What's Good for the Goose...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O.k.., Brian," she says and steps towards me and stops. We're standing there about a foot apart.

"What are you doing back here?" I ask.

"Well, I took summer school every year and graduated from college early. I was hunting for a job and discovered my old school needed a Social Studies teacher. So now I'm a teacher, too."

"Wow" is all I can think of for a moment. Then, "Well, you're looking great, even more attractive than when you were a student."

She smiles some more. "Thanks. You look great, too. You always did. All us girls had crushes on you."

"I wish I could have done something about it. You were by far the most desirable girl I've ever worked with."

"Oh," she says, blushing. "Hey, I have to get to my class. But maybe we can see each other again later."

"Absolutely," I reply and she moves off.

We meet at lunch time and talk a little. She's even more gorgeous than ever. Tall girl, probably around five feet eight. Very trim, must have kept up her athletics. Great figure, although not buxom or overly curvy, but in good shape with perfect legs and a full, firm looking butt. Dark hair, sparkling eyes, lots of smiles. Turns out she's living back at her parent's home for now. We arrange to meet after school. We talk quite a while and I suggest we go out for dinner. She agrees and calls home to tell them she won't be there, and we go to a small place and have spaghetti and a little wine. It's still early, perhaps eight o'clock, so I ask her if she wants to come to my place for coffee or another drink and she agrees.

I go into the kitchen to start some coffee and when I come back into the living room, she's holding one of my coaching videos. "I remember you showing us these at the beginning of our season," she says, smiling. "For old times sake can we play it?"

She has one of the videos that I edited to include the subliminal sex stuff. It will seem like the same one she saw that first year when she was on the team, but I hadn't edited them yet. It sort of bothered me a little but I didn't want to make an issue of anything so I just said, "Sure." We put the video into the DVD player and we both sat on the couch, next to one another. About one third of the way through, she slides closer to me, right up against me. After a moment, she rests one hand on my thigh, so I put my arm around her and pull her even closer.

"I really enjoyed soccer and your coaching," she says, keeping her eyes on the TV screen. Her hand starts massaging my thigh a little. I lean to her and kiss the side of her forehead. Her eyes flick at me and she smiles but then looks right back at the TV. I'm getting an erection. A beautiful girl is up against me playing with my thigh. Her mouth sort of opens and she's really staring at the TV. Her hand moves until she has to feel that it's up against my erection. In another moment, her fingers curl around my erection with my undershorts and pants between my penis and her hand. She starts moving her hand a little, feeling my erection, almost masturbating me.

The video ends. She turns her head to me and I kiss her on her lips. She keeps hold of my erection. I push my tongue into her mouth and she returns the action. I move one hand to one of her breasts. "This isn't like me," she says as she breaks the kiss. "But I've thought about you a lot and something is making me move a lot faster than good sense would let me." Then she moves back to kissing me again, still feeling my cock while I'm massaging her breast.

"Leah, I've thought about you a lot. I used to masturbate thinking about you back when you were a student and I couldn't do anything with you. So I'd love to move as fast as you're willing."

"You're going to think I'm awful but can I unzip you and get at your cock that I've dreamed about for years."

"I'd love it. And I'd love to get at your perfect pussy. I bet you taste delicious."

She actually moans but doesn't stop. She has my pants unzipped and reaches in and grasps my cock and pulls it out. She bends slightly to look at it closer. I unfasten my belt and lift my butt slightly to pull my pants and underpants down to my knees. As I lift, she bends even more and is licking my cock, holding it at the same time. She then makes another moan and gets her mouth around the head and starts licking and sucking and then bobbing her head up and down. I get a hand up between her legs to begin feeling her. She spreads her legs slightly so that I can feel the shape of her mound through her underpants as she continues to give me a first class blow job. I last a while but too soon I can feel it so I say, "I'm going to cum," but she takes even more of my cock in and continues working away with lots of slurping noises.

I cum. She never loses a drop. She keeps on sucking my cock as the last spurts come out. She then sits up, a sort of dazed look on her face but also a smile. I kiss her and lean on her to get her to lay back on the couch. I then move between her legs and reach up under her skirt to get hold of her panties. "Lift up so I can get these down," I ask and she does. I don't fool around. I should add in more foreplay but I'm ready and I think she is, so I push her legs apart and get my mouth to her and start licking and sucking her as good as I'd ever done any girl. I want this to be the best she'll ever experience. I work on her clit, lick inside her, then slide a couple fingers in as I center on her clit. Her whole body is jumping and she's making a lot of moans and grunts and then she cums. I suck up everything I can and then slide up over her and get my cock, now erect again, against her.

