What the Rain Brings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped licking for a second. "Don't you cum." I licked and finger fucked her for a few more seconds. I stopped again. "Understand? Tease your self." I licked some more. Her hips were bucking, her breaths were coming in gasps and I could feel her getting tighter. I stopped again. "Just say stop, like I did." I resumed licking, my fingers working firmly inside.

"Ssstopp," she hissed.

I did as commanded. "Good," I said softly, my breath so close to her she could feel me speak. My fingers remained, but were immobile. I had learned that sometimes removing them can send girls over the edge. A few seconds went by. My tongue snaked out and gently licked her labia and then her clit again. My fingers gently moved in and out, their pressure reduced and teasing. Small, teasing licks followed. More rubbing.

"Sstop."

Again, I did as I was told. I waited a few seconds before removing my fingers. I crawled up her body. Gently, I lined up with her and slid in an inch or so. She drew air in sharply through clenched teeth. I drew back out, then advanced again, stopping half way in. She grabbed my ass with her hands and pulled me to her. I arched my pelvis and thrust the rest of the way in. I was in heaven. She was soft and warm and squeezed me tightly. I positioned my self so that I rode a little high on her as I moved. My hardness rubbed on her clit as I thrust in and out. "Don't cum," I softly reminded her into her ear. I pistoned in and out. I could feel the ridge of me moving in and out of her tightness. She moved her hips urgently, then stopped moving. I took the cue before she even had ot say it. Slowly I removed myself from her and lowered myself to lick her some more.

"Ohh..." she moaned, like she lost something.

"You poor thing..." I said as I placed my mouth over her clit. I licked it and pressed my fingers into her. My licks became more urgent and her hips gyrated sharply. The sounds coming out of her were even more wonderful now. Little mews and moans. It was fantastic.

"Sstop."

I did, moved up her and buried myself into her. I fucked her hard, our bodies slapping with each stroke. She kneaded my ass and moaned loudly in my ear. We were looking into each other's eyes when suddenly her eyes closed and she began to cum. Her face was contorted in concentration, sweat covered her brow. "Oh oh oh... oh shit... I'm cumming... Ohh..."

My thrusts came harder, and then I stopped, buried inside her, my own magnificent orgasm washed over me, moans being pulled from my mouth. The contractions around my member prolonged my own orgasm.

Long seconds we laid together. We'd moved to our sides, and I was still inside her. Softer, but still firm. She rolled me onto my back and sat atop me.

"Ready for round two?" she asked, a devilish smile on her lips.

"Sure feels like it," I said, smiling.

She worked her hips back and forth and in just a few seconds I was as hard as ever. I used my left hand to massage her right breast, freeing my right hand to see how much of her clit I could get to.

My right thumb found what I was looking for, and while she rode me, I gently rubbed her clit. Again, we were looking into each other's eyes when suddenly it was my turn to cum first. "Oh shit, babe... yer making me come." I began to throb as I came and between that, my work on her breast, and my thumb on her clit, she soon followed loudly.

Sweaty, hair a mess, and breathing hard, she lay on me, motionless.

"God, that was amazing." She was out of breath, with a huge smile.

"That's what's so good about older men." I smiled. "Though I will admit, that's the first time I've been able to go back to back in a while."

She laughed and said, "That's what's so good about younger women."

I laughed. "We'll have to do this more often. When can you move in?"

She rose a bit to look into my eyes, a wide smile on her perfect lips. "We'll have to wait at least until the rain stops. Besides, who says I'm not already home?"

12