When Hosties Wore Stockings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fresh out the packet twenty minutes before the flight and I think I've laddered the sodding things already."

"Would you mind checking along the back to see if they're laddered?" she knelt on the seat and spun around so that her back was to him.

This was an opportunity that Mike couldn't resist. He wasn't sure if this hostie was coming on to him or not but any chance to play with a woman's stockinged legs was not to be passed up. Mike had developed his nylon fetish when he was a young boy.

He had burst into his mother's bedroom late one night crying because he had just woken from a bad dream.

His mother had just returned from the theatre and was undressing for bed and she was dressed only in a black basque corset, sheer tan stockings and shiny black high-heels. Mike flew at his mother who was standing next to the dressing table taking off her earrings and clung to her legs sobbing.

"There, there honey, let mommy take off her jewellery and I'll be right with you," she had said reassuringly and had let Mike cling to her legs.

Mike inhaled his mother's exotic perfume and rubbed his face against her leg for a few minutes while she removed the rest of her jewellery; he found the feel of the sheer nylon very comforting and sensual. His mother lifted him up and lay with him on the bed and he snuggled up to her and she cuddled him and smothered him with kisses and cooed in his ears to comfort him. His pyjama pants were the old style with an open fly and his little penis had flopped out of the opening and rested against his mother's silken thighs and as she hugged and rocked him his little penis had hardened as it rubbed against her sensuous nylon stockings.

His mother felt her young son's penis hardening against her legs and she gently extricated him from her embrace. She smiled to herself: 'like father like son, ' she thought. Mike's dad liked to shag her while she wearing stockings and high-heels and had cost her a small fortune in hosiery over the years because he often laddered her stockings during their very vigorous sexual encounters. She looked down and saw that her son had left a little silvery trail of pre-seminal fluid on her stocking and she rubbed at it while she spoke to him.

"Mike; you are growing up now and I don't think you can hug mommy like this anymore. You have to knock and wait before you come into my bedroom understand?" she smiled sweetly at her son; not wanting him to become embarrassed or start him crying again.

Mike nodded and got off the bed and turned towards the door trying to hide the little bulge at the front of his pyjama pants.

"Ok mommy," he said and silently padded out the door back to his own bedroom.

His mother smiled again and sighed; 'her little boy was growing up so quickly, ' she thought but then Mike's dad came out of the ensuite bathroom and fell on top of her; fumbling his cock out of his underpants intent on giving his wife a good shagging.

"You looked so good lying there in that corset, stockings and high-heels; you're just begging to be fucked," he grunted in her ear.

"Christ! Here goes anther pair of my best sheers," she giggled, as her husband's erect penis stabbed at her stocking tops as he tried to force his himself inside his attractive wife.

She lifted her legs up high so that her husband could enter her and she rubbed her stocking-clad along his flank the way she knew he liked her too. She didn't see her son's eye peeking through the crack in the door.

Later in the week she became suspicious when she started to find semen stains in her stockings. She knew her husband was not averse to wanking in her stockings occasionally but he liked to fuck her in her stockings more than he liked to masturbate in them and she never turned him down when he wanted to shag her so who was leaving spunk stains in her hosiery?

It didn't take her long to find a pair of her stockings, undoubtedly snatched from the laundry basket, hidden under her son's mattress. She decided not to embarrass the boy but she had to do something? She finally came up with a solution. She placed an unopened packet of expensive sheer stockings in the top drawer of his dresser to which she had stuck a hand-written note.

'Buy your own stockings with your pocket money from now!' she had written and left a bright-red lipstick kiss on the note.

Mother and son had never really spoken about the incident again but Mike had continued to develop his nylons fetish. He had only ever had two of girlfriends and they had both wore sexy nylons for him and one of them had even let him wear her tights while they fucked. So Mike Harris was not going to miss the opportunity to play with this hosties stocking-clad legs.

Michele gasped as Mike's cold fingers snaked up her leg starting at her ankle and tracing the back-seam of her stocking right up to the hem of her skirt where she reached around and placed her hand on his to stop him from going any further.

"And now the other one please," she whispered.

Mike obliged and slid his hand up her other leg and once again Michele stopped him before his hand could slide under her skirt.

