When Authors Attack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and stuffed my still-hard dick back in my pants, and luckily I was just sober enough to be careful to not catch it in the zipper. The girls stood up, trying not to laugh, but little giggles kept popping out of each of them. Both girls standing, the crowd erupted into cheers, whistles and clapping. They turned and bowed, Megan's shirt falling completely open to the hungry eyes of the horny drunks. They turned and each kissed me on a cheek, lacing their arms around my waist.

We walked out together, both of them wearing only their shirts and too drunk to care about the rest of their clothes. We hit the cold night air and were in the parking lot, each girl hugging close to me. They both looked at each other and then giggled a little bit. They stopped me and stood in front of me.

"Eat me," Kate said.

"Fuck me," Megan said a split second later. My dick throbbed in my jeans and I licked my lips, looking for a comfortable way to do both...

**To be continued**

12