When There Is Nothing Left Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He needed to do this. Donating wouldn't be enough forever.

"Hello?" The smiling voice came through the phone.

"Hey, this is Parker... Um, from the plasma center."

Steven smiled. If Parker was calling the same day he had been given the card then there was no doubt in Steven's mind that Parker would be filming by next week.

"Hello, Parker."

~*~*~*~

It was over. His life as high school golden boy was over. He had walked across the stage flipped his tassel and tossed his hat. He and Mindy had started moving boxes into a Rock Hill apartment where they told their parents they would be living. Brain said he had gotten a job with Time Warner Cable and Mindy had said she was still looking.

Their parents didn't really care that their children didn't plan to go to school, but Brian assumed they would freak out if they found out they were doing porn.

Mindy came up behind Brian noiselessly as he was staring out at their patio.

"You ready for your big day tomorrow, faggot?" She teased him to take the sting out of the word he may end up hearing if people in the area watched. Charlotte wasn't that far out of where they had grown up all their lives.

Brian felt Mindy's breasts pushing against his back. She was perfect in every way.

"Yeah. You ready for your big trip next week, slut?"

Mindy squeezed him tighter, wishing he could come with her.

"Yeah."

Brian had always been her rock. She could be bold and smart and creative because of him. Every time she jumped, she would either make it to the other side or Brian would catch her. Going to LA alone was jumping without her safety net.

She ran her hands down his sculpted chest. She never understood why girls these days seemed to like the less muscular guys. Brain was what her friends always called a meat head. They had told her over and over how he wasn't really that attractive and she could do better. She didn't want some guy like Noah from the Notebook. She wanted Brian.

Mindy's hands slid up his shirt, feeling the ridges of his perfectly sculpted abs. She changed direction and slipped her hands into his pants.

"Make love to me?" she asked, stroking his already awakening member. "I want you to remember I'm the one you are coming home to tomorrow."

She wasn't worried about Brian suddenly falling in love with a guy or anything. They had watched quite a bit of gay porn together to get him ready and it never did anything for him. She had tried blowing him as he watched so, when the day came, he could get it up but he ended up focusing on her and tuning the movie out.

"Alright, but I can't cum," he bit his tongue not looking forward to tomorrow. "There is no way in hell I'll be able to get it up tomorrow if I cum tonight."

~*~*~*~

"Did you hear about the new guy?" Dayton asked Joel after a scene involving a shower. Dayton's slender fingers traced down Joel's stomach stopping to play with the ring in his navel.

"There is a new guy every week. I don't have time to keep up with all of them," Joel leaned in and kissed Dayton. The scene was over, but he didn't want to move from the shower yet and Dayton never seemed to mind a little after filming fooling around.

Dayton returned the kiss, running his hands over Joel's ribs. He never understood what all the fuss was about. Joel was hot and all but Dayton had never been one to drool over the porn superstar. He mindlessly thumbed the dermal piercings on Joel's hips. Hell, if Joel wasn't such a good fuck then he would probably have refused to be with him. Dayton wasn't really into twinks, even though he was one. He preferred the bigger guys and Joel refused to top.

"Yeah, well, this new exclusive is hot, even if he is a twink."

Joel stopped the kiss and stared into Dayton's eye. His friend hated the twink type, and if he was saying one was hot...

"I bet he is vanilla." He tried but was not able to hide the jealousy creeping up his spine and bleeding into his already green eyes.

Dayton laughed, he knew he was upsetting Joel but it was too fun to not watch him seethe.

"Nope, they are calling him the new Resident Kink. The guy will do anything." Dayton smirked as he said anything and leaned in to continue kissing. He knew he had sent Joel's mind into overdrive since that was his title.

It was cruel but when Joel thought he had something to prove, he gave the best head in the industry. Dayton watched Joel's nostrils flare in annoyance. He waited a few moments and decided Joel needed some extra goading.

"I bet he gives amazing head. I mean I heard he practices and can deep throat anyone's pole. And he has a tongue piercing."

Joel was too smart to not know he was being used. Dayton liked getting head best and if he could talk you into sucking him off he would. Usually Joel would have resisted, but he didn't want his friend strengthening the rumor that he was going to be replaced.

Usually Joel was really nice to the new ones when he met them. He did his best to make them feel welcomed. Then, of course, he made sure they knew their place. If you tried to be better than him, he would rip your heart out and watch you writhe in your own blood on the floor.

He would just have to become friends with this Hayden Tar person and make sure he knew that he would never be any better than a distant number two. God help the new guy if he thought he could compete with Joel. He would make sure this Tar person knew it would only hurt himself in the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much to my editor and friend Tangent Joker for helping me through all the rough parts of this story. I would not have written it without an editor I trusted and respected. You have improved my writing greatly and have inspired me to write again, and with more dedication than I ever had before. I appreciate all the rambling you allowed me to do and the comments and criticism that made this a much better story.

I hope you as readers enjoy this new story. It is very different than AU, but I feel like this story is more me. I should be getting chapters out quickly as long as school doesn't pile up. As always, comments and constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.