Whistler's Mumma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let him inhale for a full two minutes then dropped them on to the floor of the car. She smiled and said;

'Now Mistress Bella who is just as attractive- don't you agree?'

'Yes' he said hastily-

'Mistress Bella will have her panties sniffed' –

the refined and mature woman managed to retain her elegance even in removing her panties in the rear of a moving vehicle. She smiled wickedly and gently offered them under his nose; he was overwhelmed by the immediate difference in scent between the two, though the basic feminine muskiness was always there; her scent was just as sweet though somehow richly seasoned as if to reflect her cultured personality. She squeezed his balls gently; and leaned closer to him smiling wickedly;

'I may allow you to sniff my bottom later, would you like that?'

He gulped-

'Oh yes please- will I be allowed to lick it too?' he blurted out almost uncontrollably- the scent of the two women made him lose all sense of shame completely;

she laughed ; 'if I get my way, and Jane will allow it- you'll come and spend a weekend with me and you'll spend HOURS pleasing my bottom!'

'He was on the verge of ejaculating when Jane removed her hand.

'Here we are' she said, as the car rolled up another lengthy driveway to a huge Georgian house that was fittingly appropriate for mistress Bella. This was to be his first of many places of pain and paradise. Mother had viewed the teasing during the journey and felt happier now she'd seen Jane was willing to tease and share this specimen, as she had all the others before. She was confident Jane was now coming to her senses.

As he was shuffled with eagerness to the front door, it swung open and two beautiful black women looked out beaming at the new captive.

'Splendid' said Bella, you made it back in time to join in!- you found the key OK- obviously.'

One of the two, a tall powerfully built beauty with short cropped hair like a boy, and shimmering silky skin the complexion of dark chocolate, came to help him into the house.

'What do have we here?' she said, tugging at the leash impatiently

'Oh you do look sweet , I bet you never dreamt you'd be pleasing black pussy tonight as well!'

Her friend came over, she was a little milkier, but still sensually dark – her hair was long and straightened- she was more buxom but not fat. As he struggled to walk to the door the buxom one purposely dropped something, and bent down keeping her legs straight to retrieve it. She had a very small skirt which simply crested the top of her arse in this position; the skimpiest of g-strings slipped right into the glorious crevice between beautiful round cheeks and split her vulva enticingly.

'we'll soon have you cleaning around there!' giggled the others.

He could not take in the surroundings of the house at this point as he was somewhat distracted, but he was to get to know and become very fond of his visits to Bella's.

The women led him through the main hall which was splendidly appointed with sweeping curved marble staircases at either side, the wall adorned with classical style portraits of women of authority-no men. They went on through two huge and sumptuously furnished parlours, and opened a door in the rear wall which was camouflaged and not apparent till you neared it as it was more like an oblong part of the wall-papered as per the rest. This led to an oaken stairway; the treads fitted with red leather pads, they went past two doors the entered at the third. It was pitch dark, as there was no natural lighting here, on went the lights; the room they were now in was a about the size of a tennis court. There was all manner of plush furnishings there, mainly leather. There were at least three wall mounted televisions with various recording and playing devices below them. In one corner were several camcorders on tripods, two cocktail bars lavishly stocked with bottles of any alcoholic beverage you could desire.

There were huge soft leather or vinyl padded mats between the grandiose chairs and sofas, and the walls were covered with hundreds of erotic pictures and photographs; he recognised some and had enjoyed himself over them in the past but was unaware of the artists' names. Bella would soon teach him; Spaddy, Raymond, Ebsey, Huber, Jim Black, Jim of Germany- these were accompanied by photos of such goddesses as Betty Page and her accomplices.

They nestled in the central cluster, the women now anxious to begin. Jane sat in a large black leather chair opposite where he stood. She nodded, mother clapped her hands, and several of the women descended on him, swiftly pulling the shroud and shirt from him, his feet made to step from the shoes. He now felt like the executed man ravished by the mob, as described to him earlier. He stood naked in front of seven women, his manhood erect-the Viagra was to keep it this way-he was at their mercy and this strange pleasure engendered by humiliation and the sight of the dominant women who were now sitting in relaxed positions admiring their catch and contemplating being pleasured.

