When Taylor Met Lindsay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

I was about to scream "Enough!" when Sweet dropped the flogger and ran in to the bedroom. I followed, listening as I did to Lindsay's gasps for air.

When I got there, my admiration and yes, love, for this man grew. From what little I knew about BDSM, I thought the Dominant was always a vicious man, able to give a beating like that without flinching. Yet here he was, curled up on the bed, crying.

I'd never seem him cry before. I went to the bed and took him in my arms, holding him as he sobbed. He looked at me, his eyes already red from tears. I realized he had been crying even through the beating he had administered.

"Go to Lindsay," he choked out between sobs. "Treat her wounds. There are bandages and first aid cream by the brace. Then, please, make love to her, but leave her on the Brace."

"I don't want to leave you, my love" I told him. "Why? Why are you crying?" My heart was breaking, aching because he was in such pain.

"My Mastery over her is based on love, not masochism," he said. "It tore my heart out to beat her. However, I know it will help her learn to control herself."

I kissed him, deeply. His lips tasted salty from his tears. "I'll be back in here shortly," I promised. Then I left him, still crying, and went to Lindsay.

The movie star was softly sobbing, but when she heard my approach, she worked to control her cries. "No, no, dear," I told her. "Let go. Cry if you need to."

"You (sniff) are too (sniff, sniff) kind, Mistress," Lindsay said before letting her own tears flow. I listened to her sob while I cleaned and dressed the wounds on her back. Her cries were only broken by sharp intakes of breath each time I wiped a wound clean. I bandaged her, then knelt behind her.

As I had been bandaging her, I wondered how I could make love to her while she was strapped to the X-Brace. Finally, I just decided to lick her pussy. So I tilted my head between her legs, stuck out my tongue and took a tentative lick.

Oh, DAMN, did she cum!!!! Just feeling my tongue caused Lindsay to orgasm. Yeah, I'd heard about people who got off on pain, but I never imagined!! So I licked and licked at Lindsay, drinking her cum.

I know she loved having my tongue in per puss, but my neck started aching from the strain. So after a couple minutes, I whispered, "Be right back."

"Yes, Mistress Taylor" was the soft reply as I went to Sweet's travel bag. Yep, just as I thought. Inside were the dildos and vibrators my friends and I were playing with yesterday. I selected two, the bullet and a 12-inch dildo, and returned to Lindsay. I sat down and slid the dildo into Lindsay.

The passage into her body should have been easy. After all, her puss was wet already. But as I slid the dildo in, Lindsay started squeezing it, trying almost to hold it in place. But I got it inside her, and I heard her start to moan in pleasure.

Then I took the Bullet Vib. I turned it on, felt its reassuring buzzing, and held it to Lindsay's clit. Her body exploded in a fresh orgasm. She couldn't shake from her orgasm because she was still tied up, but she tried to shake. This must have been a monster cum.

I started moving the dildo in and out of Lindsay. She cried and cried, but this time the tears were happy tears. Finally remembering the role she was playing, she said "Mistress, please let girl cum!"

Laughing, I said "I thought you already had cum."

That joke didn't work. Instead of laughter, Lindsay sadly said, "Girl is ashamed of cumming without permission. Girl will accept punishment for her transgression."

"No, dear, no," I instantly replied. "I was joking. You can always cum when you're with me. You don't ever need my permission. Except for special instances," I added, suddenly remembering orgasm control.

"Thank you, Mistress Taylor," Lindsay gasped. A minute more of dildo fucking and bullet buzzing did the trick. Lindsay came and came, and came again. Her breathing became gasps for air, her orgasms were so intense. Pussy juices flowed down her thighs, escaping around the dildo.

When I finally stopped fucking her, I licked her thighs clean. Then I was startled by Lindsay's next statement.

"Thank you, Mistress Taylor. I love you,"

####################

After making sure Lindsay was as comfortable as possible, considering she was still strapped to the X-Brace, I went into the bedroom Sweet was in. He had fallen asleep, still clothed. I leaned over to kiss his cheek and tasted the saltiness of his tears.

I stripped off my undergarments, then proceeded to undress him. Rolling him over to take off his trench coat was easy. Slipping off his boots and socks was no problem. Getting his hips up enough so I could pull off his black pants, that was another matter. He just wouldn't budge, wouldn't lift up.

Then I got an idea. I had his pants undone, but not off. So I slipped my hand inside his shorts, grabbed his cock, and started stroking it. He remained flaccid for a minute, but I knew I would succeed. And I did. He started growing in my hand, becoming harder, longer, thicker.