"No ladders," Mike murmured; his mouth dry and his cock hot and hard inside his trousers.

"Sure? Better take a close luck," Michele whimpered.

Michele was getting turned on by her outrageous actions on this her final flight. She knew that if she got caught behaving this way BOAC would dismiss her instantly and dock her pay but fuck them! She was being forced to give up her job as an airline hostess; what more could they do to hurt her!

She felt Mike adjust his position in the adjacent seat and then she could feel the whisper of his hot breath on her legs. His lips were only an inch or so from her leg as he inspected her sheer stockings from ankle to thigh. When he lifted the hem of her skirt she didn't stop him and allowed him to expose the welts of her stocking tops. She felt the cool air of the cabin on her bare thighs contrasting with the feather-light touch of Mike's hot breath.

Mike slid his hands along Michele's legs and traced the seams of her stockings to her knees where he stopped briefly and caressed the small wrinkles at the backs of her knees and then he continued on until his hands rasped on the shadow welts and then the darker welts at the top of her stockings. He brazenly slid a finger along a garter strap and tried to slide his hand under Michele's skirt but she shook her head and tensed up and he got the message to stop there.

Michele was panting and she could feel her sex moistening as Mike's caresses aroused her. What she was doing was very naughty but she found this public act of indecency very stimulating.

Mike slid out of his seat and moved behind the woman kneeling before him with her skirt hiked up to the top of her thighs. He continued to stroke her magnificent legs relishing the feel of her slinky nylons in his fingers. He straddled her legs.

Then, in the silence of the airplane cabin, Michele heard the rasp of the man's flies opening. The sound was both ominous and exciting. Then, before she could react, she felt the spongy head of the man's penis begin to rub along her calf. Michele felt a trickle of moisture dribble out of her sex and soak into her pants.

Mike shagged Michele's stocking-clad calf, relishing the feel of her warm skin and the slick nylon on his sensitive penis. Michele felt the hard member running back and forth along her calf; the whispering and rustling sound of flesh against nylon echoing through the cabin.

"Stop! Stop!" Michele whispered.

Disappointedly Mike Harris removed his throbbing cock from the hosties leg and sat down in his seat. Michele pulled down her skirt and turned in the seat and looked around the cabin; her face flushed with embarrassment and arousal. Lady Morecroft had her headset plugged into the armrest audio socket and was humming away as she sipped her gin and tonic and the other man remained fast asleep.

"God you're a tease," Mike hissed trying to stuff his erect penis back into his pants.

"Don't be silly; we were bound to be caught if we stayed in that position; now leave that thing alone and let me deal with it," Michele smiled mischievously.

Mike smiled in response as Michele kicked off her other shoe and lifted her legs up across the armrest dividing the two seats and put her feet into Mike's lap. Mike lifted them up to his face and inhaled the scent of her feet and then began to suck on her toes pushing his tongue between the nylon-clad digits; licking and slathering at first one foot and then the other.

Michele shuddered with pleasure and bit down on her lip to stop herself from making any noise. Mike massaged her legs and tried to put his hands under her skirt but Michele stopped him again when he got to the welts of her stockings. Her skirt was hiked up above her thighs but in the darkened cabin all Mike could see was her creamy bare thighs above the welts of her stockings.

Mike took Michele's feet from his mouth and put them back in his lap and Michele felt his hard cock pulsing against the soles of her feet. She cupped her soles and made a nylon-swathed tunnel which she slid over Mike's pulsing member and began to slowly masturbate him. Mike groaned.

"Shhhh!!!" Michele berated him.

"If you want me to toss you off you'll have to be quiet about it!"

Mike shuddered and swallowed another groan as Michele's silken-hosed feet slid up and down his engorged penis. She used the reinforced toes of her stockings to massage the head of Mike's penis and formed a tunnel with her soles again and gripped his hard cock in her slippery nylons and stroked it up and down, slowly increasing the pace.

The whispering sound of nylon rubbing against flesh grew louder and faster as Michele furiously wanked Mike's cock with her stocking-clad feet. Michele knew that she had been dead lucky not to be discovered so far either by a passenger or another member of the flight crew so she began to work hard at getting this man off.

