When a Mother Models

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamina
Gamina
234 Followers

Jeff took his time lubing up his friends mother's asshole with her own juices and smile, the woman he had a crush on since he was eight years old was now completely under their spell. He waited until her hand moved to caress the abs of her son before pushing in. As the tip of his throbbing member pushed past her sphincter he made sure to be buried hilt deep in one move. His effort where rewarded by a pure bestial moan, torn between pleasure and pain, but most off all she had reacted just as he had predicted. Her hand had grabbed Thomas waistband to steady herself pulling his crotch right into her face. With a stroke of luck two of the buttons of his jeans had popped open, revealing the purple head of Thomas' cock. With ten inches and a veiny shaft Thomas had always sported the best cock of the pair, but as they had learned over the years, some women needed to be warmed up to it first as it looked scarily big. Smiling Jeff noticed that Gwen was not one of those women.

Thomas smiled as his mother was now franticly pulling his jeans down, freeing his monster cock from it's restraints. He did not only enjoy seeing how much his mother wanted his member, no what amused him the most was that all the teasing, no matter how much fun it was had served little purpose. While his mother grabbed his thick cock with both hands and started to passionately kiss the tip of it, he thought that all he should have done to get what he wanted was to simply show his cock to his mother. For years now he was planning this and he couldn't help to scold himself for not noticing just how much of a slut his mother really had been all this time.

"Turn her around."

He said to his friend who grabbed his mother by the ankles and spun her 180 degrees around his cock to put her on her back, her head hanging over the edge. Putting his camera back on the tripod he kicked his jeans completely off and moved back in place. Grabbing his mothers breast, one in each hand he then positioned the tip of his cock against the lips of the woman that had given birth to him and slowly started to inch it in. His mother did a great job using her tongue as he pushed the tip of his pulsating cock in her mouth but rapidly she could do little more then just take it, making sure that she kept her jaw relaxed as she felt stretched as never before. As she felt her sons cock reaching her throat she started swallowing again willing herself not to gag as she desperately wanted to show him, she was his to use. Thomas smiled as he pulled out again, letting his mother catch her breath before going back in. He had to admit he was surprised she had taken about three inch past her throat already, leaving only two inch of his cock dry. Pushing back in he was determined to see just how much his mother could take. Just as he started to move back in he felt how his mother took a large breath readying herself for it. Grinning Thomas did not take it slowly and pushed his cock into her throat, feeling his mother trying to swallowing him whole. The moment his balls touched her nose the boys high fived as they could see just how far his cock was jutting in his moms throat, clearly visible to them and the camera. He stayed there for a while until Gwen's face started to turn red, pulling back just enough to let her breath again he quickly went back inside of her throat enjoying the swallowing sensation around his cock.

Thomas and Jeff both paced themselves trying to make this last as long as they possibly could, but after a couple of minutes it was clear that both young men where ready to explode. So stepping backwards Thomas allowed his friend to yet again shift his mother around on his cock, pulling her onto his lap, exposing Gwen's bald and slippery pussy to her son. Without missing a beat, Thomas stepped back in and of a second the boys felt the familiar feeling of each others cock with nothing more in between then a woman's tiniest bit of flesh as they started to tagteam her. The feeling of two young throbbing members inside of her at the same time pushed Gwen over the edge as the biggest; most powerful orgasm ever claimed her mind and body. Grabbing her son by the neck she kissed him at the same time that she felt hot jets covering her insides.

Breaking the kiss Thomas stood up and pushed his still erected penis in his mothers mouth, who diligently started to clean off their combined juices. When she was done he helped her off his friends cock, but instead of letting her go he turned her around and pushed her between his friends leg. It was clear that Gwen did not like that though, so Thomas just smiled as he picked up his camera and zoomed in on her.

"Tell you what mom, clean up your mess and you'll get some more when you get home. So show me some spirit."

Gwen just smiled back at the camera and went to work on Jeff's cock as if it was the best Popsicle in the world.

This marks the end of this story, if you think it deserves a second chapter let me know.

Gamina
Gamina
234 Followers