When Finally We Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oberon_52
oberon_52
160 Followers

"Awgghh," I cry, then move my head rapidly to bite your right earlobe. My lust is battling my sense of propriety. "Please let me go." I beg like a child.

You have no intention of letting me go.

"You're mine," you say.

The only part of my body that hasn't surrendered to you is my mind. My eyes are closed and I'm not even certain what I'm saying.

"But I'm beautiful ... and ... and ... and everyone wants me. YOU want me. When you were through with college I was only five or six years old, and now you can't keep your hands off me."

I start to sob.

"Please stop. Please let me go."

You release me and take a step back. The little amount of makeup I wear has run just a bit, but it doesn't take much to straighten up my little black dress. I try hard to compose myself.

"All right," you say. "I'll stop. But I'm tired of being jerked around. I'm leaving."

"No!"

My cry is almost involuntary. I hang my head, my long, straight blond hair cascading down.

"Please," I hear myself say. "Please don't leave me."

You walk toward me, put both hands on my face and tenderly kiss my lips.

"If you don't want me to leave," you say, "then suck my dick."

I shake my head and look at you pleadingly.

"Please don't make me do that," I say.

"Suck my dick," you say, "or I'm leaving right now."

You almost can't believe your good fortune as the most beautiful and classy-looking creature you've ever seen slowly goes to his knees, unbuckles your belt and unhooks your pants. My earrings tinkle as my right hand tentatively reaches for your hard penis.

You close your eyes and remember how sexy I looked at the McDonald's and in my robe, but somehow, this is better, totally high-class. You have bent this incredibly desirable person to your will.

You can feel my sweet breath on your pre-cum laden penis. I look up at you with my eyes capturing your total attention. I'm about to lower my mouth to your cock when you grab my hair and pull me away.

"Stop," you say quietly.

I look up at you, puzzled, wondering if I had done anything wrong. You smile.

"If you would have touched it with your mouth," you say, "I would have shot my load right away."

I rise and tenderly kiss your lips. My fingers run through your hair.

"I turned you on that much?" I say.

You reply that you just need a few minutes.

"OK," I say. "I'd like to use the bathroom, anyway."

You watch as I mince my way into the bedroom and go into the bathroom.

You enter the bedroom, sit on my bed and try to think of other things to distract your cock away from what you would consider a premature ejaculation. What happens a few minutes later isn't going to help.

The bathroom door opens, and I walk out barefoot. I am wearing what can only be the harem outfit I described in my first story. I have washed my face, and my hair cascades over my beautiful bare shoulders. Taut and bare are most of my torso, my tiny waist, and you can see through the sheer pants that I have an erection.

I walk up close to you. Your eyes are almost disbelieving.

"Do you see anything, darling," I say, "that you like?"

It takes you a couple of moments to catch your breath. You notice for perhaps the first time how flawless and fresh and pretty my face is, framed by all that thick, blond hair. My eyes are so blue and looking up at you adoringly. My lips, with just a trace of light-red lipstick, are parted. I have removed my earrings, leaving you unimpeded access to my regal neck whenever you choose to nuzzle it. Even my collarbone is enticing. You don't quite know what to do first.

Your hands almost instinctively go to my bare shoulders, kneading and caressing them. You know how much that turns me on.

"Uhhmmmmm ..." I moan as I shimmy my shoulders slightly in appreciation of your manly hands. "Please don't stop."

I take a step forward so that our bodies are almost touching. With your hands still on my quivering shoulders, I take both my hands and put them on the lowest button of your shirt.

"Silly," I say softly with a pretend pout, "your pants are off, but you're still wearing this shirt. Wouldn't you be more comfortable if we took it off?"

You nod.

With your hands still on my shoulders, I begin to thrash about, rubbing my exquisite body up against you as I unfasten one button after another. My blond hair is whipping about, and as I reach for the top button, you know you have a tigress on your hands.

My hair is all over my face, but you can still see my eyes as they are locked onto yours. With my shoulders -- still in your grasp -- hunched close to my body, I slowly remove your shirt over your muscled shoulders and back. You have to release my shoulders to let the shirt fall to the floor.

I take a step back and look at your now-naked body. You have an erection that a porn star would envy.

"You're ... magnificent!" I say. My body is actually undulating in that harem outfit. I can't wait to be in your embrace.

Then, a thought occurs to me.

"John, if you would prefer me to dress like a boy, I'll do it. I can just wear some jeans and a T-shirt and put my hair up under a cap. If that would turn you on more, I'll do it for you, darling."

"Robin," you reply with your breathing getting heavy, "you couldn't possibly turn me on any more than you're doing right this minute. I'm just worried that I'm going to cum too soon."

I am very glad you like me in my harem outfit. I feel so sexy when I wear it.

"Don't worry, darling," I say as I begin to writhe around just out of your reach. "You won't cum any sooner than you want to. I have an idea."

My writhing turns into a slow, sensual dance. My movements seem to defy the laws of physics, moving at angles you didn't know existed -- totally feminine and vulnerable, lush and soft, yet angular and lithe. All the while, my eyes never lose contact with yours. I turn my back to you, and then I notice that your eyes are running up and down my exquisite young body. When you finally return your glance to my face, I am looking at you fetchingly with my chin touching my bare right shoulder.

Even if you wanted to resist me -- and you don't -- you wouldn't have a chance.

Moving toward me, you grasp my shoulders from behind, pulling my back into your erection. Your mouth goes to my neck. Your moustache is sweaty -- your beard scratches my bare flesh.

And I love it.

Your assault on my neck sends delicious chills all through my body while your hands grab for every inch of bare flesh they can find. I can do nothing but lean back into your hard nakedness and joyously surrender to your overpowering strength.

You slowly turn me around to face you and smile confidently. I gently take your right hand with both of mine, submissively hunching my alluring, thin shoulders toward my beautiful body. The motion causes my little breasts to bunch together under my transparent harem top. I tenderly take your index finger and ever ... so ... slowly ... suck it into my mouth.

"Ummmmm," I murmur, my eyes closing as you force your finger into and out of my mouth. My hands release your hand and drop palms out, helplessly at my sides. My lovely arms shimmy and my bare torso follows suit as your left hand grabs my ass cheeks. With your right hand at my mouth and your left on my ass, you have taken your rightful ownership of your boy.

The fingers of your left hand find the slit in my harem pants. As you knead my buns, my soft breasts under my top rub sideways against your hard chest as my arms hang at my sides and my bare shoulders shimmy to and fro. Your middle finger finds my anus and you notice that I have lubricated it so much that your finger slides into my tightness fairly easily.

"Ohhhhh ..." I murmur with my eyes closed. Suddenly, I open them, release your finger from my mouth, smile and throw my arms around your strong neck. "Here's my idea, darling."

With my arms around your neck, I leap up and wrap my legs around your waist. I feel very tiny. You are so strong. I give you a kiss -- slow, sensual and passionate.

Your hands simultaneously knead my ass cheeks and support my weight. My arms are wrapped tightly around your neck and my voice is barely above a whisper.

"You see, darling," I say, pausing momentarily to mouth the tip of your moustache and give you a quick, gentle kiss, "I know I don't weigh very much (little kiss, then another), but I figure if you (kiss) are carrying me, then you probably won't cum too soon. (We kiss, then my teeth gently linger on your lower lip, stretching it out before releasing it slowly.)

You lift me higher and place your hard cock at my anal opening.

"I want to fuck you now," you say evenly. "Is that all right with you?"

"A man," I say with my eyes looking lovingly into yours, "never has to ask for what is already his."

Your steely hands spread my cheeks and lower me down onto your rock-hard penis.

Gravity and all that lubrication allow your 7 1/2 inches to slide right up into me, but it has been so long since I have had a man inside me that your cock feels very, very tight. My eyes are wide with surprise and shock at how totally you have filled me up. I have never been in this position or felt anything like this.

You are in complete control as you raise me and lower me again and again onto your dick. My anus opens up for you and I hang on tight, my lips pressed wetly to yours, my hair bouncing along behind me. I have never felt so helplessly dominated and so grateful to be the object of another's lust.

As for you, supporting my weight has had the desired effect. You are aroused, rock-hard and not even close to cumming. In fact, you feel you can go on forever, even as you pump me up and down on your cock again and again like a beautiful rag doll. "Even his ass is perfect," you think as you knead it.

You carry me over to the bed and with your cock still buried deep inside me, you lay me down gently near the headboard. My arms are still around your neck and my legs are still wrapped around your waist.

For the first time, I feel your weight on top of me. Your cock continues to ram me in and out.

"Kiss me, John, darling," I plead. You kiss me forcefully, invade my mouth with your tongue and run your hands over my body again and again. You are actually making me tingle.

I am yours. You know it, and you know that I know it.

Your hands travel up my body, finally settling on my bare shoulders. You begin pumping into me rapidly, our bodies pistoning in almost perfect unison. Each time you slam into me, I emit a breathless "uhhh."

My arms release your neck and move impotently to either side of my head. Your mouth is on the nape of my neck, nuzzling, chewing, kissing and sucking it. My left hand plays lightly with your hair. Your beard is scatchy and your moustache is wet when you turn your face to kiss me ... hard. You run your wet tongue across my collar bone, then kiss my lips possessively and commandingly. Your tongue takes up residence in my little mouth.

I can't believe your stamina. You are ravishing my lovely form, sweating and grunting for what seems like forever. The friction of your manly body on my small penis has it aroused. You suck hard on my neck, biting it, then running your bare teeth over to my sexy, frail right shoulder, causing chills to run up and down my body.

Still fucking me like a demon, you run your hands down over the silky material of my harem top, fondle my little breasts, then grab onto my impossibly thin waist and lift my torso. That turns me on so much that I cry out. My arms go around your neck. My anus is being savagely violated.

I am in ecstacy.

I feel my orgasm building. I want us to cum at the exact same time.

"I'm ... going ... to ... cum," I say between your powerful thrusts. "Please ... cum ... with ... me, darling."

You're having none of it, though. You have never felt so hard and so in control. This is the fuck of your lifetime, and you're not anywhere near ready to cum yet.

You sneer at me, grab my waist even harder and slow your thrusts to gain maximum friction.

"Go ahead, boy," you command. "Cum, you little girl slut."

You kiss me slowly, yet forcefully, leaving little doubt who is master, and who is maid.

"Cum, you little cunt."

"I'm ... not ... a ... cunt," I say, but at this juncture, I'm not absolutely certain. "I'm ... a ... lady."

But with your right hand squeezing my narrow waist, you bring your left hand up and grab my blond hair, forcing my head back and exposing my neck. As your teeth bite down, pinching my lovely skin, my shoulders shake and shimmy. I scream.

I cum as I have never cum before. Your big cock feels my sphincter clamp down on it as I shudder through an orgasm that would easily be a 10 on the Richter scale.

As my orgasm slowly subsides and I begin to sob in exhaustion and silent gratitude, you continue to pump into me, a little more gently, but still strong and deep. There is a lot more you want to do with me before you shoot your load.

(More)

oberon_52
oberon_52
160 Followers
12