 Followers

(Several readers asked for further adventures of this happy couple, so I've tried to bring you up to date on their relationship. Hope you enjoy! I enjoy hearing what you think of a story, so don't hesitate to give comments both positive or negative—it's how we all improve)

*

I woke next to my Sarah, my love, and gazed at her in amazement as I watched her dream. Her perfect lips were smiling in slumber, and she moaned from somewhere far off in her subconscious. Her long dark hair was splayed out on her pillow, and the quilt we'd slept beneath had fallen away from her body exposing on gorgeous breast. I kissed her dark nipple softly, lovingly, just wanting to love but not wake her. But she moaned in response and snuggled closer, rising to the surface from her dream. "I love you, baby," she whispered, her eyes still closed, her face pressed against my muscled chest.

I stroked her back as I softly spoke to her. "I love you too, my darling. You make me feel like the luckiest man on earth." My hand moved further down her back. I caressed her round, shapely ass. She moaned again and wiggled in response to my touch.

"Baby, can I ask you a question?" she asked me, her eyes opening for the first time this morning and bright with budding arousal.

"Of course, Sarah. Anything."

"How come you've never wanted to take me there? You know, in my ass?"

"Well, I'm kind of big, you know?" I replied. "I've had first time lovers tell me that they wouldn't take that thing up their ass as soon as my boxers hit the floor." I kissed her cheek softly. "I want to bring you pleasure, baby, not pain."

"What if I told you I really want to try?"

I pulled her closer. "Baby, you know I'd try anything to please you. I love you more than I know how to say. I just don't want to hurt you."

"Anything?"

"Of course, baby."

"Anything is a big word, lover. Let's start with this, though. No man has ever had me like that. I often wish I'd met you first, and that I'd never had another man but you. You are so good to me. So kind, so considerate. You let me be me without worrying about being judged for cum fetish or my slightly submissive nature. You always treat me with such gentle and loving hands. I can't give you my pussy first since we met too late, but this is something that can be only for you, my love. Will you make love to me like that?"

My tongue slipped past her lips in reply, and I pulled her tight against me. "Lie on your stomach, sweetheart," I said. I knelt between her legs and brought my pillow down to place beneath her belly, raising her gorgeous, curvy ass in the air. I kissed each cheek. Reaching to the bedside table, I retrieved the massage oil from the night before. I started the massage high on her shoulders, gradually working my way down as I felt her tension melt away. She purred in response. My cock was already hard, and in this position it rested lightly against the crack of her delicate ass.

My hands moved south, oiling and massaging her lower back as I slowly moved my hips, my cock just brushing against her crack. My eyes were transfixed on the site before me, my cock snuggled against her lovely ass--her curvy woman's ass, not one of those skinny butts so many young girls starve themselves to maintain far too long. Sarah wasn't fat by anyone's measure, but soft, curvy and voluptuous. I adored her shape just as I adored her mind, her unquenchable desire to taste my cum, and the way she was happiest when she'd pleased me in bed.

I retrieved more oil and began massaging her ass cheeks. I bent down and licked my sweetheart from her shaved, smooth and dripping pussy and all the way up the crack of her exposed and vulnerable ass. Her breath quickened. I spread her cheeks with my hand and touched just the tip of my tongue against her anal rose, tasting a woman's ass for the first time in my life. Sarah was a stickler for hygiene, and the only woman I'd ever met who insisted on using a clean, wet washcloth after any visit to the restroom. She tasted of massage oil and a slightly salty but delicious flavor that was just Sarah.

"Oh Ed, that feels incredible."

I dripped oil generously on her rose and teased it with one finger, further saturating it with the lubricant.

"You said anything, right?" she asked.

I squeezed her cheeks. "I think I might have said something like that," I said, laughing.

"What did you have in mind?"

"Oh baby, tongue my ass. God, I want to feel your tongue so deep inside me. I'm so fucking hot for it, baby!"

I lay down and moved closer to her ass. The scent was a mixture of massage oil with a slightly musky overtone mixed with the wonderful scent emanating from her aroused pussy. My cock was so hard I could have pried open a safe with it as I inched forward, spreading her cheeks wide. My tongue found her rose again and this time I dove in, forcing my tongue past her tight ring and deep inside her. She squirmed to the soundtrack of her moans, and I spread her little rose as far as I could, tonguing her with a hunger I would never have believed I possessed. With one hand I reached beneath her and began to stroke her clit. After several minutes, her juices were running down my fingers and I knew she was close to cumming.