I lowered by mouth to this shaft and started sucking him down my throat. Had it really been only two months since I sucked my first cock (his), had my pussy licked for the first time? Was I really a virgin only two months ago? So much has happened to me since. I know so much about making love now, and I'll bet there is more he can teach me.

I worked his cock down my throat until I started to gag. Instead I stopped and sucked his shaft right at that gag point. In his dreams, he moaned, but didn't wake. I concentrated, opened my mouth a bit wider, and slid his cock's head past my gag point. My nose nestled in his groin hairs, his shaft fully embedded in my mouth. Then I started pulling up with my teeth.

Just like I hoped, he lifted his ass to keep his cock in my mouth. My hands pulled his pants past his ass. I had accomplished what I had wanted to do. But I didn't stop.

Yes, I thought, I've sucked pussy, and had my puss licked and sucked and fucked by many women these past few months, not the least of whom are my two best friends, Kellie Pickler and Carrie Underwood. Also, through the two CMOs I've been in, I've had many a man's cock.

But this cock deep down my throat was special. It wasn't the longest. It wasn't the biggest. He wasn't the youngest. In fact, he was the oldest. But I had a very special bond with this man and his cock. His was first. His has always been there when I needed it most. His, and him, are what I love.

He still hadn't woken up. I sucked harder and harder. He moaned in his sleep. I felt his cock jump in my mouth. He moaned loudly, and I felt his spunk shoot from the little slit at the top of his cock to the back of my throat.

While his tears had been salty, his sperm was bittersweet. I know, a contradiction in terms, right? Like military intelligence. But that's the best way to describe it. Sweet as it filled my mouth. I swallowed and swallowed, yet some still spilled out down his cock. Yet, when I was done, there was a bitter aftertaste.

I licked his shaft and balls clean of cum residue. He still hadn't woken up. I folded myself into his arms, placing one atop me. My hand felt down between my legs as I spooned him I felt his cock against my butt, and my hand played with my clitty. I didn't cum, but I felt a little more satisfied as I fell asleep.

####################

Next morning, Monday, I cooked breakfast. Then Sweet and I fed the still-bound Lindsay Lohan. After breakfast came another beating session. Sweet kept telling her that she was not to do drugs without a prescription, and not to drink alcohol without his permission. Her tears flowed almost as much as the blood from her back. Sweet reopened the wounds I had bandaged the night before, and made more besides.

As I was bandaging her up, Lindsay suddenly said "Forgive me, Mistress Taylor. Please step away from girl a minute." I did. Then she did the single most disgusting thing I had ever seen. She peed herself!! Not only that, but she dropped shit, too!!! EEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Sweet had been in the bedroom when that happened. He walked into the main room and unshackled Lindsay. She dropped off the X-Brace, her legs unable to maintain her weight.

"Clean yourself up, then clean the floor, girl," he ordered. "Next time, tell one of us in advance,and you will be released for the bathroom." I was looking at him, not her, at the moment. His eyes were red, his cheeks were wet. He'd been crying again.

Lindsay crawled to the bathroom. She ran a quick shower, then called my name. I came in the bathroom, finding her in the shower but still unable to stand. "Help me, Mistress," she cried.

I stripped and entered the shower with her. I cleaned her as best I could. She tried to raise up to kiss me, but she had not the strength. When we left the shower together, I sat her on the toilet, making her face the tank. Then I finished my first aid on her.

Afterward, I took one of her arms, planning to help her walk back into the main room. Instead she turned in my arm, shoved her body against mine with all her strength, and kissed me deeply. Our tongues clashed, our breasts mashed together, and my pussy got wet.

"Mistress, sit on the toilet, please," she asked.

When I did, she dropped back to the floor. I was about to help her back to her feet when she crawled the few feet to the toilet. She spread my legs and attacked my wet cunny. Fingers and tongue dove into my body, in and out with a fervor I had never felt from a lover before. It was like she was using the last of her strength to eat my puss.

I was still horny from the night before, because when Sweet had woken up, he dressed and went into the kitchen without taking advantage of little old naked me. Damn!! But Lindsay was making up for it. A third finger went into me, stretching me open. Then a fourth. Holy shit, that felt good. Too good. So ... so ... fuckfuck FUCK!!! I'm cumming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES yes yes!!!!

God, that felt so good. I really needed to cum. I looked at Lindsay. She was sitting on her haunches, looking up at me. Her mouth glistened from my cum. She was beautiful.

"Did girl do good, Mistress Taylor?" she asked.

