When the Two Suns Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a pause, he traced her finger over her torso again, swirling her breasts tenderly with his huge digit; she sighed and savored the sensations. "You can stop that anytime in the next month or so, dearie," she cooed. Harry seemed content to keep doing it because she liked it, innocent of the ramifications; Lydia savored the thrill of his gentle, feather soft touch.

A grunt drew her attention to something else uncontrolled that was happening. The stimulation was making her damp, and he noticed the small wetness gathering on his hand beneath her. Sniffing, he stuck out his tongue and tasted it from his palm, then her body, grazing her crotch and drawing a spasm from her. Lydia was thrilled and terrified at the same time: if the giant tried to satisfy her the wrong way, it could be lethal. His fingers were far too large to enter her, even his little finger was thicker than a cucumber; she glanced down and saw his penis beginning to sport a yard and a half erection several inches thick. She had to think of something to do about this situation one way or the other soon, before her brain was overwhelmed by sensations.

She turned her head and licked his thumb in a lascivious manner. A blank look rewarded her, and she repeated the action. Spreading her legs, she gave his thumb another long lick, then patted her vaginal opening while smiling. A glimmer of understanding awakened in the huge eyes, and she repeated that action for him. He gave out several lusty grunts, and she did it again.

A large, slick tongue, four feet long and narrowing to a foot wide, snaked out of his mouth and began licking her thighs. She lay back on his hand as she moved around so he could get at her more directly. His taste buds were large enough to give her clitoris a stream of jolts as they passed, and soon she was writhing in delight as he licked from her vagina to her head in long, slow, swirling licks. "Oh baby, oh baby, what are you doing to me?" Lydia produced more moisture and Harry savored it gladly with his tongue. Once again, he kept licking her single-mindedly for several minutes, traveling up and down her body, from top to bottom, pausing to lap up the fresh juices she produced. After the long abstinence her orgasm built quickly, and soon she was hooting and shuddering in her climax before trying to get him to stop before she lost her mind completely.

A large smile beamed over her as she panted back to consciousness. He stroked her face and breasts with his forefinger again and she kissed it as it went by. "Got a cigarette?" she leered, and he replied to her with a couple of lusty grunts. She looked down and his penis was rock hard, sticking straight out and dripping, the foreskin pulled back to fully expose the head of his penis. "Let's see what we can do for you, big boy," she said as she gestured for him to put her down.

She climbed over his crossed legs and found herself in a small space with a big cock and balls. His testicles were the size of four foot watermelons, and the head of his penis was the size of a beach ball. "How do I do this?" she muttered to herself, "This could be like the old joke about how you masturbate an elephant by running back and forth with your arms over your head. Oh, well, let's see what you like, Harry."

First, she massaged his scrotum as best she could with her whole body, with the shaft of his penis over her right shoulder. He responded by leaning back and parting his legs, giving her more room to operate. She licked the huge testicles: they tasted of almonds in maple syrup, and few nips were rewarded with groans. The head of his penis, which was now glistening in the purple midday light, stood proudly back over her shoulder; rubbing the length of his shaft with her arms and hair caused it to glisten more. She massaged the ooze with both hands in large circles around the sensitive area, causing him to tremble and moan. "I don't know if you'll feel this, but let's see how this works." She dipped her tongue in the groove around the cockhead: this reminded her of the taste of wild blueberries and freshly shredded coconut. Harry responded with more trembling and she accelerated her licking as much as she could. "Wish I could take all of you in, buddy, only I never learned how deep throat a basketball," she said. More licking brought about more trembling, more throaty moans, and more fruity excretion.

Taking a few deep breaths, she figured a variation of the elephant joke would be the next think to try. The Redellan was now flat on his back with his knees up in the air, his legs spread far apart to give her better access to his genitalia. Standing beneath the cockhead with her legs braced, she put one hand on either side of his shaft, touching her fingertips around the top. She got a good dose of lubrication from the oozing penis, then started a two handed handjob, circling the shaft with both hands. He started rolling his hips, his penis pulsing dramatically, and Lydia was glad she was in good shape. She added a twisting motion to her manipulation and occasionally nibbled his testicles; the heat from his body intensified dramatically.

