When Worlds Collide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That thought sobered her some and she drew her hand away, setting plush lips in a grim line and reminding herself that she hated the half-elf that slept on the other side of the door. With her tiny fist, she pounded at the carved wood, startling him from sleep and not stopping the rhythmic pounding until the portal was wrenched open on its hinges. Emerald eyes glared down at her as she painted her most arrogant grin on those darkly kissable lips. Leaning her shoulder against the stone doorjamb, she lowered the fist and set it on the exaggerated tilt of her hip as she leaned in a most salacious posture. The fold of her dressing robe had split in this maneuver, without her hand to hold it demurely at her throat, it displayed a rather generous portion of her ample breasts invitingly.

Emerald eyes bore down into hers with obvious discontent, he was just as exhausted as she was and she was no Nilrem. Sandy blonde hair hung over his forehead in rakish disarray, and he was bared to the waist. In only his leather breeches, fitting snug against the thickly corded muscles of his thighs, she allowed herself a leisurely perusal of catching him ... how did Nilrem put it? ... ah yes, unawares. His shoulders were broader than any full blooded elf, the rise and fall of his well muscled chest matching the anger in his eyes. Arms like whipcords braced his hands on the door and jamb, and his stomach clenched the lines of muscles to force air out in a low, threatening growl. The strong lines of his face were squared, high cheekbones, stubbled jaw and deeply set eyes that gleamed with preternatural ferociousness, centered with a long, aquiline nose. She'd awoken The Wolf in a foul mood and his interrupted rest had him spoiling for a battle and Sherridan was always there to supply one. The deep timbre of his voice rumbled from somewhere in his to escape his lips through clenched teeth. "What do you want?"

"I come bearing a message," she murmured, her voice in a low purr. Exasperated, his hands dropped to his sides in clenched fists, as if he were forcibly keeping himself from closing them around her lovely neck and squeezing the arrogant breath out of her. Her smile was even more infuriating, and he seemed to shake with the need to cause her bodily harm.

"This could not wait until later in the day?" Of course it could have, but she would do nothing of the sort. His distress only spurred her on even more. What difference would it make if she told him now or later in the day? Nilrem was already gone, and the timing would not matter. However, if she was to be roused from bed and disturbed, so would he.

"I thought you'd rather like knowing that Nilrem has left the city." The feigned sweetness in her voice dropped the news mercilessly, stunning him into a shocked silence while his jaw went slack and he blinked at her. Dusky lashes lowered slightly over pale blues, remembering those soft lips as they crushed her own beneath them, swallowing her cries of delight that he invoked in her. Her breath suddenly came short at the flashing memory of her vivid dream, leaving her body in a heightened state of sensitivity. Ebony skin flushed under the color, renewing the heat that blazed through her only moments before and she returned her crystal blue eyes to his own fiery emerald ones. His nostrils flared, sensing the change as he drew a deep lungful of her aroma, perfumed by the musky sweetness of her arousal.

When Michael spoke again, his tone was far more controlled than earlier. "Why did he tell you this?"

"I asked myself the same question, but who questions his motives?" A silvery white brow arched, challenging his logic and his dominance with the simple gesture, one she used so often. Her eyes drank him in, blatantly aware of how he watched her do it, icy blues flowing over his darkly tanned skin. Heat poured off of him in waves, bathing her in his warmth and igniting her senses in a fiery torrent of desire as her eyes settled on the clenched fists of his hands, remembering those well, too. It may have only been a dream, but it was too vivid not to remember. She knew they were calloused from years of working with the rough earth, and as strong as the rest of him with the power to wield life and death both by calling upon the fury of Mother Nature or dealing the blows himself with twin scimitars. Everything about him exuded strength and determination, from the corded muscles of his body to the piercing glare of his emerald eyes, but he couldn't control everything, including his traitorous body's reaction to her scent. The Wolf smelled heat, desire and hunger evident in the tensing of his body and the bulge straining painfully against the containment of leather breeches.

"Indeed, who questions his motives ... but he chooses the one with no sense to tell the news." Michael's jaw clenched, muscle working under the stubble of a few days growth in whiskers. He was trying to diffuse the obvious reaction by picking a fight.

