When Kira Met Kenya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded my head, "Yes Kenya, I trust you." She slipped into the strap on and positioned her end right at her pussy and finished pulling the strap on up, she let out a low groan as it slipped into her cunt, I was getting wet already.

She eased up on the bed kneeling there looking at me. "So tell me sweetie, do you like it from behind, or would you rather it from the front?"

I gazed at her, "What do you prefer Kenya?"

"Oh, I think I'd rather watch your face for a bit, I want to see you as I'm fucking you" And with that, she eased up the bed. She grabbed each of my legs and spread me open, " I think I need just one more taste of you hon" and with that, she dipped her head to me once more. "Mmmm, you are quite ready for me aren't you?" I nodded my head, "Your all nice and wet for me, are you ready for me to fuck you baby? Are you ready for my big cock to fill your pussy?" Again I nodded, "Tell me what you want" she said.

"Please Kenya, fuck me, fuck me with you huge cock, I need you so bad" I practically screamed.

She reached down and started playing with my pussy with her hand getting it all nice and wet, she then reached up and grabbed the dildo and started lubing it up. "Ok hon, here I come and man..., am I gonna love fucking that sweet pussy of yours." She entered me in one quick motion. I felt like I was going to explode.

"Oh God yes, yes Kenya, fuck me like that... fuck me harder." She began fucking me harder and harder, both of us were moaning in pleasure. She reached her hand down and started playing with my clit. Rubbing it, squeezing it, driving me completely insane. I grabbed both of my tits and started pulling and tugging on them, pinching my nipples. She kept on, thrusting in and out of me.

After a minute or so, Kenya started slowing down, and leaned down to me, so that her face was right next to mine, she gave me a deep kiss, and said "I want to fuck you from behind, turn over for me." Of course I obliged. Kenya got off of me, and so I rolled over for her. I got up on my hands and knees and looked over my shoulder at Kenya. She grinned at me and said "What a gorgeous ass you have hon," and with that she bent down and started running her tongue around.

She went down further and started licking my pussy then ran her tongue up my crack to my little brown button. I've never had anyone do this to me, so the first sensation of it, I jerked. "It's ok hon, just trust me, it feels great" she said, and continues licking it. It did feel great, new sensations were running threw me, and when she inserted her tongue in me, I nearly orgasmed right there.

"Oh God Kenya, that feels so good" I gasped. Kenya "mmmm'd" while her tongue was in me still and the vibration sent ripples into my stomach. At this point, I was about ready to cum "Kenya! Fuck me!! Fuck me now!" Kenya whipped her head up and in one quick moment, she was filling my pussy again with her cock.

Her finger joined the dildo for a brief second, and then replaced where her tongue had just been. She began fucking me, and then began fingering my ass. Pumping in and out in time with each other. I began moaning,

"You like that don't you? You like me fingering that pretty little ass of your don't you?

"Yes, oh God yes, it feels so good Kenya, please don't stop" I cried.

She chucked, "I can do better than that baby. Have you ever been fucked in the ass before?"

I turned and looked over my shoulder at her "N-no" I stammered,

"Well then, she say's, I'm going to ask you one more time. Do you trust me?"

I looked into her eyes. "I'm going to tell you one more time Kenya, yes, I trust you."

She leaned over the table next to the bed and opened the drawer and pulled out a tube of something I could only assume was lubrication. I heard the cap open and shut again. I turned to look at her. She was running her hand up and down the dildo, and I could see that it was gleaming with something wet. She then reached her hand out and began running her fingers around my ass, lubing that up as well.

"Ok baby, I'm going to be nice and easy about this, if you want me to stop, you tell me." I just nodded. My heart must have been racing a mile a minute. I felt her ease up behind me. She put a hand on each of my cheeks and spread them. Then, I felt it pressed up against my asshole. "Ok love, here it goes, it might be a little painful at first, try to go with it. The sensation afterwards is so wonderful, you just have to be strong at first ok?" I nodded, to scared to speak. I've had guys ask me to do this before. But no way was I gonna let anything go into my ass. Now here I was, ass up in the air, waiting for a woman no less, shoving a dildo in it. I felt the tip of the dildo being pushed into me, and I'm thinking no way is my ass going to spread that far for it.

The pain hit. "Owwww" I cried.

"Relax baby, breath, breath, calm down, you need to relax yourself, just relax" she said. Easy for her to say!! But, I didn't say stop.

She slid in a little further and the pain subsided a little bit. Breath, relax, relax I was telling myself. In the next instant, I felt her fully up against my back side.

"I'm all the way in baby, you doing ok?"

"Yes, I'm ok."

"Good, now just sit still a sec, get use to it. Doing good now?" I nodded. I was ok now. And it felt... it felt quite good. The pain was gone, and I felt a tingling stirring in my pussy. "Ok then hon, you set the pace, you start moving when your ready."

I started moving, slowly feeling the dildo slide in my ass, I started going back and forth, Oh God, this was amazing! "Kenya, Kenya, fuck me now. Fuck my ass please!"

She giggled, " I think I've created a monster." She grabbed each side of my hips and began pumping in and out of me.

"Yes!" I screamed, "Yes, fuck me like that, fuck my ass baby, fuck me hard. Fuck me like I've never been fucked before." She reached her hand down and under me and began fingering my pussy. "YES! YES! Right there! Oh God, that feels so fucking good. Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Kenya was pumping in and out of my ass, pumping her fingers in and out of my pussy. I felt like I could never get enough. "I'm going to cum! Oh God, I'm going to fucking cum!" I was yelling.

Kenya bent down a little and said "That's it baby, cum for me, cum for me right now!" I screamed as a tremendous orgasm came over me. I just kept coming and coming.

What seemed like hours later, I still laid there panting. I had just had one of the most terrific orgasm's of my life. I turned and looked at Kenya. She laid there next to me with a smile on that beautiful face of hers.

"That was amazing" I say to her. "Honey, you have no idea" she replied. "But, what about you?" I say.

Kenya looked at me, grinned and said "Baby, we'll have plenty of time to worry about me. I'm not about to let you go. Besides, I need someone to try out my new shipment of toy's with me that was delivered yesterday" she said with a wink.

I looked at her, "New toys?? I definitely can't wait for that!"

12