Whip It Out Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't tell her about Diane, nothing good would come of it. I have a little guilt too you know, I won't judge her. Tell me what happened."

"Well, the teacher is foreign, middle aged, short, fat, hairy and married. Amber was disgusted from the beginning but he was real overbearing and he just stared at his crotch until she got the point and then he said now and every Friday before class."

"Amber says she wanted to leave but couldn't. She felt so desperate to pass the class. She fell down and started sucking him, but he pushed her head down to the bottom and held it until she couldn't breathe, her face was red and she was gagging and then he would let her up for a quick breath and then slam her back down. Amber said she was crying, her makeup was running and could feel herself about to black out. She said he started to cum and he tried to pull out and shoot on her face but she was able to keep it in her mouth until he was done."

"Did she swallow it?"

"Yeah, she was embarrassed, she didn't have any Kleenexes her face was messed up and she had to walk out of his office in front of secretaries and other people. She said he was real noisy like he didn't care if people knew."

"Well that sounds terrible. At least it's over."

"That was just the beginning. The next time he was sitting down and he pushed her head down to the bottom and held it. She would put her arms on the chair and he would slap them so hard they were bruised. She finally gave up and just dangled her arms. Amber said he used her head, pulling her by the hair up and down without a breath."

"Amber says he pushed her to the bottom and held her until he started cumming and she couldn't breathe. She said his cum came out her nose."

Oh no", mom says as she moves her hips a little. She casually unbuttons her jean shorts.

"How big was he?"

"Amber said he was a couple of inches shorter than me but fat. She said the worst part was he was so mean and took all comfort away from her. She felt like he just turned her into a whore."

"Get this mom, the next time Amber goes in there he has his wife sitting there. She said he mumbled to his wife and she got his cock out and waved it at Amber. Amber says she had to suck it while his wife held it for her.

Mom subtly moves her hand down under her shorts and I can tell she isn't wearing any panties.

I continued, "Amber said the lady rubbed her back and petted her like a dog. After a while the lady started jacking him off into her mouth and then professor asshole mumbled something and his wife put her hand on Amber's throat and felt her swallow."

Watching mom I can tell she's fingering herself but trying to hide it.

"Mom are you fingering yourself?"

She pulls out quickly, "I'm sorry, I feel terrible! But it's so nasty."

"I Know what you mean. Do you want me to tell you the rest?"

"God, there's more?"

"Yeah, the next time the wife was there again and this time he made his wife milk Amber like a cow. She took her tits out and just pulled them over and over and twisted and pulled her nipples. Amber said they were sore for days. After a while he made his wife take Amber's hair and use her hard. Amber's head is still really sensitive. Amber said he started cumming and the wife slammed her down and used her fingernails on her nipple as he came in her mouth. Amber said she thinks the bitch was getting even with her."

"Oh, that poor girl"

I know mom means it. I fully understand the conflicted emotions, I've had them as well.

"Go ahead mom I understand."

I see her slide her hands down trying to hide it. "I feel terrible. This is so weird."

"I know. The last time is what's got Amber so upset now."

I can see mom's hips moving slightly as I continue my story.

"The last time Amber went in, the wife was there again. The professor told Amber to wear a dress this time."

"which one did she wear?" Mom asks rubbing her clit.

"what's it matter? I think it was a yellow and white one. That's what she was wearing when I picked her up anyway."

"Oh, I know that one, she wore it to church a couple of times. That little sundress. It's really cute on her."

"Yeah mom whatever. Anyway the same thing started. His wife's just slamming her on his cock with a handful of hair over and over. Amber said she has gotten used to it and doesn't gag so she's not stressing too much. But then the wife started on her tits again just treating her like a fucking cow, milking her and pulling her nipples just trying to hurt her Amber said."

Mom's fingering herself hard now with two jammed up her like I've seen many times. I know she feels terrible cause she shakes her head like she just can't believe this.

"Amber said the pervert mumbled something and his wife pulled her panties down as the professor held her arms. The wife lubed her thumb up with something and rammed it in her pussy and started on her clit."

"Amber said she couldn't believe it. It went on and on. The guy wasn't cumming fast and her head was just being used and that woman was working her pussy over and doing it right."

