When Three Becomes Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I don't get some suntan lotion I am going to be a lobster tonight rather than eating one," she said playfully. Annette quickly picked up the cue and arranged herself as well, though her legs were much closer together than Denise's.

"Me, too," she said, humming along with the song that was playing on the radio.

"Well, I guess that's our signal for a good ol' suntan-lotion massage," I said, as I picked up a bottle of lotion and headed for the blankets.

"Yep," Ron grunted, retrieving his own bottle of lotion from their bag.

As I walked up behind the women I saw Denise's pussy peeking out from under her cheeks, soaking up the sun and teasing me all at the same time. Looking up at Ron as he approached, I suddenly had a crazy idea. Nodding toward Denise, I held up our bottle of lotion and raised my eyebrows in a question. Ron caught my drift immediately, but frowned slightly. Nodding toward Annette he shrugged his shoulders and shook his head slightly as if to say, "I don't think she will go for it." Then he traded bottles with me with a final "We'll see," shrug and sat down beside Denise.

Thinking that it might be best for Annette to see Denise getting lotioned by her husband if she came off the blanket in a hurry, I nodded for Ron to start first. He poured some lotion into his hands, rubbed them vigorously to warm the lotion and then reached down to begin applying the lotion to Denise's shoulders.

She tensed immediately, knowing it was not me who had touched her, but then relaxed some as he moved his hands along her back. In another moment she had accepted the idea and was again totally relaxed. Ron looked up and grinned, and then nodded toward his wife. We both knew the next minute would tell us which direction this day was going to go.

I warmed up the lotion and got into position to touch Annette right at the base of the neck. Reaching out, I gently, but firmly, put my hands on the base of her neck and slid them outward along the tops of her shoulders.

Within seconds the young woman knew it was not her husband touching her and she reacted in a perfectly womanly fashion – she shut down all sensual input, concentrating on the potential violation of her body. Her body tensed from head to toe, with the muscles standing out on her shapely legs, her thighs, her back and her arms. Her buttocks had squeezed together so tightly it would take a vise to open them. She was entirely rigid. Large goose bumps covered her outstretched body. I knew the next touch was certainly the moment of truth.

I took more lotion on my hands and slowly spread it down across her shoulders along her back to the tops of her ribcage. Then I moved back up her back, putting strength into my fingertips as I retraced the trail of lotion across her back. She did not relax, but she did nothing to stop the massage either. I looked at Ron and he nodded for me to go ahead, and then returned to Denise's back. We had worked on the two women just a few minutes and Annette was still frozen and rigid and I was thinking we should not put her through this any longer when Denise saved the day – and on purpose I am sure. As Ron made a stroke down her spine almost to the top of her cheeks, she let out a slow, almost imperceptible moan.

"Ahhhhhhhhh," and then lapsed into silence again. I felt Annette respond to the barely audible sound almost immediately, slowing relaxing her body by degrees until she was entirely limp under my hands on the blanket. I looked up at Ron and saw a look of total surprise on his face, followed by a wide grin. He gave me a 'thumb's up,' which I returned and we slowly began to work on each other's wife as carefully and respectfully as we could.

Ron was the first to reach the buttocks, and slowly massaged them, pulling them apart as he did. Denise did not move a muscle to restrain him, but let him see everything he wanted to see. From where I was I could clearly see her little puckered anus gape open each time he spread her cheeks, and her pussy gape open each time he ran his hands down inside her thighs, pulling her lips apart. Denise had told me how exciting it was to feel the cool rush of air into her different holes when they were spread open and I knew that she was probably picturing me with my hands on her ass giving her pleasure. I was sure she would be wet by now, but would in no way disrespect or embarrass her by checking.

I had moved from Annette's lower back to her feet, believing that I should give her a little more time before getting too personal. She thanked me by shifting her weight slightly, thus moving her legs farther apart. I now had an unobstructed view of her neatly trimmed pussy from behind . . . and could stare to my hearts content without anyone noticing.

She clearly loved the foot massage, for she shifted her weight twice more, and now her legs were as wide open as Denise's – and the view was terrific.