'Come and kneel before your mistress' said Jane in a calm and deliberate yet demanding tone.

He suddenly heard clicking and buzzing as some of the other ladies began to assist their arousals with various vibrating toys.

'Tonight you will become mine completely and you will get to know your mistress intimately-your old life is over, your one purpose in life from now on will be to please all womanhood. Though I own you, you will be lent out at weekends to all the women here on occasion, and to other friends of mine. They will all assist with your training, and when you are ready and I have tired of you, you will be sold like a pet dog to the highest bidder!'

At that point mother stood up with a wicked smile on her face, cane in hand; the other women did likewise and formed a ring around him as he knelt in submission to them all. Jane tugged on the leash and pulled him down to within an inch of her beautifully shaven mound. She then lifted her legs up, one over each arm of the chair, exposing the full beauty of her womanhood and the sweet orifice below it.

'Now take in my scent first hand' she said; 'no used panties this time' she smiled as she toyed with his hair.

He was in heaven and strained to get closer and taste her sweet nectar...

'Don't you dare lick me until you're told!' she said sternly.

Mother took this opportunity to inflict the first morsel of pain; she flicked his cheek with her cane and smiled with pleasure as he jerked and winced at the smartly applied stick,

'You will learn patience and will do just as you are told' said Jane; 'Obey and you will be rewarded'

he inhaled her sweet scent until he felt he would explode-the silky cord had been left about him and squeezed his balls as his drug assisted erection strained like a racehorse in a starting booth.

'When I give the order, I want you to lick every millimetre of my pussy, starting at the bottom of the opening, working slowly up, careful to explore every fold of my womanhood. You may then progress to my clitoris and you'll do your duty for the first time. We have all the time in the world so don't be hasty just because you have six other pussies to pleasure tonight. Mother will be next by the way. If you please us all to satisfaction, you'll be allowed to cum whilst licking my bottom- now lick my pussy!

He was in absolute heaven as he lapped and tasted her musky wetness; this in itself was ecstasy, but the feeling he got from being controlled by a woman, whilst being smiled at and taunted by other dominant women was sublime. He WANTED to be owned and punished, he WANTED to serve each and every woman and show them that they were superior and that he knew his place- his desire and lust had taken complete control of him, as much as any dominatrix had.

He worked his way to her most sensitive point; as he heard her whimper and moan;

'Yesssss, yes yes..!'

he forgot that the other women were there; this was his mistress and he truly wanted to please her satisfactorily; he glanced up and as he saw her writhing and he cast his mind back to the dowdy girl at the working men's club. He was so glad he'd found the courage. Then her legs went straight up and she moaned and shuddered with delight. She patted him on the head and he was now faced with mother. She had been watching both him and Jane intently as she was still uneasy about something. Nonetheless, she had looked forward to this and she gave the commands as before. He took in her rich scent and did his duty.

His tongue was fairly worn out by the time the last in line sighed in ecstasy and slumped in their seat. Initial lust over, the women could enjoy some fun with him in relaxed circumstances, though his member was far from relaxed. The women nodded their satisfaction; he had performed his task well and was laid on a soft padded couch face down. Jane sat at the top and pulled her legs back and into the air. He was to receive his reward, but he was not allowed to use his hands.

Two women held his arms to the side, another sat on his lower legs; he was made to lick her soft sweet anus whilst mother teased his bottom with her cane. The women thoroughly enjoyed his discomfort mixed with pleasure as he squirmed at the strokes of the cane. Though mother did not use the rattan forcefully she wanted him to know it was her and she applied a few blows that stung. He looked at his Jane over the hump of her vulva and could see her smiling wickedly. The cane whooshed down again and again. He squirmed and his cock rubbed against the leather.

,You're going to come whilst licking your mistresses' arse, aren't you? She taunted.