"She said all of a sudden she felt her orgasm coming on. She tried to fight it off but it wouldn't go away. She said she fought it and fought it."

" She finally just gave up and started humping that woman's thumb. Amber said the wife told her husband she was going to cum and the guy slammed her head down and held her all the way until they both came."

"Amber said she felt so disgusted. She had a mouth full of nasty cock and she was humping this foul lady's thumb to an orgasm. Amber said she came with a huge mouth full of his cum."

Mom doesn't bother putting up a front and has slid her shorts down and I watch her kick them off as she frigs her pussy. Mom is completely ignoring me laying with her head on my lap. She raises both legs opening her fuckhole to it's maximum. I can tell she's going to cum as her hips rise to the level I'm familiar with and she has completely shut me out.

"Oh, shit I'm cumming" mom announces as she humps her hand to a hard orgasm. I hear her deep grunts I've gotten used to. She comes down and rolls over.

Resting a little mom says without looking at me, "'I'm such a terrible person."

"No your not. I felt the same way that night Amber told me about it. We were in the parking lot at EOM and I got so horny. Amber gave me the best blowjob ever. She did things she had never done. It was like she had to prove something or show me what she could do."

"A better blowjob than I've given you?"

"Well right now she's one up on you but you could always redeem yourself."

Mom smiles looking up at me and then turns back laying on my lap, "We'll see."

"You know what I think?" Mom says; " I think Amber went that last time with a wet pussy and she hates herself for it. I don't think that lady lubed her thumb up. Just the way you told it didn't seem to be any time for her to."

"Maybe."

"Think about it. Look at me just now and how excited I got just listening. She lived it. It was a highly sexual situation and she had to anticipate it for a week. I get wet thinking about sucking your dick or your dad's in about 30 seconds."

"You think she wanted to suck his cock? You think she liked being used like that?"

"No I don't think she wanted either one of those things but it's still a sex act. Think about us. A simple handjob two years ago escalates to this" she says waving her hands around the room.

"Amber has had a similar experience and she's trying to go backward and forget it. That won't happen. She has to figure out how to live with it."

As usual mom makes sense.

Mom sits up and scoots on my lap with her arms around my neck and starts seducing me. Kissing my neck and lips, sucking on my ear just slowly moving doing her thing while I enjoy it.

I feel mom take my hand and place it in her pussy. She doesn't leave my hand alone instead she slides down to my fingers and pushes my fingers up her wanting me to feel her desire.

Mom whispers in my ear, "that story was so exciting. Half way through I started wishing it was me being treated like that." Mom's sucking on my neck like Amber does. I know she's not going to give me a hickey though. She hates those things and is always griping about some kid she saw with a stupid hickey.

Mom's pushing my fingers in her pussy continually,, like I can't do it or something.

Placing her head by my ear she whispers, "I'll be your nasty whore. You can treat me that way. I want to feel what Amber felt." Mom runs her tongue in my ear leaving a wet trail.

My hand grabbed her tit as I caressed it gently pulling to the nipple. I loved watching her breast swell with my pressure the nipple visibly engorges and turns darker.

"Do it. I won't complain." She pleads into my ear. I can feel mom's hand leave and move to my cock as she feels it through my jeans. "Shove this down my throat Jamie I want to be used like Amber was."

My adrenaline is coursing through me. I want to so bad to do it, but don't want to hurt her. I know this isn't a game.

Not knowing what to do or say I force my mouth on her kissing her, wanting to feel her tongue and getting it.

"Are you sure? I'm not gonna stop if I start" saying as I pull her hair back really hard giving her a little taste. Her eyes bugged a little and her mouth fell open.

"Do it, make me your whore." Mom had a challenge in her eyes as she said it.

Shoving her off my lap really hard, she fell in the floor and I heard a hurt grunt but she didn't complain as she looked up at me.

I pushed her head down to the floor and slapped her ass as hard as I could POW!

I grabbed a handful of hair and yanked it back as far as possible very roughly. The surprise caused a panicked yelp from her but she held position and didn't fight it.

"Your gonna get more than Amber got. I'm better than that fucker" I said pushing her back down and grabbing her hand. Sucking on her two middle fingers getting them wet I sent them to her ass.

"Fuck your ass for me" saying as I help her push them in her.