I replaced my tongue with one finger, and it slid into her ass easily, the lubricating oil making passage a breeze. I began to fuck her with one finger, then two, as I continued to please her clit with my other hand. She began to buck back against my fingers.

"Now, Ed! Please! Oh God, please stick your cock in me!"

I knelt close to her and directed the head of my cock at her anal opening. There was minor resistance at first, but then the head slipped inside. She gasped.

"Does that hurt, baby?" I asked.

"No, sweetheart. It feels incredible. I want more of it."

I began to move gently inside her, my cock moving deeper with each stroke as her ass relaxed and she accepted my invasion of her most private orifice. After a dozen strokes, my balls were hitting her ass and I was deeply inside her. I continued fucking her ass in long, slow strokes, trying to be as gentle as I could considering I was on fire with my desire to fuck her.

"Harder, baby! It feels so damn good. Oh why haven't we been doing this all along? Fuck me, baby. Fuck my ass!"

I increased my intensity and reached beneath her again to massage her clit. Her light brown skin took on a slight red flush, and tiny beads of perspiration appeared on her back and shoulders as she pushed hard against me with each downstroke, wanting me deep and hard inside her.

She cried out as she came, bucking wildly against me and coating my whole hand in her wonderful juices. I grabbed her by the hips and buried myself completely inside her as I came with the force of ten men, shooting my seed deep into her ass. It was one of the strongest orgasms I'd ever experienced, leaving me weak and literally shaking from the intensity. When her spasms subsided, she let out a deep calming breath and relaxed against the pillow. I slowly pulled my still mostly stiff cock from her ass and lay down upon her back, covering her cheek, neck and shoulders with a hundred tiny kisses.

"Oh baby, that was wonderful," I whispered.

"You have no idea, lover," she said, gently guiding me to the side so we were facing each other. "But you will." Her eyes were as mischievous as a leprechaun's.

"What do you mean?" I asked as she glided to the restroom and returned with a warm, wet washcloth to clean my cock.

"You said anything, right?"

"Uh, yes. What do you have in mind?"

"Lay on your belly, lover. It's my turn," she said, opening the drawer in the bedside table and retrieving a small blue jelly dildo.

Sarah and I had experimented with many sexual kinks, but I'd never had my ass penetrated and firmly believed I would have been able to honestly have that carved on my gravestone someday if I'd so chosen. "I'm not sure about that, baby."

"Sweetheart, I've been reading about anal sex, and they say that stimulating a man's prostate like this can lead to incredible pleasure for him. Let me try, baby."

"Man, I don't know about this-"

"What are you afraid of, sweety? I'll be ever so gentle."

"It's just, I don't know. That thing is shaped like a cock, you know? Seems kinda gay or something."

She busted out in laughter. "Oh, please! Baby, you are the most pussy-loving, woman craving, macho-male heterosexual God ever put on this planet. Enjoying anal stimulation at the hands of your girlfriend doesn't make you gay; it makes you a guy who enjoys anal stimulation."

"Well, maybe-"

"Maybe's ass. Turn over, stud."

It was my turn to laugh. "What happened to that slightly submissive woman I fell in love with, Sarah?"

"She's on vacation, but just until I see if I can make you cum so hard you see stars." She kissed me hard, her tongue invading my mouth hungrily. "Please, baby, trust me. Do it for me at first if you want, but in the end, I think you'll be doing it for you."

I loved the woman with all my heart, and she knew it. Even with her holding the dildo pointed at me like a thug asking for my wallet at knife-point, I knew I would submit to her request. I turned over. She placed the pillow beneath my abs and kissed my ass cheeks. She knelt between my legs and began to oil my butt.

"Doesn't that feel good, sweetie?" she asked. I nodded my head but remained silent, my trepidation giving me a bad case of nervousness. "Relax baby, and let me show you how good this can be. If you don't like it after it's inside you, we'll quit, okay?"

