When Did It All Start?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This we did, though J teased me all night with the odd glimpse of stocking top or a stroke of my almost constantly erect cock. I was careful to stay clear of too much alcohol, but I remember J getting quite merry and whispering cheekily to me, "Do you want me now? In the washrooms? Or shall we save it and go for a new position tonight??"

We made our excuses early, to many catcalls, and headed home. J was very merry and was stroking my erect cock through my jeans all the way home, whilst I was slipping my hand down her blouse at every opportunity. Once indoors we headed straight for her room and stripped off our outer clothing. J looked fantastic, tousled hair and flushed cheeks only serving to make her seem even more rampant. "Do me deep, now," she asked and lay back on her bed, spreading her slim legs and hitching up the hem of her tight black skirt. Her cunt was now clearly visible, and the lips were parted and wet, drops of her juices shining on her engorged lips. I was rock hard and probably going to come quickly, the sight and the teasing was almost too much. I ran my hands over the fine nylon of her stocking covered legs, lightly stroking from her slim ankles to the exciting bit where the nylon ends and the pale flesh starts. Up and down, I couldn't get enough of this, but J was aching and longing for me to make love to her.

I knelt on the bed and eased my cock in almost to the hilt in one smooth stroke, something I was not normally able to do without plenty of playing. A second thrust and I felt my cock go deep into her love tube, and J squealed as I drove home. It felt so sexy to have her ankles on my shoulders as I began a steady rhythm, drawing out almost all the way before driving home. Clearly my efforts during the day was helping fend off an early orgasm tonight. On a whim I lifted first one then both my feet onto the bed, pushing J a little further back and taking her legs almost parallel with her body. When I squatted properly and sank my cock as far into her well used cunt as I could, she screamed and came almost immediately! She bucked and writhed beneath me as the waves swept over her, body tensing and lifting up and down until she settled back and opened her eyes. Smiling she said, "That was fantastic, it caught me completely by surprise and you have never been as deep before. It was almost too painful yet too erotic, sexy, god... just great. Now... fill me up with your cum!" I started to drive in and out but J held me back, saying she was too sensitive. I got us back into our initial position and got my rhythm going again, and I could feel the slickness of her juices around my solid cock as it slid in and out. It wasn't too long before I could feel the familiar feeling building, and clearly J was watching for the signs as she tried to buck to meet my thrusts, and then she drew her finger nail lightly on the flesh between my cock and balls. That did it, and for the sixth time that weekend I blasted cum, powerful thrusts and spurts into her waiting hole, before finally we both collapsed smiling into each others arms. Almost before I could say anything J had fallen asleep, and I soon followed.

We woke up in the early hours, sticky and still partly clothed, and after properly undressing made a slow comfortable love before falling back asleep again. When we finally woke up properly it was well into Sunday morning, and we could hear the sounds from the rest of the house. Almost shyly we got out and took our turns in the bathroom, grinning when we had a moment to ourselves at the memory of the fantastic sensations. Whilst I was showering J dressed, and I was pleased to note she was remaining true to her promise of skirts and stockings, the sheen of the finely woven nylon giving it away. Breakfast over we went out for a stroll around the nearest park, and once away from the others I asked her how she was feeling. J smiled and said, "I can't believe I have had as many orgasms as this already this weekend, and somehow the challenge of doing it frequently is arousing me more and more. I am feeling a little sore, despite the lubrication we both keep producing but I think I can keep going!"

I agreed it was certainly keeping us on our toes, and J reminded me we still had 4 more to go if we were to beat the house record! I asked her if she had any plans for when and where these might be. I found it highly arousing and erotic when J spoke in detail about sex, and she had done so more this weekend than ever before. She was not about to disappoint me again either.

"Well, I reckon that when we get back there should be nobody in, I happen to know the other two are over to their respective bloke's places to do a spot of catching up as well. So, I thought you might like to take me from behind, knelt down in doggy fashion! Then I suggest I try to lick you back to complete erection so you can pound me 'til I cum, with my ankles by your ears and your hands pulling my nipples as hard as you like."

