What's a Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,568 Followers

"But not naked in front of a man who is going to take one of you to bed very shortly," I pointed out. "Um, if you happen to look at the way your nipples are pointing at me, you'll find that answers the question of you feeling excited."

Both girls automatically glanced down at themselves, then four hand promptly cupped four breasts, hiding four little soldiers who were standing at attention. Both girls blushed slightly.

I held out my hand to Diana.

"Come along," I told her. "There's something I need to show you."

Taking her hand I drew her along to my bedroom, easing the door open with my foot and drawing her in. I was not taking particular notice of Tracy, but could sense her following us.

Diana froze for a second when she saw the bed.

"I haven't said I'm sleeping with you," she protested. "Tracy might."

"You don't have to sleep with me," I said quietly, "and it wasn't sleep I was thinking about anyway. And Tracy is not you."

I cupped one of her breasts, gently stroking it, letting my palm rub lightly across her nipple. Diana just stood there, half frozen into position, watching my hand on her breast. She'd drawn in her breath sharply when my hand had landed on her, holding it as I traced her breast. Now she was letting it out slowly but a little raggedly.

I moved on to her other breast, teasing it and bringing Diana pleasure whether she wanted to admit it or not. I eased closer to her and then eased her closer to the bed. She was standing with the bed behind her, actually pressing against the back of her knees, when one of my hands went wandering downstairs.

Diana flinched slightly when my hand reached her mound and started crossing her mons. The flinch was enough. Diana was abruptly sitting on the bed and I eased down to sit beside her.

Pressing my hands to her breasts and Diana was lying down, assisted by my lifting her legs and swinging them up onto the bed. I settled in beside her and things started to get a little hotter.

When my hand found her love mound again, her automatic flinch was self-defeating. With the mattress firmly under her bottom, her downwards flinch pushed into the mattress and then she rebounded, pressing her pussy up against my stroking hand.

From that point, any resistance from Diana was a lost cause. My hand lightly ravaged her pussy, massaging it inside and out, drawing little squeak of shock from her as I slowly increased her excitement, fanning her internal flames.

I reached a point where I knew she was ready and willing, waiting for me to take her. I promptly transferred my attentions to Diana's breasts, and while she enjoyed the attention she was getting, it wasn't enough. She was squirming, twisting around and trying to draw my attention back to where she considered it should be.

I stalled for a while, watching her grow more needy, wanting my touch. Finally my hand closed over her again and for a moment I thought she was going to climax before I'd even had her.

When I drew her legs further apart they went easily, eager to have me between them. Kneeling there I unzipped and finally released my erection for her inspection.

Diana lay there watching me, lifting her hips slightly as I approached. Then I was pressing against her and she was holding her breath in anticipation, eyes wide and watching. I eased into her. Diana's breath came rushing out and she gave a small groan. Not hurrying, I eased a little further in.

Diana was almost bouncing up and down, trying to get me to, "Put it in, damn you," as I edged into her. Ignoring her pleas I maintained the same slow invasion while Diana almost went through the roof in frustration.

Once I had myself at home inside her, I started to slowly make love to Diana. Using the same slow pace with which I'd entered her, I slowly withdrew and returned.

It was fortunate that Diana was pinned to the bed by my cock, otherwise she would have been climbing the walls in frustration. She was writhing under me, begging, wanting more, more, more. In no particular hurry I continued to take my time, slowly driving her to a lustful insanity.

It couldn't last of course. Even that slow friction of my cock in her passage was enough to build up my own tensions. Finally knowing I couldn't put things off much long I turned on the end game.

To Diana's babbling frustration I pulled out of her. Then I flipped her over onto her tummy, feeling her scramble under me to get into whatever position I wanted. Then she was face down, bum up, and I lined up her pussy and went back home.

The time it was different. Instead of politely knocking and entering upon request I slammed into her, filling her with one rough stroke.

Diana screamed and climaxed. I didn't scream, but my climax was a ferocious thing, causing me to drive needily into Diana, spilling my seed into her and listening to her scream as she writhed under my throbbing cock.

Finally slumped against the bed, Diana quietened down and I withdrew, letting her rest. Tracy was sitting on the end of the bed, looking a bit stunned.

"Bloody hell," she grumbled. "All I got was a quickie leaning over the kitchen table."

I winked at her and patted her breast.

"Stick around for a while," I said. "It's a nice day and after I've had a chance to recover I'll drag you outside and ravish you in the backyard, giving any nosy neighbours a chance to get all excited and disapproving."

In the background, I heard the doorbell ring.

"Probably a salesman," I told Tracy. "Why don't you go and tell him we don't want any?"

"Like this?" asked Tracy, shocked, indicating her nudity.

I just quirked an eyebrow at her and she blushed, giggled, and went to answer the door. Someone was going to get a shock. I wondered if it would be Tracy or the visitor.

Ashson
Ashson
8,568 Followers
12