What's for Dessert?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pound me! Pound me! Pound me baby!" Dawn screamed.

"Fuck baby! I been waiting to do this to you all night long. It feels so good!" Tyrone growled.

"Oh me too baby! Don't stop baby! Pound my pussy!" Hearing her good friends talking filthy to each other as they fucked caused Jennifer's sex drive to go through the roof. She was ferociously massaging her own pussy desperately trying to reach orgasm before her friends finished up their session and walked in on her. How embarrassing would that be?

"Oh, baby please! I'm almost there! For the love of God make me fucking cum!!" Dawn howled.

"Ah shit! I'm about there too baby! Cum with me baby! Ohhhhh shhhiiit!!" Tyrone howled.

"OH fuck!! I'm cumming too!!" Dawn screeched.

Things fell silent as Jennifer was still furiously trying to make herself cum. After a few moments the door opened up and Tyrone stepped out first wearing only his boxer shorts followed by a fully nude Dawn with frazzled hair and flushed cheeks. Jennifer quickly pulled her hand away from her pussy hoping they didn't notice what she was doing and did her best to pretend that she had already fallen asleep.

Tyrone kissed Dawn good night and headed off to the couch to rest up from his one on one session with his girl. Dawn grabbed her shirt that she had dropped on the floor earlier and finally put it on before slipping into bed with Jennifer.

"Hey girl." Jennifer pretended to rouse from her faux slumber.

"I hope we didn't make too much noise for you?" Dawn flashed her a Cheshire cat like grin.

"What? I was knocked out I didn't hear anything." Jennifer hoped that Dawn believed her little white lie.

Jennifer was so disappointed. She hadn't had time to cum yet. Dawn quickly passed out into a peaceful slumber. Jennifer knew that she would not be able to fall asleep with the fire raging between her legs. She stealthily as she could slid out of bed and headed to the bathroom for some solo action. She sat on the toilet and the cold porcelain against her hot skin caused her to shiver a bit.

She slipped off her shirt and slid down her panties so she could get down to business unencumbered. She rubbed her clit with one hand and with her free hand rubbed her little titties. She was replaying the events that had taken place in that very bathroom just moments prior. Imagining Dawn bent over the sink getting reamed by Tyrone's giant schlong. She couldn't get that image out of her head. Tyrone was a fine male specimen and Jennifer imagined what it might be like to be the one on the receiving end of his giant black piston. She was so close now, oh so very close. The moment finally arrived and she was overcome with the ferocity of her orgasm that she let out a little shriek as she reached her peak.

She took a moment to gather herself before putting her nightshirt back on and headed back to bed with Dawn. She completely forgot about her panties on the bathroom floor. She slipped into bed feeling satiated and grateful for the sweet release of orgasm.

"Are you alright? I thought I heard you scream." Dawn rolled over in bed.

"Um, yeah. I just stubbed my toe and boy did it hurt." Jennifer was glad all the lights were off so her friend could not see her blushing profusely.

"Oh. Ok. As long as you're alright." After a few moments the girls heard grunting and groaning coming from the living room.

"What's going on in there?" Jennifer asked.

"Oh, it's just Tyrone watching one of his porno tapes. He's probably jacking off out there. I told you that boy can go all fucking night. If you weren't here he and I would still be going at it fast and furious."

"I'm so sorry Dawn. If it weren't for me you would be having a whole hell of a lot more fun with Tyrone than with me in your bed."

"Girl don't even fret about it. I like having you here. It's been awhile since we have had a sleep over. Just get some sleep." Both girls said good night and drifted off dreamland.

Jennifer stirred in her sleep sometime later because she felt something going on in the bed next to her. Someone had turned the lamp back on. She wasn't sure how long she had been out but her head still felt fuzzy from all the alcohol she had consumed earlier in the evening. She saw what looked to be Tyrone lying next to her in the bed mumbling something with his eyes closed but no Dawn. Where the hell was she? She looked farther down and saw Dawn naked once again going to town on Tyrone's cock with her mouth. Slurp. Suck. Slurp.

Oh my God. What the hell was happening? Was she dreaming? This could not be happening. Jennifer was sitting up in bed staring in disbelief at the live sex show going on in the bed next to her.

"That's it baby suck my dick!" Tyrone groaned.

Dawn plopped his dick out of her mouth. "Pipe down idiot you're going to wake Jennifer up."

"Man I don't care just keep sucking my dick already!" Dawn looked up and noticed Jennifer staring. She just laughed.

"Sorry hon we didn't mean to wake you. We can go to the other room." Tyrone was in a frenzied state at this point he grabbed the back of Dawn's head and shoved it back down on his dick. He kept his hands on the back of her head and began bucking his hips and literally began to fuck her face. Dawn had no choice but to keep on sucking because Tyrone was determined to finish and he would not be denied.

Jennifer was turned on beyond all reason at this point. Why couldn't her love life be this exciting and passionate? Tyrone kept one hand on the back of Dawn's head and with his free hand he reached behind Jennifer's head and pulled her in for a kiss.

Jennifer didn't have time to process what was happening until Tyrone had his tongue deep in her mouth. She kissed him back just as passionately as he was kissing her. He released her and she looked into his eyes and smiled. She sat back up and removed her shirt. Shit is about to get real. She goes back to kissing Tyrone frenziedly and allows her hands to roam freely all over his muscular arms; chest and abs. Dawn kept sucking away at her man unaware of what was happening up top. Tyrone wrapped his arms around Jennifer and held her close as they continued kissing.

Jennifer's boyfriend had begged her for a threesome many a time and she always felt disgusted and disturbed by the fact that she didn't seem to be enough to keep her man satisfied. She had never found the idea of a threesome appealing. Especially since she was not into girls herself. Her friend Dawn had made out with girls on occasion at the clubs when she has had one too many but as far as she knew she had never dabbled beyond that. Jennifer could not believe that this was actually happening. Dawn finally came up for air and saw her best friend and her man locked in a passionate embrace.

"Well, you two seem to be getting chummy." Dawn said with a devilish grin.

Jen snapped back to reality. "Dawn, I am so sorry. I..."

"It's okay. I should be apologizing to you for disturbing you. I told you that his sex drive is something else. He can never seem to get enough. Maybe between the two of us we can finally quench his thirst so to speak. He has been begging me for a threesome for some time now and it looks like tonight he is going to get his wish."

"Are you sure you're okay with this? I love you and wouldn't want anything to come between our friendship." Jennifer told her friend.

"It's okay honey. I love you too. We're best friends and friends should share and share alike am I right?" She looked to Tyrone.

"That's right. We're all friends here. Dawn has been wanting me to get to know her friends better. No time like the present." Tyrone could not believe his good fortune.

"As you can see he likes a good dick sucking. Come on it's your turn." Jennifer wasn't sure about this. He is so big. Far bigger than any man she had ever been with. Tyrone noticed her concern and attempted to allay her fears. She didn't care her to suck on her own boyfriend's medium sized dick but this. This was a whole different animal altogether.

"It will be fine. Just try it and let Dawn show you how it's done." He kissed her again and flashed her with his winning smile that he used so often when he tried talking Dawn into something she wasn't sure about.

That smile caused Jennifer's heart to melt. Goddamn he was so handsome. She could totally see why Dawn fell head over heels in love with him. She kissed him again and then she kissed and licked her way down his muscular chest and abs until her head was next Dawn's over his large dick.

She sucked the head slowly at first trying to get a feel for it. She did this for about a minute or so before he could no longer take it. He pushed down on the back of her head with his hands and shoved as much of his cock down her throat as he could before she began gagging on his girth and length.

"Hey! Take it easy asshole! She is not use to your size like I am." Dawn chided him.

"Sorry, babe." Tyrone said sheepishly as he allowed Jennifer back up for some air.

"You don't have to go through with this if you don't want to honey." Dawn said to her friend.

"It's okay Dawn. He was just being a bit over zealous. I wouldn't want to deprive your man of his greatest sexual fantasy. What kind of guest would I be if I didn't make every attempt to repay the generosity of my two gracious hosts?"

With that Jennifer went back to dutifully sucking off Tyrone. Dawn looked up at him blew him a kiss and mouthed I love you. Dawn brushed the hair away from Jennifer's face and offered her words of encouragement.

"You're doing real good girl. Tyrone really likes what you are doing don't you babe?" Dawn smiled at Tyrone.

"Oh, fuck yeah. She definitely knows what she's doing. You must keep your man real happy in the sack." He groaned.

Jennifer had forgotten all about Arron up until now. She was going to get into so much shit if her man ever found out. Well, too late to turn back now. Jennifer was able to get about a third of the length of Tyrone's cock in her mouth before her gag reflex kicked in again.

