What We Do For Our Children

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tucker moved around to my left side. I was now trapped between them. Neither was doing anything to me forcibly, but I felt trapped, all the same. Tucker tugged gently, surprisingly gently, at my folded arms, encouraging me to drop them. I meekly complied, letting them fall to my sides.

Tucker put one hand on my left shoulderblade and encouraged me to lean over. I extended my arms to provide a more comfortable position, my forearms flat on the table, hands close together, fingers intertwining in anxiety. I know my butt was sticking out now, but I'd dropped the clench a few seconds prior. "Please..." I asked. I know that could be interpreted in so many ways, but what I really meant was please get the trepidation over with, just DO SOMETHING, give me some indication of where this is going.

A pause of a few more seconds before further movement. And it was Andy who moved, all in one sweeping motion. Removing his hand from the small of my back, he arced it and brought it down a glancing blow on my right butt cheek. It wasn't hard, but I felt my flesh jiggle within my shorts and underwear. Almost immediately, he reached further and repeated the action on my left cheek. Not hard, not painful, just a glancing blow to set my cheek in motion.

If they're into a little light spanking, I could probably tolerate that, I thought. I made a point of relaxing my butt as much as I could without falling down and steeled myself for a few minutes of embarrassment (not something I'd actually CHOOSE to do), and hopefully that would be it.

Oh no. Way too easy. Over the course of the next few minutes, Andy landed a few more slaps on my butt. They always seemed well-directed and well-spaced, as if he was savoring each and every one to its utmost. Then Tucker spoke "Shorts off!"

My eyes (which had been closed, in submission) flew open. This was going too far, no way. I opened my mouth to protest "Hey, guys, no - this has gone far enough. We had a little spanking game, now it's over. I let you have your way and I promise I won't tell anyone else about what happened here this afternoon, ok?"

Andy repeated Tucker's command "I believe the nice man said shorts off!"

I tried to stand up, but Tucker's hand was between my shoulderblades, applying just enough pressure to hold me down. In retrospect, if I had really struggled, I think I would have been able to dislodge him enough to get up. So why didn't I?

I felt Andy's hands working at the waistband of my shorts, fumbling for the button between my belly, my shirt and the folded-over waistband beneath me. I sucked in my belly without really thinking about it (a vanity thing?), subconsciously allowing him better access to the button and zipper. Before it really registered in me, my shorts were around my knees.

"What do you want, boys? Do you just want to look, do you want to see my butt naked and without underwear? Is that what turns you on? An old lady's fat butt, like mine?" I was hoping to turn down their level of excitement. I could hear them both breathing heavily now and goodness knows if they got really aroused, I knew there'd be no stopping them - at my expense.

Slap! Andy slapped my right cheek again, this time only through my thin panties. I remember thinking "thank goodness I wore purple, today", but not really sure WHY. Andy must have liked what he saw, for he started raining down slaps alternately on both cheeks, with almost military timing. Strangely enough, it still didn't hurt and if truth be told, I was getting a kind of a kick out of the effect an older woman was having on these two young lads. Tucker clearly had something going on at his crotch and while I couldn't see Andy's, his breathing was enough to tell me he was quite excited.

"Okay boys, that's enough!" I proclaimed after thirty or so slaps on my underclad butt. I was definitely starting to feel a tingling back there and wanted to call a stop to it before it became too uncomfortable for the five-hour drive home. To my pleasant surprise, the rain of slaps did indeed stop right after I said that. Good, they've had their little game with Corey's mom, now we can all return to normal.

Except Tucker and Andy had different plans. Before I could react, Tucker leant on my back and between them, he and Andy quickly pulled my panties down to join my shorts, now nestled around my calves. I saw Andy move further behind me and felt his hands on my hips. I didn't know what he intended to do, but all I could do was clench my cheeks tight as I could to prevent any intrusion. God, that was a mistake on my part!

As soon as I clenched, I could also feel my pussy lips squishing together. And I liked the sensation. I moved my thighs a little, shifting my weight subtly from side to side. Mmmmm. That felt NICE. Next thing I knew, Andy was placing little kisses all over my smarting cheeks. Gentle, soft, closed-lip kisses. Hundreds and hundreds of them. I wriggled a little, quite enjoying the sensation in conjuction with my tingling pussy. A soft moan escaped my throat, which Tucker apparently heard.

"She's getting into it, Andy - I think we're home...let me try something..."

Both Andy's hands were still on my hips, so I knew the third hand had to belong to Tucker. He reached under me from the front and sought out my pubic area, delving through my hair to split my labia. He had no trouble sliding a finger between my wet, oily lips as I wiggled a little to give him easier access. This was the most attention I'd had in YEARS and all thoughts of resistance had long faded.

Tucker added a second finger and wormed them around between my labia, causing little shoots of fire to dart around inside me, like hot butterflies. Then, as Andy moved to open-mouthed kisses verging on bites, all over my butt, Tucker poked both fingers into the entrance of my dripping vagina, then just as quickly withdrew them again. My eyes were closed, my forehead resting on the backs of my hands on the table. I heard Tucker slurping my juices from his fingers, then waving his hand to Andy "Hey, Andy - I do believe she IS tastier than your mom!"

I couldn't see Andy's reaction as he was behind me, but I could feel it! He moved his hands from my hips to my cheeks and enthusiastically pulled them apart. There was a slight twinge of discomfort down the middle as he pulled TOO far, but that was quickly replaced with an entirely new sensation to me as he lathered my rear hole with his tongue.

I'm not sure how to describe that sensation. It was so naughty, yet such a turn on at the same time. Not that I wasn't already turned on! I've never had pressure applied like that, before. He swept up and down, left and right, round in circles both clockwise and counterclockwise. As he completed each motion, he would probe right in the middle of my hole with the end of his tongue. I was so hot! I pushed back against his probing tongue, trying to encourage him to push right inside, to tongue my ridges and soft bits. I started thrusting my hips very slightly, in and out, seeking to get more of Andy's tongue inside me. There was just no way to achieve much in the way of anal penetration, though, not with my virgin hole and Andy's tongue.

I opened my eyes and turned my head to the left to see what Tucker was up to. He had backed away and was leaning against the wall, sliding his hand along a surprisingly small cock. He couldn't have had more than five inches, but seemed to be enjoying himself well enough. So back to Andy! I laid my head down on the table and reached back with my hands to help hold my own butt cheeks apart. I was loving this backdoor attention - a totally new sensation to me!

When Andy realized I was helping, he dropped his left hand and angled it up between my thighs, seeking my pussy. Within a couple seconds, he had his forefinger covered in my juices and was starting to strum around my clit - THAT was good! He didn't seem to be too expert at it, but managed to hit enough of the right spots at close enough to the right times to keep me in a state of bubbling pre-orgasm. I knew it would only be a matter of time until the combination of his tongue and his finger pushed me over.

What I didn't count on was him having an alternative idea to his tongue. I felt his right hand on my right cheek, moving into my butt crack. Then a fingertip pressing into my private hole. Really pressing into it. Never having had anything in there before (from that direction, of course!), this was a really new sensation to me. Not unpleasant at first, but new. Then as he applied more pressure and started to push further into me, it did become a bit uncomfortable, but was largely offset my his continued ministrations to my clit. He would occasionally dip the fingers of his left hand back into my dripping vagina to gather more juices for clitoral lubrication - he'd read the right "how to" guide, at least!

Unaccustomed as I was to anything in my rear, the feeling of "fullness" took me quite by surprise, as the last of Andy's finger made its way inside me. I kind of felt like I had to poop but at the same time knew I didn't. A very novel sensation. I felt his fingertip stroke what I assumed to be the entrance to (exit from!) my bowel. That was the tipping-point for me. It was the combination of thr drumming on my throbbing clit, the sheer naughtiness of what was being done to my butt and the tickling, filling sensation in my rectum. I just couldn't take it anymore and know I must have yelled before becoming a twitching, gelatinous mass on the dining room table, supported only by Andy's fingers in my pussy and his one finger up my butt. Truly the most intense orgasm I ever experienced in my life.

When I started to come to my senses a few minutes later, Tucker was supporting me as Andy tried to pull up my panties and shorts "Corey will be back soon, we gotta get you cleaned up and coherent!" I was too muzzy to help very much, but they did manage to dress me except for the button on my shorts (as I found out later). Andy disappeared somewhere and Tucker sat me down on one of the dining room chairs. My butt tingled and my ass was very, very tender, like I'd just had the poop from Hell.

Andy came back in with a coffee for me "I think you could do with this, if you're planning on driving anytime soon."

I mumbled my thanks and gulped at one of the most taste-free cups of coffee I'd ever had, but I wasn't about to complain at this point. I raised my eyes and looked at Tucker, who was drumming his fingers anxiously on the table across from me. "So? Did Corey's mom 'pass'? Can my son me a full member now and none of what happened will ever come up again?"

Tucker broke into a huge grin "Oh, EASILY, Corey's mom. We really weren't expecting to go that far - usually it's just something like a spanking - sometimes we even have the mom spank US. But you were great!"

I struggled to absorb this, my mind spinning, the coffee not helping enough yet "You mean you would have been OK with just the spanking? There was no need to go any further? I let you boys play with me for no reason?"

Andy chimed in "No reason? No reason other than we all seemed to enjoy it, right? I didn't hear you protesting too strongly, Corey's mom?"

Hmmm. He was right, I suppose. I did get into it and I did get one helluva orgasm out of it, better than any I've ever had in my life. And we didn't technically have intercourse, in fact I never came in contact with either of their cocks and no mouth touched my pussy... I can go home with a clean conscience and not feel guilty about any of this. In fact, he's right. I should feel GOOD about it - Corey's a full-fledged member and I didn't *technically* cheat on my husband! I still had a satisfied smile on my face when Corey and Tim walked in not five minutes later...and I gave Corey a big thumbs-up.

12