"Yes, my lover," I responded through my heavy breathing. "I am quite pleased." To prove it, I dropped to my knees with Lindsay and kissed her, again and again, soft little loving kisses. Our arms wrapped around each other, and our lust grew. More might have come from those kisses, but Sweet chose that moment to return to the bathroom.

"Little one, are you clean?" he asked Lindsay.

"Lindsay's eyes lowered. "Yes, Master," she replied. "Mistress Taylor has cleaned this girl, and also dressed her wounds."

"Good," he replied. "Now, back to your X-Brace."

As Lindsay crawled out of the bathroom, I could see Sweet's lower lip quiver. This was hurting him mentally as much as it was hurting Lindsay Lohan physically. I followed him out of the bathroom and to the X-Brace. Lindsay was standing now on swaying legs as Sweet reattached the Velcro cuffs to her wrists and ankles. Then he left the room.

The routine followed for the next week. We would feed Lindsay, then Sweet would beat her. After the beating, I would give her all the love I could. Then she would be freed to go to the bathroom. Each morning, she would be allowed to shower, and I would help her. We would then make love in the bathroom before she returned to her X-Brace.

I tried to vary the sexual unions with Lindsay. Sometimes I would use my fingers and tongue, sometimes I would use a dildo or a vibrator. Once on the Brace and once in the bathroom I wore a Strap-on. On the brace, I fucked her in the ass, making sure her anal passage and the dildo were both well lubed. I couldn't swear, but I think that was her hardest orgasm with me while Braced.

I was also spending time on the phone. I kept in contact with my Mother. I told her I was in LA, but didn't give her any details. I doubt she would understand. I was also talking to Kel and Carrie, telling them everything I was up to. They were a bit jealous, but also worried about Sweet. So was I.

We were so busy, what with the time spent cooking, beating and loving Lindsay Lohan, plus my phone calls, the only alone time I had with him came late at night. I knew he was still crying after every beating, and he was so emotionally exhausted that he was asleep by the time my evening session with Lindsay was done.

Every night, I stripped him, then curled up inside his arms and slept. His cock rose when it felt me cuddle close, but he never roused. I did not repeat my cock-suckin of that first night. I just slif against his body, being there for him. My love for him grew, but so did my fear for his health.

On Wednesday night of week two, the routine changed for good. Sweet had finished beating Lindsay, making her swear she would stop doing drugs and alcohol as per usual. He retreated into the bedroom, again per usual. I ministered to Lindsay's back, then slid one hand to her pussy.

"Mistress?" Lindsay spoke softly.

"Yes, my love?" I replied. I admit, I had grown to love Lindsay like a little sister. Incest, anyone?

"Mistress, you need to go be with Master. He really needs you."

"Don't you need me?"

"I do, Mistress, but Master needs you more. It's time you went in to him."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Mistress. Go to him."

I rose then, turned Lindsay's head and kissed her deeply. I whispered "Thank you," then ran to the bedroom, shedding clothes as fast as I could.

I got to the bedroom and looked at my lover. He was curled in a ball, crying. I shed my thong and slipped on to the bed behind him. He felt it as I got on the bed. He turned to face me. His eyes were red from the tears freely flowing down his face.

I took him in my arms, holding him tightly, rocking him as he cried. I made soft cooing noises into his ear, letting him know it was all right, telling him I was here for him, reminding him how much I loved him.

We lay there almost an hour, the room growing steadily darker as night settled on LA. I held him the entire time. I had never known anyone cry for an hour. Eventually his tears stopped flowing, but then his body shook with heavy sobs, and his grief intensified. My arms grabbed on as tight as I could. I softly sung him "Teardrops on My Guitar" to remind him that we all had grief in our lives.

Finally his crying eased up. He looked at me, eyes red and bloodshot, his cheeks stained with dried tear tracks and some of my makeup, which had run when his tears fell on my face. I pulled his face to mine, and we shared a long, slow, sensual kiss. I fed all my love and all my strength through my lips, and after a minute I felt him responding to my love.

"Don't talk," I told him. "Just follow me."

I took him into the bathroom, the same bathroom I had been using with Lindsay. I slowly stripped him, kissing every bare spot on his body. That was a task, let me tell you. I don't think he'd bathed since we'd hit LA. His entire existence was focused on Lindsay. Now I planned to bring him back.

Eventually, he was down to his shorts. He was following my directions and remaining silent. I slipped his tighty whiteys off his body and, since I was behind him at the time, trailed my tongue down his ass crack. That brought the first sound from his mouth, a soft moan. I was determined to love every inch of him, so I held back my inner revulsion and licked his ass hole.

