What Was Needed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Pridian only laughed and smiled, "I see it is working, but do not think this is only for my benefit, my dear, you will get your share now."

Cara became confused again, for now she really did not know what he was trying to say. He moved over to her and lowered his scaly neck toward her body, the edges of his mouth moving ever closer toward her underside.

"Tell me if you want me to go harder or slower." he said, making Cara even more confused. Then he opened his jaws, revealing all of his sharp, foot-long fangs; Cara now believed what was about to happen, he was going to eat her, all of her attempts to keep herself alive would be for nothing. But what actually happened gave her the shock of her life.

Pridian's giant tongue snaked itself out of his mouth and found it's way into Cara's ravished vagina. The sensation it provided was soothing after the previous intercourse she had to endure, but that was not the greatest source of surprise, because, for the first time in that night, she felt pleasure. As he pushed his tongue further inside her, she finally realized that Pridian was not a monster, he was just a misunderstood creature who had not experienced love in many years. He had probably been separated from sexual contact from so long that it caused much anger to build in him, leading to the development his aggressive attitude. And because she was forced to give Pridian pleasure, Cara realized that now, he was forced to pleasure her.

"Harder." she commanded.

He gave her a pleasurable stare, and what she could only guess was supposed to be a smile, and began to thrust it in further. Also for the first time, she had an orgasm, a rather loud one that stimulated Pridian to increase his speed. Minute after minute, almost reaching an hour, he thrusted his tongue in and out of her vagina, growing harder at some times and softer when he would softly lick her clitoris. Eventually, her own juices began to flow upon Pridian's tongue, which had an unprecedented effect on him; his pupils dilated extremely and he brought his jaws further upon her, giving the impression that she was lying inside his mouth as she pleasured her. But this became too much and she made him slow down, and she was a bit surprised when he actually did (obviously not knowing the connection between Dragons and honor, which would mean all his earlier threats about forsaking their agreement were false).

Pridian continued following her every desire for a few more hours, matching the time Cara was forced to pleasure him, but unlike Cara he never showed any sign of reluctance or tire. By now she had regained most of her strength and the storm had virtually ceased, but Pridian did not show signs of stopping and only continued his sensual actions. By now he had started to perform the same actions he had with his tongue, but with his longer (and harder) claws; he made sure to be careful, as his claws were sharp enough to decapitate her with one swipe. Cara was now having an orgasm almost once per second as the bony extrusion forced its way into her stopping only inches from her vaginal wall every time. Cara began to orgasm loudly now, as Pridian's claw became slippery with discharge and only increased in speed as Cara screamed in joy. Then Cara had ejaculation of her own, as her own fluids covered Pridian's claw with a much lower ratio to his semen that previously covered her. Cara threw herself back on the stony floor, smiling in the pleasure she had just received, but she noticed Pridian was smiling too, the kind of smile that signifies that he had been planning all this, that this was all by his making. But she did not care, for she had one more action she wanted Pridian to perform.

"Kiss me." she said, half-commandingly but also half-sultrily.

Pridian smiled at this, as if he was expecting her to ask, and immediately he forced her to the ground and opened his jaws wide around her head. Then he forced his giant tongue down her throat and began twisting it around her esophagus, but soon he forced her head even further into his mouth to where his tongue was practically sweeping her stomach. Cara would have been afraid at the fact that she was half-way into a Dragon's mouth and surrounded by sharp fangs, but the pleasure received by this kiss was immense enough to block all other thought. She had trouble breathing as he kept trying to go deeper, until she realized that he was actually licking his own semen that he had previously forced her to swallow, almost as if eating his own cum out of her gave him more pleasure. If Cara were to look down she could actually see Pridian's massive tongue pushing it's way into the top of her intestines, but his giant head had her pinned down. Possibly the only turn-off of this event was Pridian't breath, for in addition to Cara's cum it also smelled of blood, beef, moss, magnesium and decaying matter, but all she could do was ignore it. After a time he stopped, and slid his giant tongue out of her; they then sat opposite each other, reminiscing of that night's events.

Cara almost couldn't believe that one moment a Dragon was forcing her to pleasure him, then the next he was pleasuring her. She would never have thought at any time in her life that one day she would become attracted to a reptile, but now it had happened, she honestly thought she loved Pridian. But she still had one question in her head, one she must ask the Dragon in front of her.

"I still don't understand," she said, "why would you force me to do all that when you had intended of having you do the same to me? Why did there have to be all the... well, cloak and dagger?"

"I thought you'd ask?" said Pridian with yet another smile, "You see, I've been lying to you this whole time; I didn't meet your father by trying to kill him, we've known each other for years, he comes to me for guidance and... more personal matters, but that doesn't matter now. I acted like I was forcing you because I wanted to play a little game before I saved your village. Because that's what I like to do, I like to play charades on people, when I met your father I honestly had him convinced that I was terminally ill and only a bowl of potato soup could save my life. He ran all the way here clutching a bowl of potato soup before he found out I was joking! But the point is, I know the french, they keep their prisoners for ages before they do away with them, we could likely stay here for a month and they would still be alive. I just wanted to feel... a woman's touch again, it really has been centuries, you know, and I knew you wouldn't agree to that If I had just asked you."

Cara now understood everything. He had been hoodwinking her this whole time into having sex together, and frankly, she wasn't angry. Pridian had planned it so masterfully that she had no argument against what he did, and in fact, she wanted more. But she knew there were more pressing matters at hand.

"So then... could we save my father now?" she said rather awkwardly.

Pridian smiled once more and then said, "Of course. Come over here and you can come along and watch the bonfire."

So Cara was placed on his scaly back and held on for dear life to one of his spines as he flew toward the southwest. Eventually they came to the shoreline, where there was an armada of French poised to attack London in a matter of days. Pridian made short work of them as he set half the ships ablaze at once and devoured the crew of most of the other half; then he picked up the prisoned ship in his massive hands and carried it back to the shore, leaving the armada in burnt wreckage. Once ashore, the village people cheered with glee and praised Pridian for rescuing them, but at the helm of the crowd was Cara's father, who excitedly made his way over to him.

"I'm eternally grateful for this, Pridian!" her father screamed in joy, "I hope my daughter wasn't too much trouble for you."

"Not at all." said Pridian with a wink to Cara. Cara understood that this meant all that had transpired that night was to be kept completely secret.

Afterward Pridian helped them rebuild Pembroke-on-Golstead, and became a symbol of hope for the town for ages to come, eventually immortalized in a statue which was unfortunately destroyed in a German bomb-raid in 1944; it is unknown if any pictured still exist of it. As for Cara, she would often sneak out to go to Pridian's cave on weekend nights; her father thought she was just going to talk, but, of course, they were doing much more than that. Every night for the next few years they reenacted the events they had done so long ago, and the pleasure they experienced never faded. So, in time, what was needed became what was normal, and pleasure rained upon one Dragon and one Woman for ages; life was joyful, was it not?

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
I really enjoyed this

Very well written, good detail. Found it to be very arousing as well. I could picture things unfolding in my mind as I read.. Thank you

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Virgin and the Dragon A young woman has only one dream: to be taken by a dragon.in NonHuman
Sacrifice A voluntary sacrifice meets an unexpected end.in NonHuman
Invasion Aliens fuck women better than any human man could.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hidden Love A dragon and woman fall in love.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories