What To Do?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,723 Followers

"So where is she now? How is she doing? Does she still work at the store?" I asked.

"After she lost the baby her sister said she could live with her till she could find a place. She still lives there, works at the store and started taking classes at college. She comes and visits me regularly.

"Rob bothers her now and then but she does her best to stay away from him. He knows better than to come by our house because Phil would kick his ass. I'm sure he knows that I know the truth. Jerry, is it alright if she comes to your welcome home party?"

"Of course Jess is welcome to the party."

Damn, that was a lot to take in all at once. One thing I knew for sure is that Julie would never lie to me. We always confided in each other. That's why I asked her why she never wrote me and told me all of this?

"Jerry! You were out fighting a war. What good would it have done to tell you? You were thousands of miles away, what could or would you have done?"

"You're right sis. Anything else I need to know?"

"Rob hates your guts. Uncle Bob keeps telling Rob he should join the service instead of getting women pregnant. Between uncle Bob telling him he wishes he was more like you to Jessie telling him that you're the only guy she ever had a crush on, he doesn't much care for you."

"Wait! What do you mean has a crush on? Jessie told you that she had a crush on me?"

"Shit! I wasn't supposed to tell you that. She does like you, always did but she knew she ruined it the day she went to the party with Rob."

About that time mom and dad came out and sat with us on the porch. They wanted to know about what was going on in the Middle East and exactly what I had done there. I told them most everything I knew except having sex with dozens of women.

A car pulled up and it was Phil with my niece and nephew. First time I had seen my nephew and my niece sure grew in two years. After greeting everyone we went in for dinner. It was good to be home.

The day of the welcome home party I helped set up tables and chairs. Sis and Phil were putting up a welcome home sign. Why would that bring tears to my eyes? Dad had to work a half day at the mill. He let Phil off so he could help us set up.

The neighbors all began to show up, each one with trays of food. One thing about country people is they knew how to cook. A lot of my buddies showed up. Some were in college and others worked in the area. A few helped their dads on the farm.

Another car pulled up and two women got out along with two kids. It was Jessie and her sister Anita with her two kids. Jessie was crying as she came to meet me. When did she become so emotional? I hugged her and her sister. Anita introduced me to her kids. I looked over my shoulder and saw Julie watching me.

My problem was I wasn't sure how I felt about Jessie. I do have to say she looked great in jeans and a western shirt. I walked them up to the party area and Julie greeted them. The kids all went to play together. I told Jessie I would talk to her later.

Uncle Bob showed up and congratulated me. He gave me a big bear hug. Rob never showed up and Bob didn't mention him. Uncle Bob was my mom's brother. He walked up and gave her a hug. He walked over and gave Jess and Anita a hug also and talked to them for a few minutes. He was just a big friendly guy. His wife left him because he wouldn't give up his truck driving. He told us that it was all he ever knew how to do.

If he ever found out that Rob caused Jessie's miscarriage he'd probably kick the shit out of him. He would often tell my mom that he knew Rob was a bad seed but there wasn't much he could do about it. He lived with his mother till he was a teenager and she let him do whatever he wanted.

One day she got remarried and her husband didn't want Rob in the house. He was always getting into trouble. That's when he moved in with uncle Bob. A neighbor lady would watch the place when Bob was gone but she really didn't discipline Rob. She did see that he had meals and she did some housework. Rob pretty much did what he wanted.

I didn't get a chance to really talk to Jess at the party, there were just too many people around. I got her number and told her I would be by to see her. She had quite the busy schedule with college and working at the store.

All my plans to be in law enforcement didn't pan out. I would need more training and schooling. I wasn't up for it. I just wanted to enjoy my life right now. I asked dad for a job at the mill and he smiled when I asked. He always wanted me to work alongside of him and maybe someday take over the business.

Phil was my boss and I didn't mind it a bit. He was a good man besides being my brother in law. I was in great shape and had no problems lifting the heavy feed bags. I was making a decent wage and still living at home so I didn't have many expenses. I bought myself a truck and decided to make payments to help build my credit. I had a nice savings that I built up while in the service.

One day I stopped by the store and there was Jess with a big smile on her face. It wasn't too busy and we were able to talk a little. I asked her out on the following Saturday and she accepted.

