When Wishes Come True Ch. 02

Story Info
Teresa tells Mark about her week.
5.8k words
4.43
107.2k
16
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark couldn't wait to hear what his wife had to say about what had happened to her during this full week of work. He knew it must be fairly significant based on all the extended hours she had been working. He also had a feeling he was about to hear something fairly HOT due to all the buildup Teresa had given to it. His wife was not one for exaggerating, so Mark was bracing himself for something pretty big.

Mark and Teresa both changed, cleaned up a bit, and drove over to their favorite place in town to just sit, unwind, and talk. Ken's was perfect for this, as it was very low-key, and normally almost completely empty.

Tonight was no exception. The couple wandered in and found a quiet little corner table where they could whisper quietly over a couple of Coronas to each other and have pretty much complete privacy.

"Man, she is really something special," thought Mark to himself as he quietly glanced over at his wife across the table from him. Teresa was busy wiping their table off with a napkin, so she was oblivious to her husband's admiring glances. Though his wife was every bit an Amazon type woman, she was also obviously quite well educated.

He really considered himself the luckiest man alive! Not only was his wife totally HOT but she was also very intelligent.

It was at that point that Mark had his little accident! He was sitting there, eyeing his hottie wife, daydreaming to himself, and he wasn't paying attention for a moment, so the wet glass he was holding in his hand became slippery, and it completely slipped from his grasp!

The glass bounced a bit, the beer sloshed, the cup turned over startled Mark, and he attempted to grab and upright the glass just as it slipped past his hand and shattered on the impact of the table they were sharing!

"Damn!" Mark cried out, jumping out of his chair and seizing the wrist of his cut hand with his other hand. Teresa looked down at the white and yellow explosion of glass and foam that was unfolding on the table directly in front of her.

"Are you ok honey? Did you cut yourself?" Teresa asked, jumping up from the table to avoid being covered in beer herself, and walking around toward Mark to check on him.

Mark was completely embarrassed now! He nodded and looked at his wife, feeling both embarrassed by his clumsiness and happy with the sudden attention his wife was paying him. It was still nice to know that she genuinely cared about him.

"Here, let me see it," said Teresa, taking Marks cut hand in both of hers. Teresa dubbed the flow of blood with a clean napkin from the table.

"Well, it doesn't look too bad," continued his wife. "It doesn't appear that you will need stitches anyway!"

"Whew! That's a relief anyway," answered Mark. "Are you sure it won't?"

Teresa smiled at her husband. Even after all these years, he STILL had to question her, even though deep down he had to KNOW she was right.

She was ALWAYS right about this sort of thing. "I'm pretty sure tough guy! I would think that a butterfly band aid is all it will take to make your boo boo as good as new," teased the young blond.

"Here, let's sneak back to the bathroom clean it all up, and have a look at it," she said, directing her husband back to the unisex bathroom which also had a lock on it so that she could fix her man up in private.

"No, over here," said Teresa, giving her husband a course correction. With the shock and minor pulsing pain of the cut, Mark was heading directly into the storage room, rather than the rest room!

"Ooops. Thanks," grinned Mark at his wife. Once again he gained an appreciation for all that his wife did for him. Teresa had pretty much always been there for him. She looked out for him and loved him. It was a very nice and secure feeling she gave him.

As they entered the rest room and locked the door, Teresa set Mark down on the toilet seat, taking a large band aid from her purse which she always carried around, just in case. With her job as a physical therapist, you just never knew sometimes what you might run into, and on several occasions, she had needed all of the first aide equipment she carried in her over-sized purse.

At that moment, Mark was completely oblivious to anything around him. Teresa had moved in close to him, and the only thing in the world that became relevant to him was the soft scent of her hypnotic perfume! Mark suddenly realized that his cock was stiffening in his jeans as he took in his wife's scent, and looked at her carefully as she scrutinized over his cut, searching for any stray shards of glass that might have gotten lodged into his cut hand.

"So are you going to tell me about what all happened at work this week?" asked Mark as he watched his wife bandage his cut hand.