"It's okay sweetheart. You're doing good. Don't choke yourself now." Dawn continued running her fingers through Jennifer's hair. It really was a turn on to see another woman give her man such pleasure. She was quite proud of her friend for being a real trooper. She began to rub her friend's back as she whispered encouragements in her ear.

"That's it baby. Suck his cock good. You're doing great. You look so beautiful sucking on his big black monster." Jennifer blushed at the way her friend was talking to her. It was strange yet strangely erotic.

Dawn started to kiss Jennifer's cheek which was puffed out by Tyrone's massive dong. Dawn kissed at her cheek and began kissing her way down to her neck and back up to hear. She started nibbling and sucking on Jennifer's ear lobe. She squirmed at the attention she had begun receiving from Dawn because it tickled.

"That's it Jenny baby. Suck my big black dong." Tyrone was in heaven right now.

"He's getting ready to pop babe. He is about to give us a mouthful." Dawn said.

With that Jennifer took Tyrone's dick out of her mouth so her friend could go back to sucking him off some. Dawn sucked the head and begun to stroke his shaft for a couple of minutes.

"You ready hon? This is going to be big." Dawn said.

Jennifer nodded. Dawn jacked Tyrone off furiously and he begun to grunt and groan. Dawn pointed his big black dick at Jennifer's sweet and innocent looking face as he erupted something fierce. The first huge blob of his cum landed square in between Jennifer's eyes catching her off guard. Dawn kept squeezing load after load after load of his cum onto Jennifer's face. All she could do was close her eyes so no cum would get in them. Jennifer couldn't believe how much love juice he had in him. She was literally in the midst of a hot cum facial shower. After what seemed an eternity he finally ran out of steam. Dawn and Tyrone had a good laugh at Jen's cum covered face.

"What the hell guys! Can you get me a towel or something so I can wipe this shit off of my face? I can't fucking see." Jennifer said.

Dawn could not stop laughing. She went into the bathroom and grabbed a towel and ran some warm water over it. She came back and begun to wipe Jen's face clean.

"There you go hon. As good as new. Oh, hold on. I missed a spot." There was some cum on Jennifer's chin still. Dawn leaned in and licked it clean. Afterwards Dawn pressed her lips to Jennifer's for a quick kiss.

Jennifer looked over at Tyrone and her eyes grew wide. "Oh my God, how the hell do you still have a hard on after cumming so goddamned much?"

"I told you he is insatiable. He can go and go and go." Dawn beamed proudly.

"Enough of this chit chat I'm ready to fuck one of you all." Tyrone said.

"Come on Jennifer. On your back and be prepared to be amazed." Dawn declared.

"No way can I take that giant thing up my pussy. That is not happening." Jennifer almost looked frightened. Before she knew what was going on Tyrone had flipped her on to her back on Dawn's bed and was prepared to pounce on her pussy.

"Just relax and let me do the driving. You'll get used to it right quick." Tyrone said.

He kissed her ever so tenderly. He was a really good kisser. Arron didn't kiss her like this.

"Jennifer, it's going to be okay. Just relax and let it happen. It will feel really good I promise." Tyrone said reassuringly.

He began to slowly insert the head of his cock into her juicy slit. She was scared of what it would feel like once his big black dong of his was all the way up inside her. He continued in ever so slowly. It was beginning to get a bit snug and he was having some difficulty penetrating her any further after about a third of the way in.

Dawn had an idea. She quickly hopped off the bed and headed to the bathroom. When she returned she had a bottle of lube and lathered it on the exposed part of Tyrone's massive shaft making it slick. She nodded at Tyrone and he nodded back with a smile and a wink. With one final, massive thrust he slid his way in to Jennifer up to the hilt. Her eyes widened and she gasped.

"I don't know about this, guys." Jennifer said shakily.

Tyrone kissed her some more and remained still for a moment before he pulled himself nearly out and slamming it in home once again. He did so again and again in slow motion strokes before picking up the pace.

"Oh my God you are so big. Oh my God, Tyrone." Jennifer was beginning to dismiss the pain and give in to the pleasure that came along with Tyrone's massive pelvic thrusts.

"Oh shit! It hurts! It hurts so fucking good!" Jennifer began writhing on the bed in pure ecstasy.

Tyrone grunted like a mad man as he pounded his big black mamba into Jennifer's over stretched pussy. She begun grunting and moaning her contented pleasure in return. Dawn was glad that she could share such a wonderful a gift with her best friend. Dawn knew that Jennifer was dissatisfied with her sex life with Arron and now she was finally receiving the fucking she so richly deserved.