Try stopping me! We set off home straight away and once in the house J bolted the door in case of an early returner. We kissed hard, and I pressed my already solid cock against her through our clothing. My hands were everywhere, her breasts felt gorgeous and full through the soft silk of her blouse, with no bra to get in the way. I eased my hand down, under the denim skirt and found the tops of her stockings pulled tight by her suspender belt. Her cunt lips were soon spread around my probing fingers, and her clit felt hard and aroused. By now we were both panting and I turned J around and had her kneel down. Up with the denim skirt, hands on the floor and pert breasts in free form. I entered her quickly and completely, thrusting hard up to the hilt as J leant on her elbows and groaned. I pushed her skirt up around her waist to get a full view of her fantastic cheeks. Firm and round, they were framed by the black straps of the suspender belt with the small, tight ring of her rear hole perfectly visible. We had never discussed anal sex, and I really knew nothing about it, and only in later years do I regret missing the opportunities we might have had. I reached one hand round to pull at her nipples and started to grind slowly in and out in an attempt to hold off. To no avail, J had me too aroused. I started to feel my orgasm build within a few minutes and started to thrust quicker and harder. I was soon arching into her as the pulsing of my cock filled her again.

J had anticipated she would make me cum quickly and had planned an immediate follow on. Despite the sensitive nature of my cock I knew what was going to happen. J took control and slipped off my fading erection, turning immediately around and popping my cock into her mouth! I had not seen anything so hot - my cock, covered in a mix of our juices taken straight between her waiting lips. She looked up and even with her lips fastened around the base of my now swelling cock, she grinned. Rolling her tongue around and sucking gloriously on the full length she brought my member up to full hardness quicker than I thought possible. Standing up she kissed me, and I was too startled to think twice as we shared tongues. By then it was too late, and I tasted the mixture myself. Far from turning me off, this was even hotter (I have no idea what she was reading between visits but it must have been good!).

J took a cover from the sofa and laid it on the table. Laying back she beckoned me between her fantastic thighs, pale flesh above the black of her stocking just waiting to be stroked. No time for that clearly, as J took hold of my now proudly erect cock and as she laid back fully she guided the tip into her waiting folds. Just before entering I could see little pearls of my cum from earlier, and the lubrication meant I was in fully again in one deep thrust. Lifting her legs and settling the shiny nylon around my shoulders, I got further in and was rewarded by a groan and sigh from J. I began pounding hard, needing no encouragement to do so as I knew I could hold on for a while this time. I pulled and tugged at both her nipples, first through the fabric of her blouse. Finally I pushed the blouse up above her mounds and manhandled their perfect firmness directly, rolling the pink nipples around, taking each one between two fingers and teasing it out as far as I could go. J was ecstatic, rolling around, trying almost to get away as I continued to thrust harder and harder, in and out of her well-used cunt. Finally she started to pant, and began to moan incoherently, "Yes, deep, yeesssss, more, more... go on,....ooorrrghh" and she came crashing through her orgasm. Her body lifted up as the waves of pleasure went through her, and I struggled to hold her onto my cock as she ground around. Finally she seemed to come down, and opened her eyes again. Smiling at me she just mouthed, "Nine.... thanks..."

We did make it to eleven, but the last two were not as exciting as the rest. We rested that afternoon as the others returned. J was grinning but walking slightly oddly, and G suggested lewdly that she might be getting sensitive in some places. J was, but as we went to bed that night we made love, slowly and in the spoons position. I came weakly this time, and we slept for a while before I knew I would be getting up for my early lift back. J had woken up early and had donned my favourite suspender belt and stockings for our last lovemaking - seamed black, fully fashioned stockings with cuban heel and a black, silk waspie style belt. Putting a finger to my lips she straddled me and opened her lips with her right hand. Taking my cock in her left hand she guided it to her cunt for the eleventh and last time that weekend. She controlled her descent onto my member, easing further and further each thrust until fully sat down on me. Slow movement back and forwards ground our pubic mounds together and gave a different sensation to those we had before. Almost without realising it I was close, and then cumming into her welcoming cunt as she too reached a mini climax with a little shudder and shake of her head.

The journey back on the bike was long and cold, but the warmth of that weekend lived with me for years. Although we continued to see each other for another year, we never managed as many 'shags' in a weekend as that one. By Christmas of year 2 for me, and year 3 for J, we were drifting and separating, but J gave me what remains some of the best and most continually exciting sexual experiences.

12