After a few moments, his hand appeared next to her and moved frantically. "I guess you want me to go faster, Harry. Well, let me see what I can do." She accelerated her pace and it was clear that he was approaching orgasm; she had to reduce the length of her strokes in order to gain speed, and bracing her feet diagonally to get the leverage she needed. "I hope that I get you off soon; my arms are about to fall off. I'd hate to leave you with a case of blue balls," she said as she gritted her teeth in her efforts. If she brought him close without bringing him to orgasm, his reaction might turn hostile, and the thought kept her going beyond what she thought the limits of her endurance might be. The sweat flew from her body and her hair whipped around as she labored, mixing with the layers of his saliva, her juices, and his ooze. At last, he let out several low yelps, and shot several orange streams that traveled up to ten feet away. She worked her tongue around the head of the penis again as he subsided; the last few drops fell on her neck and shoulders as she licked around the slit at the tip of the penis. He trembled gently and shivered as she finished him off and at last his erection faltered and his penis started to shrink back to normal size.

Lydia slumped with her head on his thigh for a few moments, sticky from her lover, his limp penis cradled in her arms with the head resting on her right thigh to rest for a while before wading out to wash herself. She looked at back at him as he lay in a blissful daze: "Was it good for you?" He answered with a long, low animal groan. Smiling she said, "Good. You did things for me that I didn't think were possible." She came out to rub the fine sand on her skin, then waded out to rinse it off. "It's nice we've found some new things we both enjoy doing together. I just hope I haven't taken your cherry, or ruined your vow of celibacy." She came out of the water wet to lay on the beach to sun herself beside him. "Still, it was wonderful, Harry. Thank you."

When the Redellan came to his senses, he waded out to rise himself off. Coming out of the water, he put his necklace and bands back on, then put his palm down for her to take her perch. She grabbed her uniform and was greeted by a puzzled look. "Look, we may not need this any longer right now, but if anybody else from my planet ever finds this place, I may need it. I'm sure you wouldn't like the competition." He acted at first as if he weren't going to allow her to take the discarded flight suit, but her sure tone and insistence were finally met with a shrug and Harry finally allowed her to take the torn clothing with her. As they returned, she sat on his shoulder and stroked his ear as he walked.

The rest of the day at their cave went as most of their previous days had, in the normal activities of gathering, napping, eating and meditating; the only difference was that Lydia had to monitor her exposure to the double sunlight so she didn't get a sunburn. By the setting of the suns, Beta had pulled away from Alpha. She watched it sitting on his left thigh, her legs dangling on either side, her head and back snuggled against his hairy stomach. "I guess the routine of days will be back to the time of my arrival here, only different. Before long, it'll be Blue light, Mixed light, Red light and Twilight for our twenty-six and half hour days. The true nights are probably so rare here that they must seem magic to you." Harry was lost in the deepening dark; he turned to give her a knowing look, then looked up again to see the stars swim out of the haze one by one until the daylight was long gone and the dark jeweled blanket of the sky wrapped around them completely.

The nights were beginning to grow chill. The banana colored planet Kong shone brightly in the skin and the four moons were close enough to full to throw shadows. Lydia had been sleeping next to the Redellan for warmth for weeks, curled up against his hip, but without her suit the cold was keeping her awake. Harry generally slept on his back without moving through the night, so she figured she'd try something different given their new relationship. Creeping into his crotch, she snuggled herself between his scrotum and his leg to make an almond scented sleeping bag, pulling the loose skin over as a kind of blanket. He stirred briefly, noticed her presence, and stroked her head with the tip of his forefinger before dozing back into a deep sleep. Lydia sighed, "This is nice, Harry. I'm sure that no other pair of lovers in history have slept like this before. I guess everybody who comes to this world is affected by the magic of when the suns touch. But I'm going to have to go into training if this is going to give you morning wood on a regular basis. My arms are spaghetti as it is." She snuggled into her lover and soon fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
kelliebuchaanankelliebuchaananover 9 years ago
Enjoyable!

Loved it, and I quite enjoyed the way you described how she got past the size issue. Will be looking out for more of what you write.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Dragon Master She is taught submission by a dragon.in NonHuman
Discovered Sexy programmer discovers new side of stern boss.in Romance
Scheherazade and the King A mysterious girl falls into the hands of a troubled king.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Woman Appeared In His Bed The Orc did not know what caused his good fortune.in NonHuman
Bigfoot You know what they say about those with big feet.in NonHuman
More Stories