Sherridan grinned, full of dark promise as she pushed off of the doorway she was leaning, giving his eyes a show of her plump mounds bouncing against each other from her movement, inviting him to test her softness with his work hardened hands. "No sense, eh? I must have no taste either..." Her cryptic reply came as she took a step away and turned her back to him, making her way to her room to leave him with the frustration she'd been left with and will have to expend once she gets behind the security of her own doors. Things didn't quite turn out that way, though.

Only a few steps away from his door, his hand caught her around the arm, seizing her with an iron grip and whirling him around to face him. "Now what's that supposed to mean?" Michael growled, full lips curled back in the beginnings of a snarl. Her only reply to that was the feigned saccharine smile that served to infuriate him even more and he released her arm quickly, turning around to stalk back into his bedchamber. Now, she hated to see him go, but she enjoyed watching him leave. Watching him until he disappeared past the portal of his doorway, a silvery brow arched when he did not slam the door closed as he was usually wont to do. Temptation beckoned from that opening, whispering her name with promises of mischief and torment she could cause just from entering his room, or would she be tempting fate and entering to face his scimitars in a whirling death. The decision came quickly, her bare feet padding back towards the doorway as she slipped into a room almost identical to her own. His gear littered the racks and pegs with meticulous care as she did her own, but the drapes were thrown open to the glory of the morning and the sun burned in her eyes for a moment. Her hand lifted to shield her sensitive eyes and she heard the rings skate over the curtain rod as they were drawn closed.

No sooner than she had closed the door and flipped the latch, was she in his arms, steel strength pinning her to the wood while his mouth crushed down upon hers, devouring the sound of her surprise to make her dreams pale in comparison. Plush lips parted for his tongue to invade her mouth, exploring the sweetness within as hers responded. Their tongues stroked and played, memorizing the taste of each other's mouths until no part of the sweet recesses were unknown. His fingers had threaded into the silken white strands of her hair, clenching handfuls to hold her there while her arms wound around him, tiny nails digging into his bared back and her own arching to press closer. Michael released one handful to tug at the loose knot of her sash, the robe spilling open at his call while he laid claim to her mouth and his hand found the luxurious feel of her pliant skin. That feral growl returned, vibrating in his throat as he pressed to her bared breasts, his heat searing her skin and invoking the muted whimper underneath his kiss. Pulling at her thigh, he hooked a knee over his hip as he ground the painful evidence of his arousal against her moist apex and kneaded the tender flesh of her thigh.

Finally releasing her mouth, she sucked in a deep gasp, hips tilting against the grind of his contained erection while her nails scored his back with livid marks in her passion. Her spine arched against the door, forcing the press of their heated flesh and sighed his name into the empty room. Inky fingers thread into sandy blonde hair, clenching her own handful as she lowered her lips against the stubble of his cheek and traced a blazing trail of kisses to his ear. Her teeth caught him there, capturing the delicate lobe of his pointed ear and closing her lips around it to suck. The assault on his sensitive elf's ear made him shiver against her, the sharp intake of breath displaying his pleasure as she continued to adore the flesh with careful nips, tracing the labyrinthine folds with her tongue. Her hips responded to his, grinding against the layer separating them from ultimate fulfillment with her own rapacious need of him. What questions she had of this moment were lost in the chaotic spin of her mind, lost to the desire.

Seizing her other thigh, he hooked the other knee over his hips as he held her suspended, pinned to that door. Long fingers squeezed the generous portions of her darkly skinned rump, massaging the muscle underneath before reaching for the split between. Sherridan's breath was hot against his ear as she sighed, breathing a soft word of encouragement that was almost unintelligible. The progression of his fingers delved into the moist cavern that waited for him and he revelled in the pleasure of her soft cry. With the rhythmic grind of his hips, his fingers pressed, exploring her lower lips just as he had explored her mouth, learning the delicate folds and petals of this dark flower. Her thighs had tightened on his waist, legs wound tightly around and her head tilted back against the door in a wild spray of silver-white hair. Michael devoured the meal of her throat hungrily, teeth catching the skin with sharp little nips as he growled again, the need almost too much to bear. Her answering purr was fuel for the fire.