"Oh my God, Tyrone it is so fucking hot watching you fuck Jennifer like that. Give it to her good baby. Give her what she needs." Dawn hissed.

Tyrone didn't need any further encouragement as he was pounding the living daylights out of Jennifer's tiny, tight pussy. He was merciless in his sexual onslaught. The bed was squeaking like a hungry pig, Dawn pulled out her special little vibrator from the nightstand at her bedside and gently slid the plastic toy all the way up her twat and switched it on. She lay on the bed facing towards Jennifer and went to town on her own pussy as she watched her boyfriend drill the living daylights out of her.

"I'm getting close baby. I'm going to cum in your pussy." Tyrone growled at Jennifer.

"No, please. I may get pregnant. Let me give you a condom I have in my purse that Arron and I use." Jennifer pleaded.

"What? Your man's little dicks condoms ain't gonna fit on me." He said.

Jennifer knew that he was right of course. Tyrone was easily more than twice Jim's length and twice his width. Tyrone would have split that condom in two. Jennifer knew she was going to be in so much trouble.

Tyrone was not slowing down and it was obvious he was not going to slap on any protection or that had he had any intention of pulling out. He was going for the goal. The bed was shaking violently as Tyrone slammed Jennifer's pussy with all his frenzied might.

"Cum with me baby and drain my balls. AAAhhhhhh!!" Tyrone hollered.

"Oh God I'm cumming too!" Jennifer screamed. Tyrone unleashed his massive load deep within her womb for what seemed like a full minute. Jennifer's body was shaking at the intensity of her orgasm. Such sweet release.

Dawn soon joined them with a howl of her own as her vibrator pushed her over the edge. Tyrone pulled out of Jennifer and lay in between the two friends. They snuggled up to him and he placed a massive arm around each of them.

"Fuck, now I'm fucking tired. Let's get some sleep." Tyrone said.

"How you doing girlie? You feeling alright? I told you my man was good didn't I?"

"You weren't kidding. Holy fuck you are one lucky girl." Jennifer beamed with delight at her friend.

Tyrone first kissed Dawn and then Jennifer ever so tenderly. Jen rested her head on his massive chest and closed her eyes. She was feeling mighty fine and exhausted. Before drifting off to sleep Jennifer thanked her friend for inviting her over for dinner.

"Anytime babe. Let's get some rest now." Dawn switched off the lamp on her night stand and the three drifted off into a contented slumber.

***

The next morning good friends Tyrone, Dawn and Jennifer all lay sprawled out in Dawn's Queen bed as naked as the day they were born in deep slumber after a raucous bout of drunken, frenzied three way sex the evening prior. Dawn was the first to awaken from a buzzing sound. It took her a moment to register what it was. It was coming from one of the mobile phones laying on Dawn's nightstand. She picked it up answering with a groggy hello not even sure if the phone was hers.

"Who? Yeah, hang on. Jen, honey it's for you. Wake up hon." Dawn said to Jennifer.

"What is it? What's going on?" Jen asked.

"The phone it's for you." Dawn answered.

"Hello? Who is this?" Jennifer asked.

"Jen, it's me Arron. What's going on? Where are you? I came home last night and you weren't here. I tried calling your phone a bunch of times late last night and you didn't answer. You had me worried. I thought that maybe you were mad at me for bailing out on dinner and that maybe you decided to head home but you weren't there either."

Jennifer looked at her phone and sure enough there were approximately six missed calls. He must have been trying to call her while Tyrone was balls deep in her pussy pounding the shit out of her the night before.

"Uh, well. What happened was I had a few too many drinks with dinner and Dawn thought it best if I not drink and drive. Sorry I must have been uh...passed out from all the alcohol when you tried calling." Jennifer felt guilty about having to lie to Arron. She didn't think she could feel any guiltier after what had happened last night. She was in deep. Just as deep as Tyrone was in her pussy late last night.

Jennifer looked over at Tyrone lying naked next to her and he had a raging hard on. Goddamn he must be superhuman. Dawn took note of this as well and began to stroke it out of habit. Tyrone began to stir. Jennifer sat up in bed while talking to Arron on her phone.

"I'm so sorry baby. I didn't mean to worry you." Jennifer said.

"It's okay babe. I was just feeling really horny last night and was disappointed that you weren't around to take care of me." Arron told her.

"Yeah, there seemed to be a lot of that going around last night." Jennifer widened her eyes. Why did she just say that? She still wasn't thinking straight.