When Irish Eyes Are Smiling Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomNJus
TomNJus
453 Followers

Joel's hard, thick cock lay pressing against my hip, and I knew it was only fair for me to get him off. The question was how; I could suck him, return the favor he just gave me, or fuck his ass, which I knew would be hot. Pressing a hand against his chest, I pushed him back, and moved on top of him, my ass resting on his thighs. Running my hands down his chest from his neck, I watched his cock jerk and leak.

Sucking on his nipples, I let a hand wander over his abs and around his dick. I squeezed it and stroked him back and forth, feeling his length and girth. Our bodies rubbed together as I sucked and licked down the center of his chest. Taking small nibbles on the skin just below his ribs, his body jerked and I realized he must be ticklish.

"Dev, I need to get off real bad."

"Babe, I want to help you get off and I will, hopefully as intensely as I just did."

My teeth nipped at the side of his hips causing him to wiggle and allowing me to slide a hand under him to cup his muscular ass. Feeling the hair along the crack, my fingers probed deeper. His cock jerked when the rough flat of my tongue raked over the soft, spongy head, taking with it all the pre-cum that he had drooled. I felt the moist heat of his ass and my cock began hardening again, wanting to sink into him. His fingers ran through my hair, encouraging me to take in more.

My lips wrapped tightly around him, slowly sucking him in. He was close to coming, and I knew I could finish him off, but I wanted to explore more. I really wanted to fuck him, and I could imagine how hot and sweet his ass would feel, but I wasn't sure how he'd feel about it.

I rolled him over onto his stomach, telling myself I needed to try; I needed to find out if rimming a man was as enjoyable as receiving. I lay my body over his, my semi-hard cock nestled between his ass cheeks. The muscles beneath his neck and upper shoulders tightened, responding to my mouth. When my teeth sank in, he moaned and squirmed underneath me, wiggling his sexy ass against my cock. I was beginning to think he wouldn't be averse to being fucked.

I slipped a hand under him, pinching a nipple and rolling it in my fingers. Licking and caressing his body with my hands, I made my way lower; eventually my mouth reached his rounded globes. Instinctively, I took a big, delectable bite. He arched his back and moaned.

"Damn, take it easy, man."

Looking up, I noticed he was looking back at me, just as my hand came smacking down on a cheek, grabbing it hard while my tongue began its descent starting at the top of his ass, licking along his crack. He squirmed more and begged me to be gentle, although I had doubts as to his sincerity. My hand reached between his legs, fondling his balls. They felt so hard I thought if I squeezed them, his come would squirt out.

I took a moment to admire him, the beautiful form of his body. His shoulders broad and his back tapered down to his butt, his ass lightly covered with hair. I liked men who were masculine in their look, actions and mannerisms; he was all that and more.

Pulling up on his hips, I continued to lick while I spread his cheeks wide, giving me a view of the puckered skin that held his hole closed. I breathed in, taking in his man scent. I was a little tentative about sticking my tongue there to taste him, but I knew I wanted to do this for Joel as much as for myself. I pressed my face in, flicking my tongue across the skin. The squirm and groan I received from him was enough to keep me going. I ran my hands over his ass, caressing while keeping his cheeks spread wide. I slobbered over his hole while tasting my first ass, giving my first rim; pushing my tongue in deeper as Joel pushed back. His dick fucked my hand as my tongue fucked his hole.

When I thought Joel was close to coming I made my move. I tugged his dick backwards until my mouth could suck him, while pushing a finger into his hole. His ass pushed back on my fingers, which in turn slid his cock deeper into my mouth. He grunted and began shooting his creamy seed. I continued rubbing the tight walls of his ass and sucking his come until he had no more left. Swallowing the last of it, I lay beside Joel, softly kissing the back of his neck as he relaxed.

*Joel*

My breathing had yet to return to normal, when I felt Devlin move off my back to lie next to me. Rolling up onto my side to face him, I scooted over against his side and draped a leg over both of his. Letting my palm glide up his sweaty chest to cup his cheek, I leaned down and brushed my lips over his. I kissed him lightly, a tender expression of the warmth I already felt for him. I barely knew him, but I'd seen enough to realize that I wanted to know more, as much as he'd let me.

Pulling back slightly, and looking into his gem-like eyes, I murmured, "Have I told you how dead sexy you are?"

"No, but it was only a matter of time," he responded, teasingly ruffling my hair with his hand, I had to laugh with him as I settled my head on his shoulder. What I wanted to do now was relax and enjoy the afterglow. I languidly played with the sparse patch of hair growing between his pecs and over his solar plexus. I let my eyes close as my thoughts wandered.

My bed, my body, my life; all of them had been empty since Eric left me. My mother and one of my sisters saw him shortly after the breakup. Eric and the boy-man that had taken my place were in theHot Topic at the mall. Naturally, I'd tried to grill them about the encounter and Mam told me not to try using my fancy lawyer's tricks on them.

"He was nothin' but a tarted up piece of street trash with bits of metal pokin' more holes into him than can be found in theSingle Bullet Theory, and has had, no doubt, a thousand miles of dick run through him," was all my mother would say about it. She shocked me into speechlessness that day. I never would have thought I'd hear such language from my sweet tempered mam.

The first year was a morass of trying to outrun the pain by throwing myself into my work. Nothing I did filled the sudden void his departure created. My heart still lay bleeding in my chest, the damage seemingly irreparable. The second year blurred into a fog of achingly cold loneliness. Everywhere I looked in my old apartment, something reminded me of him, so I let my lease lapse and moved.

I'd known for a few months that I was ready to try again because I caught myself looking at men, unconsciously searching for signs they were available and might be interested. Now, suddenly, my bed was warmed by someone else's body heat, my body would know the pleasure of being filled again, and my life might be something beyond work. I finally felt as if I had a reason to take the risk of getting out of bed every morning and going out into the world.

I woke so slowly that it took several minutes for me even to become aware that I'd fallen asleep. I smelled warm moisture scented with my body wash, and realized that someone was taking a shower. When it hit me who it was, and why he was in there, I felt a stupid grin spread across my face. Stretching mightily, I rubbed my eyes and looked at the alarm clock. It was a little after one, which meant that I'd just slept three hours. That went a long way to explaining why I felt as if my stomach was trying to eat its way through my backbone.

A thin cloud of steam issued from the partially open bathroom door, carrying the sound of Devlin's humming with it. It sounded as if he was in a good mood, I didn't recognize the tune, but it was upbeat and happy sounding. I took my time crawling out of bed, sitting on the edge for a few minutes before going into the bathroom to empty my bladder.

"Hey," I said, peeking around the edge of the shower curtain and watching him wiggle his ass to the tune he was humming, "Are you—"

"Fuck!" he bellowed in complete surprise. I was laughing so hard I could hardly see straight as I grabbed him, trying to keep him from falling because he whirled, both fists up to defend against an attacker. It wasn't long before he was holding me up instead of the other way around, as I became a helpless victim of my mirth. I finally had no choice but to let go of him, it was either that or piss all over the floor. I sat, since my legs wouldn't hold me, and tried several times to get a hold of myself, but every time I glanced in his direction, the laughter would claw its way back up my throat.

It had been so long since I'd had anything to laugh about that once the engine cranked it just didn't want to stop. I finally had to stop because I felt as if I were splitting in two. Leaning sideways on the toilet, I propped myself against the vanity and concentrated on breathing.

When I was certain the fit was over, I looked back at him. He'd gone back to washing himself, but when he saw me look over, he arched a brow as if to say, "Are you quite through?" and a last couple of chuckles bubbled up.

"That was positively orgasmic. I haven't laughed like that in...well, a long time." I said with a sigh, standing and stepping in front of the mirror to touch up my shave.

"Hmmm...I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. What was it you wanted, aside from scaring the crap out of me and giving me a heart attack?" he asked wryly.

"Oh, I was going to ask if you're hungry. I'm starving and was going to cook something for myself. Making you piss yourself was just a little gravy on top of getting to see you shaking your booty in the shower," I replied with a crooked grin and a wink.

*Devlin*

I woke with my arm still around Joel's body, his head still on my chest and a leg draped over me. This all felt so good, so right, except for my need to piss. I slid out as slowly and gracefully as I could, not wanting to wake him. The clock on the night table jarred me back into reality. I was due at a backyard barbecue some friends were giving.

After relieving my bladder I helped myself to his shower, feeling the need to clean up a tad and too lazy to go back to my place. While showering, I decided I would invite Joel to go along with me to the barbecue. It might be a bit awkward introducing him, but I wasn't ready to separate from my newly found, gorgeous friend.

My mood was the best it had been in a long time, and I was fully aware it was because of Joel. I began humming Jimmy Buffet'sCheeseburger In Paradise as I thought about Joel and what this all meant. I've never had a relationship with a guy that would prompt introducing him to my friends. My mind drifted as the scent of body wash filled the shower. Realizing it was part of his scent, I took a few deep breaths, relishing the smell. Damn, just the scent was enough to make my cock thicken.

I began running through the friends that would be at the barbecue. In my mind, I was rehearsing my introductions. It was going to be strange to introduce to my friends a man I've been to bed with, a guy who I think I was falling for. They would all like Joel, providing he wasn't too shy to open his mouth and speak.

Deb and Brian were hosting, both were best friends to me. I'd known Brian since elementary school and Deb ever since she began dating Brian. Both knew I was bisexual, and they had been around during my relationship with Cathy, including the break-up. Cathy - I was suddenly hoping she wouldn't show. More than likely, she would skip something like this, but sometimes she liked to surprise everyone.

That's when Joel was kind enough to come in and scare the living shit out of me. I'm sure to him it was hilarious, and he had no qualms about laughing his ass off at my situation. So much so, I couldn't help but smile and feel smitten with him as I finished washing. He was drying his face when I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. Moving over I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into me.

"Nope, you're not cooking today, Joel, we have a barbecue to attend, one with plenty of food for your hungry stomach and plenty of beverages to quench any thirst."

"A barbecue? What barbecue?" he asked in surprise.

"A couple of my friends are having one, nothing fancy, just a backyard kind of thing. I realize you won't know anyone there, but I think you'll like this group, and I'm sure you'll have a good time," I replied, looking into his eyes with the best pleading puppy dog look I could muster.

"You...want me to...meet your friends?" he asked hesitantly. He seemed pleased by the idea, but I could see his shyness peeking through again, as he continued, "I'd like that. If you're sure that's what you want?"

Smiling, I good-naturedly punched him on the shoulder as I turned to head for my clothes, "I want my friends to meet you! I take it you'll go with me?" It really was true; I wanted them to meet the person I was so attracted too, and to have him meet the people who knew me.

"It sounds like it'll be a good time. Can we take my ride though? It's been a while since I had the time to drive, and I was planning on going for a drive this weekend anyway."

"That works for me," I said giving his ass a snap of my wet towel, "Now get some clothes on to cover that hot body of yours." I wondered what kind of vehicle he drove, betting it would be either an open top Jeep or sexy convertible sports car of some sort.

As we dressed, I gave Joel some background on some of the people he'd most likely be meeting. Surmising that his shyness kept him from meeting many new people, I did my best to make him comfortable with meeting my friends. After filling him in on Deb and Brian I ran through a few more friends, making sure he knew that Jeff and Mike where two very good friends, but rather homophobic. I could see the disappointment and nervousness in his eyes. Hoping he wouldn't take my comments wrong, I continued to let him know there would be gays there as well as straights.

"Just watch out for Robbie, he's quite the flamer," I chuckled as I pulled him in for another kiss, grabbing his ass cheek hard. "Harmless, but flamboyant. If you ever want to know the dirt on anyone, he's the one to ask, which is another way of saying: be careful what you tell him."

*Joel*

I took another fast shower, while Devlin dressed, and then went through my closet to find something appropriate to wear. I couldn't decide on anything because I didn't know what to expect from his friends. Deciding to ask, I poked my head out of the closet, "Umm, Dev? What's my status going to be at this party?"

"What do you mean?" he asked with a quizzical expression.

Stepping out of the closet so I didn't have to keep leaning over, I explained, "Well, am I a new, platonic friend, or are you going to tell them I'm your new squeeze? Am I arm candy, or am I a dude you've brought along and can wear any old thing? I'm not trying to pressure you into making any decisions about us, honestly. I'm perfectly fine with taking it easy and seeing where this whole thing goes on its own, but can't decide what sort of an impression I need to make. I mean, first impressions are important."

"How about I introduce you as my new, very good friend? You're much more than arm candy, Joel, give yourself some credit. Besides, if anyone around here is any sort of candy it's me," he said, giving me a cheeky wink. "My friends will quickly figure out that this isn't a platonic relationship. They're good people; wear anything you want, something comfy."

"Comfy...right." My nerves were starting to jangle. I hadn't gone through this in a long time, and meeting a lover's friends always made me nervous. One guy I went out with for a couple months actually broke up with me because his best friend didn't like me. I went back into the closet and pulled out my favorite t-shirt. It was a cream color with black lettering, and I'd washed it so many times it was starting to fray at the edges. It said, "It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of karma to burn off". The knees of the jeans I chose were on the verge of having a blowout. They fit perfectly, snug, but comfortable, and soft as chick down. It felt good to slip into my motorcycle boots; I'd been too busy lately to have cause to wear them as often as I'd like.

I found Devlin in the living room, drinking his cold coffee. Grabbing mine, which was now warm, and stirring it with the straw, I took the lid off and gulped it down as quickly as I could. "I'm ready if you are," I told him, while he read my shirt, laughed and shook his head. He said that he needed to change before we left, so we took the elevator to his floor. I sat on his partially made bed, leaning back on my elbows with one leg on the mattress, my boot hanging off, and the other on the floor, while I watched him get ready. He kept looking at me with lustful eyes, as if he enjoyed the site of me spread out on his bed. Running my palm up the inside of my crooked leg, I licked my lips then massaged my bulge lightly, bit my bottom lip and gave him my best fuck me look.

"Awww, damn it, Joel, don't tempt me like that. If we start fooling around we'll never get to the barbeque, and Brian will kill me if I don't show. I promised I would be there," he grumbled at me as he slid into his pants, never taking his eyes off my slowly moving hand. I gave him an evil grin, but relented.

We took the elevator down to the parking garage, and I lead the way to my assigned spot. Stopping next to my bike as Devlin said, "This is what you drive, Joel?" I pulled the cover off, revealing my pride and joy.

"Sure is." I replied with a big grin at his surprised expression. I carried the cover a bit away and shook the dust off.

"Shit, it's fucking beautiful...but you sure...I...uh...mean isn't it more difficult to ride with another person?"

"She is beautiful, isn't she? Not if the passenger is willing to work with the rider," I said, chuckling and folding the cover into a neat, little bundle, "I take it you've never ridden a motorcycle?"

"Can't say that I have," he looked extremely apprehensive.

"Well, this is my baby. I restored her myself, though I did contract the paint job out. She's a nineteen sixty-four, Harley Davidson, FLH Panhead, Police Special, commonly known as a Hog. She's got a big twin, 80 cubic inch, high compression engine," I told him, smoothing my palm over the pitch-black paint job on the fuel tank. The incredible depth in it came from layer upon layer of clear lacquer, the middle one impregnated with a fine gold flake, practically dust. Throwing my leg over the seat, I pulled her upright and kicked up the stand.

"Ahh...I, uhh...see," he said noncommittally as I unlocked the gas cap. Peering in, I rocked the bike side to side, making the fuel slosh a little, so that it would reflect the light and I could determine how much was in the tank. He didn't sound as if he saw at all, but he clearly didn't want to admit as much.

"You know," I said, looking up at him where he stood to my right and a little in front, "I'm not going to think less of you for not knowing anything about bikes, or for never having ridden one. I can see you're nervous, but there's no need to be. You'll love riding with me."Eric always did, I thought to myself as I gave him a Cheshire grin, and kick started her hard, getting her running on the first try. Leaning over to the right and back, I opened the saddlebag and pulled my helmet out then pulled a second one out of the other saddlebag.

"Now, these helmets are the exact same model the cops use," I said handing him the extra one. "They have a light weight, Kevlar reinforced, fiberglass composite shell," I rapped my knuckles on the crown of mine for emphasis. "The chin strap is a quick release model," I slipped mine on to demonstrate, "And it even has an air intake system that'll keep your head cool." The paint on the helmets was a perfect match for the bike.

"I'm not, in any way, trying to say I don't trust you," he said, wrapping his free arm around my waist and leaning into me for a slow, but brief kiss, "I already know this is going to be a great ride."

TomNJus
TomNJus
453 Followers