Where's Waldo? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled it out and looked at it in my tiny hand. I think it was the size of my son's old tee-ball bat. I didn' think it would fit inside my tiny hole so I kissed the tip. I heard him moan so I kissed it again. He moaned louder. I was making his big man lose control I thought. I flicked out my tongue and tasted him. He grunted so I moved my small mouth over the crown. I could barely fit him inside my lips. My hand moved up and down stoking his length as I sucked the tip in and out of my lips. I couldn't get his penis very far down my throat so I just licked up and down the sides of his black shaft. I sucked his large testicle in my mouth when I felt him ejaculate. I thought a dam had burst as his juices covered my face and parts of my hair. I moved up and tried to clean off his discharge when he whispered, "I have to see you naked." I shook my head no. But, he gave me a big sad look. I was running out of time.

I looked down at the couple to make sure they were facing forward. I unbuttoned my blouse and released my bra. My white mounds spilled out at him. I wasn't going to take anything off so I pulled my skirt and pushed down my panties. I stood before him with my naked breasts and vagina exposed. His eyes made love to me. I got chills as I watched his eyes move up and down my body. But, he didn't try to touch me. I smiled and quickly got dressed.

I returned to find Steve engrossed in the movie. I don't even think he knew I was missing. I kissed him later and told him I loved him. I felt so guilty but knew I couldn't stop.

I watched the lockerroom the next few days to try to find out who gave me the letters but, who ever it was I didn't catch. Another letter showed up when I returned from my shower.

AT YOUR ANNUAL CHURCH PICNIC ON SUNDAY LOOK FOR THE RED AND WHITE GARMENT. ENJOY…WW

We always went to the Church picnic so I didn't have to push Steve into it. At least, that's what I thought until he said he wasn't going. I told him I was going anyway so he finally agreed. When we arrived at the picnic I saw the shirt but it was on a female who I didn't recognize. Finally, I noticed a nice looking man wearing one while playing with his child at the playground.

I asked Steve if he wanted to go to the playground with me but he declined. Great. The closer I got to the man the better he looked. Adonis, I thought as he pushed his son on the swing. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He looked as nervous as I did. Neither of us said a word until his son moved over to the slide. He was sitting on the swing next to me watching his son when I said, "Where's?". He jerked his head back at me and smiled. "Waldo."

I was wondered how he was going to get rid of his son when another boy came running down the hill. "Why don't you two play together? He shouted to his son. "When you are done go by your mother."

Path was clear. I jumped off the swing and headed towards the lake. I glanced back to see him following me in the distance. The small beach was crowded so I headed over to the boat dock. One of the boats had it's own boathouse. I tried the door and it opened. My heart was pounding as I stood waiting for this handsome stranger to enter. He knocked. Duh. Come in I thought.

Finally he opened the door and looked inside.

As soon as he closed the door I was on him. I had never been so aggressive in my life. I pushed the front of my body up against his back and pulled him to me. My breasts crushed against his muscular back. My hands moved to undress him. I moved his Waldo shirt up and off. I wanted to explore his tanned back but I wanted him naked. My fingers moved around his waist and unbuckled his shorts. I released them and pushed them downward. I watched as his perfectly formed muscular tanned ass appeared. His briefs and his shorts lay at his ankles. He was stark naked before me. I had to see the front. I pushed on his side until he was facing me.

My eyes moved down from his blue eyes to his manly chest, abs, and finally his prick. I had to hide my disappointment. He had about six inches of hard flesh. It was good enough for me as I looked around and decided to lead him down into the small runabout boat. He laughed as I pulled him down to the small bench seat on the back of the boat. He moved down on his back with his hard-on pointing upwards at me.

I quickly pushed down my shorts and panties. I had to feel this beautiful man inside me. His eyes were locked onto my bush as I moved my leg over to straddle his hips. I touched his prick for the first time. He groaned as my fingers stoked him and guided his tip to my entrance. My pussy was dripping as I lowered my body onto his. He prick might be smaller than my husband's but, it felt so good sliding up into me. His hands moved up to cup my breasts still covered by my blouse and bra. I began to slowly lift my hips up and down. I was fucking a complete stranger and the excitement of doing it while our spouses were nearby was making me crazy. I moved my lips down to his bronze face. His hands moved around to cup my ass as he helped raise and lower me on his hard-on.