'And while her mother punishes him!' said mother;

'Whooosh!' it was all too much: he saw her smiling, tasted her tangy bottom, smelled her sweet sex, saw the other women smiling, felt the cane from mother- he convulsed and felt the ecstasy of each spurt and thrust as he disgraced himself before the women- they clapped and cheered as he spent like never before.

As promised in the car, he was blindfolded later, and they had their game of him. Try as he might he guessed the wrong scent each time and was given a ceremonial caning each time, each time that is until one of the black women sent his blind face down to Jane; without hesitation he announced this was her. Mother could not help but notice that they BOTH seemed very pleased with this. She looked on with a little disdain as his mistress rewarded him with hand relief.

Many other games were played before the tired wretch was allowed to be taken home. The women chatted amongst each other as he was led to the car. They were all anxious to be first to arrange a weekend with him so they could indulge themselves as and when without having to wait their turn. They could also then unleash their own personal fantasies and fetishes on him.

On the way home in the big comfortable car, Jane allowed her exhausted charge to sleep with his head at her breasts. As she toyed with his hair she looked down at him, so pleased with her find; pleased like she'd never been before. Once again this did not escape mother's attention.

When they reached home he was immediately taken upstairs to the room he had been prepared in. he was placed in a lower cot-like single bed which was attached to the huge one. Though this was very comfortable, its meaning was obviously symbolic; this was his slave quarters. The ladies said good-night to each other and Jane entered the room.

'Come- drink this coffee with me she said. 'I'm so pleased with you-did you enjoy your first night?' she sniggered.

He could not lie;

'yes mistress, I'm as happy as you are.'

They finished their drinks and he began to slide down to the lower bed; her hand grasped his arm. She looked tentatively at the door as if trying to sense if someone were listening there, then looked back at him and whispered;

'I want you to stay in my bed and keep me warm and safe, it's your duty.'

He needed no further command and the two nestled together; they kissed as per that first night a week ago and then slept sweetly in a warm embrace.

Part Four

Both were reluctant to leave the room in the morning; their slumber was interrupted by the sound of mother pulling something from a stair cupboard below. Jane edged him down toward the lower bed, fearing an uninvited reconnaissance from the older woman. Jane tried to shrug off some of the softness she had shown him last night; she knew it would do neither him nor her any good, and she knew what was to come. She sifted through a lower draw which was loaded with male size pairs of thin cotton baggy leggings and tops and passed a set to him. They gave him an oriental look; if he'd had one of those flared conical straw hats he'd have looked like a coolie.

'Come with me now; you'll have some breakfast and mother and I will find you some housework to do. You must earn your keep and learn absolute humility.'

She paused 'I know she'll have told you I'm not her real daughter by now; she always does that with our guests at the earliest opportunity. I think it makes her feel a little less guilty about indulging her whims and fantasies in my presence, but it makes no difference to me – I still love her like a mother. You must always do as she says and keep her happy, or I shall be unhappy – understand?'

He acknowledged. She led him downstairs.

Mother was dressed in a cerise silk kimono wrapped tightly to show her curves, and this was set off by red high heeled sandals. Even after a long night like the last, her hair a little unkempt, she was still ravishing. He was sat down for breakfast and mother came and half stood, half sat on the table next to him; the kimono slipped from the leg extending from the cheek and thigh which were planted on the table- he tried to concentrate on the toast he had been awarded but her silky inner thigh, calf and red spikey sandal did not aid his consumption of the toast; he felt his appetite moving elsewhere. Mother stroked his arm and shoulder. She smiled at him wickedly;

'Jane has an appointment with some of our friends today; she's going to spend the day shopping at their expense. They're treating her for bringing you to them. So I shall have you all to myself today. I'm going to take you around the house room by room and watch while you do the vacuuming and dusting. We'll have a little fun with you too, I don't doubt!' she laughed.

