When Denzil Met Tanya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So he was early, needless to say ... very early ... and he had to kill an hour wandering around Tanya's neighbourhood. He tried to quell his anxiety by looking (and marvelling) at the array of superb houses (so different to his own modest dwelling) but it didn't really work. By the time he was walking up the drive of the Richardson's house (mansion!) Denzil was a bag of nerves. He was still, in truth, finding it hard to believe that he was about to spend a romantic evening alone with the luscious Tanya.

A gleaming red Mustang convertible stood in the driveway close to the front door. With its hood down it looked amazing ... a thing of beauty ... and Denzil couldn't help stopping to admire it. Gee, what a fabulous car!

"Do you like my car, Denzil?"

He looked up. He hadn't heard the door open but it must have done because Tanya was standing in it. She was looking at him and smiling.

"It's gggreat Tans." Oh PLEASE stop me stuttering, he thought.

Tanya walked over to him. She was still in the outfit she'd worn to school ... the sexy, short skirt ... the revealing top ... and she looked stunning.

"DADDY bought it for my seventeenth birthday," she grinned. Tanya knew Denzil lived just with his mother, that his father had run out on them years ago.

"Aren't I the lucky girl?" she giggled. "Have you got a car, Denzil?"

"No ... we haven't, you know, got too much money."

"Aw never mind. Maybe I'll let you drive me around in it when we start dating. Would you like that, baby?"

Oh god. Denzil almost screamed he felt so happy.

"God yes, Tanya!" he exclaimed.

"'Cos the BOY should do all that sort of stuff on a proper date, I always think ... don't you, Denzie?"

"Err, guess so," said Denzil, not really knowing.

"Aw sorry baby, I forgot ... I suppose you've never even BEEN on a date with a girl, have you?

"Um, not really." Denzil felt a little ashamed by how Tanya found it so obvious he had no experience with girls.

Tanya fell silent and just stared at Denzil for a while. It was like she was waiting for him to say something but Denzil felt a bit tongue tied. As the silence grew, it became clear that she wasn't going to say anything until he did. He felt uncomfortable and also a bit scared ... scared that she'd gotten bored with him already and their evening was going to end like this. That when she did finally speak it would be to say she'd changed her mind and could he please leave.

Denzil couldn't bear to imagine that so he blurted something out.

"Your eyes still bad then, Tans?" A reference to the fact she was wearing shades again.

"Yeah sorry, had a bit of a relapse. You don't mind, darling, do you?"

"Of course I don't," he said. He DID slightly mind, actually ... would be nice to be able to see her beautiful eyes ... but he wasn't going to risk upsetting her by saying so.

"Aren't you going to kiss me, darling?" said Tanya, puckering her full, pouting lips.

Oh yes!

Denzil, trembling slightly, leant in with a view to a proper kiss. As he got there, however, Tanya turned her face and offered just her cheek. Denzil, slightly disappointed, made do with that ... consoled himself with the delights surely in store later on.

Tanya giggled and took him by the hand, led him into the house.

Once inside she dropped his hand and walked ahead of him. "Follow me, Denzil," she said.

Denzil did so. He followed Tanya across the entrance hall and down a wide corridor (the house was eye poppingly large!) towards a room at the end. He tried not to leer at Tanya's sexy ass as it swayed to and fro in her tight skirt but couldn't stop himself. God she was gorgeous!

They entered a large, opulent lounge. The room was lushly carpeted and contained a number of sofas and armchairs. Tanya was chuckling at Denzil's awestruck demeanour. "Bet this room is bigger than your entire house isn't it, Denzil?"

He nodded.

"So, what do you think?" she asked.

"I've never been in a house like this before," said Denzil. "It's amazing, Tans!"

Tanya giggled. "Yeah, well maybe I'll give you the guided tour some time. You'll be particularly interested in my bedroom, I'm sure." She said this in a slightly suggestive way which caused Denzil's heart to race even faster than it was already.

Tanya sat on one of the sofas and Denzil made as if to sit beside her.

"No, don't sit down just yet darling, I want to talk to you about something first."

"Oh, okay," said Denzil. He remained standing, feeling a little anxious ... especially since Tanya did her "go silent" thing again. She was looking at him with an amused smile on her lovely face. At least he assumed she was looking at him ... the dark glasses made it impossible to know for sure. It felt a bit awkward standing there in front of her and he was keen to hear what she had to say so they could perhaps move on to something else, something more ... er ... enjoyable.