Sherridan mapped him with her hands, burning the feel of his etched muscles into her memory as she roved over him, wanton for the feel of his flesh under his palms. His fingers plunged into her, deep as they could reach then withdrew, painting her lips with her own juices and tapping the engorged button of her arousal. Digging her nails into his shoulder, she could feel the fire building low in her belly, a swirling inferno that threatened to explode as he continued. As he rocked his body against hers, fingers invading her flesh curled to tease the most sensitive point of her inner cavern, lighting the fuse for the explosion then urging her ever closer. The fire in her belly boiled higher, washing over all containment and dousing her in the most delicious flames to explode in her head. Michael read the tension in her muscles instinctively, her mouth closing over hers to drink in her cries as she bathed his fingers in her liquid delight. As she shook, against him he pulled her away from the door.

With their mouths still fused, he carried her near weightless body to the bed where he sat on the edge, leaving her straddling his lap. Breathlessly she pulled her lips away to sear his throat with them, pouring her kisses in liquid heat over his skin as she learned the taste of his skin. Michael leaned back a bit in the bed, letting his head fall back as her hips ground into his still imprisoned flesh and her kisses burned a blazing trail over his chest. She heard him sigh as she reached his nipple, tongue flickering over the flat disk as her knees unfurled and she slowly slid lower. Catching the nipple between her teeth, Sherridan growled playfully, flicking the captured flesh with her tongue before she moved to the second one, repeating the gesture as she split his thighs and nestled herself between them. He was breathing hard, fingers threading into the tousled glory of her silken hair with one hand as he held himself upright with the other. Slim fingers found the leather closures, deftly working them undone while her kisses traced the muscles of his belly and by the time she knelt before him, his pants were around his ankles, soon to be discarded haphazardly. He'd sprang to life before her delighted eyes and she leaned in close to nuzzle the sweat slicked curves of her breasts against the thick length of him and she heard him sigh her name. It was the sweetest sound she'd ever heard and she rewarded it with the tender flick of her tongue against the throbbing head.

Slow, wet circles swirled around the swollen tip, bathing it in her hot breath while she turned her icy eyes up at him. Emerald pair watched her through slits, lips parted as he panted with a clenched fistful of her hair. Finally she closed her lips around the length and drew it deep into her mouth until she'd kissed the base and heard him growl his satisfaction. He urged the rise and fall of her lips with the hand in her hair as she adored his most sensitive flesh. No part of him went untasted, delighting in the moans of pure ecstasy that she evoked from him. With each rise, her tongue swirled round the head as her hand stroked the damp length, and with each fall, she moaned deep in her throat to vibrate against his captured flesh. Soon his other hand joined the first, woven in the silk and urging her with his coarse groans until it was too much to control. He pulled his fingers from silken tangles and caught her shoulders, pulling her away from the wonderful torture so that he may plunder her mouth again.


Michael stretched her out on the bed, pinning her with the weight of his solid form and his eager length pressed against her thighs. Burning under his kisses, Sherridan arched her breasts into his massaging hands, rolling the tender nipple between calloused thumb and forefinger. Soon his mouth replaced his hands, searing her flesh to the tune of her pitched gasp as her nails scored his back again, marking her territory. He sucked at each of the tender nubs hungrily, teeth grating sensitive flesh as she arched underneath him, her body begging for more. The plump mounds filled his hands, fingers clenching slightly, painfully aware of what his strength would do to her delicate body. Lips moved over her midnight skin, pausing slightly over the flat span of her stomach to nuzzle her tiny navel and spark an onslaught of tingles. He grinned up into her eyes as he felt her shiver underneath him, warm hands sliding over her curves as they slipped underneath her thighs and drew them apart, knees lifted slightly. His hands caught her hips securely and she whimpered, anticipation sending another raucous shiver through her body.

She didn't have to wait for long as his lips pressed a kiss to the ones at the apex of her thighs, sucking the damp skin through his teeth to be assaulted by his tongue. Her spine bowed off the bed, head tossing back with a wave of her wild hair and panted his name breathlessly. The sound of his name rolling off her lips only seemed to spur him on, coating her with languorous licks and spearing her with his tongue, deeply swirling around the button he'd strummed before with his fingers. Her fingers found a handful of his hair, something to hold on to while she writhed in wondrous delight underneath the man she though she hated. Such thoughts never touched on her mind, however, so lost she was to the firestorm blazing through her bloodstream and consuming her whole. Ravenous, he couldn't get enough of her taste, lapping at her cleft as she rocked her hips to meet the rhythm of his mouth. His teeth seized the center of her pleasure and held it captive with an adoring tongue while bolts of pleasure streaked through her body over and over again. Sherridan arched again, her breath caught in her throat as the shudder of release poured through her a second time. His hot furnace of a mouth closed over her opening, greedily drinking in the honey of her pleasure until the shaking had subsided.

