Where Is My Son Going To College Ch. 02

Story Info
She enjoys her son and his friends.
2.8k words
4.42
259.9k
35
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RubyBango
RubyBango
121 Followers

The weekend we spent camping was an awaking for us both. For me I learned to love my son as a man and a lover but still feeling him in my heart as my baby. For Billy it was an awaking to life as a man also he found me his mother a woman to be a greater joy than his experience with his Dad.

In all our years of marriage I had never guessed my husband and son were sexually involved. From what Billy has told me since our first weekend together he and his father only has sex on there trips and never at home or any time between trips. So maybe they were not fully gay maybe it was just love between father and son.

During the many trips when I was left home alone I found outside entertainment for my sexual needs and I had often shared my body with another woman and I did not consider my self a lesbian. Sometimes it was as part of a threesome and sometimes it was just a ladies night out. But I had needs and I found away of expressing my desires with both men and women.

After we came home from our wild camping trip Billy and I continued to enjoy one another as lovers. Then one morning at breakfast he said he had made a decision to go to college over in Bay City. I was of coursed disappointed but I did not let on how I felt. It was not all that far away and either of us could make the drive easy enough to visit. So on the first week of September we packed both cars, his and mine and delivered him to an apartment near the college in Bay City.

It was a somewhat remote and less hectic than most college town apartments. The Hidden villas were just that hidden. Still within walking distance to the college yet it was down near the river leading to the bay. Surrounded by trees it was one of the cleanest and finest apartment in the area. I was surprised by his choice and pleased.

Boxes, clothing and almost every thing out of his room was piled high in the center of each room. So I suggest we go out for lunch and then I would drive home and leave him to his own unpacking. However in the back of my mind I hoped we could have one more session of loving before I drove home to be alone. His apartment was on the ground by the pool.


As we walked around the pool a broad shouldered young man stood and introduced himself to us.

“HI” he said “I am Greg Pittman. I am in 114 right next to you.”

Billy accepted his hand shook it and smiling said “I am Billy Morrison and this is Ruby.” No more explanation. For how I was just Ruby. I also accepted the young hand as he looked into my eyes, there was a smile there as well as on his face. I also saw that gleam that I have come to know all too well. It was lust and desire. I think Greg thought I was the older woman and Billy and I were lovers. Of course we were but he had no way of knowing that.

A few more words and Greg suggested a fine restaurant down near the river. We parted agreeing to see each other later.

The restaurant was small clean with a sizable selection of beers. We took a table near the rear and were soon waited on by a young man that looked an lot like the one we had just met at the apartments. This was too uncanny to be a coincidence so I asked him his name.

“Nick Puttman” he said.

Billy and I laughed and said we had just met his brother at the Hidden Villas apartments.

Nick straighten up and corrected us “Greg is my cousin.” he said.

He took our order and went to get our drinks. Nick waited by the bar to get the beers and was not unashamed of looking at me with a significant erection in his shorts. I smiled back and knew I was being a bag girl. But maybe this college town was not too bad a place after all.

Billy ordered a second round of beers and we joking pointed out difference in dress and mannerisms in the younger kids. You could almost guess where each student was from or what part of the country. After our fourth round I made Billy pay up so we could get out of here before I was too drunk to drive. Thank goodness it was only a short drive and no police around to see me. Billy had to almost carry me to his apartment. Greg was still by the pool sunning him self and could not help but see I was snockered.

Billy had me by the arm when he reached for his key. Greg appeared out of the blue and held me by the other arm.

I turned smiled and said “We met your cousin Greg.”

About then my legs gave out. Greg was fast gathering me up before I fell. In his arms I looped my arms around his neck and kissed him. Billy opened the door and Greg stood there looking for a place to lay my ass down. Every inch was pilled high with junk so Greg suggested to Billy he take me to his place to sleep it off. Billy agreed and a minute later I was on a made up king size bed with two young men looking down at me. There was lust, desire and passion in there eyes but both turned and left me there to sleep it off.