"Well, I guess you could say it was pretty much a bad experience, but knowing you (mister pervert), you might not think it's so negative at all!" teased Teresa.

This was all it took. She totally had Mark's full attention now. It was obviously something having to do with sex! "YES!" thought Mark to himself.

"So what has your role been this week with this guy you've been doing physical therapy for?" Mark asked, correctly guessing what it was all about.

"It was almost as though I was the Halfway Home's resident nurse, psychologist, and doctor all rolled into one," beamed Teresa.

"So did you have trouble with this guy you were assigned to help, or has it gone ok?" asked Mark, again correctly guessing where the conversation was headed.

Teresa nodded. "Yeah, that 'guy', or Tyrone has been pretty much my entire responsibility since I started there. And I have to tell you - some things have happened, and I'm not even sure how to tell you about them! For one thing, I definitely hope that a lot of people don't' find out about this, as it could end up being a problem for me. I would guess that I would probably lose my job and even get my license revoked."

Teresa could see that Mark was on the edge of his seat taking in her every word. She totally loved having his complete, full, and undivided attention. She could FEEL him hanging on her every word. It was actually giving her quite the rush.

I'm sure you don't want to hear all the sordid details though, so I won't bore you with it all. We can just go back out to the table, finish our beers, and head for home," teased Teresa.

"Are you crazy? I'm dying to know what the heck happened! You simply HAVE to tell me! Now stop teasing, and get on with the story before I burst!" exclaimed Mark.

Teresa found it difficult to suppress a deep laugh from inside. This was turning out to be so much more fun than she had imagined. She only hoped Mark's feelings didn't change after she shared with him the events that had transpired throughout this last week.

She looked closely at her husband and continued to be pretending to be deeply debating whether or not to fill him in. "Well, let's go back out, get a couple new beers, this time BE CAREFUL with yours, and I'll tell you about it all."

"YES!" answered Mark, truly feeling ecstatic that at last he was going to hear what had been going on.

For the next hour or so, Mark and his wife sat back at the corner table in Ken's, with Mark hanging on his wife's every syllable, listening in fascination as she recounted the details of what had happened over the last week since she had started her job working with Tyrone.

Teresa began, "I was immediately informed by Dr. Holmes when I started this job that it would be my task to get Tyrone back up on his feet again after his pulled muscle. The tricky part of it all is, Tyrone had become a fairly infamous character there at the halfway house. It seemed that he had an uncontrollable libido -> literally uncontrollable, to the point where he was constantly jacking off all the time. Not just in private, but even when he was around other inmates and staff. The word was, he had been harassing any females (guards, nurses, janitors, etc.) that would come within a 10 mile radius of him!" said Teresa.

Mark just sat there, carefully listening to everything his wife had to tell him. He would nod and smile in response, but said nothing.

Teresa continued. "It was getting so bad that Tyrone had to be separated from the other inmates and they were considering placing him in solitary until it would be time for him to be released. Dr. Holmes told me all these facts, and also told me that it would be great if I could figure out a way to prevent this solitary from happening. His worry was that if we did that, Tyrone would simply be all the worse off when his sentence was completed. The desire was to keep him as socialized as possible."

"Wow, so you really were asked to do quite a bit more than just PT with this guy," offered Mark.

"No doubt! As Tyrone's PT specialist, I had been given the responsibility to not only get him back on his feet, but also I had to watch him & keep track of him most of the time when I was working throughout that week. It was pretty much a full time job.

Tyrone had been raised a typical inner city black kid. His father had been in jail for years, and Tyrone had never seen him. His mother had gotten sick when he was just a toddler, and had died shortly thereafter. His was a classic sad story.

With no living relatives, he had become a ward of the states at a young age. The only bright spot in the kid's life was the fact that he was a natural on the football field. He was exceptionally talented, and could very likely have a future in the NFL someday, if he could find someone to take him under their wing and look out for him.

Tyrone had certainly grown into a handsome young man. At "18" years of age, he stood around 6'2" tall, and weighed about 240 pounds. He was no small boy, and this was another reason the others seemed to shun him.

"When you just sat down and dealt with Tyrone on a one on one basis, he was actually a really neat kid. Part of my job was to try to figure out and help him resolve why he would always get so excited and anti-social."