She reaches down between us and grasps my cock. "I want to Brian. But I've never done this. Can we not go any further right now?"

"Leah, I don't know where this is going to lead. I hope it leads a long, long way. You're very desirable. So I don't want to do anything now to mess this up. We don't need to go any further." I kiss her some more and feel her breasts through her clothes. "But I really want you so much that I don't want to be finished." I pull loose and slide down to get my mouth back to her pussy.

"What?" she blurts out as I start to move. "Are you . . . " Then she seems to realize what I'm going to do. "Oh," she says and spreads her legs a little more and moves her knees up, making her pussy more accessible. I use my fingers to spread her open and get my tongue into her as far as I can and lick around. She gives a number of "ohs" and grunts and then I get my tongue to her clit. I know her arousal all comes from the clit but I love the feel, the texture, the taste of a pussy so I always do a lot of licking and sucking and fingering in addition to working the clit. "Brian, that's unbelievable," she says out loud as her legs start moving a little, waving in the air. I slide a couple fingers in her and work her clit with my tongue and lips, sucking on it, licking, pulling on it. It doesn't take much time at all and she's moaning, her bottom is jumping some, and then I can feel her juices coming and her legs press against both sides of my head. I get my fingers out and move my mouth down to lick inside her some more and taste her. I lick for a few moments and her legs relax slightly so I move my mouth back up to her clit. In no time she's either having another orgasm or just re-igniting the old one but she's gushing out some juices again. As I try and suck them up her legs press on either side of my head and she grabs my hair and sort of pulls me away. "Oh, Brian, you're perfect. I've never felt anything as good as that before. I'm just so ready, if you want to, go ahead and put it in me. Fuck me."

"Leah, maybe we shouldn't. Next time we can both get naked and really do a lot of this better, be aroused even more. I want to fuck you but I want it to be memorable."

"Oh, fuck," she says. "I really want you." She almost flips herself and me around in one move and has her mouth over my cock. She was really good at it before and this time she's actually hungry. I think I'll be a little sore, she's trying to eat me, swallow me almost. I last longer than the first time but when I cum, she swallows me as much as she can and swallows everything I shoot into her. She finally leans back, her one hand still holding my shrinking cock and looks at me. She has cum dripping from her bottom lip, her eyes are a little wild looking, as if she'd just run down the field and scored a goal. "I can't believe I'm doing this. I love your cock. I want sex and sex and more sex with you." She kisses me and we hold one another and kiss and exchange tongues.

"Maybe I was wrong. Do you want us to go to the bedroom. We can get naked and start over and you'll lose your virginity. You can spend the night if you want. We can have sex as often as I can manage."

The minute or so interruption has let her get her senses back. "I can't spend the night. I want to but I can't. My parents would really be bothered. I have to be at school tomorrow, dressed and rested, ready to teach. But I do want to. Maybe tomorrow after school?"

I kiss her. "I want you any time I can manage to get you. Tomorrrow's fine."

I drive her home. Her parents live within walking distance of the school. The next day we have lunch together and she seems as if she can't wait until school is over. After my last class, I'm putting some charts away when I look up and Leah is waiting at the door. She almost pulls me to my car and then to my front door after we get there. Inside she hurries to where the bedroom that she has never seen has to be. "C'mon Brian, I want your cock," she says, smiling broadly. "I've been thinking of it all last night and then all day at school, I need it."

"You can have it. I'd love for you to satisfy yourself. But we need to get naked first. So get your clothes off." She has an even better body than I had imagined. Just a perfect female. Tall, slim, fit. A little more breast than I had thought she probably had. A lovely, firm butt. Long, shapely, athletic legs. A very slight showing of tummy, almost flat, and certainly firm. I was slower than her. On purpose. I wanted to see her. I tell her how beautiful she is and she won't hear of it. She's pulling my pants and then my undershorts down and has hold of my very erect cock before I can even step out of my pants. "Please wait just a second, Leah and let me get my clothes off and both of us on the bed." She looks up at me and then back at my cock. She doesn't let go of it but does stand up. I put my arms around her and kiss her, hold that gorgeous body against me, and then we shuffle to the bed, kissing and pawing one another. Her just with one free hand, she has never let go of my cock. As soon as we manage to get horizontal on the bed, she sits up and leans over me and starts licking my cock, then gets her mouth around it and goes to work on it.