"Leave them there."

Moving to her face I get my pants off as mom leans on her left hand with her other shoved up her ass just waiting on me.

I shove it in her mouth rough and fast like Amber complained about. Mom's head reacted to it and I grabbed a handful of hair and held her firm. Watching Mom finger her ass is so cool. Eventually with my rough treatment she lost balance and they came out of her ass as she caught herself.

Grabbing her by the hair I pull it hard towards me until I feel my cock hit the back of her throat and I hold it. She's instinctively trying to pull back and I pull her hair harder winning the battle as I hear her gagging. Pulling out she sucks in a breath and ramming it back in I beat her exhale. I sent it to the bottom and held it a couple of seconds and fucked her face hard up and down on my cock numerous times with a handful of hair.

She's suffering and getting tired from leaning and puts her hands on my thighs. I slapped her wrists so hard. Just getting into the moment. I know it hurt like hell. She pulled them back and held her left one. I heard an animalistic whimper come from her.

Looking in her eyes I could just imagine Amber having to look at that nasty fucker like that and I'm ashamed I took it out on mom.

Taking huge handfuls of hair on each side of her head I pulled her down really slow just staring into her eyes and holding her in place for several seconds and then slowly pulling her up. Then repeating it. On the way up each time, I would go a little further teasing her with a breath. I did this several times and the last time held her until her arms started flailing to my thighs but she pulled back. Her eyes bugging at me was a plea for help and I pulled her off hearing an awful intake of breath.

I didn't give her a break though for fear of cowardice setting in on my part and slammed her back down. I start some serious cum strokes with her head. Getting her lips just on my cock she knows what I want and firms up her lips giving me pressure. I fuck my cockhead through them and start cumming. Quickly pulling out I jack off with my right and maintain control of her head with my left wrapped in her hair. Her face accepts my cum without a choice as she's taking in breaths through her open mouth.

After cumming I don't rest knowing the moment's not over until she cums.

I quickly straddle her back still standing as she's on all fours.

Reaching down I Squirm my fingers into her pussy finding a deep swimming hole. "Your such a nasty fucking slut mom. You got the pussy of a whore." I tell her as I push to the knuckle and twist a little.

I don't stay there long though as the position I'm in has my cock dangling over her ass. Such a dominant position. I could fuck her ass so easily. I moved my hand up trailing a wet run to her ass and plunge in a finger. I send it deep and straight several times.

Adding a second one, it easily slips in as it's well lubricated. My position of straddling mom's hips is not escaping either one of us. I'm simulating fucking her ass using my fingers 3 deep now are reaming her ass to the knuckles. Her grunts and groans are music to my ears.

Pulling her hair back hard she's counting ceiling tiles. She's completely at my disposal and we both know it.

Verbally abusing her with "Come on fuck your ass" I feel her hips get into the game as she starts rocking on my fingers.

Mom finally accepted her task and was pistoning her ass on my fingers. My arm ceased moving as she did all the work far better than I was.

Back and forth she rocked, working her hole open. Every few times she would rotate her hips a little to feel her ring stretch.

"Is your pussy wet?" I just hear a low mumble and took it for a yes.

"Do you want to cum?" yanking on her hair a little asking. Again I hear a barely audible yes as she's in pain.

"Well play with it, I'm not gonna touch the nasty thing."

Mom tries to get a hand down put I've pulled her hair so hard she's been on her finger tips trying to get a little relief. I can't help but want it to be sore tomorrow, like Amber's was, so mom'll think about me every time it hurts.

I finally release her hair enough so she can abuse herself. Mom gets her right hand going on her gash and I hear her pleasurably moan as she runs her fist, up and down her slit.

I still have my fingers buried in her ass and start stroking them again and can feel mom's action through her membrane.

"You like this don't you?" mom just moans a little as she's working it over good.

Watching her ass and pussy get abused I just cant help but admire her and break character saying "Your so fantastic mom."

I release her head completely, giving her the comfort needed to close the deal. My experience tells me she's close.

Mom shows appreciation for her freedom and eases to the floor, laying her cum covered face on her forearm as she starts her patented orgasm. She humped her hand seeking it's satisfaction completely ignoring my fingers up her ass as they travel in and out getting a free ride.