I nodded as her hands and fingers continued to massage my ass, her fingers occasionally flicking against my anal opening. With each flick of her fingers, one would gently penetrate me further, adding a little more oil with each invasive but loving stroke.

I had to admit to myself that if felt wonderful, and I started to relax and just concentrate on the pleasant sensations down there. Soon she had a finger deep inside me, moving slowly in and out of my ass. She reached between my legs with one hand and stroked my rock-hard cock. "Oh baby," she cooed. "You have the most delicious looking ass." The she bent down and tongued my rose, lightly at first but then diving in like a starving woman at a banquet. "Oh God, you taste good," she moaned.

Her tongue felt so good deep inside me that all of my fears and reservations dissipated like a puff of smoke in a hurricane. She replaced her tongue with a finger, all the while stroking my cock. She gently fucked my ass with one digit, slowly, lovingly. She kissed my cheeks as she did it, and it felt like she was adoring my ass as much as fucking it. I realized I loved the sensation and began to push back against her, wanting more. That's when she dripped more massage oil on the crack of my ass and used a second finger to further lubricate my virgin passage. "Oh my," she said. "That has to be the sexiest thing I've ever seen. Watching my fingers enter that cute, tight little ass of yours. This turns me on so much!"

"Me too," I admitted softly. Even though I'd just cum in her ass ten minutes ago I could already feel another load forming in my balls. It felt so damn good that I wondered why guys weren't constantly begging their lovers for this kind of attention. I pushed back harder against her, wanting her to finger me faster and harder. Then she removed her fingers and I felt empty and lacking. I looked back at her with longing and saw her oiling her dildo. Our eyes met. She smiled and winked. "Trust me, lover."

I nodded. The semi-soft jelly dildo flexed at the resistance at first, but then popped past the ring at my opening. I gasped-not from pain, but from the intense and sudden pleasure and the delicious erotic nature of hurdling this taboo I never thought I would. Even though I trusted Sarah completely, I never pictured myself in this position, with a dildo gliding in and out of my ass while I lay there exposed and vulnurable. The dildo gained further entry and my incredible pleasure increased with each stroke. "Oh God," I moaned. "That feels amazing, Sarah. Fuck me, lover. Oh damn."

After a minute or two of reaming, I felt myself approaching one seriously intense orgasm.

"Get on your knees, baby," Sarah said. "I want to try something."

I was so aroused and ecstatic that I would have done anything for her at that point. I pulled my knees in closer, raising my ass higher in the air. The dildo continued its magic ministrations as Sarah slipped her head between my legs. Fucking me faster and harder now with one hand, she used her other to guide my bulging cock between her lips. She fucked my ass with her magic toy while sucking me off with her magic mouth. It only took a minute until I felt the cum rising and ready to burst from my cock. I literally shouted out loud as I released the largest load I've ever experienced into the mouth of my wonderful lover. I came again and again, rope after rope spurting from the head of my cock and into her thirsty mouth. When the spasms finally subsided, I rolled to the side and lay there on my back, spent and covered with sweat.

But Sarah wasn't done. She straddled my body and moved up until she was looking down at me, our faces inches away. Although Sarah loves swallowing cum more than anyone I've ever met—hell, she craves it like a drunk craves drink—even she had been unable to handle the enormous quantity of man batter I'd expelled in that incredible orgasm. It dripped from the corners of her mouth. It covered her chin. Several spurts had decorated her breasts like shiny pearls of passion. She bent down and kissed me, and since sharing our juices was her absolute favorite thing in the world, I kissed her back, licking and retrieving cum from wherever I found it and transferring it back to her hungry mouth.

With her tongue bath complete, Sarah collapsed upon me. She brushed one of my cheeks softly with her fingers. "You liked it, didn't you?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied. "Actually, make that a hell yes."

I pulled her to me, our mouths finding each other again in a long, hungry kiss. Is there anything more wonderful than holding and kissing a woman when every cell in your body tells you that she's the one gal placed on this planet to be with you?" If there is, I've never found it. I don't expect I ever will. "I love you, Sarah."

"You and me, baby—forever," she said, melting against me and falling back to sleep with her face snuggled against my strong, safe chest.

FizzEd
FizzEd
22 Followers