It didn't take very long for both of us to approach satisfaction. Each slow stoke brought us closer to fulfillment. I was ready and so was he. I moved my tongue in and out of his mouth to match our fucking strokes. I sped up my tongue and he sped up his fucking. I came first. "OH GOD!" I yelled. He was right behind me. "AHHHH!

I knew time was short and pulled him up with me to gather his clothes and to get him out of her. I looked out the door first and noticed Steve coming down the hill. SHIT. I told Waldo Adonis to hide out in the boathouse until we had gone.

I moved out and sat on the dock and pretended to be shocked as he came up on me. "STEVE! You did it again."

I turned to look at him. "Why are your knees so dirty?" I said trying to get the focus on him.

"Getting these for you." He said handing me some flowers. I sneezed. He threw them in the lake.

I was trying to figure out a way to get him away when the rains came. We hurried back the table to see Allison and Macy standing at our van dripping wet. Our clothes were soaked and we could all see our bodies through them. I told everyone to get into the van and to strip.

I tried to turn from Steve in case I had some lovemaking marks but I couldn't see any. As I pushed down my panties I could see Waldo's juices. I glanced over at Steve and noticed him looking in the side mirror. He had to be looking back at Macy. Good. Let him look I thought as I took off the stained panties. I glanced back to see both girls naked and taking their time to towel off. Steve's prick was reacting to the backseat view. I wondered how it would feel to have him fuck me only minutes after someone else. Too bad the girls were here.

The next day at the gym Sally cornered me.

"So, how was it?" She asked. I had told her about the picnic mission.

I looked around and whispered. "We did it."

"Holy shit. Really?"

"Yes, and it was fantastic."

"Was he big?"

"Not really but he had the perfect body."

"So, how do you feel about it now?"

"Good and bad. I want to stop but I'm hooked."

"God, I wish someone would ask me to join."

"Well, maybe someone will?"

We moved into the shower room together. I took off my robe and placed it on the hook outside my stall. Only Sally and I were in the showers at that time. I could hear her in the shower stall next to mine. I was soaping my ass when I heard her moan. God, she was masturbating.

I moved my soapy hands over my nakedness as I listened to her moans get louder and faster. I had never thought about having sex with a woman before until I heard her. I envisioned my hands moving over her body and found myself touching my vagina. Pussy! I tried to hold back my moans but it was too good. My eyes were closed and I didn't hear my shower door open until Sally's body bumped against mine.

"What? Sally?" I said as I pulled my fingers from my wet box.

"I heard you." She giggled. "Let's do it at the same time."

"I can't do that." I said with a red face. Masturbation is supposed to be private. I thought.

"Yes you can. You fucked another man so you can do this." Sally said as her fingers moved up to toy with her hard nipples. I had never really noticed her body until now. Her breasts were fuller than mine were and her nipples were longer. Her light brown pubic hair was trimmed into a small puff above her shaved lips. My eyes were staring at her pussy when her fingers dove in.

Her eyes closed as she played with herself. I broke through a barrier as I slid my fingers to my hard clit. I closed my eyes as I touched and played.

"I knew you could do it." She whispered. I opened my eyes and smiled at her.

"Have you ever touch another woman?" She asked. "NO!" I said loudly. My fingers stopped moving as I looked into her eyes. I was frozen as she took my hand and pulled it towards her body.

"Sally." I whispered. "Shhhh." She said as she guided my fingers to her lower stomach. I felt the small patch of hair as she aimed my fingers to her hole.

"Right there." She said as my fingers touched her hard knob. She moved her fingers off my hand. She wanted me to move it on my own. My eyes were still locked onto hers as I flicked my fingers up and down her clit. Her face opened into a big smile as her hand moved over to fingerfuck me.

"Tell me more about fucking Waldo." She whispered as our fingers brought us joy.

"He was tanned all over. His firm little ass was completel;y tan. He had no chest hair. His prick was so smooth with a small crown on top."

"How big?" She asked as her finger slipped into my channel. "This big?" She asked as her long middle finger moved all the way inside my inferno.

"Bigger and wider."

"This big?" She said again as she pushed another finger inside me.

I spread my legs wider. "More."

She added another finger. "Yes." I moaned as her three fingers fucked my pleasure hole.

