When Lyssa met Joanna Ch. 02

Story Info
Lyssa is taken to be a sex toy.
1.4k words
3.9
68k
2

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RavenSSS
RavenSSS
197 Followers

When Lyssa met Joanna Chapter 2: Lyssa's ordeal

Lyssa finds herself a prisoner in Joanna's basement where she has been 'pinned down' to make a decision that will change her life forever.

When Lyssa met Joanna Chapter 02

Johanna's house, is a very large, four bedroom/two bath ranch style. Its outer walls are made of multicolored fieldstone and beautiful wood, but the architecture of the house itself is not outstanding. It was built of expensive, quality materials, but it would not have looked out of place in any suburb in the U.S. It is located in a town called Mackey in the middle of a northwest state.

Toward the back of the house, next to the kitchen is a stairway from the first floor to a finished basement that takes up the same area as the house above. The stairwell is six feet wide with a landing half way down.

The basement is large, forty by eighty feet. The major part, thirty by forty feet is finished and is very well appointed; however, even with quite a few white leather chairs and a large walnut table, it still isn't crowded. It is hidden and soundproofed to the outside world.

The area nearest the door is almost devoid of furniture. There are several heavy-duty hooks attached to the ceiling and extending out from one of the panels. That panel has eyebolts screwed into it in various places; there is a three-foot wide metal plate on the floor extending from the panel. Directly across from that panel, on the other side of the room, the panel has been mirrored.

Standing on the two foot deep plate is a very attractive young lady – a naked young lady. To a casual observer, she appears to be free to move around. Her arms and legs are not bound although she does have leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles. A tube or pole can be seen between her legs and appears to be behind her. Upon closer inspection, the tube is actually directly under her and extends up into her genitals. She is pinned to the spot. There is no way for her to lift herself high enough to get off the post.

Lyssa is extremely pretty and has a very sexy body. Her breasts are the size of large peaches – ripe and juicy. There is no discernible sag and they could easily pass the pencil test. There is a slight slope at the top of her breasts that show that they have some weight. Because of her narrow frame, her breasts fill her entire chest.

The pencil eraser nipples are a light shade of pink and pointed slightly upward and outward. The aureoles are virtually non-existent. It appears that her nipples poke out directly from her breasts without aureoles as transition. Although Lyssa is twenty-two years old, she appears to be a teen – at that age when a girl fully blossoms into a woman.

Even Lyssa's face appears to by that of a teenager. She has tried to make herself look older with makeup and more mature clothes; however, now her face is scrubbed clean and she is naked. She appears to be a child until her body is observed.

Lyssa's narrow waist flares into widening hips and full heart shaped buttocks. Her thighs are large enough to accommodate that beautiful bottom, but they do not have saddlebags. Her belly is rounded just enough to be feminine. Her legs are tapered and lovely; her ankles are slim and her feet are dainty. Her skin is velvety soft, still retaining some baby fat. She has no tattoos and no piercings. All in all, she is a lovely package.

Although only 5'2", Lyssa is so well proportioned that if she were across the street from you, it would be difficult to tell how tall she is. She can appear to be much taller.

Although childlike, Lyssa is beautiful.

Maturity would bring character to her face, and she will be even more beautiful.

Upon reaching middle age, she will be stunning.

She has great genes, but she has wished that she were several inches taller. Her height and lack of facial maturity are thorns in her side.

Now, she thinks that nothing matters anymore. She is Joanna's prisoner and is no longer in control of her own destiny. Lyssa has no idea of how she could live if she were had to perform lesbian acts. The very thought of performing oral sex on a woman makes her slightly ill and – terrified. She might not survive actually 'doing' it. She is too sensitive to perform cunnilingus.

A few years earlier, she had had a yeast infection and while taking care of the problem had gotten a bit of the yeasty substance on a finger. Inadvertently, she had put the finger in her mouth. The taste of it sent her into spasms and she threw up until she had dry heaves. The pain of the dry heaves left her exhausted, and she spent the next two days in bed, crying.

She has been standing over the tube for over three hours now and her legs are trembling and cramping. She cannot get comfortable and is in danger of passing out from the strain of maintaining the posture necessary to keep from hurting herself. She feels that if she could only get her feet together that she would be able to deal better with her situation. Unfortunately, the plastic strips beside her bare feet keep her from moving her legs to a more comfortable stance. She doesn't dare lift a leg over the strip; she might lose her balance if she did so. She is tiring and knows she has to make a decision soon; she can't bear to make that decision.

She has cried at times during her ordeal, but she knows that if she is to survive she has to be strong. She will try to put off the inevitable by steeling herself, but she knows in her heart that she can't hold out much longer. She will have to agree with Joanna's terms or allow herself to be impaled on the post: a no win situation.

Lyssa has thought about giving in to Joanna's wishes, but her upbringing won't let her. She has told herself that she is only prolonging the agony, but still can't tolerate the idea of performing orally on a woman. She wishes that a man had taken her. She thinks that she could have given in without abandoning her morals. Upon reflection, even that scenario is blotted out by her strict moral church education. Strangely enough, she no longer believes in religion, but the teachings still direct her life. She gave up believing in a Divine Creator when her parents were killed. How could a loving God do that to them and to her? It would take a miracle to get her to believe again; a miracle like getting out of the horrible situation in which she finds herself. She is torn to the point of near madness. She has not been hurt badly, but the fact that she can't move and that someone else has complete control over her, has devastated her. A few days ago, she wouldn't have dreamed that she could be in such a predicament. The fact that her captor is someone she considered a close friend; someone she had spent a lot of time with; someone she cared about; someone she trusted makes her situation even worse.

==================

Readers, besides the main chapters, When Lyssa met Joanna, I am also writing a side story – subchapters – flashbacks: Joanna's Story. I would like to submit it under several categories, but since that's not possible, it may have to be designated BDSM. It isn't all BDSM, but that's the main thrust – so to speak.

This chapter, no. 2, incorporates some critique from an editor and readers, and I do appreciate your suggestions. It allows me to feel that you and I are writing this together and inserting both of our fantasies into the story.

Please identify yourself as F/S, F/L, or F/bi. (Female/Straight; Female/Lesbian; or Female/Bisexual) when you offer feedback. Without that information, I won't know if women are interested. Without that identification, I'll assume that you're male.

This is very new to me: my first time writing fiction and about sex and BDSM.

RavenSSS
RavenSSS
197 Followers