Some day she'll have to try this after I've already had a couple orgasms but right now, I'm all primed and ready and I come sooner than I want to. She seems happy, though, and gobbles it all down, then smiles and licks every drop from my cock and then comes back up next to me and I kiss her, hold her against me. Then I start on her body. This time, I'm going to include foreplay. I spend a lot of time on her breasts, licking, sucking nipples, then kiss down across her abdomen and stomach, licking her belly button. Her legs are spread and waiting for me before I ever get to her pussy. I purposely kiss her legs, the inside of her thigh, then the other one. Her hips are bouncing, she's anxious for the real thing but she never says a word. I look up briefly and she has her upper body propped up on her arms so she can watch me. So I get right to it. I spread her open with my fingers and get my tongue into her, licking the alphabet as I've read about and done before. It seems to work. Then to her clit. That's where the real action starts. I slide a couple fingers up into her as I flick my tongue over her clit. I can feel it grow slightly. I keep working my tongue and mouth on it, pulling a little, sucking, licking. Her bottom is starting to jump, her legs waving on either side of my head. Now she's making some noises. Nothing intelligible, just moans and sighs and grunts. I can feel her juices starting. I can also hear a string of "oh fuck" over and over as she cums. I get my mouth around her whole pussy and suck, trying to taste everything. Her legs lock on me and I get my mouth back to her clit. I keep on working on her and she keeps on moaning and "oh fuck"ing, her legs close on me and then open again and then close again. I glance up and she's laying back now with both hands pulling on her nipples like mad. It looks as if it should hurt instead of be arousing. She cums several times. She may even be trying to outlast me, see if I'll quit before she does but she finally grabs my hair and pulls me away.

"Brian, you're fantastic. You drive me crazy. I've never felt anything as strongly as this. But I can't take any more right now." I slide up over her, almost laying on her but holding myself up slightly, until my cock, erect again, is touching her pussy.

"Are you ready?"

She looks at me and doesn't say a word but her hand goes between us and grasps my cock and aims it as I push with my hips. I move in a half inch or so and stop, then another half inch or so. I can feel that I'm stretching her vaginal lips open.

O.k.?" I ask. She just nods her head a little, her eyes looking at me. Her hips actually push at me, forcing me in slightly more. I push with my hips and slide in perhaps another two inches and then hit something. "O.k.?" I ask again.

"Do it." she says, "I want to."

I push hard and slide in further. She is really tight. I can hardly move. It feels as if my foreskin may tear off. She closes her eyes and squinches up her face for a moment but then opens her eyes and looks at me. I push in a little further. She actually smiles. I push more until I feel my pubic hair hitting hers. I'm fully in. I pull back a little.

"Don't" she says.

"I'm not stopping," I tell her, "I'm just starting to move inside you." I push back in again, then pull out a little and then in again. I hold it a second and then pull back further and then in, back again, then in. Then back until I'm almost out and then slide back in slowly. "We're fucking," I say, "how is it?"

She grins. "I really like this," she says, "Just keep doing it more and more." So I do. I start moving a little faster. "I can feel you in me, it's like you fill me up, it seems to be in my whole body or something." I pull back and she lifts her legs and wraps them up around me, her heels on my butt. So I start going even faster. Long strokes. Out and then in with some force behind it. She starts grunting and then her hips start pushing back at me. Sort of out of synch. She pushes at me as I pull out, then goes back as I push in.

She's really tight, I have to work to move inside her. Either that or her insides are gripping me. Whatever, this might be the best fuck of my life. She's strongly into it. It makes me realize that this really is the first fuck of Leah's life. I've never been the first one before. Some of the girls I've fucked might have had some degree of care for me but mostly I was just the partner of the moment. But Leah decided I would be her first. And she's giving me the best fuck ever. It all really turns me on even more and I start pounding into her as fast and as hard as I can.

Then her face changes. "Oh. Oh." Her bottom pushes up at me and I can feel juices all around where my cock is filling her. Her legs pull at me, holding me close. I push fully into her and just hold it for a moment.