I added another finger to her pussy as we stopped talking. Her fingers matched my speed as we brought each other to the edge. "Now?" I asked. "Yes. Now." She replied. Luckily no one came into the showers at that moment because we both screamed as we came. "OHHH YES!"

"Now, get out of here and let me shower." I said jokingly.

My conservative life was blown away. I was now in a free for all spin.

Steve asked me to go to the political rally the following weekend. It was like he knew what my next letter said. I was starting to wonder. Maybe Steve was the one sending me the letters? He did buy a red and whitel striped shirt. I made a mental note to keep an eye on him.

The rally was pretty cool. There was an abundance of red and white shirts for me to checkout. However, only one of them was on a man. He was an older man who was working the bar. A waitress told me he was the husband of the republican mayoral candidate Lisa Wilson. Steve got lost as usual so it gave me time to check out the area for a secluded spot. I noticed a large trailer on wheels that was labeled "Wilson Caterers." It must be a storage trailer.

I moved to the bar and the lady bartender gave me a drink. As Waldo walked over to me I was about to say "Where's" but saw Steve sat down at the other end of the bar. I knew he could hear me. I motioned for the man to come by me. "Can I help you?" he asked. I took a pen from my purse and wrote on the napkin in front of me. "Where's" He took the napkin and read it. He smiled, borrowed my pen and wrote. "Waldo." I motioned towards his storage trainer. I moved to the trailer and was opening the door when I heard him behind me on this cellphone. "That's OK take you time. I'm set here as well." He must have been talking with his wife.

I was sitting on a pile of small boxes when he came inside. Again I was the aggressor so I moved to allow him to sit. I knew we had some time so I wanted to do it right. I moved back away from him and took off my clothes. His smile stayed on his face as I pulled my bra off my naked mounds. I turned and pushed my panties down my ass. I knew he could see everything but I didn't care. I turned and stood before him completely naked. I pointed to him. He stood up from the boxes and slowly stripped. He had a pretty good shape for an older man. His body was covered with hair, which was new to me. Steve and the other Waldo's had bare chests.

His prick popped out at me as he pushed his boxers down his thighs. Whoever, said they all looked alike was dead wrong. His prick was about 7 inches long and was just as thick. He and I stood erect only a couple of feet apart. I slowly started to him. He remained frozen as my nipples touched his hairy chest first. His huge log brushed against my stomach. I wanted him inside me.

He grabbed a pile of the Waldo shirts and threw them on the floor. Soft padding. I grinned as we lowered ourselves downward. I tried to think of a new position when he moved his body behind mine. His hands moved up under my arms to cup my breasts. As he played with my nipples his prick pushed against my ass. I automatically moved forward to rest my hands on the floor. I was his doggie.

His hands moved over my hips and down my ass cheeks. His fingers spread them until my rear hole was stretched. No one had ever touched me back there. I flinched as his finger moved around the puckered opening. He moved his fingers under until my pussy juices covered his hand. He returned to my anus and spread my wetness. I knew what he wanted when his fingertip moved inside my rear. I spread my legs wider as his finger invaded my bowels. It felt so weird yet so exciting to have a stranger touch me back there.

He must have known I was too tight for his prick because he moved his tool to my pussylips. As he entered me my pussy stretched to allow him inside. He was so thick air could not escape. I relaxed and he moved all the way inside. He began to doggie fuck me. It was exciting but not enough. I moved my fingers under my stomach until I found my clit. I stroked it as he pounded my ass. It felt so good I was lost in pleasure land until I felt his finger return to piston into my rear. His finger matched his prick as they slid in and out of my holes. It was too much for me as I climaxed before him. My body shook and I screamed. "NOW!"

I was finished but stayed in that position until he came. But, he slowed down and pulled out of me. I wondered why until I felt the tip of his prick pushing between my ass cheeks. He wanted to fuck my ass. I pulled away but he pulled me back. I was about ready to complain when he shoved his crown inside my ass. "OHHH" I moaned out of pain and pleasure. I knew he was not going to stop so I made it easier on myself by spreading wider and relaxing. His prick moved slowly in and out until he had about four inches inside me. I was getting used to it and was actually pushing back as he pushed in. It only took about 8 strokes when I felt him fill me up with his juices. "AHHH" he moaned as he pulled my hips to his stomach.

My ass was not a virgin hole anymore.