Slowly returning to loom over her, she watched him breathlessly position himself between her legs before he lowered his mouth to hers. Tasting herself on his tongue only excited her more, arms winding around his neck as she caressed his shoulders and felt the slow entry of his thickness parting the tight confines of her slick flesh. Her nails found the flesh of his shoulders again, digging lightly as she was impaled by the full power of his desire until he was sheathed completely. Hilted in her warm, wet cavern, he paused, allowing her time to get accustomed to his invasion of flesh before he started the motion. The Firestorm bathed her again, raging in a wild tempest that swallowed her whole. Her knees framed his hips as hers swivelled underneath him, inner muscles clenching tightly as he rocked into her tender flesh. Michael's hips rose and fell, withdrawing himself almost fully to plunge into her with a soft grunt of effort while Sherridan matched tempo, their panting breaths keeping time to the mad fury of their bodies straining for their ultimate climax.

Her body shook as he drew his knees up and towered over her, hands clasping her hips firmly as he pounded her body with fierce, primal thrusts. Claiming her, body and soul, her body surrendered up to him with each pitched cry of delight, glacial blues watching him through slitted lids as his stomach muscles bunched and drove himself home, deep within her body. His thumb crossed over her thigh, stretching his hand over her lower abdomen as she bounced against his body, and found her excited flesh again to rub in quick little circles that sent shocks of pleasure racing through her skin to explode in her brain. Her name rolled off his tongue again, coupled with a muttered prayer as his body tightened, a growl escaping through his clenched teeth.

Sherridan lifted her arms, curling her fingers around his as she lifted herself into his lap, and wound her arms around his neck to hold on for dear life. Her lips found his as her hips retaliated, sending them both well over the edge of control, the kiss broken by the cry exploding from her lips and a growl from his, inner muscles clenching around his invasion of flesh in spasms of delight. Michael held her hips tightly against his, flesh melded to his lap, as his seed burst into her depths with her shuddering around him. His kisses bathed her face and throat as she shook with the aftershocks of their lovemaking, clinging to him almost desperately as she sagged against his strength with her head against his shoulder.

It was a long moment before Michael could move, waiting for his breathing and pulse to slow before he tenderly laid her back onto the pillow and rolled to her side. His arms drew her close, and she obligingly nestled against her soft curves against his side, one leg draped over his and her hand splayed over his chest. Sherridan made a pillow of his shoulder, smokey lashes buffeting her dark cheeks as she caught her breath, her heart still fluttering against her ribs. Their sweat slicked bodies tangled close, his hands were buried into her hair as she stretched up to press her dark lips against his, slowly enjoying his mouth as they lay spent on the tousled sheets. Icy blues met emerald, awash in the glow of their passion, as she brushed her fingertips over his cheek. Gently, he brushed a stray coil of white away from her forehead and she nuzzled his rough hands. Brushing her dark lips over his skin, her eyes flickered open to register the contrast of his flesh against hers.

Reality rushed in then and she picked up her head with a soft gasp, his eyes registering the realization in hers and they rolled away from each other as if the touch of their tangled bodies burned. The words they'd shared... the disdain in their eyes... the things they had done so often to torment each other at every given chance. Oh what had she done?! That seemed to be the problem, their touch did burn in too nice of a way, and Sherridan sat up on the side of the bed, afraid to look over her shoulder as she trembled. Her discarded robe was snatched up from the floor as she came off the edge of the bed in a rush, slender arms pushing through the sleeves and closing it over her nakedness. The sash was missing, but she didn't bother looking for it, keeping the disheveled robe closed over her bare body with tiny clenched fists. She heard her name behind her, but his voice seemed calling her from the other end of a distant tunnel. The latch was flipped and his heavy oaken door to deposit herself in the hallway. Moments later, her own door slammed shut hard enough to rattle the inkwell on his desk. Sound carried in the castle to turn a few heads in curiosity, but no one came calling to discover the source. To all who passed, the hall was quiet and empty while the Chosen took their rest to be able to protect them another day.