I realized Ron was much farther along than me and didn't want him to rub too long in the same spot, knowing that was irritating to Denise. I caught his eye, made a circle with one thumb and forefinger, and then stuck the other forefinger in and out of the circle. He seemed dubious, looking down at Denise and then back up at me. I nodded encouragement.

The next time he spread Denise's cheeks he lightly touched her tight little asshole, ringing it gently with his index finger, and then resting it right on the opening. The third time he did so, she responded, pushing up ever so slightly with her knees. He looked at me and smiled, then slowly pushed the finger up her ass until it was totally encased. I was ecstatic, and he was clearly enjoying himself as well.

I turned my attention back to Annette and moved to her thighs and began going up the outside and coming back down the inside. As I continued to methodically massage in this fashion, each time with a little more pressure, I was rewarded by seeing her tiny asshole open ever so slightly. This girl had definitely not had anal penetration, I thought, she is just too tight. My downward motion also opened her pussy and, on the next revolution of my hands she carefully opened her legs more, knowing what I was seeing.

Finally, I could wait no longer and on the next trip up her thighs and across her cheeks, I gently rimmed her asshole with my index finger, she tensed for a moment and then relaxed. The next time up I rimmed it again and then rested it on her opening. This time she responded more definitely, squeezing her cheeks in an attempt to close them. That was as far as I was going to go.

I turned my attention back to Ron and Denise and he had her ass so greased up he was easily sliding in and out, fucking her in the ass with his finger. I signaled him to use his thumb in her ass and his middle finger in her pussy. He gave me a questioning glance, looked once as his wife, who was now just getting a leg and foot massage, and then nodded.

Denise did not waver, but accepted both his thumb and finger. When he inserted his finger he quickly looked up at me, somewhat guardedly. I knew she was wet, and was glad for it. He saw the look in my eyes and went back to work.

Then, Annette surprised the hell out of both of us. Maybe she sensed she was the odd man out, or maybe it just took her a while to make up her mind. Whatever the case, she casually moved her arms down to her sides, slid her hands up on her buttocks, and slowly spread them apart. Ron's eyes almost bugged out of the sockets as he watched his wife continue to spread her cheeks until her tiny asshole was wide open. I looked at him and nodded for him to come over and work on his own wife if he wanted, but he just shook his head and nodded toward her ass. "Go!" he mouthed to me – and I went.

I loaded up my finger with spit and then rimmed her asshole gently several times, she slowly raised a little on her knees, pushing against my finger as she did. I then stopped at the hole opening and she visibly pushed up against my finger. When it slid in I was in nirvana; she was so tight and warm and accepting. It was hard to go slow and gentle, but I did, and was rewarded with her legs spreading even farther. After about the tenth thrust, I slid my other hand down to her pussy and received no resistance as I spread the lips with my thumb and index finger and slipped the middle finger into her, then back out and along her slit up to her clitoris. She was moving on me then, and I alternately fucked her ass and her pussy for a couple of minutes before pulling out and lightly patting a 'thanks' on her cute little buns.

Ron came out of Denise also and the two of us stood up and walked down to the surf. Swimming out to the reef we pulled ourselves up and sat down gently to protect our engorged hard-ons from the rocks. I was not sure what he was feeling, but I was almost numb from what had just happened – both with Denise and with Annette.

"Do you know she just let you do something she has never let me do?" Ron asked quietly. I looked at him, startled, and concerned that I had gone over the line and ruined the entire day.

"I had no idea, Man, or I never would have gone there," I said, meaning every word. He had been looking back up toward the dunes, but now fixed his eyes on mine. They were friendly, not at all reserved.

"Hey, I don't blame you, Cal," he said. "I would have done the same thing . . . in fact I was doing the same thing. I don't blame her, either, I am just amazed that she accepted anything today. She came here with the idea that this was just going to be a fun get-together, and that all we would probably do was get naked."

"Have we spoiled it for her?" I asked.

"I don't know, we won't know until we see her," he said. We sat in silence for a while, reveling in what we had been allowed to do, and anxious that we may have done too much.

