When There's An R In The Month

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so wet already." Shauna said, clambering onto the bed, her hands sliding up Rose's bare calves. Rose blushed, knowing that pleasing Shauna had got her very aroused. She could feel the wet panties clinging to her, gripping the outline of her sex, and the way Shauna was kissing slowly up her legs was only going to get them even more soaked. She let herself relax into the soft expanse of the bed, her body feeling as though it were floating on clouds, feeling nothing except the way Shauna's lips forged a path along her skin, moving inexorably upwards.

"That...feels...so...good." She said, her head resting into a pillow, as Shauna's lips moved from her inner thigh to kiss the damp cotton that covered her mound. Instinctively, she moved her legs, spreading them open as Shauna's kiss became more intense, her lips sucking and rubbing Rose's clit through her panties.

Her whole body shivered with pleasure, and suddenly she felt more contact on her skin as Shauna's hand slid up the outside of her thighs to her hips, her fingers grabbing the waistband of her panties and hurriedly sliding them up. Rose lifted up to help them go, Shauna's eager fingers swiftly sliding them off and letting them fall away.

Just as Shauna had done for her, Rose parted her legs, feeling no shame in displaying her glistening naked sex to her new lover. "Time for your oyster, darling." She said with a slight giggle in her voice, her body already sparking with anticipation from what she'd already felt of Shauna's lips and tongue.

Shauna smiled back at her and ran a hand through her hair, pushing it back as she moved in to taste Rose. Her lips returned straight to her clit, already beginning to emerge and swell into a pearl after her kissing through the panties, and Rose gasped loudly as she felt the first flick of the tongue over the sensitive bud.

Rose arched her back, feet flat on the bed as she thrust herself towards Shauna's mouth, desperate for more, and she responded with a long tender kiss, gently creating suction with her lips, while her tongue danced around and over Rose's throbbing pearl. Her fingers slid up Rose's thighs and joined in the dance too, their tips gliding over her wet lips, each one teasing Rose into new pleasures.

Rose closed her eyes, trying to focus herself and exert some control over the pleasures Shauna was creating in her, but she'd gone too long and was too turned on to hold them back for long. Two of Shauna's fingers slid inside her, her soaked pussy eagerly welcoming them inside her, and she gasped and moaned as they curved and hooked themselves within her, searching out her most tender and sensitive spots. She moved her body, matching the rhythm of Shauna's fingers, exulting in the delicious waves of pleasure that were flowing through her, not caring how much noise she made. Her sounds were primal and natural, long moans and gasps, so overwhelmed by pleasure to be unable to focus on anything as complicated as words.

Finally, Shauna gave her clit one last flick of her accomplished tongue at the same time as her fingertips brushed Rose's g-spot inside her. That pushed her over the edge, the waves of pleasure breaking into a shuddering orgasm, Rose's whole body feeling as though each part of it was being aroused at once, her climax peaking again and again as Shauna's tongue and fingers continued their work.

When she came back to reality, though her whole body was still tingling with the after effects, she and Shauna were nestled comfortably in each other's arms, bodies wrapped together. The room was warm, and the scent of their mutual arousal hung in the air as they lay on the bed together.

"I think those were the best oysters I've ever eaten." Rose said, turning round to look into Shauna's eyes.

"I think so too." Shauna said, readjusting her position to keep their bodies in maximum contact. "So will you be coming back for more?"

"I think I might become a regular." Rose said, grinning. "Whether there's an r in the month or not."

12