He shuddered and groaned, then returned to silence. I moved around him, and noticed his cock, long and VERY hard. I licked around his shaft, then took each of his balls into my mouth. I sucked gently, then released them. When I returned my gaze to his shaft, white precum was dripping out of his cock.

I knew he had not cum in more than a week, after an orgyful of orgasms that Saturday and several Sunday, including my late-night blow job. With all my heart, I wanted him to fuck me, and fuck me now. I was thankful now he taught me orgasm denial. I was really putting it into practice. I wanted him, but only when we both were ready.

I grabbed his cock, giggling as I did, and pulled him into the shower by his rod. Of course he came along. I had more than a week's worth of practice, so I knew the hotel hot water came on instantly. I set the dials perfectly, and the water, exactly the right temperature, rained down on us.

I sat him down on the chair we had gone out to buy that Monday after Lindsay had been unable to stand in the shower. I proceeded to scrub him, every inch of him, getting him spotlessly clean. Then, with his body clean, I lowered my mouth to his still-stiff cock and sucked deeply on it.

He moaned excitedly. I worked on him, planning to get him as close to cumming as I could. It didn't take long. He was ready to pop in mere moments, it seemed. I laughed around his cock, then lifted my mouth off him.

I stood, aimed, and ... FUCK YES!!! ... drove my puss down on his cock. It ...feels so ... good. I've missed ... missed ... this ... cock. I'm ... humping ... riding him ... oh shit yes soclose... he feels so ... god, I need to ...

I lifted off him, and then grabbed his cock. I stroked him, and he came, shooting all over my breasts. His eyes were glazed over, as he gave in to his orgasm. As soon as he finished, I sat back on his cock. YES!! That's the spot. not stopping. He's hard again. So ... hard ... so... good ... good ... GOD, here I CUMMMINGGG!!!!!!

I wanted that orgasm. but I want more. I said, "Let's go to bed."

He smiled. I'll bet he'd needed to cum, too, and wanted more also. We walked into the bedroom. He threw the covers off the bed. I climbed on, lay on my back and opened my arms. "Come here, my love," I cooed. "Make love to me. Show me why I love you."

He climbed on the bed. Now, there is a reason I chose to call him Sweet, and not because, as I later learned, Lindsay knew him as Master SweetShaDow. I call him Sweet because, in bed with me, he is the sweetest lover. He takes his time, making sure I am ready for him, giving me the orgasms I need, waiting until I'm satisfied before he finally cums himself.

Tonight was no different. He chose to split my legs and lick my pussy. I felt his rough chin on my soft thighs. He really needs a shave. He also needs .... needs .. . to ... "Up a little higher" ... oh damn, THAT'S THE SPOT!! YES!!! RIGHT .... RIGHT ... CCCCUUUMMMMMMMIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

No ... no ... don't .... oh yes, lover, now I understand. Come up here and kiss me. MMmmmmm, tongue. Here's mine. I need ... FUCK That was fast!! You just got right in me, one ... thrust .. . another ... speeding up .... my clit rubbing you ... my body excited ... yes, baby. Bite my nips ... that's the ... that's oh damn, gonna ... FUCK YES, I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!!

His weight on me feels so special. He ... he never stopped ... he's so ... I love ... I ... CUMMMMM!!!!

What? Oh, yes!! I rolled over for him. I felt the bed shift, then ... BETTER!! YOU'RE COCK!! G-Spot!! Fuck ... fuck .. . he's... slamming ... breasts swaying ... hard to breathe ... CCCUUUMMMM!!!!!!!!!

No, no, no. Don't leave my puss. Don't ... don't ... YES!! My ass needs THAT!! Fingers pinching ... clit... hand pulling .. . nipple. He's got me ... I'm his ... his ... why am I crying?? I'm ... love him ... don't stop ... don't ... yes ... now, lover, yes now!! He's cumming. FUCK YES SO AM I!!!!! CCCUUUMMM!!!!

We collapsed then. His cock, finally and totally spend, flees my body as my sphincter closes. He turns me to face him. This is the man I fell for, back in my arms. "I love you."

"I love you, Taylor."

We slept happily together. Sometime in the middle of the night, he rose again. This coupling was slower, gentle. We stayed in one position, him atop me. My arms held him close. Our kisses were soft, our movements slow but vigorous. We didn't need the orgasms we'd given each other earlier. This was love, pure and simple love. It felt so right. It feels, oh shit, oh fuck,oh yes, oh YES!! Kissing him harder, letting him know ... know ... I need to cum .. . want him to cum, too ... want him ... need him ... love him ... CUMMING!! Him too!!! YES!!!!

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers