When I Met Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pinch me," I asked her.

"Why"

"I want to know if I'm dreaming."

She told me I was dreaming and with that she attempted a dip which didn't work out and we both landed on the carpet killing ourselves laughing. It was a soft landing and none of us were hurt and knew we were both wasted but agreed to have one more glass just so the open bottle didn't go to waste.

Settling back on the sofa Julie got up and went to the kitchen to get the dress out of the bag. She was defiantly tipsy as she stumbled trying to get up.

"Oops, I'm wasted," she said.

"That's it, you're cut off kiddo!" I told her jokingly.

Julie pulled the dress out of the bag and I almost broke out laughing. She was right she couldn't sew! I thought to myself. I took a look at it, examined her stitching, and held it up to her.

"It's only my first attempt, just a practice one you know," she quickly added.

"Yes I know, but I need to show you a few things here." I explained, pointing to hemming.

"Come to my sewing room young lady." I said in a kidding fashion as I led her by the hand down the hall.

In my studio as I called it, I had all that a seamstress would want. I even had the dress mannequin. I showed Julie some of the stitching mistakes and how to fix them. I suggested she try it on so I could take another look and motioned her towards the bathroom to change but Julie just started removing her top and skirt right then and there. I was a little surprised but then again she was as uninhibited as I was right about now so she was shedding some her shyness. I held her arm and helped steady her as she lifted her legs out of the skirt and in a quick moment there she was, standing in front of me with only her bra, those colored skintight leotards, penny loafer shoes, and of course her signature black rimmed glasses. I know I was staring again and couldn't remember when I was so close to a half naked woman. She looked so beautiful, so perfect and so fresh and sexy. Her bra covered breasts were high and firm, her tummy was perfectly flat, and I could see from the reflection in the mirror that her ass cheeks were well rounded and firm.

"Wow Julie you look hot! Do you always strip in front of strange woman?" I asked her jokingly.

"Not usually, hope you're not offended, I'm so sorry," she answered.

I was feeling that familiar tingling in my pussy and hoped that I wasn't wet or obvious. Julie slipped the gown on and I tried to zip her up but she had sewn the zipper on crooked and it didn't zip up. She stood in front of the full-length mirror and I made some markings. I tried to be calm and act cool hoping she didn't notice I was on fire inside.

"Actually you did pretty good for a first attempt," I said, trying be encouraging.

Actually it was awful mess but of course I'd never tell her that.

"Yea I think I screwed up the zipper. I had a lot of trouble with it." she replied.

"No problem, I can show you how to fix this in no time Julie but not tonight, I never drink and sew at the same time." I said jokingly. "Besides, I can't see clearly enough to thread the needle."

We both giggled at the stupid comment each of us knowing how the other must be feeling and she slipped back out of the dress. Then as if on purpose, she slowly wiggled back into her tight skirt and slid her sweater back on over her head. I'm not sure if she did that on purpose or I was just reading whatever drunken message into it, but either way I had developed sexual feelings for this girl. I headed for the sofa to sit down and Julie went to the kitchen to top off our glasses.

"Well we killed another one!" she said as she placed the empty bottle in the recycle bin.

"Cheers to us!" she says and with that, she downs the contents of the glass.

"Woo," I said. "I think you've had enough, you young lady should be cut off for sure this time kiddo." I was joking of course.

By now I could not have walked a straight line myself and Julie was in worst shape than me. I changed the CD and put on a little Celine Dione and went to the bathroom. When I returned Julie was half straddled on the sofa with one leg on the sofa and the other spread out on the floor and she was certainly in no shape to go home.

"I think you should stay here tonight Julie. I'm worried you may not get home safely." I told her with genuine concern.

She put up a little fuss not wanting to inconvenience me but after a little common sense talking ...............,

"Ok Rose if it's no trouble. I'm sorry I should know better than to drink too much," she slurred.

"It's no trouble at all. I can fix you up right here. Just a minute and I'll get you some nightclothes and a robe."

The thought crossed my mind to put her in bed with me because that sofa was very uncomfortable but I was too chicken to suggest it and she would think I'm a little weird. I fixed her up with sheets, blankets, and a pillow, turned off the stereo and flicked on the TV for her.

"Here you are Julie, all set. I have a new spare tooth brush and whatever you need in my bathroom for the morning."

I gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead and with the glow from the TV and the light from the ice maker on the fridge leaving a soft glow shimmering off her body, I said goodnight and I went to my room.