I was pretty sore as I walked back to find my husband. I did a great acting job. I forgot to notice if he was busy with a red and white shirt waitress. He did seem to be nervous about something when I asked him what he had been doing. "Took a walk." Was all he could come up with. After playing doggie with Mr. Lewis I didn't want to press him too much.

I was still sore the next few days. I missed working out the next day in the gym. I changed into my swimsuit and headed to the coed Jacuzzi. I was sitting there when Sally brought me the letter.

"I found this on your gym bag." She said while handing it to me.

She moved next to me. I opened the letter and we read.

YOU WILL BE THE SENDER AT A BIRTHDAY PARTY THIS WEEKEND ON A PARTY BOAT. LOOK FOR THE RED AND WHITE SHIRT. THE BOAT WILL BE CROWDED SO GOOD LUCK….WW

"Shit, I'm still sore from my last mission." I said.

"Tell me about it." She whispered.

I told her about the man fucking my pussy and ass with his thick rod. It only made Sally even more exciting.

Sally was reading over my shoulder. "Let me go in your place." She whispered.

"I wish I could." I said.

"Why not? I could look for the man in the red and white shirt."

"And, what if you get caught? I'm the one who gets booted from the club."

"It will work." She insisted.

"OK, but if anything looks fishy I'll take over." I thought it would give me some time to keep an eye on Steve.

Steve did not notice Sally at the gathering and we kept our distances. Although Sally and I were good friends Steve and her husband did not socialize. Most everyone but Sally and I were smashed with booze before the boat left the harbor. I noticed the man right away. He made sure to walk around so the sender could find him. Sally winked at me as he moved in front of me. He was a tall man who had huge feet. I remembered the old wives tale about the size of a man's dong being directly proportional to the size of his feet. I was wishing I had not agreed with Sally. Sally wore the same color clothing I did and wore the same makeup. I wanted to make sure we looked alike in case someone described the sender to the Waldo team.

Sally must have been nervous because she did not confront the Waldo until we were far out into the ocean. I watched as she walked by him and whispered. He turned and whispered back. Sally headed up to the top deck, which was basically empty. The man followed. I moved to follow him when I noticed Steve staggering behind him. I didn't want to get that close so I stayed way back. I moved slowly up the stairs and saw the man sitting alone on one of the benches. Steve and Sally were not around. Shit. Was he fucking Sally? I wondered.

I entered and moved over to sit by Waldo. "So, how do you like the trip so far?" I asked while looking around for my husband and best friend.

"Shhh." He said looking at me. He was so drunk he thought I was Sally. He lunged at me but, I moved away. "You need to sober up." I laughed. "But,…" He began to say until Sally moved out of the restroom nearby. He looked at me and at her and realized his mistake. He smiled and motioned for Sally to join him.

"He's all yours." I laughed as I walked to the door. I still couldn't find Steve.

I moved downstairs, looked all around the ship and still couldn't find him. Maybe he was in the Waldo club and had matched up with someone on board. I didn't remember seeing a woman wearing a red and white outfit but I was not looking for one either. I moved back up to the top deck, peeked through the door window and saw the man sitting on the same bench. Sally's hands were cupping his ass. She was giving him a blowjob. I moved inside without disrupting them and noticed Steve's feet under a nearby table. I peeked under and saw him sleeping it off. He must have been under the table sleeping when I came up the stairs before.

I was going to leave but decided to have some fun. I walked over to Sally and knelt beside her. Her mouth was full of his prick as she sucked it in and out. Her eyes looked over at me wondering what I was doing there. Her eyes motioned me away. I laughed. I moved my lips to her full mouth. She pulled out his shaft and offered it to me. We took turns giving him head. I let her finish him. He was so drunk he must have thought he saw double.

Sally and I moved downstairs and I waited until Steve sobered up. Sally waved goodbye as she exited the boat with Mike. Steve had not made a connection so my suspecions were way off.

The next week I finally got the chance to be a receiver. I looked for my Waldo shirt and remembered Allison loaned it to Macy. She got it back just in time for me to wear it to my next assignment at the local flea market. How I got Steve to go was beyond me. He hated shopping especially yard sales and flea markets. I wanted to make it easy on the Sender so I wore some new thong panties with a short skirt. Steve was quick to pick up on it but he dropped it.