All Comments on 'When Carmine Asks'

by Firsttimeguy

Sort by:
  • 148 Comments (Page 2)
Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
That was fun! 5*****

I can't say the two cheaters did not deserve it. What they did was vile. Good and very original story.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
now this was a good freaking story

We all need a friend named Carmine

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Read agan. Revenge on the cheating wife and lover what joy it does bring

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
All revenge

Against cheaters like these, almost any revenge is in play. Good one.

Omart57Omart57about 4 years ago
Loved this

story, hung on every word! The ending brought tears of joy! Great, Five stars and added to favorites.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Great story, absolutely loved it.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Very good story

Insufferable bitch got exactly what she deserved.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Very good...

I normally don't put a story in my "favorites" but this was definitely one I enjoyed. Nicky got his revenge and he got the girl (Becky). Jenny was served what she reaped, She screwed over Nicky, got him beat up, took his money, and ran off with her lover but lost everything. The storyline was started off as a standard unknowing cuck story but unusual circumstances (Carmine) helped him out of his situation. The revenge against Mike (Mike's mother) was over the top but Mike helping out Nicky get his against Jenny was priceless. 5 out of 5... Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ok don't believe in.mafia good guys. Only slight contact when met girlfriend of one.

Scared of him but more scared to leave him.

Husband of wife who worked for me was CHP

He admitted to worrying about the chance of being involved in case with one.

You get in you don't have choices

jtwheels

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Read again

Great story.of revenge, but in this "woke" time we really need to quit using black boys only as instruments of degradation. In LW stories, she isn't really a ruined whore until she goes black.

Anonymous91Anonymous91about 3 years ago

need some more revenge on fucker.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

I didnt want to hurt you....so we planned on you walking in on us fucking with me in a dog collar and ball gag. Story might have been good after that but that was so all over the place that I walked away.

Horrid premise as she could have just asked for or demanded a divorce since he wasnt going to make a butt load of money. So everything after that made it clear this story neednt actually exist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

26thNC

So the rape was OK, but the racism wasn't?

Actually, you're right about blacks' portrayal in LW.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

I love the story. Both cheaters got what they deserve. AAAAA+++++

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 3 years ago

Rape used as a plot device is either immature or misogynistic. It's obvious which one is true here, nor to mention racist. Probably a trump fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why hate. Glorify crime family!!! Read a little more thinking and hoping switch to denigrating them. No!! Brought in mother

Hell no. No collateral damage period. So many authors humanize the devil and wonder why society is so shitty. jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Being black myself, I was not offended. I think it says more about her family and their views on race. Being bigots at heart, Nicky knew this would increase the level of retribution. I applaud his insight in knowing just how to ramp up the pain. There should be a lot more stories like this on this site. I mean more btb without the race specific stuff.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manover 2 years ago

Good writing, good rhythm, good plot and developments.

A good guy who was emotionally and financially abused as well as cheated for a long time and physically assaulted.

A conniving, frivolous, vile slut. With a professionally failed lover who only had one big cock.

A brother who had shady deals and who worked with someone "big" from the underworld, who didn't tolerate abuse - see the care he took with Becky.

Hit everything on the processor and we have the story unfold, where the "bad guys" had their payouts according to their "jobs".

Ok...Mike's Mom thing, it went a little further, especially in the Gang Bang thing, but it was either that way, or Mike would be "disappearing" along with a car on some lake bottom...

Jenny's "rape", with the same premise as a gang bang, maybe not so much. I'm not in favor of forced or unconsent sex, but how would I make her pay and suffer for what she'd done to her ex-husband?

Now the most disturbing point: why all the "bashing" about the fact that the men involved in the two scenes are black? I will understand that they can believe that this statement causes a stigma to black people because they are situations of abuse.

They could be white, oriental, Arab, Latino, Malay... it doesn't matter. It was only more appealing because it is men with the myth of being always the bearers of huge cocks.

Funny... they think it's cool that gifted blacks put horns on other men, leaving their "loving wives" wide and unable to feel pleasure again, with normal dicks, but they repudiate their use in a plot of revenge, of a story on an erotic story site.

This whole fucking thing is fiction. Can't they understand?!?! What is the real possibility that one of you, if you suffer the same kind of injury as Nick, have the same kind of possibility??? I will say: ZERO.

So, let the author's imagination wander through the abysses of human minds and just enjoy.

I offered 4 stars. Although I liked it very much. Thus, it is up to the author, the desire to write, more and better.