When I picked her up she said she had a lot of things to say that I should know. I told her that she didn't have to tell me anything but she insisted on telling me.

"I was wrong to not have listened to you at that party. I need for you to know that I regret it but I can't take it back. Julie told me that she told you I got pregnant because of my stupidity. Dad kicked me out and I had no place to go."

"Jess, you don't need to explain anything to me. If I have a question I'll ask you."

"No, I need to tell you everything, please let me. Jerry, I always liked you and when Rob said you would be at that party I decided to go. I didn't know it was a nude party. I thought it was a swimming party and that's why I wore my bathing suit under my dress.

"I knew my parents wouldn't approve even though I was eighteen but I thought I might be with you. When I saw you and you told me to leave that I didn't belong there I felt really hurt. That's why I went and took the drinks because I was mad at you."

"I'm sorry Jess, it must have come out wrong. I knew what kind of party it was and wanted to protect you," I replied.

"I wasn't use to drinking and got drunk really quick. Rob gave me that marijuana cigarette and it put me in some sort of la la land. Before I knew it he had my dress off and my bathing suit bottom and was having sex with me. When I looked up and saw you I cried. Jess, I was a virgin and that bastard took that from me.

"After that I couldn't believe he let his two buddies have sex with me. I want you to know I didn't want it and I didn't like it. One of your friends Jim, took me home when Rob and his friends were through with me. I took a shower and went to bed. I thought about you and how much you must hate me."

"I don't hate you Jess, I've never hated you. I didn't like seeing you with Rob but there wasn't much I could do about it."

"You know after my dad kicked me out that I lived with Rob and his dad for a number of months. Bob was always good to me but Rob forced me to have sex with him when Bob wasn't there. I didn't have a lot of choice. I really couldn't tell Bob since I was probably carrying Rob's child. When I got bigger Rob said he didn't want a fat pregnant broad and actually brought other women home to have sex with."

"Rob and I got in a big argument and I fell down the stairs and lost the baby. I was taken to the hospital and my sister and mom both came to see me. It was so good to see my mom again, but not under those circumstances. I didn't want to go back to that house. Anita said I could stay with her. I have a room in their basement.

"I started taking night classes to become a medical assistant. I take as many classes as I can. Mom is actually helping me but I don't think dad knows. He hasn't talked to me since I left home. Now, if you don't want to go out with me, I'll understand and you can take me back home."

She gave me pretty much the same story that Julie did except the part where Rob pushed her down the stairs. I could see why she left that part out. "Jess, me and my sister are close, we always have been. She told me most of what you did. The past is the past, we can't change it so let's see what the future brings." She smiled at me as we approached the restaurant.

Dinner was good. Jess and I talked and she told me about her job and school. I asked her if she dated and she told me she had been asked out but always refused. "I guess that whole mess with Rob made me distrust all men," she said.

"Why are you out with me then?" I asked.

She smiled at me. "Jerry, I don't know, I guess I have always kind of liked you and now Julie is my best friend."

One thing that she mentioned that really bothered her was that her dad wouldn't talk to her. In fact he wouldn't even talk to her sister Anita. I thought the man had some real problems but Jessie told me he was a good man but just set in his ways and really stubborn.

After dinner we decided to stop by the local tavern and have a drink and listen to a little music. It was fairly crowded but we found a table. As luck would have it I spotted Rob with two of his cronies sitting at a table with a couple of bar broads.

I wanted to mention that during my welcome home party my mom had mentioned to me that Jessie had dated Rob and had a miscarriage. I knew she was just trying to be a good mother looking after her son.

"Mom, I know about her past. She's not proud of it and there is no way she can change it. I want you to know that I like her and hope to date her. I hope you're alright with that."

"I trust your judgment Jerry. I just thought that I should tell you if you didn't already know. I talked with Julie and they are the best of friends. But as your mother I didn't want you to be taken by surprise. Your uncle Bob and I have talked about it and he's afraid that sometime in the future Rob will make a scene. Even as his father, there's not much he can do. Rob is an adult. I just want you to be careful."

I remember what mom said and I did mention to Jess that Rob was there at the lounge.

"Oh God, let's just leave. I hate him so much," replied Jessie.