"When I told her about the night in the pool she had a hard time believing that either Denise or you would allow such a thing," Ron said, breaking the silence. "It really threw her for a loop. Sex, for her, has always been something that is totally private and not to be shared . . . she doesn't even like me talking about it. And everything has to be so sterile, missionary position only, no oral – although she has loosened up on that somewhat – but definitely nothing anal – not until today that is."


"Are we straight between us?" I asked, looking at the other man. His open smile was all the answer I needed.

"I'm just a little jealous that I didn't get firsts," he said.

"But you have got firsts," I said. "You are the first man other than myself to ever fuck my wife in the 25 years we have been married – either with his dick or his finger."

"I wondered about that," he said thoughtfully. "She seemed very hesitant that night."

"She was scared to death," I said, knowing my wife. "But she wanted to please me . . . and just to let you know, she did enjoy it, in a womanly sort of way." He nodded.

The women walked out from behind the dunes with little plastic bags in their hands and headed for a pile of shells that had washed up high on the beach in the last storm. Denise had spotted the shells earlier and knew from experience there would be good hunting in such a find.

They were squatting like children sifting through the shells and giving out little excited shrieks every time they found something interesting. I knew they were having fun with the shells, but also that they were letting us know everything was alright between us. I saw Ron smiling as he watched them from a distance. Then I saw him frown.

A male figure was walking slowly along the water's edge toward our location. I knew the man immediately.

"Don't worry," I said. "That's old Jeebers, he's a beachcomber who walks this beach just about every day. He has lots of tales to tell and has a wealth of knowledge about shells and things from the sea. Denise just adores him, and he loves to look at her body. He's harmless, though."

Denise spotted the man a few minutes later and called to him. He walked up the beach to the two women and we could see introductions taking place. Then Denise pointed out toward us and Ron and I waved a greeting. Jeebers waved back and then turned his attention to the two naked young ladies who had squatted back down by the shells giving him a view to kill for. Ron and I watched the three for almost an hour, occasionally sharing light conversation as we watched.

Finally Jeebers wandered off and the women stashed their shells by the blankets and came into the water, swimming up to us with smiles on their faces.

"Jeebers thinks he's died and gone to heaven," I said, smiling, and looked directly at Annette. She returned the look with friendly, yet still shy, eyes. I realized that it was me that was blushing and I looked away for a minute. When I looked back she was smiling even more and we both knew why.

"You guys didn't finish your jobs," Denise teased lightly. "We had to do our fronts all by ourselves." Ron and I looked at each other sheepishly and the girls had a laugh at our expense.

"Are you sure you did a good enough job?" I asked, "I wouldn't want you to get burned in the wrong places."

The question hung out there like a thick fog on a cold morning, with all four of us knowing what it would mean if we went back up to the blankets to put lotion on the women's fronts.

"Well, I definitely wouldn't mind," Denise said lightly, looking at me with a smile. "After all, we really didn't give ourselves a massage . . . at least not everywhere." Annette's quick smile and immediate blush said more than words in the ensuing silence. 'Damn,' I thought, 'They laid there and masturbated after we left.' I looked over their heads to Ron and he was as astonished as I. Then, before anyone could say anything else, the two women turned and swam toward the shore.

When we reached the blankets, each woman was laying on her own blanket with arms slightly outstretched and legs slightly spread. If we wanted more than that we would have to re-arrange them. They had also covered their eyes with their rolled-up towels. It would be up to us what happened next.

I looked carefully at Ron with a question in my eyes. He nodded instantly and picked up the lotion by Denise's side.

I let Ron lead again, but this time I kept pace with him as he slowly and deliberately massaged the lotion into every inch of my woman's body: beginning with a face massage, moving to the shoulders, spending a much greater time on the breasts, then moving to the feet, calves, thighs and last – and for the longest period of time -- on her inner thighs and pubic area.

Finally – and I thought the time would never come as I followed his leadership – he spread her legs wide, pulled her knees up until her feet were flat on the blanket, and wet the head of his penis with her juices by gently poking it almost in and then back out of her swollen outer lips.

