Whispers From My Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Such as could be called in-between-times, like when we ate, or were coming back from one of our sessions, we did talk. Initially, we had Velda to talk to us for the most part, though Velda had to know all there was to know about Dawn–our sexy Shining Moons–but it was what all happened to her while she was away.

"Right off, it was as if I was back in a weird world that I'd seen in many nightmares. I was a stranger that couldn't escape, and they were constantly trying to tie me down, to keep me as a slave, but only to display me, to show everyone what happened to those who strayed. That was how I felt, but they actually said nothing like that to me, nor did I tell them until the end that I was going again, then only my mother as I was leaving.

"The constant drumming into us of how horrible we were if we were homosexual was like a battering ram against me, one that I kept refusing to give in to though at first it scared me all over again. Each time we sang, I would think of how hollow it all sounded to me; the comparing of what they said time and again to what the bible really said, and more important, why, kept coming at me, then the fears started fading away as a fog in sunlight. That's how it was. That mean God of the bible, the Old Testament, was always in my mind, always being questioned by me, wondering how he could be so cruel, and order so many people killed. There was no freedom to be a real person, to grow, just to obey or be damned. It didn't seem right, it didn't seem good, and definitely not what, or how, we often tell ourselves about how our parents should be with us as children. It was terrible, and when I kept on seeing the contradictions in the bible, it was as if I was being fed and growing stronger and stronger, at the last, strong enough to break those shackles they'd held me with, and so I ran to you, to real love."

"Do you really feel free now?" Dawn had asked.

"Yes. Very free, and very loved."

Very loved! I had to smile at that. She was more than very loved. Dawn and I smothered her with our love, and in every way, especially physically. As we loved to be naked when at home, Dawn was invariably cornering Velda, caressing her succulent body, and bringing her to as many orgasms as she could with her kisses, caresses, and by invading her lower lips and bring out her flower into full bloom. Did she mind? She seemed to promote it, and why not, she had so many pleasures.

However, the greatest pleasures were when we both teamed up on her too tempting body as when we fucked her and at the same time tormented her and enhancing those wicked tortures her body so loved. A most wondrous torture she learned to dearly love was when I'd fuck her pussy, then turn her sideways, and Dawn would then penetrate her ass at the same time.

Dawn holding her from behind, her hands and

fingers caressing her everywhere she could, and me with my dildo meeting Dawn's simultaneously and kissing Velda as well as intermittently rubbing our breasts together, we took her to sexual, heavenly Nirvana many times. When we had given her all she could take, and Dawn had cleaned us up, she had to be held in the same way, sighing deeply often, even as she slept, her body remembering all of the sensations it had been privy to.

Whenever I took time to remember my existence, and how the three of us loved each other, I was amazed at the beauty we had created for ourselves in this cruel and harsh world of too many fictitious rules, of religions that tried to irresponsibly and ignorantly dictate what pleasures we should and shouldn't give to each other though it was what we desired from pure love of each other. It saddened me very deeply, but thankfully, our love always won out in my heart and mind, especially my heart that had settled on purring contentedly and whispering it's love of the love we all had for each other.

~End~

This story is copyright protected by the author, wistfall1. Use of this story in whole or in part is expressly prohibited without the written consent of the author, wistfall1.