Frankly I was pretty tired. I drank way too much wine tonight myself and I felt bad that I let Julie drink too much. Lying there in bed with only the glow of the bathroom night-light, I thought of Julie undressing and standing there in just her bra and pantyhose. I couldn't believe what fun I had tonight. I hoped she enjoyed herself as much as I did and doubted she would remember anything in the morning. As tired as I was, I couldn't get to sleep. After tossing and turning, I imagined myself wearing Julie's sweater over my padded bra and dressing in her short little skirt. Just the thought of me wearing her clothes was stirring a warm dampness in my pussy and I tried to change the subject of my thoughts but really didn't want to.

I was parched, and throwing on my robe, I went to the kitchen to get a cold glass of water. Through the dim light glow from the TV I saw Julie fast asleep and without a stitch of cloths on. At first I panicked when I saw her and quickly looked away but then realized she was fast asleep. God she looked so beautiful. The nightgown and robe I loaned her to wear were still neatly folded on the recliner as I had left them. She was lying on her back, her cloths were in a heap on the floor and the sheets and blanket were tussled down her body covering only her feet and ankles. I couldn't help but to stare at her. I carefully removed her glasses and placed them on the coffee table in case she wrecked them and it took all I had not to touch her. It was like I was in a trance.

I became bolder and just there to get a closer look. Julie's bare breasts were exposed and her arms were crossed covering her tummy. To my amazement her pussy was smooth and shaven clean. It looked as smooth as a baby's bum and I was tempted to touch it. It was the first time I had ever seen a shaved pussy and it was turning me on. Her eyes were closed and she had a gentle and siren look on her face. God I was getting hot at the sight of her. If she knew I was checking her out this way I would certainly be embarrassed and she would be so upset it would be the end our friendship for sure. I was tempted to cover her up but decided I'd gloat over her instead. I crouched down on the floor beside her just inches away and leaned in to kiss her full lips gently.

Julie didn't stir and continued to breathe deeply in her drunken stupor. I didn't feel right about what I was about do but my physical needs were in charge and I was overwhelmed with excitement. I gently placed my mouth over her left breast and sucked on it ever so gently so as not to wake her. Julie let out a low moan and I stopped for the moment. This was such an incredible and naughty experience and so different from anything I had ever done I was already getting wet. Being bolder I carefully lowered my mouth to within inches of her smoothly shaven pussy. After a few seconds of self debate I decided to kiss it and smell her scent. Julie squirmed a little and in a panic, I quickly got off the floor and quietly went back to my room.

Of course I quickly masturbated to relieve myself and fell asleep with the thoughts of what I had just done vividly clear in my mind.

The next morning neither one of us were up to eating breakfast so we settled for just coffee. We joked about what we did remember from the night before and her dumb dance moves and Julie mentioned something about a weird dream but that was it. Julie thanked me for a fun evening, we said our goodbyes, and she was gone.

Over the summer, Julie had visited with me several times during some of her days off and we would go shopping together and we went to see a couple of movies. At this point in our relationship, Julie and I had become good friends and there was never any mention of anything. She saw me as just a good friend but I wanted it to be more but I would never have the courage to express my true feelings for her. I had hoped our relationship would have evolved into physical lovemaking but Julie had never hinted anything of the sort so I was content to settle for her company whenever she was available. I think Julie really liked the fact that I am not a judgmental person and for that reason I suppose was why Julie enjoyed hanging out and confiding in me.

Over the summer months our friendship had developed and yes, she actually learned how to sew. On occasion while giving Julie pointers on sewing and trying different things on, I would have the opportunity to see her half naked in front of me as she fitted the patterns we were working on. It was a good reason to touch and fuss over her as I was making measurements and adjustments.

There were occasions when she would allow her hand to brush or rest against my chest to steady herself as she slipped in and out of her clothes while standing on the fitting pedestal. I of course secretly enjoyed every minute of it.

Julie slept over on one other occasion when I insisted she stay the night during a severe thunderstorm. She fell asleep fully dressed on the sofa while watching TV and to my dismay nothing had happened but I realized that I had wanted her even more.

A few months ago the idea of having sex with another woman would have been so remote but now, after knowing Julie, and having these great feelings at just the of having a sexual friendship with another woman felt so right. Since my one sided sexual experience with Julie I have decided not to pursue any more advances towards and risk humiliation, or worst yet jeopardize our friendship. So at this later stage in my life I've decided to fulfill my desires but I had to figure out how I might meet other woman maybe closer to my age for companionship and sexual relief.

Your comments are always welcomed.

12