Mike loved the feeling of the velvety tunnel encasing his cock and bucked up and down in his seat in time with the hosties stroking. He couldn't contain himself much longer and he rammed his hand in his mouth to stifle his moans as he his cock began to pulse and spray ropes of hot white semen.

Michele's eyes widened as she felt the hard cock between her feet suddenly convulse and ejaculate thick strands of hot sticky semen onto her feet. The first spurt flew up in the air and then came down on her calf, darkening her tan nylon as it began to soak in. The next spurt puddled on her ankle; the remaining streams of spunk pooled in her feet as she slid them up and down Mike's shaft.

Michele could feel the semen soaking into her nylons already cooling in the air conditioned cabin; the musky smell of semen wafted through the cabin. Mike experienced one of the most intense orgasms he had every experienced and lay back drained and content; his cock slowly deflating between Michele's delicate feet.

Michele removed her feet from Mike's lap and slid them back into her court shoes; his semen was squishy between her toes and she could feel the puddle of semen cooling on her ankle and the semen that had splashed her calf was already starting to dry on her skin. Mike was stuffing his cock back into his trousers when Michele leaned over and pecked him on the cheek and blushed.

"Hope you liked it; I'm not really that sort of girl," she whispered sheepishly.

Before Mike could respond she straightened her skirt, and quickly checking the coast was clear, she stood up in the aisle and went about her duties as if nothing untoward had happened.

Michele refreshed Lady Morecroft's drink and checked on the other sleeping passenger and then made her way to her jump seat near the servery. She took a bottle of gin and poured herself a drink and sipped it contemplating what she had just done. It was so naughty! God she was so turned on!

She slid a hand under her skirt and pushed her fingers inside her loose nylon knickers and briefly stroked her sex; she shuddered with delight and removed her hand and bought her fingers to her nose and sniffed.

What the hell had got in to her? She never behaved like this! Ever!

Michele tried to think of anything else besides masturbating the passenger with her feet but she couldn't; his semen still soaked her toes and she could smell it faintly every now and again. Then the air-phone rang and she was almost grateful.

The hosties in economy wanted her to give them a hand to serve dinner. She resignedly obliged and went down the staircase and through the lower deck first class section into the economy cabin.

Mike sat their smiling thinking about what a wonderful encounter he just experienced. He wanted to get to know this hostie better. He looked around the small cabin; where was she? Then he saw her disappear down the stairs. Her fragrance still hung in the air around him and he was already becoming aroused again; his cock bulging at the front of his trousers.

Michele returned to the top deck of 747 nearly an hour later. She did a once around the darkened cabin and saw all of her passengers were asleep. She was still randy as hell and walking up and down the aisle of economy with the man's semen squishing in her shoes had surprisingly turned her on even more. She needed relief and she was willing to take a few risks to get it.

Michele tapped Mike on the shoulder and he woke immediately and grinned when he saw who it was.

"Come to the toilet in one minute," she grinned at him and walked away down the aisle.

Michele picked up the air-phone and called down to her co-workers and told them she was going to the toilet; she had an upset tummy and might be a little while she explained.

Michele opened the toilet door and entered the cubicle; it was large by aircraft standards. She lowered the baby change table over the toilet bowl, spun around and scooted her backside up on it. By jamming one foot against the sink and the other against the safety handrail screwed to the opposite wall she was able to sit comfortably on the table with her legs spread wide.

And this was the sight that greeted Mike when let himself into the toilet cubicle and locked the door behind him.

Michele was wedged up on the baby change-table her legs spread wide, her skirt hiked up showing off her stocking-tops and creamy white thighs. Her long sleek legs snaked down to the washbasin and handrail and Mike didn't hesitate; he began to stroke those sheer-hosed appendages with relish. Michele's Channel No 5 perfume filled the air and her beautiful heavily-made-up face beamed at him.

She reached for him and pulled him close; her hot breath panting in his ear.

"We don't have long so lets make this short and sweet," she whispered and reached down and squeezed his cock through his trousers.

Mike responded by kissing Michele and she opened her mouth and accepted his tongue. Mike's hands roamed around her long legs and then he bought them up her body and tried to unbutton her blouse. Michele pushed him off her.