'This is the beginning of your new life. On Monday you will be allowed to attend the old job you had, and will hand in your notice- this will save there being any mystery when you don't attend on Tuesday; you'll work for our little co-operation of Ladies from now on, and you'll be kept warm and fed. You will learn to enjoy the tasks you perform for the various ladies, even if you feel uncomfortable at first. Here, drink this milk; it will help you through your day'

He took the milk and gulped it down, but could not help noticing it had a blue hue to it, and some blue powdery bits remained at the bottom of the glass. He had a good idea what it was, but thought there was little need for it at the moment; the prospect of being controlled by this delectably dominant woman and the thought of working under her, had him as rigid as he'd been at any point last night.

As Jane left he was made to go to the door with her and commanded to kneel and kiss her feet before she went. Jane looked down at him almost wistfully. She knew mother had an idea that her feelings were being stretched by this latest toy, and it bothered her that he might not even be there when she got back. She wanted to squeeze him, but mother looked on, smiling knowingly.

'You look after my mother and remember what I said, or you'll be punished when I get back' – she tried to sound as stern as possible.

Though she would always enjoy dominating him, she could not deny that something else was interfering with her normal system. She sighed and left as at some of the other ladies arrived in a car to pick her up. The door closed leaving him on his knees.

'Now you're all mine' said a wicked voice behind him. 'Come with me.'

She took him to the stair cupboard where the vacuum had been pulled from earlier.

'You're to do the whole house today and I'm going to supervise. You will be given many jobs amongst our little community; you have to pay your way.'

She picked up her cane and shepherded him from room to room, swiping at him when he missed a patch of carpet or upholstery. He did the stairs as they ascended, and all the rooms till at last they reached the final one; this was mother's bedroom. She ushered him in and made him start at the far wall, around her bed, and he'd then work back to the door. As he was at the last spot, the vacuum died and he turned to see mother who had pulled the plug, walk and stand by the side of her bed. She discarded her kimono and stood naked but for red sandals and cane.

'Come and lie face down on the bed';

he came across and scrambled on to the silky sheets which were alarmingly comfortable.

'I've seen the way you look at my Jane; I think you are coming far too attached. You shall have six strokes'-

she set about the task without further ado; 'Whhuuup!......, Whuup!...... Whuuup! ......Whuuup!......Whuuup!....................................WWhhuuppppp!!; he squirmed in pain- there had been real venom in the last stroke.

She sat beside him and rubbed his now stripy red bottom;

'you must know that you are to be sold when trained, I know you hold stronger feelings than you should have for her but it will do you no good.'

She fondled his bottom and back, and urged him to turn over.

'Now you shall have your reward for your mornings work'.

She climbed upon the bed and straddled his face. Being caned by this woman had given him a healthy erection already, and the sight of her beautiful arse and pussy descending on him made him rigid. He took in her sweet scent and taste and licked as she moaned contentedly. She rocked back and forth and soon shimmered and squeezed his face and head with her thighs and cheeks as she achieved orgasm. She shifted forward slightly and ordered him to lick her arse; he obliged with gusto.

'Now you will give me your cream' she said, and gently teased him at first then worked up to long deliberate strokes.

His tongue was deep in her anus, the red sandals about his ears; he thought of the caning and the woman who had delivered it, eyed the beautifully curved vision gently moving above him, felt the power and domination of this fabulous woman and fully appreciated his position of submission and went into a beautiful spasm as he did indeed give her his cream in a most generous proportion.

...

Monday morning came, and he was awarded his clothes and left the house to give in his resignation as per the women's orders.

As he walked the streets and revisited the harsh realities of life he could not quite believe what he was doing, but the drudgery of people hopping on buses, the queuing traffic with honking horns and downcast faces made him wonder just who the slaves were? He thought of Jane and this was all he needed to quell any thought about not returning to the women; despite what mother had told him, he was determined to see as much of her as possible whilst he could.

He went to his place of work, told them he was resigning and they let him go there and then; management looking somewhat disgruntled. He gave the new address for the sending of his documents etc. He quickly visited the bedsit, packed a case with his meagre belongings and left a message on the landlord's voice-mail to say the keys were with a neighbour. He went back to the house. Mother was there to greet him and led him into a sitting room where Jane was sat talking to the two black ladies.