When My Parents Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped, laying between her legs and peered up at her. She opened her eyes, lifted her head and looked down at me. "Fasten your seatbelts, baby, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!" I grinned and jerked her panties down her legs. They separated from her glistening mound with a loud "squelch" and a deep resonating moan from deep within her. I buried my head in her pussy, inhaling the sweet aroma and dipping my tongue into her overflowing cunt. Sarah screeched and clamped her legs around my head. Licking harder and faster, I eased a finger into her tight, hot hole. Sarah moaned and lifted her ass off the floor into the air. Her legs clamped tightly around my head, I went with her. It gave me a perfect opportunity to thrust a finger deep into her perfect rosebud of an asshole. Surely my parents heard her screams across town at the Chinese restaurant. Working both fingers in and out and lapping away at her juicy pussy, I could feel Sarah getting close to orgasm. Hell, I could certainly hear it. I stopped my licking long enough to locate her clit, poking out from in under its hood. I sucked it into my mouth and began working it like a lollypop. Sarah came in a flood, drenching my face and the floor. Her screams and squeals merged into one long, loud moan as she thrashed about, legs and arms flailing.

She collapsed into a heap on the floor. I leaned up on my elbows, watching her skin flushing and quivering, goosebumps popping up all over. She laid like that for a few moments, a little smile fluttering around her lips. Then, with surprising energy, she jumped up, rolled me over and slid down between my legs. Her hands were a blur as they tore at my trousers. She freed my cock and it stood to attention. She eyed it hungrily. "Now. Where were we when we were interrupted a week ago?" With no further adu she thrust her face upon my prick. Her nose hit my groin, slid up the length of the shaft, then hit my groin again. This time it stayed there as she deepthroated my quivering penis. Her hands played with my balls, cupping them and gently squeezing.

I gasped, speaking with great difficulty, "Sarah, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna - what the hell are you doing???" Her head flashed up and off of my cock. She grinned and stood up, turning toward the bed.

"You're not getting out of it that easy, mister. I haven't been fucked properly for over a week. Now get in this bed and put that dick in my pussy and fuck my brains out!" She crawled headfirst onto the bed, wiggling her ass at me.

"Who can refuse an offer like that?" I jerked off what was left of my clothes and crawled onto the bed after her. I rolled her onto her back, spread her legs and jammed my dick into her pussy.

"Mike! Oh God, Mike! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!" She rocked the bed as I thrust into her again and again. Suddenly she rolled me over so that she was on top, never letting my penis leave her pussy. She began riding, bouncing up and down like she was riding a bull. Her long hair rose and fell around her face. Her hands were on her breasts, pinching and pulling her nipples. "Yes! Yes! God Yes! Ahhhhhhhhhuhaahhhhhhuhaaaahuh! Yesyesyesyesyesyeesssssssssssssss!" And then she stopped in mid scream, halfway impaled on my throbbing cock. Her head snapped toward the door. From the other side of the house was the sound of a door closing. Then my parents' voices.

"Shit! They're back!"

"No, no, no, it's ok, Mike. We'll just be quiet. They'll watch some t.v. like you told them too."

From the living room we could hear my parents, debating what movie to watch. "Well, I was trying to watch Indian Jones the other day but Mike..." that was my dad.

"It's just as well, I don't want to watch that. Oh, look! Home movies!" that was my mom.

Wait. We don't have any home movies. Unless... surely Sarah hid that.

"Look! Look! It's Mike and he's dressed up like Zorro! It must be from Halloween!"

Oh no.

"And there's Sarah, but why's she...what's that she's wearing...she's not wearing..."

Oh God no.

And then my mother's shriek cut through the house. I tried to rise up but Sarah pushed me back down. I could hear my mom crying and my dad's footsteps. Was he leaving the house? Or was he coming this way? "Sarah, they've seen - "

"Fuck that! And fuck me!" she growled, pushing herself farther down my cock. She grunted, groaned, then let out a shriek to match my mom's. I could hear footsteps coming toward our room. I sighed and thrust upward to meet Sarah as she came back down. Oh well. My parents had to learn about sex sometime.

12