She finally came and I held my fingers deep in her ass and could feel her ring contracting with her orgasm. What a feeling!

I finally pulled out and sat down against the couch. She got collected and crawled over to my leg and I pulled her up on my lap a little as she snuggled in.

"Are you still my nasty slut?" I whisper.

"Always." She says with her eyes closed.

"You want some more?"

Mom smiles and leans into me. "I think I'm through for the day if that's ok with you."

"Your getting off lucky. I have to be honest mom, I loved using you like that." leaning in I kiss her, getting her wet tongue.

Pulling off her mouth I look at her and say

"but the next time you ask for it your ass is fair game. You can't expect rules in this. You understand?"

Mom opens her eyes and and stares at me. I think she's trying to determine my sincerity. She finally just shook her head giving permission.

I guess the reality of her agreement caused her to stir. She started getting up, gathering her clothes. Getting back into the mom mode she said "You need to go see Amber and take her out. Don't let her sit home and hide. Show her a good time and don't be expecting anything. You don't need it anyway, I'm here right?" She flexes her hip out and poses breaking a little tension.

"OK, I'll go over tomorrow and talk to her."

Pointing her finger at me she reminds, "Don't forget, I get you for the next two or three weeks."

"How could I forget? Name the time and place."

Taking mom's advice as usual I went over tuesday afternoon unannounced to Amber's. I took a dozen roses and a goofy grin.

"Hey!" She smiled at me answering the door.

"

I missed you" I said walking in.

"I missed you too." As she gave me a little kiss.

"Come on, get dressed we're going out tonight."

"I don't know I've got a lot to do."

"No you don't, just put on some clean clothes I like you smelly anyway."

She's hesitating not giving in too easily.

"Come on Amber I really miss you."

She smiles a little "Ok."

I hung out with her in her room while she got changed and we talked.

"What have you been doing?" I asked.

"well I've been trying to find a summer job. It would have been easier staying at school and working."

"you can drive a tractor with me."

"Yeah right. We wouldn't get any work done. I can just see all the crooked rows." She says laughing waving her hand.

"hey why don't you go to work for my Aunt Susan? She's always looking for summer help."

"At her husband's surveying office?"

"Yeah they're always busy in the summer. I'll call her."

"Ok sounds good."

Going to the kitchen I called Aunt Susan and got Amber an interview.

"She said to go see her in the morning" I said as I walked back in seeing Amber in her bra as she put her shirt on.

"Hey thanks! Think she'll hire me?"

"Definitely. I'll have mom call her. She'll get it done."

"So what are we gonna do?" she asks heading out the bedroom door fairly quickly.

"How about a movie?"

"cool, you pick" as she is scooting to the front door.

"Hey" grabbing her by the arm. "Slow down Amber, I'm not here for sex. I really miss you."

"That's good to hear. I missed you too."

Amber held my hand in the movie but she squirmed and fidgeted and seemed distracted. Half way through she leaned over and whispered, "can we go I can't concentrate on this thing."

"Sure."

"Are you hungry?"

"Yeah but let's do Sonic I don't want to go in."

We sat and ate a little and talked.

Amber finished and turned to me. "You wanna know what I really did the past two weeks? I ran. I ran about 5 miles a day."

Looking at her I know Amber's not a runner. She's athletic but running for nothing isn't her style.

"Cool" I said looking for the right tone.

She turned around and said, "I can't get my mind off it Jamie. Everyday I wake up thinking about it and I get horny. My pussy just floods." She says avoiding my stare. "I just take off running down the road until I cant' go anymore and then I walk back. A couple of hours later it just starts all over again."

"The thing is I haven't ran far enough yet."

Amber says pausing and choking up. "Every......Single......Day I finally give up and just orgasm picturing what they did to me. Imagining his nasty cock and cum and his wife fingering me!" She finally lets out in frustration, half crying.

"I don't want to picture him, I want to see you!"

Sitting there I so want to explain how mom felt. That she's not the only person to experience this. I just hope I have the words mom did.

"Amber, I've thought about this too. I know it didn't happen to me but I'm a part of it. You've got to move on. Maybe it will change you but maybe there will be something positive out of it. "Change creates opportunites" I say smiling.

1...34567...9