Tanya settled back into the sofa and made herself comfortable. Made herself VERY comfortable. The way she was sitting ... reclining rather ... and the short skirt she had on gave Denzil a superb view of her fabulous legs. Denzil knew he was drooling but he simply couldn't help it. He felt his little dick stirring inside his pants. The thought of soon being able to touch Tanya ... to stroke those luscious legs, for example ... was quite amazing to him. Excited was not the word for Denzil Harris right this moment. He wasn't sure the right word had even been invented!

Tanya kept smiling at him. When she finally spoke it wasn't at all what Denzil was expecting.

"It's okay darling, you can stare at my legs if you like. I don't mind," she giggled. Slowly, Tanya crossed her legs, skirt riding sexily up her thighs. She slipped one shoe off ... or nearly off ... let it dangle from her pretty red painted toes. Poor Denzil was mesmerised.

"Um thanks, Tanya," he mumbled. Embarrassing it was so obvious he was ogling her but at the same time a relief he had permission to carry on doing it.

"In fact, I like it. I LIKE boys looking at me. Especially the boy who's gonna be my boyfriend and who's taking me to the prom."

"I sure do like looking at you, Tanya," said Denzil. He knew he was falling in love with this beautiful girl. He would do anything for her.

Tanya grinned. "I know baby, I know you do. Which brings me to this thing we need to talk about. It's very important so you need to concentrate. Are you concentrating, Denzil?"

"Yes, I am."

"Not too busy looking at my legs?" she teased.

Denzil gave a shy smile.

"Okay, so what it is ... it's to do with what Brad called me when we had the row. You heard about what he said?"

"Um, yeah, I reckon."

"And?"

"He's just a jerk!" spat Denzil. "Everyone knows you're not a whore."

Tanya smiled. "No, not that. The other thing he called me. That word beginning with a C? ..."

Denzil knew what she was talking about. Cock teaser. He had a fair idea what that meant because he'd heard other boys say it about certain girls. Pretty girls who weren't available but who liked to get boys all worked up just for fun. Yes, that was pretty much it.

He wasn't sure what to say. What did she expect him to say?

"Do YOU think I'm a cock tease, Denzil?"

The question helped Denzil since he pretty much knew what the right answer was. Cock tease was how he'd heard the boys at school describe Tanya many times. "She is SUCH a fucking cock tease," Paul Serrafini had complained just today, for example, when Tanya had let him kiss her but then stopped him from doing anything else.

"No, Tanya," he said.

"Good. Because it's not nice for a girl to be called that, is it?"

"No."

"Just because I'm pretty and boys get excited looking at me, that doesn't mean I'm a bad girl ... does it, Denzil?"

"Course not, Tans," he replied.

Tanya grinned, kicked off her shoes and stretched herself out on the sofa. She lay on her back with her legs crossed and her arms behind her head. Her skirt moved further up her smooth, shapely thighs. Her top slid up and exposed the whole of her lightly tanned belly. She wore no bra and Denzil could easily make out the contours of her firm, full breasts straining against the flimsy material. Her nipples were showing right through. She looked unbearably sexy and Denzil, standing there ogling, had an almost irresistible urge to jump on her. He wanted to tear her clothes off, ravish her, fuck her to kingdom come. Oh god she was so ...

"Like now, for example. YOU'RE probably getting excited looking at me, aren't you sweetie?"

Denzil just nodded.

Tanya knew there was no "probably" about it. The poor boy was looking at her like a starving dog would look at a juicy bone. He was drooling with desire and she hadn't even taken her clothes off. Oh the power! What fun to torture a boy like this!

"Is that a yes?" Tanya grinned. Toying with Denzil.

"Yes, Tanya."

"Well I'm glad, darling. I like it that you're getting excited. A boy SHOULD get turned on looking at his girlfriend, shouldn't he? If he thinks she's pretty that is. And you DO think I'm pretty, don't you Denzil?"

"Oh god yes, Tanya!" he gushed.

Tanya giggled. She started to lazily stroke her belly with her fingers. The drooling Denzil watched and felt his dick stiffen further inside his pants. He was rock hard now.

"And my body, do you think I have a nice body, Denzil?" she teased.

"Oh yes!"

"Mmm I know I do. And it's not my fault, is it?, if boys get all horny when they look at me. Is it, darling?"

Denzil shook his head. He himself was now feeling almost unbearably horny. And it WAS a little bit Tanya's fault, he thought. She was running her finger up and down her thigh now, stroking herself under her skirt. It was starting to drive Denzil a little bit crazy. If only she'd let him join her on the sofa. If only she'd let HIM stroke around under her skirt instead of her doing it herself.