"What part of make this short and sweet don't you get?"

"We don't have time for foreplay; just shag me!" Michele gasped and fumbled with Mike's belt buckle.

Mike helped her out and unzipped his flies and dropped his pants and underwear around his ankles; his cock stuck out before him proud and rampant. Michele reached down and gave it a squeeze and Mike pushed Michele's skirt further up her legs.

"Lift your bum," Mike wheezed, anxious to get his cock into the mature attractive hostess.

Something about fucking here in the khazi both fully clothed turned him on immensely.

Michele lifted her buttocks and Mike rucked her skirt up around her waist and saw her large white nylon full-cut knickers for the first time. The front panel of her knickers was wrinkled around her pubic mound and he could make out her dark pubic hair through transparent nylon. There was large wet-spot spreading across the gusset

Michele blushed.

"Oh my god I forgot I'm wearing my granny knickers," she moaned.

"Oh I love them!" Mike replied and rubbed his cock over the sheer panty material.

Mike lowered his face to the pungent offering before him and licked Michele's sex through her knickers. He parted her outer lips and lapped at her exposed cunt through the transparent fabric. Michele bucked and heaved as Mike slathered her sensitive organ with his tongue, occasionally flicking it across her hooded clitoris and send waves of sheer delight through her body.

When she was close to orgasm she pulled Mike's face out of her crotch and kissed him; tasting her own musky juices on his mouth.

Mike unhooked one Michele's stockings from the glittering garter clip and put his cock against her nylon-sheathed leg and then rolled the welt of the stocking over his cock. He took Michele's hand and placed it over his cock and without further encouragement she stroked him through her stocking and watched his body tremble with sexual desire.

Michele unhooked her feet from their perches and wrapped her legs around Mike's torso.

"Put it in me," she gasped and then pulled his face to hers and began to kiss him passionately

Mike buried his cock in the gusset of Michele's knickers and pushed; his cock slid inside her a few inches encased in her gossamer knickers and then it would go in no further.

Mike slid his cock in and out of Michele's sopping cunt as far as her knickers would allow and Michele scooted forward so that her sex was on the very edge of the seat and Mike could get at her more easily. She moaned in his mouth and wriggled her bum.

Mike was enjoying the feel of his penis wrapped in the diaphanous knicker material inside the hosties hot wet cunt when she broke the kiss and looked him the eyes.

"Stop teasing and put it all the way inside me you bastard!" she giggled and pulled Mikes nylon-encased cock out of her vagina and slid his unencumbered penis inside the loose leg opening of her knickers and placed his glans in the folds of her labia.

Mike pushed forward and his cock slowly slid into Michele's wet velvety tunnel until the whole girth of his manhood was buried inside her to the hilt. Michele lifted Mike's shirt and wrapped her legs around his torso and raked her high-heels down his back.

"Shag me you bastard!" she hissed and smiled up at the young man standing between her legs.

Nineteen year old Sandra Downey, not long out of BOAC's airline hostess training school came to the upper forward cabin to check on Michele Bouvier and see if she was ok. The cabin was very dark and she could not see Michele anywhere and when she went to the hostess station it too was empty.

She frowned and then she saw the 'Engaged' sign on the lavatory lock and she smiled to herself. She put her ear to the door and heard the unmistakeable sound of rutting and she had to cover her mouth to stifle a laugh.

"Good on ya Michele; go out with a bang darl!" she whispered, and picked up the air-phone.

"It's all right; she's in loo; all the passengers are fast asleep but I'll stick around until she comes out in case anybody wakes up and wants something," she said and sat down in the jump seat and began to flick through a magazine.

Sandra could hear the muffled sounds of sex coming through the lavatory door and she was a little surprised when she started to become aroused. She slipped a hand under her skirt and inside the waistband of her tights and found that she had a little wet patch in the crotch of her knickers. She gave herself a quick rub and pulled her hand away and straightened her skirt.

Sandra sniffed her fingers and smiled to herself 'Maybe I'll let Steve go all the way when I get back from this trip' she thought to herself. 'I'm nineteen and still a virgin. In this day and age! Shouldn't be allowed!' she smiled to herself again and went back to her magazine.