She lay still for the first few partial thrusts, and then began to rock up to meet him with each downward thrust of his hips until he held back no longer and slid all the way into her, holding himself there for a minute or two as she moved back and forth on him with her own pelvic thrusts. Then he began to slowly pull all the way out, causing a slight sucking sound as he exited her squeezing lips, before plunging all the way back in, burying his manhood in her all the way to the shaft.

Annette, bless her heart, just was unable to let go. She did not fight my adjusting her so I could enter, nor did she resist my foreplay or initial entry into her vagina. But she was as tense as a virgin on her first date . . . which really wasn't all that bad for me because it made her that much tighter and physically stimulating.

Denise saved the day again, allowing a low moan to softly escape her slightly parted lips during one of Ron's deep thrusts. I felt the younger woman slowly relax after that, her legs spreading wider and her pelvis rising to meet me slightly as I worked myself into her the same way Ron had my wife.

For the next few minutes everything was quiet except for the sound of the surf and the voyeuristic gulls who swooped over us from time to time, crying with their haunting call.

I don't know what Ron was watching, but I had a hard time taking my eyes off Denise as she lay there, responding to each thrust with a slight quiver as he reached bottom, her breast flowing gently across her chest and back again with each thrust. From time to time I moved my gaze to Annette's shapely little body, watching her small breasts bounce lightly each time I bottomed out, and staring intently at her tight little pussy as it spread each time to receive me, and then almost closed as I withdrew.

The moment could not last and Ron and I started moving faster at almost the same time. The women kept pace with their own rhythmic responses to our movements, and our bodies began to make slight slapping noises as they met at the end of each thrust.

The noise just hastened our orgasms, and Ron and I came within seconds of each other, laying forward on our elbows just above the wonderful bodies of our wives as we reveled in that last few moments when you still are trying to thrust but your body refuses, burying the penis as far into the vagina as possible so the semen would have the best possible chance to achieve its natural purpose. What a rush . . . every time!

The girls wisely allowed us the moment of revelry, laying passively below us on the outside, but squeezing in their wonderful, womanly way on the inside as they gave us one last post-orgasmic thrill before we pulled out.

We pulled out reluctantly, gazed down at the two beautiful women laying there below us, and then walked to the surf, again swimming to the reef to talk.

"Did she ever let loose and just enjoy it?" Ron asked, almost apologetically.

"Yep," I said, "and it was great. Better than I could have dreamed. How about Denise?" I asked, knowing the answer before it came.

"Damn, Cal, she went with it right from the start!" he said in awe. "It was even better than in the pool." I smiled, and he let out a sigh. "I'm sorry I sound so excited about fucking your wife, man, but things haven't been all that great at home, lately." I looked at him closely, concerned for him and his wife. He just shrugged.

"I've tried everything, and she never says 'No,' or avoids me in any way . . . it's just not like it once was."

"How long ago was it you told her about the night with us in the pool?" I asked.

"Do you think that might be it?" he asked, frowning slightly as he considered the thought. "I guess I told her within a week or so. I didn't want to hide anything from her; that is the worse way for things to get blown out of proportion."

"She might have been reacting to that," I said, hoping my moment of pleasure had not ruined these new friends' marriage. "It could even be subconscious."

We sat quietly for a while, considering what had just happened and, I think, both of us were worrying slightly about what might happen as a result of our actions.

The girls appeared at the edge of the dunes, and walked slowly to the water, their light laughter wafting across the water to our welcome ears.

"Well, it doesn't sound like they have any problem with anything right now," I offered, hoping to lighten the atmosphere.

"You may have put your finger on the problem," Ron said. "I hope so."

The girls swam out to us and hopped up on the reef, each sitting down by her own husband, on the outside, leaving the two men in the middle.

I pulled Denise to me and kissed her longingly on the lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck and held the kiss for a couple of minutes, thrilling me with her tongue in a way only she can.

We had stopped kissing and looked smilingly at the other couple as they remained locked together. We slipped off the reef and swam away, walking out of the surf hand-in-hand and strolled back to the blankets, sitting down and touching each other while looking deeply into each other's eyes. Our love was immense, and had neither gotten better or worse because of today.