"Jess, we live here and are going to bump into Rob and his friends. We have to learn to deal with it. Don't worry, you're with me and I'll protect you."

I ordered a wine cooler for Jess and a beer for me. It wasn't long before Rob spotted us. He was on the drunk side and a bit cocky.

"Well if it isn't my cousin home from the service. Oh, I see you're out with my old bed partner. You shouldn't have any trouble getting lucky," he laughed.

I walked over to his table. "Rob, I want you to leave Jess alone. I'm not going to stand around and let you degrade her. She's my date and my friend. "We'll be seeing each other now and again and I won't take your backstabbing." Jess was waiting for me in the booth. I knew she was scared.

Rob gave me a mean look. "Look you Army asshole. I'll do what I want, to who I want and when I want. There's nothing you can do about it." His two friends were grinning.

"I'm in the Air Force you worthless piece of shit. No wonder even your dad doesn't care for you. You're trash even if you are my cousin."

I knew that pissed him off. He stood up with his two buddies. About that time a bouncer came over and asked what the problem was.

"Just a disagreement among family," said Rob. "We'll settle it later."

They sat down and I went back to sit with Jess. "I'm sorry Jerry, maybe we shouldn't be dating. It's all my fault."

"Bullshit! You paid the price already. I can't let Rob continue to harass you, but don't worry, everything will be ok. You're with me now."

You would have thought she was my girl instead of a date. I talked to her like we would be together. Was I talking with my heart?

I could see Rob and his friends talking. Jess asked if we could leave after finishing our drink. As we went out the front door I saw Rob and his buddies go out the back. They were waiting for us in the parking lot.

"We don't want any trouble Rob. Just get out of our way," I said.

"Not till we get another little taste of your girlfriend. It seems she doesn't like me or my friends anymore."

Jess was scared. I pulled out my buck knife. Get the fuck out of our way or I'll cut you to pieces."

"Asshole, it's three against one. We're bound to get you before you can cut all three of us," said Rob as he snickered.

"You may be right but I can cut the hell out of the first one to come forward. Who's that going to be?" I swung the knife. Took a couple of steps and swung it again.

His two friends Al and Len stepped back. "Get him!" said Rob.

"Fuck you Rob! I heard he can skin a deer in minutes. You want his girl, you go first," replied his friend Al. Al and Len backed away and went back in the bar.

"Well, Cuz, it looks like just you and me. Let's get this over with, it's been a long time coming."

"Yea, brave man with a knife," replied Rob.

Jess was scared. I had her standing behind me. I put my blade back in its case and said, "Ok Rob, let's get this over with."

Rob pulled out a switchblade from his pocket and grinned then lunged at me. "You were suppose to be the smart one," he said as he lunged a second time.

I backhanded his wrist and the knife went flying. I used my fighting skills and beat him pretty good. His face was a mess and he was lying on the pavement. It all happened in about fifteen seconds.

"No more, I've had enough," said Rob while lying on the ground.

I stopped hitting him and told him if he ever bothered Jess again, it would be a lot worse. I looked back and Jess was crying. I watched her come forward, call Rob a bastard and kick him in the groin.

A few seconds later a lot of people came out to the parking lot. I told Len to take his buddy to the hospital to get checked out. The police pulled up but Rob didn't tell them what happened. Ray, one of the officers was a friend of my dad's.

"What happened here Jerry?" Len already had Rob in his car.

"A family misunderstanding is all. No problem Ray." Ray saw the switchblade and picked it up.

"Can't leave these lying around in parking lots," remarked Ray. "Welcome home Jerry, good to see you," said Ray as he and his partner headed back to the cruiser.

Jessie hugged me and gave me a kiss. I think it surprised both of us. "Thank you for sticking up for me," said Jess.

I replied, "Anytime Jess, anytime."

We actually went back into the lounge and listened to the music and Jess had a couple more wine coolers and I had two more beers.

I took her home and she kissed me and I squeezed her tight. "I'm sorry Jess, I'm not ready for more yet." She had a tear in her eye and kissed me again then went in the house.

When she kissed me she trembled. It wasn't just a kiss but a kiss with feelings. I headed home wondering what was next. I knew it wasn't over with Rob, that would be too easy.

I did hear that most of his injuries weren't that bad. Sprained arm, lots of bruises and lacerations, the worst was the kick in the balls that Jess delivered. She was happy when she heard that.

I talk to Jessie most every day. She had a full schedule between working and school. I worked for dad and wondered what to do about Rob. I had heard that he was getting into selling hard drugs, not just the marijuana. I felt he had to be stopped.

I didn't care about a little weed but hard drugs were another problem. I started gathering information that Rob was getting his cocaine from Youngstown and bringing it back to West Virginia to sell.

He hadn't bothered Jess or me for a couple of months. I knew it was because he was busy setting up his dope business. Then, one day out of the blue I got a call from Jess. She told me she thought she was being followed by Al and was scared.

I told her where to drive to and that I would be there waiting for her. I jumped in my car and met her on a side road off the main drag. She stopped her car and I saw Al get out of his right behind her. I then pulled up behind him.

When he saw me he looked scared. "Wait, don't hurt me," was the first thing out of his mouth. I had my blade out as I approached him.

"Why are you following Jess?"

"Rob told me to. He told me to scare her. I wasn't going to hurt her, I swear."

I hauled off and hit him a good one in the stomach. "Why are you doing this? She never did anything to you!"

"Look, I'm just doing what I'm told." Then he was so fucking stupid he said something that made me want to kill him.

"Man, why do you want her. I had her, she ain't that fucking good." I was ready to beat the fuck out of him but Jess stopped me.

"Don't Jerry, he's not worth it. Besides he is probably right."

I hugged her as Al sat on the ground pleading with me not to hurt him anymore.

"Tell me about Rob's cocaine business and I'll let you up."

"Rob will kill me if I tell you anything. I can't."

"...and I'll kill you if you don't'. I guess you have to decide who to trust more. Tell me what I want to know and I won't repeat it. Don't tell me and you will be leaving here in a body bag."

"What am I supposed to tell Rob about following Jessie? I was supposed to ...you know." I had to hit him. This time Jess didn't stop me.

"Tell Rob I was with Jess and you didn't see me. He'll see the results." I hit him again. He was crying while he was begging me to stop.

"Tell me about the drugs or you'll die right here, right now."

He sang like a bird, telling me who their contacts were and when they were to get the next shipment. It was a huge shipment that Rob had put all his money into. It was twenty-five thousand dollars.

I told Al that if he said anything at all to Rob about the drugs I would hunt him down. He was a mess but again most of it was bruises. We got in our cars and I followed Jessie home.

On her porch she kissed me again. "Are you my girl now?" I asked.

She smiled and kissed me again. "I'm not sure you want a frigid girl like me," she added.

"We'll see," I added.

I knew I needed help with this drug deal. I couldn't handle it alone. I called my Uncle Bob and asked him if I could come over to discuss a big problem with him. Rob wasn't home.

When I got there I told him I had something to tell him and it wasn't pretty.

"What is it Jerry. Is this about Rob again? I know you beat the shit out of him and he probably deserved it. No hard feelings."

"No, Uncle Bob, it's worse than that. Rob is selling drugs and he needs to be stopped."

"You mean those marijuana plants he has in the back field. I've know about that for years. I don't think it was that big a deal."

"I didn't either but now he's getting into cocaine. He's got a deal set up for Saturday to buy twenty-five thousand dollars worth. We can't let that happen. I came to you because we're family."

"Damn bastard kid, always has been trouble. Funny thing is he's not even my kid. His mother had an affair and had the damn bastard. I stayed with her for a few years but she started cheating on me again and I kicked her ass out and him with her. He doesn't even know I'm not his father."

"I'm sorry Uncle Bob, I never knew."

"The only one that knows is your mother. I could never hide anything from my sister. So, what do you think we should do about Rob? Hell, she even named the bastard after me."

"I have all the information about when it's going down. I can notify the authorities and they can be there for the exchange. They would get the drugs and the money. I have a couple of more ideas if you want to hear them."

Uncle Bob and I talk for a couple of hours and set up plans. We made a hard choice to ruin Rob's plans but not get him arrested. Uncle Bob said it would be too hard since Rob was kind of his kid.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,723 Followers