What She Never Told Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,679 Followers

"Ah ah," Mel said, quickly grabbing my wrist even though I could have sworn she wasn't paying attention. "That's our job tonight."

"Looks like we should take care of her then," Cindy said with a giggle. "She's gonna explode otherwise."

"I think you're right," Mel agreed.

As one they pounced on me, Cindy returning to my neck and breasts while Mel started at my waist and kissed her way down my leg. My girlfriend insisted on teasing me a little longer, not going straight to my pussy but all around it instead. I was ready to grab her hair and forcibly position her where I wanted her, but Cindy was pinning one of my arms in place and I couldn't reach properly with the other. I was stuck with wiggling my hips and hoping she'd take pity on me soon.

"Poor girl, you want it pretty bad don't you?" Mel said.

"You know damn well I do," I said.

I expected a little more from her before giving in, but to my surprise she leaned back down and immediately I felt her tongue on my clit. That was all it took, a few seconds of stimulation and I came massively under the combined assault of both girls. I rode the wave of pleasure, aware only of my clit and breasts as they continued to be licked and sucked while everything else faded beyond my ability to register it.

Mel knew my body and my reactions as well as I knew hers so she must have known when I was starting to come down, but instead of easing off she licked even more furiously. Two of her fingers pushed their way easily inside my wet pussy and she started finger-fucking me along with everything else. I tried to tell her to stop, to slow down at least, but I couldn't. Before I was ready for it I was cumming again, more intensely than any time before in my life, and still they didn't let up.

My third orgasm blurred together with the second and I could hear my own voice moaning something incomprehensible, even I didn't know what I was trying to say. I felt like I couldn't possibly withstand the pleasure coursing through me, couldn't last much longer without slipping fully away from consciousness, yet somehow I didn't quite pass my limits.

Either because she knew me better even than I thought, or just because I was lucky, Mel relented finally and eased me back into reality. Once I was capable of taking in my surroundings again I saw both her and Cindy beside me looking pleased with themselves and just a tiny bit concerned.

"You okay baby?" Mel asked, stroking my hair with one hand in a very motherly way.

"I'm fucking great," I murmured. "That pretty much wiped me out though."

"Mm-hm, that's what we were going for. We wanted your first time with both of us to be memorable."

"That was so cool," Cindy added. "I've never seen anyone go like you did, you were totally out of it for a few minutes."

"What can I say, you two did good," I said.

"Thanks," Mel said. "Now, I think I need someone to take care of me."

She looked at her Cindy, the only realistic choice at the moment, who didn't hesitate at all before launching herself at her sister. They went down together on the mattress, giggling and moaning softly as they tangled together.

For a few minutes I was able to watch and appreciate the beauty of the scene on a not-totally-sexual level since I was already fully sated. The sheer love and lust I saw in both girls as they kissed and fondled and groped each other was amazing. I wondered if Mel and I would look like that to someone watching us, or if there was something specific about their sisterly relationship that made it even more fascinating. Certainly they shared something that no couple I knew never could, and I couldn't help a small part of me feeling jealous about that. However, that jealousy was insignificant next to the knowledge of just how lucky I was, not to mention that Cindy most likely was jealous of me as well for being able to be with Mel publicly. Nothing in the world was perfect, but what the three of us now shared was pretty close.

Despite my certainty that it wasn't possible, I started getting horny again at the close-up show I was getting. Mel and Cindy had locked themselves in a sixty-nine position and were busy licking and fingering each other frantically. It wasn't usually my favorite position either to be in or to watch, but it had its benefits when both people involved just wanted to get off as fast as possible. Plus when it came to the two of them, I could watch them doing pretty much anything naked and be entertained for hours, if not longer.

Mel was the first to reach orgasm, unsurprising since her last one would have been longer ago than Cindy's, but it didn't signal the end or even hint at them winding down. I couldn't be entirely sure how long they went, only that each of them came at least twice before they finally disengaged.

"Fuck," Mel breathed eloquently.

"Yeah," Cindy said.

No one moved for a few moments until I summoned up the energy to crawl over beside Mel and lie down beside her. Before I got properly settled in, Cindy climbed over her sister and squished herself neatly in between us.

"Brat," I said, sensing that the word might become more common in my vocabulary in the future.

Cindy only giggled tiredly and happily let Mel curl up to her while I relented and did the same on my side.

"You get used to it," Mel said. "She likes being the centre of attention."

"So I gathered," I said.

"At least now there's two of us to gang up on her when she gets too obnoxious."

"Hey!" Cindy protested.

"Only joking, my favoritest little sister," Mel placated, kissing her gently for good measure. "Mostly."

I grinned as I listened to the two of them poking at each other. I revised my earlier thought slightly, still convinced that nothing was truly perfect, but ready to admit that sometimes it didn't need to be. Sometimes a little imperfection was more interesting.

Xarth
Xarth
14,679 Followers