What We Suck Besides Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not to be ignored, the black stud came in from the side, mauling my tits in his greedy hands as his huge black cock tucked up between them, fucking away at my tits with even more fervor than the humongous cock now tearing up my cunt had shown. I was cumming in rivulets now, the biggest studs cock was white with cream each time he pulled out, drilling more and more liquid from me like oil, staining my thighs, the couch, the floor, and dripping from his balls.

And oh those balls, now in full fuck mode those butt-bruisers were knock hard against my clit and thighs, battering more orgasms out me than his cock could do alone. I was becoming mad with pleasure.

I grabbed the girthy cock that was choking me off by the balls and made him back off a little, "Go fuck my cunt, fat-dick," I commanded. I turned and looked over my shoulder and up at the huge cuntripper in his work, sweat beading on his forehead as he had his way with me, "You, make some room for him by fucking my ass. No way I can handle two of you in one hole!"

As they switched, and in a considerate touch timed their repositioning to both enter me at the same time I had an orgasm that hit me with so much force I couldn't hold back my unnatural strength, tearing the couch in half around me as they fucked me down to the floor, taking me not so much in doggy-style, but more a fully prone pile-drive.

There was nowhere for my pelvis to go with each hammering stroke of giant dicks in my cunt and ass, the full impact of their savage drives reverberating the whole of my body, I was delirious with delight, and only too eager to suck the everliving FUCK out of the black cock that was presented to my mouth.

I had barely wet that dark meat before he robbed me of my prize, drawing his dick from my throat with a nasty noise and lifting it up, presenting me with his formidable balls instead, challenging my lips a little wrap even one up into my mouth. His thick slab of cock beat wetly against my forehead as I worshipped those nuts, tonguing and tasting every crease and wrinkle of his dangling nut bag.

With a howling roar, the Asian's dick felt like it was swelling even bigger as he deposited a firehose burst of cum deep into my cunt. I thrashed in response in the throes of orgasm, bringing a massive sperm volley from the donkey-dick too, cunt and ass spilling over with jizz that mingled on the floor before me. I was ready to return from the black balls to the black cock, but he instead grabbed my shoulder and pulled hard, his impressive muscles flexing as he re-oriented me to my back, spreading my legs wide as he lowered down and entered me, plowing deep inside.

Donkey dick and the Asian had some staying power, and had stroked themselves hard again as they watched the tremendous African cock plowing my gash deep and hard, his strokes impressive in their speed and precision, barely keeping inside on each pull back yet never losing rhythm as he slammed back in.

The other two boys had finally recovered as well, and the lot of them clustered around my face and tits, cocks of various sizes slapping my cheeks and punishing my throat, grinding my tits and ricocheting off my nipples.

At one point I was throating two of them at once, hands pumping and milking balls expertly as the black stud was taking a turn at tearing up my ass while I sat on his dick, the horse cock poking my cunt again, the thickest just watching the show and tugging himself.

At another, my ass was being brutalized by the Asian as I lay on my side, mouth struggling to somehow fit all of the biggest boy, tits being dual-fucked by two others as my hands doubled up to jack off the black stud, cock still slick with my juices.

Still on into the morning as they banged away I let the two smaller cocks share my pussy while the foot-long had returned to my ass, the black stud and Asian taking well-timed turns dick punching my gag reflex.

By morning, my hands were weakly slipping through puddles of cum and sweat and slobber and my own nasty nectar. As the men slept in a sweaty pile around me I carefully took a gentle bite of each fucked-out neck that lay before me, drinking in the sweet Sanguinir. That's all they were to me, cocks, blood and a welcome way to return to the waking world with a bang. A gang-bang.

Now to see what the other vampires in town were up to, after, that is, a long day of sleep in the bed of muscles and sex I'd made for myself.

12