As I dozed I heard parts of the conversation through the partly open bedroom door. Greg and Billy were getting to be good friends and making plans to get together later. I was uncomfortable so I slipped off my shorts and jersey top. I felt better but it was still not right so I removed my bra and panties. Now that was much better. I liked being naked with two strong men in the next room. That is when I wiggled a finger across my clitoris and called out “Billy”

Two heads popped through the open door. Two voices in unisons cried out “Holy shit what a fucking body.”

Billy came to the side of the bed taking my hand he said “ Really Ruby is this what you want?”

“ I want you to fuck me Billy and your friend can join us if he wants too.”

Greg was naked and next to me before Billy could drop his shorts. I took hold of a wonderfully hard cock and said “Greg Can I suck your beautiful cock?”

Billy was parting my legs and lifting my knees to bury his face between them as Greg sat up close to my head offering me his cock.

I was in heaven two strong cocks were going to be my joy and toys for the rest of this day. Billy was looking up over my belly as I sucked on Greg’s cock. It really turned me on to be here with a total stranger’s cock in my mouth and my son watching me while licking my pussy.

It was not long before I rewarded Billy for his efforts and I was soon rewarded for mime. Greg filled my mouth I milked his cock of every drop. But the more I milked him the harder he got.

Billy loves to quickly fuck me right after he has licked me to a climax. So Billy moved up to mount me when Greg suggest I get on all fours.

“Good fucking idea.” I cried as I was not done sucking his cock yet.

I got on hands and knees in the center of this large bed. Billy had me by the hips slipping his cock well up into my pussy. I do enjoy a good fucking doggie style. Billy was getting turned on and was working deep just the way I like it. I wondered when Greg would get up here so I could suck his cock some more. When Billy froze and took tight grip on my hips.

Then I heard Greg say. “Relax and spread them Billy here come Mr. Stiffy”

Billy groaned and bent well over my back. Then the three of us were jerking together. Billy took a few minutes to get the feel of Greg’s cock in his ass. But once Greg was in deep and Billy was happy with it Billy started to fuck me again. But this time it was different and with more vigor and push. Billy was reliving those weekends with his Dad and was once again enjoying the feel of a relationship of a man. I was getting bumped twice with every movement Billy and then Greg. In my many parties I had never seen two men do one another and even though I could not see it was driving me fucking nuts. Billy screamed, Greg screamed and I screamed.


Ten minutes later we all had showered and once more were sitting on the bed. I was up near the top, legs crossed under me. Billy sat on my right with legs on the floor. Greg was lying across the bottom of the bed legs crossed his cock still firm but not fully erect and up on one elbow looking at me.

“Ruby, your quiet a lady and I might add a very exciting one at that.” Greg said with a smile on his face.

Billy said “That was unexpected Greg but not totally unpleasant.

“It is not something I normally do but for some reason I felt you might enjoy it and me too of course.” He said.

Billy said “I have only ever had anal sex with one older man and he is no longer with us. He died sometime ago.”

Greg smiled and told us his cousin had shown him how it was done between men and also orals sex as well.

Bill said he had never had oral sex with a man. But he knew how much I loved to suck his cock till he cum for me.

Greg smiled and said “Yes Ruby is one very excellent cocksucker.” He then looked up at me and asked “Ruby do you enjoy anal sex?”

I did not know where this was going but I had thought I would like to see the boys do it again. The idea of watching my son with his cock up Greg’s ass was very arousing to me.

So I said “My ass is not completely virgin but I never had a cock up it. A finger or two, maybe even three but never a cock.”

A quick observation told me both boys were ready to go again. I felt a wetness in my cunt and knew I was not done for today yet.

Greg said “May I make a suggestion. Since we are looking for a thrill we all can enjoy. Why not let Billy and I sandwich you Ruby. You will find out just how great a cock can feel in your lovely ass and still get a good fucking at the same time.”

This idea sent visions of things I had heard about but never seen and I was beginning to feel a great affection for this boy.