"Oh, wow, that was really something," she says, moving her legs back onto the bed.

I start pulling out and then push back in. And then again. "It's not over?" she says, her eyes widening.

"Not unless you want it to be," I say.

"Oh no, go on as long as you can," she says, smiling and putting her legs back up around me.

"I don't have a condom on, what about pregnancy?" I ask as I continue to move in her.

"I've been on the pill for months expecting this to happen sometime so lets just keep going."

I've cum once earlier, in her mouth, so I last fairly well. She cums again which triggers me. I almost collapse on her at the end, slowly pull back enough so that, still hovering over her, I can kiss her. She kisses back. I finally pull back some more and then roll off to the side. She immediately rolls onto me, laying her full length atop me and kisses me. Her whole body is on me. I can feel her breasts pressing against me. Her legs are spread a little and end up on either side of mine, which probably pulls her vagina open slightly because I can feel her leaking onto my abdomen. Her tongue is washing out my mouth, her hands slide under me slightly to hold me as tightly against her as possible. She pulls her head back slightly and smiles at me and then lays her head on my shoulder. I can hear her but can't see her face.

"Brian, that was amazing. I knew it would be. I thought about it all night and then all day today. I knew you were the right one. I never consciously planned this and I'm not at all as good a girl as you might think. I've done with other guys what you and I did earlier. A lot. Well, only two guys but a long time with each of them. But for some reason I never went ahead and let them get inside me and then I did let you. I think maybe I was purposely waiting and didn't even realize it. I just knew that neither of those guys was the right one and somehow I knew that you were."

She then sits up some, so that she's sitting on me, really squatting more than sitting, her pussy leaking even more of our combined fluid onto me as she looks down at me with a huge grin. "Now that it has happened, though, I'm glad I waited. It was so very good. Can we do it again? Now?"

I reach up with both hands to tweak her nipples. "We can do it again. We can do it over and over and over. But not right away. I've just shot my load. It takes a while to get ready again."

She squirms on me, rubbing her pussy on me purposely, depositing more of what's leaking out of her onto me. Then she leans down again and straightens out her legs to kiss me again. "Does it bother you that I sucked some cocks before yours?"

"Leah, I've done everything sexually with so many girls that I can't make any claims on you. But I can tell you that I just had the best fuck of my life. If you end up the last person I have sex with, it'll be fine with me as long as we do it really often. You're even more than I knew you were when I used to masturbate thinking about you back when you were a student here."

She lifts her head and looks at me with a smile. "You mean that? I'm the best? Well I'll probably never know otherwise but I bet you're the best, too." She kisses me again.

I kiss her back and then, with her still on top of me, say "You've been leaking everything that was inside you onto me. We should probably take a shower and get cleaned up and ready for the next round."

In the shower we wash each other's naked bodies with our bare hands. I feel every inch of her and she does the same to me. She has a very sexy body and, surprising to me, she apparently thinks that I do, too. As she washes my cock, she kneels down and gets a good look, playing with my balls until I become erect again. She then gets her mouth around the head and starts to lick and suck. I let her do it for a minute and then reach down under her arms and lift her away. "If I cum in your mouth it means I won't be in your vagina until we get me up again."

She grins. "Would that be bad?"

"Well, maybe not, but I want to be able to get to you, too." I kneel down and lift one of her legs and put it on my shoulder so that her pussy becomes open to me. I get my tongue into her and lick around, lick up to her clit for a moment and then back down into her again. Then I stand up but keep hold of her leg with one hand, holding her open. As I stand I move in against her and aim my cock to her pussy. Once she catches on, she actually reaches down and helps get me centered into her. She's about four inches shorter than me, although she has long legs, so I can push partly up into her just by straightening my legs. Once I'm in, she lifts her other leg and puts both of them around my waist. I lean her back against the wall and start really pushing up into her. Her weight causes her to sit down on my cock as I shove it up into her. I've done this before with other girls but none of them felt as tight as Leah, and none held on to me tighter. She grunts with my every push and, as much as she can, tries to ride my cock by lifting and dropping her body as she holds onto me with her arms and legs. Her grunts turn into moans. Her face looks as if she's concentrating, working on something and we fuck away as the warm water runs down on us. I last through two of her orgasms and then just stop, pull out of her and let her down. I want to do more but in different positions.