Tanya was starting to really enjoy herself. It was just a matter of how long she wanted to carry on tormenting the poor, helpless, drooling boy. How cruel she felt like being.

She grinned and continued. "So anyway, I thought we'd treat this evening as a little test for you. You didn't do that thing I told you not to do, right?" Denzil shook his head again. "Good, so I guess you must be feeling very horny then. Am I right? Are you feeling horny, Denzil?"

He nodded. So true. He was.

"Aw poor baby. And I bet you've never been with a girl ever in your life, have you my darling? No, thought not." Tanya giggled before continuing. "Anyway, the little test ... would you like to hear what it is?"

"Sure, Tanya."

"It's to do with this cock tease thing. Like I say, I don't like being called that and I wanna make sure that YOU don't think I'm just a tease. Fact is I can hardly wait for us to make out ... for you to kiss me properly ... for you to make love to me ... "

"Oh me too Tans! I can't wait either," said Denzil. He was picturing the two of them naked in Tanya's bed as soon as they'd finished this little chat. Or at least making out on the sofa. He yearned to feel Tanya's soft feminine fingers on his dick again, inside his pants this time.

"Well that's the thing though. I WANT you to wait. After the prom tomorrow, when we start proper dating and stuff, you'll be able to do all those sexy things with me that you've been dreaming about ... you DO dream about me, baby, don't you? Yes of course you do. I know sweetie, I know how much you want me. But it's hands off I'm afraid until then. That's the only way I can know you're serious about me, do you see? The only way you can show me you don't think I'm a cock tease is if we DON'T make out this evening, even though the sight of me lying here right in front of you in this little skirt and this teeny little top is driving you crazy. You do see that, darling, don't you? Please tell me you understand."

Denzil didn't really understand at all. "Yes, Tanya," he said.

"You do, darling? You really do?" She had a fit of the giggles. Omigod, what a dork!

"Sure I do. We're not going to make out tonight."

"Right, and you can look at me ... you can drool as much as you want ... but you can't touch, okay?"

"Okay."

"And tell me why ... I wanna be sure you've really got it."

"Er ... so that I don't think you're a cock tease?"

Tanya clapped her hands and laughed in delight. "Clever boy!"

"Thanks, Tanya," beamed poor Denzil.

"Oh and one more thing, darling. It would be nice if you just did exactly what I tell you to do for the rest of the evening. We've got a couple of hours before you have to go and I don't wanna waste it. Okay, sweetie? Just say "Yes Tanya," okay?"

"Um, yes Tanya," he mumbled. This wasn't really how he'd hoped his visit would be but his feelings for this stunningly pretty and sexy girl were such that he knew he'd do pretty much anything for her

Tanya, observing her hapless victim from behind her dark glasses, knew it too. She had the poor boy on a string and she could toy with him however she pleased.

"So, first thing is I want you to strip for me. I know you're desperate for me to take MY clothes off but it's best if the boy gets naked first. That's more fair don't you agree, sugar? Yeah, I think so. Come on baby, take all your clothes off, I wanna see you stood there totally naked. Do it for me, Denzil."

Feeling an odd mixture of shame and excitement, Denzil removed his clothes. "Put them on the chair over there and then come back here," Tanya ordered. She was talking to him like he was a servant now. He didn't like it but he figured he should do what he was told. There was no way he was going to risk making Tanya Richardson cross and lose the chance of her being his girlfriend. Anything was better than that.

A few seconds later and a butt naked Denzil Harris was stood in front of a giggling Tanya Richardson. His little dick was fully erect and standing to attention.

Tanya sexily licked her lips. "Oooo Denzie, what a cute little dick. Just like in Jen's photos! Gee, Brad's was SO much bigger than that but never mind, I like small cocks. Especially when they're all hard because of me. It IS because of me, isn't it darling?"

Denzil nodded.

She chuckled at him. "Hmm, I wonder which part of my delicious body is driving poor little Denzie mad the most. Is it my long, shapely legs? Is that it, darling? Is it how this short skirt is showing my sexy legs off? Or is it how my top is hardly covering anything at all? Do you like how you can see my belly, Denzil? Does it look sexy? Are you just DYING to be able to touch it? Mmmm, can you imagine that, Denzie, my poor little pooch? Can you imagine how good it would feel if I let you stroke and caress me. My belly, my legs. And the rest of me too. What about my breasts, Denzil? You can almost see them, can't you? Can you imagine if I let you fondle them? Mmm, I bet you can. Would you like to get a proper look at my breasts, Denzil? You know, so you can see how perfectly yummy they are? Should I take my top off, darling, so you can drool over what you can't have tonight but will be getting very soon?"