I wanted my son to be the first to have anal sex with me. So Greg laid flat on his back and I straddled his talking his lovely cock in my pussy. Then as instructed I leaned forward Billy got behind me and with a goodly amount of lubrication on both of us he proceeded to push slowly till the head of his cock in my ass. He pushed slowly till he was almost all in me.

Greg said “Billy do you feel my cock rubbing you?”

Both boys were slowly moving back and forth rubbing there cocks together while I got the thrill of a life time.

“Oh, my god what a strange feeling. I feel your cock Greg; I feel your cock fucking Ruby.” He had almost said Mother but caught his self in time. For now I wanted it to say just plan Ruby.


It was a strange feeling but one I’ll never forget. Billy was making sounds like I had never heard before. I knew this was all new for him and he was so excited he could not say anything so he made animal sounds.

“Well, what a sight.” The words came from the door way. I turned to see Nick; the cousin standing there playing with his cock. He had a short cock but with the largest knob head I had ever seen.

Greg said “Join us Cousin Ruby has a wonderful mouth you’ll like her.”

Nick dropped his shorts and stood next to the bed. “Well lovely lady may I join you?”

My eyes were fixed on a hard cock with a drop of fluid poised at the little mouth. He was turned on of that there was little doubt. My head was jerking from the pounding cock in my ass. However I managed to get my head up far enough to welcome his cock. The thrill of three cocks drilling me at the same time was over powering. I was a fucking whore first class and I loved it. Billy smacked me on the cheek hard. The sound sent a ribbon of shivers through my body.

“I am cumming Ruby; I am going to cum in your fucking ass.” Billy screamed.

The fire in my bowels was like a lava flow going up my ass. My ass was on fire and I was screaming for more. “Fuck me” I cried.

Greg said “I feel his cum in your ass Ruby I feel Billy cock pumping cum up your ass. Wow; god all might I am cumming too.”

My guts clamped down squeezing both cocks as I climaxed forcing my own sweet nectar out around Greg’s cock. Nick was caught up in all this and he grunted. My mouth tasted the sweet cream and I drank hardily. I sucked his cock tasting the cum and feeling the two cocks in my ass and pussy still jerking.

Billy was the first to pull free of me. Nick was next and I soon fell over on my side letting Greg’s’ cock slip from my wet pussy.

It was dark as Billy and I hustled next door to his apartment carrying our cloths in hand. A shower restored me to near normal. I was dressed sitting on a box when Billy came out of the bedroom to join me.

“Mom are you sure you feel well enough to drive home this late?” Billy asked.

“I am fine Billy and I really need to go. This day was a bit too much. I need to be alone for a while.” I answered

“You’re really something and the guys were so excited by you. Mom I want to say that I was very proud of you. I love you so much.” Billy was smiling as he said that. Then he said “Thanks.”

I kissed him on the cheek as my son not as my lover. I knew very well what the thanks was for and I said “Thanks to you too.” Over my shoulder as I went to my car.


The three hour drive home gave me a lot of time to think and I came to the conclusion that what happed today was not ever going to happen again. Thinking about it gave me chills and made my panties wet. My nipples got hard and I rolled my tongue around inside my mouth remembering how each boy’s sweet sperm tasted. But in my mind I knew I had to stop this wild sex with strangers. I had to be the person I was once and get my life back. I was determined to start dating men my age and see if I could respond to true affection not just lust.

I was so tired I was ready for bed as I pulled up the drive. But I took time to push the rewind button on the answering machine. Billy said he wanted to come home next weekend and bring Greg with him. I cleared the recording and went to bed.

The dreams were of my son and Greg not me and my son. I was an outcast not a part of their lives. I woke up crying. Looking at the clock it was it was after two o’clock when I reached for the phone to call Billy and tell him it was OK with me if he brought Greg home next weekend.

Some resolve I have.

Ruby gets she wish (Part-III)

Watching the boys:

RubyBango
RubyBango
121 Followers