But that's just my opinion.

des67des67over 2 years ago

Fucking loved it, altho Mike needed a few broken bones... Great writing, the story flowed as it should quite smoothly... The storyline was believable and convincing... 5 Stars... Added to favorites...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, certainly entertaining. Of course it’s fiction, almost into the fantasy realm. But after reading some of the comments, I’m not sure everyone who read it understands that. Maybe a disclaimer at the front? Nah, nobody reads those. Anyway, like I said, a great story, very enjoyable. Thanks, FTG.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

Good story. Lite, funny and poetic ending. Also constructed well. BTRH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have read this story before, and I like it more each time I read it. I hate to say this, but with all the shit in the news any more about corrupt politicians, cops, lawyers, etc., I have more respect for some of the "Bad guys", because they, at least, have a set of standards that they live by. I could like and respect a man like Carmine or Anthony, because they have a sense of honor and right and wrong that they hold to.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierabout 2 years ago

5stars. Beautiful piece of fiction. Well-written and entertaining. Maybe Nicky should have visited Asshat's two sisters also (that's just asking for extra dessert). Would like to see more of that world. Maybe a CARMINE series. Maybe Nicky and Becky help out occasionally. A serious question though: In SO many of the LW and BTB stories a white woman becomes a whore surrounded by Black Men (sometimes only one Black Guy); is she less of a whore if she is gang-banged by whites? Isn't she still a whore if she cheats with a white guy? Seems that these stereotypes reveal a lot about the authors and their own fears.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

You're a racist piece of s*** and so are all of the other people who love this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

AngelRider, the next time you get fowl mouthed, explain yourself. At the point I read this there were 127 comments, you'd being the only negative one, which you have a right to, but you don't have the right to refer to those of us that liked it as "racists". Maybe we should ask Carmine to visit your ass, and explain what the code stands for. Many of us have Italian blood in our bodies, not always 100%, but enough. Maybe you are the real 'racist' among us! This story had a great story line, and was plausible to most of us, and whether the characters ended up living or dead is decided by 'crime and punishment.' Besides the story line, I liked the grammar and editing done to make it an easy read. Maybe, in the future you should check the children's section for your reading materials. To Firsttimeguy, well done. Good job. Keep writing.

XYZ

BabalooieBabalooiealmost 2 years ago

Great job in spite of what some small minds had to say.5 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very original and well written great plot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

.Great concept, got way too complicated

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A wonderful tale. Thank you for your time and talent. DMW

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simple, Clever, 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply clever! a 5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love these stories of payback.I guess when it comes to Nick,Anthony an Carmine they have a small ounce of honor.Not to destroy the ass holes mother.Mike made a huge mistake,a really really big bad mistake.As for the writer! Not bad not bad at all continue on please.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Elaborate and crazy burn. Not sure why all th we emphasis on black guys. Felt bad for Mike's mom. She had nothing yo do with their betrayal..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story and an excelernt plot! 5 - Stars!

LickideesplitLickideesplit7 months ago

Anon Elaborate and crazy burn.

“ Felt bad for Mike's mom. ”

Gee, it sounded like Mike’s Mom (Late 30s - to 40s +) was treated well, had her two fantasies fulfilled, and got a kindly introduction to a new use for her long-neglected hiddy-hole!

5*

EastCoaster1EastCoaster17 months ago

2nd read... enjoyed it JUST AS MUCH as the first time I read it - 5 stars for a fun story about a decent guy who got hosed by his wife, who planned the 'hit' on him from the beginning, getting some well-deserved revenge.

On top of getting his karmic revenge, he met & married his new - true - soul mate, when Carmine asked him for a favor.

And when Carmine asks...

OOAAOOAA7 months ago

GREAT story!!!!

5 stars!!! I like it A LOT...., but... "Not only that, but Carmine asked. And when Carmine asks, you don't say no." LOL

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

to anon about the mom. 1) she raised Mike, so she's indirectly responsible for how he turned out. 2) I didn't read anything about abuse, drugs, bondage, force, rape, etc. Sounds like she enjoyed every moment of what happened. MILFs need sex too.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Don’t quite get Jenny. Who would want a man like Mike who is content to let his girlfriend fuck another guy out of his money so that she can support him?

servant111servant1114 months ago

Excellent tale. Interesting to find a Mafia boss cast as the good guy…

5 stars

redboat7redboat7about 2 months ago

Great Story! Loved it!!

FlamethrowFlamethrowabout 2 months ago

A very amusing tale of revenge

Calico75Calico75about 1 month ago

Excellent. Very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That was spectacular. It hooked me right from the start and only got better. This is one that I will enjoy reading many times in the future when I need a laugh or just in the mood for a great story that was well thought and executed perfectly. Thank you for all you put into creating, writing and posting this.

Lexx

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Good, but why oh why are the MC’s always such wimps!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous