When Love Comes Back To Haunt You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,253 Followers

"We're home, sir." Tony announced. I thrust into Laura twice more before pulling out.

"No, don't stop!" She pleaded.

"Time to go inside." I said, getting out of the door. As I had gotten out without my pants on, Laura must have assumed that we were alone. When she climbed out and saw her husband leaning on their car, she pulled her blouse closed and held it with one hand, while trying to pull her skirt back down. I grabbed her hand and put it on my cock.

"Come on, Laura." again, I commanded. "Let's go inside so I can get back into that sweet pussy."

I watched unaffected, as mixed emotions played across her husband's face. Putting my arm behind her, I propelled her towards the front door while holding her hand on my dick. Once inside, I backed her up against the wall and lifted her leg. I slipped my cock back inside, where it belonged. Thrusting fiercely into her, I explored her throat with my tongue at the same time. Peter had to walk past us to get inside, with his wife groaning and kissing me. Her legs wrapped around me, and my hands were under her arse, supporting her weight as I pushed her to another climax.

She squealed this time, as another orgasm tore through her. I let go of her, and withdrew as she stood on unsteady legs.

"Okay, where's our money?" Peter asked impatiently.

"You said C.O.D., didn't you?" I asked, turning towards him and showing off my still hard cock. "Laura hasn't got me off yet, but we are just about to fix that." I pointed to a door that led away from the foyer. "In there will do, for now."

Peter opened the door into my spacious office. I led Laura over to the desk, and laid her on it. Putting her legs over my shoulders, I pushed my stiff member back into her twat. "Grab a drink if you like, this could take a while." I boasted to Peter, pointing to a cabinet that held a wide variety of booze.

Peter's shoulders dropped further. He poured himself a scotch, and sat in a chair facing away from us. I loved it; another man who had made a very wrong choice. He may not have been watching, but he couldn't help hearing. The sounds of sex filled the room; the slap of our sweaty bodies as we came together, Laura's gasps and moans, her luscious breasts bouncing and shaking on her chest as I increased the tempo. I grabbed a handful of her left tit and squeezed. Her eyes, which had been closed, flew open.

"Move your arse, baby! I want to cum inside you!" I grunted loudly.

Laura increased her efforts, gripping the edge of the desk near her butt and pulling herself down as I drove up. Her pussy wasn't the tightest I've fucked, but she knew how to work a cock with her internal muscles. My balls were tingling and I was very close.

"Are you safe, Laura?" I stopped and asked. "I'm going to blow!"

"Yes! Yes! Give me your cum!" she shouted. She went ballistic, thrashing her legs on my shoulders like a bronco rider trying to earn extra points. I felt my seed rush up my shaft and pour into her. She continued grinding against me, wanting to peak again.

Laura was mine, now, I was sure. I would give Peter his money, then tell him to fuck off. I was looking forward to exploring her further in my bed. I wanted to try that arse tonight, and tomorrow, I would call my driver to take her home. Tony would join me for one last fuck, I planned. He would take the front door, his black cock stretching her pussy further, while I had her mouth and then finished in her butt.

* * * * * * *

Peter is now the narrator/speaker.

"I heard Dan groan, and knew he had cum. I had to admit, albeit begrudgingly, the old fart could fuck. Laura was an old hand at taking cock, but she wasn't in his league. Glancing over my shoulder at the two of them, he was standing still with his cock inside her. She was rubbing up and down, side to side with her hips, trying to cum again. One of her hands was on her nipple, and the other was rubbing her clit. Her legs were interlocked behind his head.

I stood and turned to face them.

"You got your delivery. Now, give us the money and we will leave!" I insisted.

Dan looked at me with a smirk on his face. "You can have the money, but I think Laura will be staying with me. Won't you, dear?"

Laura looked at me and then at him. He stepped back, his cock falling out of Laura's stretched pussy, followed by a gush of white fluid. He held out his hand and helped her to her feet. His cum snaked down her leg. Laura didn't say anything. Dan stepped forward and kissed her, hungrily. She reciprocated, which he took as her acceptance of his invitation to stay.

