Whispers of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the last man left the room the door was closed and she was left alone. She had never been hornier; she could feel her hard clit pulsing. Her nipples were so hard they ached. Her pussy was dripping and she rubbed it, cumming instantly. Her head was spinning so much she laid her naked body on the floor, using her fingers to play with the many loads cum that were covering her body.

After a short while two men walked into the room each carrying a very long dildo. They stood her up and placed her between them. In walked a woman, a very beautiful and naked woman. She never looked up, head down the whole time carrying a bottle. The woman approached Willow, opened the bottle and proceeded to lubricate her. Standing at her side and using both hands she lubricated and finger-fucked Willow's ass and pussy. After she was sure that Willow was wet to her liking and with the two men still standing in front and in back of her with their huge dildos the woman left. Immediately Willow was entered from both sides by the dildos. Deeply entered in her ass and pussy and told to walk. The men walked in perfect unison, dildos firmly in her. If she walked to fast, a dildo would press deeper in her pussy. If she walked to slow, a dildo would press deeper in her ass. Like this, she was paraded through the house. All around her as she was escorted were the men she had just sucked. After the parade, she was lead into a different room. This time with chairs and couches all around and told to stand completely still in the center. ""Or she would be severely punished!"

Soon the room filled with men in their masks. The men sat on the chairs and couches and were served drinks by naked woman, their heads never looking up. As the room fills, she can't help the urge to turn and see all that's going on. In seconds she was surrounded by men, her hands grabbed her ass spanked and her pussy entered by so many fingers she thought she might die. She was quickly tied by ropes and left standing there, powerless. The woman serving the men rushed whips and riding crops into the room. Fear that had been replaced by pleasure for so long that night came back. "I am in real trouble now," she thought to herself. Man after man took turns spanking, whipping, and fucking her ass. When she got dry a woman would step in and lube her ass and it would continue. Her nipples and clit were pulled and bitten. Her ass relentlessly spanked and fucked. Some were in the middle of it she passed out.

When she came to she was were she finds herself now, bound to the fucking table in the garden. Around her the men chatted and drank, unmasked and clothed. It was a short while before they noticed she was awake. She quietly tried to get up but found she was firmly bound to the table. Then one of the women walked up and whispered in one of the men's ears. He immediately looked down at Willow, smiling as he realized the woman was right she was awake. He walked over to her and slipped out of his clothes, lifted his leg over her and straddled her stomach. He began rubbing his cock over Willow's chest and nipples teasing her and making himself hard. Some lotion was put between her firm breasts and he began titty-fucking her. Her ass still was hot and burned from the sound whippings she had gotten and her clit and nipples throbbed. It did not take long for her hunger to return and her pussy to get wet. Soon she felt a tongue on her clit as she was being titty-fucked; a marvelous tongue sent shivers up her body. Then a cock was being rubbed over her lips, instantly she started to lick and suck it. Then she felt cocks placed in her open palms and she grabbed them and began stroking them. Her mind was going wild. Different cocks and tongues were all over her, using and pleasing her. Then she was entered. A hard cock slipped into her wet pussy slowly and she came right away screaming. The men cheered. She had wanted to get fucked so badly that day and now she was. The night went on for hours and she was taken by so many, fucking and cumming in every part of her. Till it all turn into one huge orgasm...

Then I woke this morning... Now I remember it all, knowing why my clit still is hard and throbs. Knowing why I can still feel all the cum leaking out of my pussy. As the sun starts to set I worry and hope, will I be used again...

12