This struck Mark as odd. "Anti-social?!? It sounds more to me like he was being too social, not antisocial!"

"Yeah, at first glance one would probably think that. However, to be perfectly honest, I believe Tyrone was scaring people off with his intense sexual drive! That was his biggest problem. He was completely unable to control it, and it scared people away and got him into trouble!" said Teresa.

She continued, "And you know how people can be! Whenever they are intimidated by something or someone is a little bit different, they always make fun or demoralize whoever or whatever is different in order to feel OK about themselves."

"So, to make a long story short, due to the fact that Tyrone was never able to get close to anybody, he wound up becoming a total loner," said Teresa very sadly.

"Yeah, I can understand that," said Mark, remembering his own teen years. "Kids can get pretty cruel."

"The good news, I actually WAS able to make some progress with him - at least for awhile. Tyrone was assigned to spend several hours each day with me in my PT room, which is pretty much my own private office -- that is actually quite spacey. I have a TV in there, a couch, a desk with a computer, a table, etc."

"All the comforts of home," laughed Mark.

"The first day was definitely interesting, and dare I say, eye opening! No matter what I did, I wasn't able to keep him from trying to masturbate in my presence. To begin with, I spent hours just working on keeping him from taking his penis out of his pants -- then several more hours trying to get him to stop rubbing it from the outside of his pants!"

"You're kidding," exclaimed Mark, completely amazed at the idea of some guy just pulling his cock out in front of a total stranger - particularly one as hot as his wife, and playing with himself.

"Ummm, no I'm not kidding. Not one bit. In fact, it was a good thing they had warned me about it. You can just imagine my surprise. Here I am sitting at my desk, with him sitting on the couch right next to my desk. We're just talking about everyday things, when all at once, the guy just undoes his pants, and pulls out the biggest and blackest cock you have ever seen in your life and just starts playing with it right in front of me!" exclaimed Teresa, the surprise and exasperation showing on her face.

Mark definitely knew this story was going to be interesting now. All this time he had fantasized about his wife getting it on with another guy - it had ALWAYS been a well endowed black guy! Now as part of her job, she was forced to deal with an oversexed guy pulling out his incredible cock and playing with it in front of her! Mark couldn't have imagined a better scenario in his wildest dreams!

"Yeah, I could see where that might be a bit distracting to the whole conversation," laughed Mark, feeling his arousal increase as he looked over at his wife who was blushing profusely as she looked back at him and continued the story.

Teresa got very serious all at once.

"Mark, you know I completely love you, and have always been 100% devoted to you and have always enjoyed our sex life. I have been completely honest with you all of our lives together, and I'm not about to deviate from that now. So I have to be honest with you as I tell you the rest of this story."

Mark took a long drink of his Corona, practically draining his glass.

"I hate to sound naive or silly, but in being completely honest, I had no idea that penis's got that as big as what Tyrone was playing with! This guy was, and I'm not exaggerating, probably twice as long as you and 2 or 3 times as thick. When he just whipped it out and started playing with it -- I was pretty much in completely shock, and had absolutely no idea what the hell to do!"

"Oh my God, really?" asked Mark, unsure of what else to say to his wife, but seriously hoping she would continue telling this story, and not leave out a single detail!

"Serious as a heart attack! Of course, I was also informed by the night staff that he would also jack off all night in his bed. The night security person was actually a woman, and I'm pretty sure she was getting off watching him masturbate all night every night."

"What makes you say so?" asked Mark.

"Well, she was obviously getting worked up about it when she told me about it. She was definitely aroused; you could see it a mile away. I have to admit, as she described him stroking his incredibly long and thick shaft until he would cum all over everything, I got a bit aroused myself!" confessed Teresa.

"The fact that he was jerking off in his room all night wasn't really a problem for anyone, since at least he was alone at that time!" Teresa grinned at her husband who was simply sitting at the table, staring at her in disbelief!

"Wow, I had no idea THAT is what you have been dealing with!" laughed Mark.

Teresa grinned at her husband. "Oh it gets better! Just wait. According to the night security guard, 'His sheets would be so full of sperm in the morning it looked like a gang bang had taken place in his bed the night before'!" continued Teresa, intentionally providing even more details to her husband since she could tell that his interest was piqued and he was getting aroused. She was also aroused, just from telling the story, so she hoped that it would all be ok with Mark, due to his little fantasy thing he had been so stuck on lately.

That was one thing she could not understand about her husband. The idea of another guy getting with her had always seemed to excite him. She never understood it, but with all that had happened this last week, she decided it would definitely work to her advantage. At least she might not have to deal with Mark being mad at her along with everything else that had happened!

Mark found himself squirming in his chair as he listened to her story become sexier and sexier. He could feel his erection throbbing under his button fly jeans and suddenly felt grateful that his hardon was hidden under the table! He had the craziest desire to sneak his hand under the table and stroke himself as he imagined this guy doing exactly that in front of his hot young wife!

"The rumor floating around pretty much the entire staff there that he was -- well, how do I put this? Rather well-endowed for such a young boy. Well, they didn't stay rumors very long, as the kid had no problem with whipping it out in front of pretty much anyone and playing with it!"

Teresa thought she might have heard a slight moan escape from her husband. "You OK?" she asked him.

Mark cleared his throat - louder than he meant to. "I'm fine, keep going with your story!"

"Well, as I've already told you, to put it bluntly, the rumors were completely correct! In fact, I would say that they weren't exaggerated even slightly! Tyrone has the largest erection I've ever seen in my life! And in the job I've been in, I've seen more than a few. It was 12 and half inches long from the tip to the base, believe it or not!"

This little tid-bit took Mark by surprise a bit. "I wonder -- did she measure it at some point, or what?" thought Mark to himself, but fearing to interrupt his wife as she told this incredible story.

"Actually, I believe that, unfortunately for him, his incredible endowment was part of the problem. His sexual drive seemed to somehow have increased to match the incredible size of his erection, and it was simply too much for an adolescent boy to deal with! It was literally driving him crazy."

"I'm not sure how smart it was assigning ME to this boy to begin with. Being a young, attractive, blonde woman, with a body like I have (and I'm not trying to be cocky or anything, but compared to the other folks that work there, I'm sure I stood out a bit to Tyrone)."

"I just bet you did," grinned Mark at his wife.

"It just seemed pretty dangerous to me at first. It was as if we were baiting him or something, and I was the live bait!"

"And some FINE looking bait at that, I might add," offered Mark.

"It almost seemed like we were storing gasoline fairly close to a pretty large fire. However, when I asked Dr Holmes about it, his answer was that they believed that having an actual, real life attractive young woman dealing with Tyrone might actually have a calming effect on him. They hoped that he might behave better for a young woman. That was what they hoped anyway!"

"I could see where that might work," said Mark. "Often guys will behave MUCH better for women than men - but then, sometimes that whole idea could backfire too..."

"Yeah, well, don't jump too far ahead of me here! The good thing was, at least at first, the idea seemed to work very well. After some time, Tyrone started talking to me and relating to me as a person and not just a chick with a big bubble butt, breasts, and nice legs."

Mark winked at his wife as she continued.

"He talked about how he liked being out in the woods and that he liked to play checkers and other board and card games. I saw this as an opportunity to get to know him better, so I brought in our chess & checker boards and half a dozen other games to play with him to pass the time and get him to talk and open up to me a bit."

"Good thinking," offered Mark.

"Yeah, this was definitely the best idea I had with this whole situation. It really worked the best - maybe too well. I think I got lulled into a false sense of security. Mostly I did because he opened up so much to me at this time, and seemed to be doing so well. He started to open up & tell me about his problems and began confiding things to me - even about his problems with his sexuality. This was a pretty good conversation we had over a friendly game of checkers-"

"You know I know I'm not the only one who jacks off a lot around here," offered Tyrone.

"What do you mean? Teresa asked.

"Well, first of all, I'm sorry for talking about jacking off and everything in front of you. It's just, being penned up in here makes things pretty difficult for a young man," continued Tyrone.

12