Denzil nodded.

"Well ask me nicely then. Come on my little poochie poo, ask Tanya very very nicely if you can look at her breasts."

"Please Tanya, may I see your breasts?"

Tanya almost collapsed with laughter. This was incredible! Here she was tormenting him ... cruelly tantalising him with her body ... and she'd got the poor little nerd actually begging for more!

Such fun to make a boy squirm like this!

"Okay but only if you kiss my feet. Come here onto the sofa so I can rest my legs on you. That's right, poochie. Hey you don't mind me calling you these affectionate little names do you, sugar?"

"No, Tanya," said Denzil, although in truth he preferred her calling him "darling" to things like "poochie poo" and the like. It kind of sounded like she was making fun of him, when she said stuff like that, and he wasn't too keen on it. He wanted to keep doing everything she told him, however, because she'd promised that he was taking her to the prom tomorrow and that she'd be his proper girlfriend after that. Besides which there was the fact that, although he was feeling tortured by how she was flaunting her sexy body in front of him, he was nevertheless turned on like never before. He simply could NOT stop drooling over her.

The two of them were ensconced on the sofa. Tanya had slipped her skirt off and was now clad only in a tiny pair of lacy knickers and the skimpy little top. She was reclining comfortably whereas the completely naked Denzil was sitting bolt upright. She had her legs on Denzil and her feet were resting in his lap ... right about where his erect little dick was sticking up. It was perfect for what she wanted to do, which was tease the poor boy out of his tiny mind.

"Okay, now kiss my feet," she ordered. "If you do a really really good job, I'll take my top off so you can see my breasts." Tanya grinned and started lightly fingering the waistband of her little black lace knickers. "Maybe I'll take MORE than just my top off ... you know, if you carry on being a good boy."

Denzil got the message. He picked up Tanya's right foot, lowered his head slightly and started slobbering over it.

"No Denzil, not that one, my other foot. And keep your hands right away from me. You can't touch me except with your mouth, okay? In fact, put your hands up behind your head and keep them there until I say you can move them. Yeah that's right, baby. That's good. We don't want you getting tempted to start feeling me up, do we now?"

"Sorry, Tanya." Denzil apologised and set his mouth to work, as instructed, on Tanya's left foot. It was more difficult now that he had to keep his hands clasped behind his neck. She had the foot he was "attending to" pressed into his chest and he could get to it well enough, but only by craning his neck downwards quite a bit. Her other foot remained resting in his lap. Despite his unfortunate position, Denzil was determined not to disappoint Tanya and so he put plenty of effort in. He hadn't forgotten that she'd more or less promised to take all her clothes off by the end of the evening, so long as he behaved himself. With how little she was wearing, Denzil was already seeing quite enough for him to know ... know beyond all reasonable doubt ... that her body was every bit as luscious as the one which featured in his many and varied "Tanya Richardson Fantasies" and that just made him all the more desperate to see more. It was frustrating of course ... excruciating! ... how it looked like he wasn't to be allowed to touch her this evening (well unless you counted this rather unsatisfying foot kissing business) but he tried to keep thinking ahead ... about the time (maybe as soon as next week!) when they would be proper girlfriend/boyfriend with all of the sexy stuff which he knew ... or which he'd heard, rather ... that that entailed. And he was SO looking forward to taking her to the prom tomorrow!

"Don't mind if we watch TV for a while, do you baby?" said Tanya. Without waiting for a reply, she flipped the remote and the large plasma screen across the room burst into life. It looked like some sort of comedy show but Tanya put the sound down so low it was hard to know for sure. In any case, Tanya might be looking at the TV but Denzil was fully occupied in kissing her left foot and looking longingly at the rest of her. He kept thinking about how she'd pretty much promised to take off her top. Maybe even her knickers, too! Oh god.

Tanya stretched right out on the sofa and made herself comfortable. She gazed in the direction of the TV and ignored Denzil apart from the occasional instruction. "Use your tongue a bit more, baby. Yeah that's right. Lick my foot. Lick it all over." ... "Now kiss my pretty little toes. Ooo, that's lovely darling. Yes, one at a time. Just like that baby, yes." ... "Mmmm, feels nice. Such a LUCKY girl I am, having a cute boy kiss my tutsies."