"Go and give your husband a kiss goodnight, then come back to me." Dan told Laura. "You can suck my cock while I count out his money." An evil grin was plastered across the old fuck's face.

She walked towards me with her head bowed.

"You don't want to stay here, do you?" I pleaded pathetically.

She kissed my cheek and held my hand, then turned to walk back to Dan. He was over by a wall of cupboards. Opening one, it revealed the front of a safe.

"Peter, you must turn around." he said. "I don't want your prying eyes getting my combination. Laura, over here on your knees, dear. The quicker you get me up again, the quicker you get your next orgasm."

I turned around, and heard Laura's footsteps on the tiles. She stopped, and then I heard a sigh, and a slurp as she took his wet cock in her mouth. Next, I heard the little clicks as the tumblers were turned, followed by the 'clunk,' as the door opened. Then, a loud scream.

"Arrrrgh!...What are you doing, you stupid bitch?!" Dan whined, as he pulled Laura's hair and punched the side of her head. Blood was dribbling from the sides of her mouth, and from her clenched teeth. Not part of the plan but I had to admire her lateral thinking, she was crazier than I thought. His frantic actions got her mouth open and he pushed her away. Blood now streamed from his lacerated cock. He gripped it at the base and slowed the flow.

"You whore! You filthy fucking whore!" He screamed, lashing out with his foot at the prone woman. "You're not getting any money, now!"

"I think we will." I said with a laugh.

While he was distracted, I had gotten behind him to hold the safe door open. Next, I stuck a syringe in his exposed thigh, and pressed the plunger down. He whirled around and tried to push me away, but I kneed him in his damaged privates, and he went down.

"In fact, Dan, I think we will be very well-compensated." I said. "There looks to be about five hundred thousand in here."

He tried to get up, but the anesthesia I had injected into his leg wouldn't let him. I placed my foot on his shoulder and kicked him over onto his side.

He looked up at me, his eyes pleading, "Why? How...?"

I reached up and pulled the blond wig off my head, revealing my short-cropped red hair. Next I started peeling off the prosthetic nose.

"Remember, eighteen months ago, New Hampshire." I explained. "You were there backing some republican presidential hopeful." He looked at me, not understanding. "My wife worked for one of the local committees. We went to lunch with you."

The recognition flashed in his eyes, and he gave me a contemptuous look and said, "I gave her back to you. It was only one night."

I could see that he needed more enlightening, so I gave it to him, "You gave her back, but she was never the same. Six months ago, I was on my way home and my car broke down. I decided to walk across a field, rather than go all the way around, on the road. Coming into my backyard, I could see into the living room. My wife was on her hands and knees, on the rug, while my neighbor fucked her. His brother was sitting on the lounge chair, stroking his dick, waiting his turn. For all I know, it was to be his second go-round."

Dan rolled onto his back. The drug was making him drowsy. I knelt down beside him, getting close, to be sure he heard me.

"I walked in, and my neighbor's brother grabbed for his pants. Do you know what my wife said? Huh!" I grabbed Dan and shook him.

"She said, Don't worry about him. He won't stop you! Then she laughed."

Tears came to my eyes, as I recounted this terror to Dan. "You see what you did? My wife went to her grave, having no respect for me!" I hissed at him.

"Her..grave?" Dan quizzed.

"Yes," I continued, "You see, I walked through that lounge room to my bedroom, hearing the laughter behind me, and I got my dad's old Smith and Wesson, model 13. I shot my neighbor's brother first, in the back of his head. My neighbor jumped up raising his hands but I shot him as well. I looked down at my wife, and she was still laughing; laughing like a maniac. So, I put the pistol in her mouth, and pulled the trigger."

"Holy God." was Dan's reaction, his jaw hanging open. "The police?"

I didn't know if it was a request but I took it as a question on consequences.

"Do you remember I was a fireman? We learn a lot about fires, not only about putting them out. If you keep your eyes and ears open you can learn a lot about setting them too. All they found was a few bones in the ashes!"

"Wh....wh.....what about me? I have mo....I have more money."

At that point, I stopped, and told Laura to load up the cash. Then, I turned back to Dan, grinned, and said, "You're a dead man."

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,253 Followers